• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That is hilarious.

The underlying work is a Twitter account that goes by catturd

He’s hilarious

E8E09494-FDED-4C30-81D7-0792A044E8F4.jpeg

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637344549825.png

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
They are losing, now grind the heads and all those that had a part of this hoax into the dirt. It is written, Forcing (and coercing) the little ones into toxic vaccines cries out for extreme justice.
A2F502AA-DF4C-42E6-AAE3-DF716E800EDE.jpeg
I think this photo accurately portrays what “will be done”. The sinister vax Nazi’s are a bunch of venomous vipers, their fangs are sharper than the needle. Keep up the fight, resistance is not the way to win, fighting back is. Stay strong, the tide is turning.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
On the topic of accidents... several weeks ago at about 4pm, on a back road, all the traffic was stopped and I could see flashing lights way ahead, so I turned around and took another road.

Next day, checking the local news, it turned out to be a "single car accident, driver in his 50's with a massive heart attack" plowed into a tree...
No info about whether he'd been vaxxed...

And today, my wife flew to Copenhagen. Since she has bad knees, there was the "assistance cart" to bring her from the arrival gate to the luggage area. They had to stop the cart = a young woman was sprawled on the floor, suffering from abdominal pain. So my wife decided to waddle to the luggage area, letting the "assistant" take care of the suffering young woman.

I made the mistake when she called me and told me about it to mention "vaxxines"... and got brow-beaten... "you and your conspiracy theories - most likely appendicitis or peritonitis"...

And she went to a mall with son-in-law while they were waiting for the PCR test results on our (pregnant) daughter and grand-daughter... Turns out that the tests were negative "and we only have a cold". Otherwise, if "positive", they were going to put my wife up in a hotel so as to not "endanger her". And they're all double-jabbed! (except the 5 year-old, crossing my fingers that they don't cross that line!).

What we "naturals" have to put up with is flabbergasting...

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What we "naturals" have to put up with is flabbergasting...
Ain't it the truth. I just got back from Durham. I was on the Duke Hospital campus. They wear masks outdoors there. I drove by an Elementary school and kids and parents were outdoors in masks there too. It's all getting a little ridiculous. I know you are glad they don't have the covid. Can you imagine if you had been there and they came down with it!!!

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just heard a friend died suddenly of a heart attack, never had heart problems in the past. Will try discretely to find out if he was jabbed. Just over 60 yrs of age.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Ain't it the truth. I just got back Durham. I was on the Duke Hospital campus. They wear masks outdoors there. I drove by an Elementary school and kids and parents were outdoors in masks there too. It's all getting a little ridiculous. I know you are glad they don't have the covid. Can you imagine if you had been there and they came down with it!!!
Out shopping today; and EVERYONE's got the Face Diaper on.

I was going to go look at the local birdcage-liner's website to see if they're amping up the panic...but now they want $$ just to read their lies.

I don't know. I don't care anymore. You know what? I'd just about rather die of smallpox than live like this forever...the endless agitation and panicking; the lies; the stupid requirements...passports and Face Diapers and stand here, move when we tell you. Hospitals that are death lines. Moronic politicians. Brain Fog, in huge numbers.

"There is a lot of ruin in a nation; but meantime it is possible to live well." I don't recall who said that...a real figure or a bit of fiction. But our days of living well and Enjoying The Decline (apologies to Aaron Clarey) are coming to an end, I fear.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Ain't it the truth. I just got back Durham. I was on the Duke Hospital campus. They wear masks outdoors there. I drove by an Elementary school and kids and parents were outdoors in masks there too. It's all getting a little ridiculous. I know you are glad they don't have the covid. Can you imagine if you had been there and they came down with it!!!

Wife comes back January 10th... and her "Vaxx Pass" runs out on the 17th (6 months after 2nd jab)... unless she gets "boostered"...

Talk about conundrums...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
That just boggles the mind. I think more so that people actually go along with this.
not "go along" but "take it as the gospel"... jeeze...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Wife comes back January 10th... and her "Vaxx Pass" runs out on the 17th (6 months after 2nd jab)... unless she gets "boostered"...

Talk about conundrums...

Worst GD ticket ever. I'd rather shell out money to the Evil mouse house for an all-day Pass.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Worst GD ticket ever. I'd rather shell out money to the Evil mouse house for an all-day Pass.
If I decide to cross a border, I'll just have to get swabbed within the 24hrs before... (so far...)

or come down with covid, get tested positive, then tested negative... so "cured" and with "natural immunity" but that's only "valid" for 6 months too in the EU...

