• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The Highwire recently interviewed Vaccinologist, Geert Vanden Bossche, Ph.D., D.V.M. Have been following him for a while and Geert has been dead nuts on with his predictions of what would happen with the covid vax.

He is very worried about giving the shots to children as they are the last line of defense against a global catastrophe. He says if he is wrong in his prediction, put him in jail. Want to go to his dire prediction start at 1:07. The whole interview gives a complete view of what has happened and what is going to happen.

Thanks for posting. This guy is one of the most credible speakers on the topic I’ve yet heard

Hard to argue with a man begging for open debate.

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
a comment from the interwebs

andypriggean hour ago
I got the jabs final one about 3 weeks ago. Hmm. I was physically out of shape at the time but have been out of shape before and it usually took about 1 week to get back in shape and could feel myself getting in better shape. Not now after the second jab everyday is not much better at a physical endurance level as the day before. Also I got the jab because I was told they would not let me in the factory without 2 jabs. So I got the jab to get a job. Now the job is gone. I honestly feel like setting the factory on fire! But because I am a Christian would never do that. Financially I find myself in a position now no better than before the jabs. My van broke down and I was counting on a job in town here because of that. I could not afford to get the van fixed and parts are hard to come by. I believe though that Jesus has a plan and you can all see it. I said it once before to a friend and will say it again. Ok we have covid and if it ever goes away or even if it does not go away something worse will come along. Look what is happening supply chain issues, fake carbon emission news, and a river of water from the sky wrecking British Columbia. I will leave this little tidbit with you all: "Even the little that you have will be taken away from you." Then we have slavery and bondage to the govt.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
"Even the little that you have will be taken away from you." Then we have slavery and bondage to the govt.
NOT WITHOUT RESISTANCE !!! :Grrr: :tex::tex::tex::hunt::hunt::hunt:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

andypriggean hour ago
I got the jabs final one about 3 weeks ago. Hmm. I was physically out of shape at the time but have been out of shape before and it usually took about 1 week to get back in shape and could feel myself getting in better shape. Not now after the second jab everyday is not much better at a physical endurance level as the day before. Also I got the jab because I was told they would not let me in the factory without 2 jabs. So I got the jab to get a job. Now the job is gone. I honestly feel like setting the factory on fire! But because I am a Christian would never do that. Financially I find myself in a position now no better than before the jabs. My van broke down and I was counting on a job in town here because of that. I could not afford to get the van fixed and parts are hard to come by. I believe though that Jesus has a plan and you can all see it. I said it once before to a friend and will say it again. Ok we have covid and if it ever goes away or even if it does not go away something worse will come along. Look what is happening supply chain issues, fake carbon emission news, and a river of water from the sky wrecking British Columbia. I will leave this little tidbit with you all: "Even the little that you have will be taken away from you." Then we have slavery and bondage to the govt.

I’ve seen that video, and appreciate you posting it because it keeps disappearing as things to these days when tptb don’t like the content. Does anyone here speak Hebrew that could confirm the closed caption. I believe the message because it fits what I’m expecting to happen.

I don’t want to fall for confirmation bias though

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

andypriggean hour ago

A deal with the Devil.

The Devil would never lie...would he?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1637542411474.png

Mathew Crawford https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/microsofts-edge-browser-censors-vaccine?r=k5sck&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=copy

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Fauci & friends had the means, the motive and the prospect of monetary gain to turn COVID from a pathogen to PROFIT.

Which is why they patented the virus, the detection system & future vaccines for COVID.

2 minute video
1637542732101.png

Old video, from the AIDS epidemic days, that shows just how long Fauci & friends have been criminally minded.
1637542791507.png

1637542851484.png

and they keep going and pushing

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-says-babies-toddlers-eligible-covid-jabs-q1-2022

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm surprised, these people are very brave. Houston is an absolute SHIT HOLE. The fact that these folks are still breathing says they must have knocked on doors in a good hood.

They would have been given a firm FU followed by the door slammed in their face.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 8.30.36 PM.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Circulation" which is the #1 mainstream journal for cardiologists has just published in its November 2021 edition a study that says the Covid vaxx is causing blood clots and is harmful to the heart:

Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results.
We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Original Title:

Marine Corps compliance with vaccine mandate on course to be military's worst
https://archive.md/vxA4X

Up to 10,000 active-duty Marines will not be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus when their deadline arrives in coming days, a trajectory expected to yield the U.S. military's worst immunization rate.

While 94 percent of Marine Corps personnel have met the vaccination requirement or are on a path to do so, according to the latest official data, for the remainder it is too late to begin a regimen and complete it by the service's Nov. 28 deadline. Within an institution built upon the belief that orders are to be obeyed, and one that brands itself the nation's premier crisis-response force, it is a vexing outcome.

The holdouts will join approximately 9,600 Air Force personnel who have outright refused the vaccine, did not report their status, or sought an exemption on medical or religious grounds, causing a dilemma for commanders tasked with maintaining combat-ready forces - and marking the latest showdown over President Joe Biden's authority to impose vaccination as a condition of continued government service.