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If I decide to cross a border, I'll just have to get swabbed within the 24hrs before... (so far...)

or come down with covid, get tested positive, then tested negative... so "cured" and with "natural immunity" but that's only "valid" for 6 months too in the EU...
Euro recognize natural immunity?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just heard a friend died suddenly of a heart attack, never had heart problems in the past. Will try discretely to find out if he was jabbed. Just over 60 yrs of age.
I haven't had heart issues before but I'm not certain that I'm not having them now. I'm not vaxed but stress and pain factor has been high lately and my bp is elevated. Perhaps he was under stress.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Talk about conundrums...
is she going to booster?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I haven't had heart issues before but I'm not certain that I'm not having them now. I'm not vaxed but stress and pain factor has been high lately and my bp is elevated. Perhaps he was under stress.
you need to check that out. A simple nuclear stress test will tell you. Pain can raise heart rate and BP but it needs to be checked out.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I know you are glad they don't have the covid. Can you imagine if you had been there and they came down with it!!!
I've seen a lot of vaxxed people with "colds". I suspect many of them actually have covid. As the PCR test isn't anything more than a dice toss, I think quite a few vaxxed people who have covid are being told they are negative.

All of this could end tomorrow. If the Roths, Rocks, and Gates ordered their media and government puppets to declare the "pandemic" to be over, then it would literally be over. Most people would stop wearing masks, stop getting injections, and stop worrying about a disease...on command!

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
That just boggles the mind. I think more so that people actually go along with this.
We saw it coming.

All the editorial cartoons suggesting eight Jabs, or a weekly injection...intended as exaggeration; but it's coming to be.

Medical tyranny.

What will stop this, I think, is the bad - fatal - reactions so many obedient Jabees are getting to that third shot. That seems to be the killer. If they start mandating periodic Jabs...after 4 or 5, no one will be standing.

And people now are starting to notice this.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Talk about conundrums...
The conundrum is theirs, as they are now in the spot of having to convince you that the vaccine is safe and effective while simultaneously trying to convince her that it no longer works.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Out shopping today; and EVERYONE's got the
I got it figured out, they are either stupid or ignorant.
A person around here wears a mask because...
1. They havent heard the news, governor said end mask mandate
2. They cant read the sign on my business door that aint there
3. They are sincerely trying to be courteous to others
4. They are still living in fear

Either way, if you dont wear your mask properly, which is not under chin or across forehead,
then you are only fooling yourself or just plain stupid.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It will be too late when they realize or admit it.
Too late for them, individually.

But it will be the end of the passive acquiescence to the men in white lab coats. The end of false-populist media censorship. The end of the gagging of this discussion.

It may well be the beginning of a population run riot; and...a year ago, I'd have said, that's not productive. I no longer care - I want to see disemboweled bodies in the streets.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
An aside: I bought one of those "covid antigen test kits" - I was really curious if I had it 15 months ago. Because if I had, of course, it meant I could dispense with the ivermectin prophylactic - save it for some time I really need ivermectin. Not concern myself with catching Omega Cooties.

Tests negative. Well...I don't know what to make of that, but I'm not liberated from the horsey goo. Really, only natural immunity will end this - not this defective fake-vaccine. I haven't got that immunity, yet.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
3. They are sincerely trying to be courteous to others
You can rule THAT out, fer SURE.

They're trying to advertise Moral Superiority. Jayzus...we've had 18 months to digest the effectiveness of non-fitted crap-paper masks. Anyone who thinks they work, is as dumb as a plant stand.

It's Virtue-Signalling. And I see it, as I wander, no face diaper...the dirty looks I get (the eyes) from the retired government workers who wander the stores, faces wrapped up, because they have nothing to do, because everything is all farked up. Not unlike me, except that I'm really shopping for stuff.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Good video of Dr. Robert Malone, at 21:30min he covers the adjunt (tromethamine) that Pfizer added to the childrens vax. His statement that "unfortunately many children are going to have to die before anything happens" is truely sad. He felt as thou he couldn't imagine there was enough of the 'tris' to actually do anything about the heart issues. It's used to control Ph and evidently stabilize it for temperature? At end of interview he states children shouldn't be jabbed. BTW he states he is vaccinated so not anti-vaxer. Also interestingly in the second article it says Pfizer adult doses for the last month have used tris.
EDIT: early when I posted this I typed tresmethadon, I was incorrect.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hBub3qtSOg0C/

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's Virtue-Signalling. And I see it, as I wander, no face diaper...the dirty looks I get
Look 'em in the eye with a smile, a big thumbs up and a "Let's go Brandon!"

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
As I have said I have lived in the triangle, and I will tell you that they were on the verge of going hard left in the mid 2000's.

They have since gone full fricken libtard since. Let it burn.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

COVID VAX CONTINUES TO FAIL​

From Tony Fauci to Boris Johnson, the definition of ‘vaccinated’ is now changing to include a 3rd and maybe even 4th booster.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++