"Marines know they're an expeditionary force, and pride themselves on discipline and being first to fight," said David Lapan, a retired Marine Corps officer and former communications chief for the service. Leadership, he said, should be alarmed that the Marine Corps ethos of always being ready for the next mission appears to be tarnished in this case. "Why," Lapan asked, "did they decide not to follow a direct order?"

Answering that question will be essential, he added, "if this is somehow indicative of a problem" that could arise again in the future.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Dana

I’ll tell you my vaccine status right after you tell me about your STD status, because “some people said I should ask”

I’m going to need to see a negative report on Chlamydia to continue this conversation

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Zero-Hedge: Infants can get the jab first quarter of 2022. Believe it or not parents have offered their children up to Molock, I mean science for the trials . Truely the Dark Ages we're living thru.

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Original Title:

https://archive.md/vxA4X

Up to 10,000 active-duty Marines will not be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus when their deadline arrives in coming days, a trajectory expected to yield the U.S. military's worst immunization rate.

While 94 percent of Marine Corps personnel have met the vaccination requirement or are on a path to do so, according to the latest official data, for the remainder it is too late to begin a regimen and complete it by the service's Nov. 28 deadline. Within an institution built upon the belief that orders are to be obeyed, and one that brands itself the nation's premier crisis-response force, it is a vexing outcome.

The holdouts will join approximately 9,600 Air Force personnel who have outright refused the vaccine, did not report their status, or sought an exemption on medical or religious grounds, causing a dilemma for commanders tasked with maintaining combat-ready forces - and marking the latest showdown over President Joe Biden's authority to impose vaccination as a condition of continued government service.

"Marines know they're an expeditionary force, and pride themselves on discipline and being first to fight," said David Lapan, a retired Marine Corps officer and former communications chief for the service. Leadership, he said, should be alarmed that the Marine Corps ethos of always being ready for the next mission appears to be tarnished in this case. "Why," Lapan asked, "did they decide not to follow a direct order?"

Answering that question will be essential, he added, "if this is somehow indicative of a problem" that could arise again in the future.
They know who and what the real enemy is and are fighting against it like a good soldier should. They likely will be the last ones standing after the others experience ADE.

Ronnie Mexico

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Attachments

• 5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
    983.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1637577398782.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
All I can say is they should finish the coup

If you disobey and leave the cancer in place it’ll regrow back stronger and smarter as to its risks

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

California Man Pressured to Take Covid Vax Dies, Blows the Whistle from the Grave on the Killer Vax​

November 21, 2021
Screen-Shot-2021-11-21-at-11.43.26-PM.jpg

From Mike Granata's obituary

Gilroy, California: Mike Granata, 56, wrote his obituary before he died from multiple organ failure on November 1. He wrote that he was pressured by his doctor to take the the Covid vaccine. He began to get sick three days after taking the Moderna shot. He suffered great pain while in the hospital intensive care unit for three weeks before he died. He used his obituary to reveal that the medical profession is hiding the true number of deaths from Covid vaccines and that nurses begged him to reveal his story and the truth about the dangerous vaccines to the public. He closed his message by writing, “I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.”

Michael “Mike” Anthony Granata February 21, 1965 – November 1, 2021

Michael, a longtime resident of Gilroy, passed away on November 1, 2021. Never a kinder more gentle man did I know than my husband, Michael.

For those who knew Mike, you know that he was a good and honest man. He was kind, considerate, and always polite.

Mike was adamant that people know what happened to him that caused his early and unexpected death.

Message from Mike:
“Many nurses and non-nursing staff begged me and my wife to get the truth out to the public about the Covid-19 vaccines because the truth of deaths from the vaccine was being hidden within the medical profession. I promised I would get the message out. So, here is my message: I was afraid of getting the vaccine for fear that I might die. At the insistence of my doctor, I gave in to pressure to get vaccinated. On August 17th I received the Moderna vaccine and starting feeling ill three days later. I never recovered but continued to get worse. I developed multisystem inflammation and multisystem failure that medical professionals could not stop. My muscles disappeared as if to disintegrate. I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously). It was constant torture that I cannot describe. I was no longer treated as a human with feelings and a life. I was nothing more than a covid vaccine human guinea pig and the doctors excited to participate in my fascinating progression unto death. If you want to know more, please ask my wife. I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.”​

Mike did not deserve the pain and suffering he endured. He was a good man and deserved better.

Mike was born in San Jose, California and moved to Gilroy at age one, where he resided for the last 55 years.

Mike attended Las Animas Elementary and Gilroy High schools. He graduated from both San Jose State University and Santa Clara University earning several scholastic degrees.

Mike was an intelligent man but never flaunted it. Mike chose to clothe himself in humility, kindness and gentleness every day, and preferred to work quietly behind the scenes doing good deeds and expecting nothing in return.

Michael was a licensed professional engineer and the owner of Engineering By Design, Design Engineering and Professional Engineering and Design. For the last 10+ years Michael worked in the Marine industry utilizing his IP for design and engineering that is known and used worldwide.

Michael could be seen twice daily walking his Golden Retriever around the neighborhood or up at Gavilan College for the last 20+ years in his jeans, t-shirt and hat.

Michael was proud to be a gear-head, a true car restoration enthusiast and tinkerer.

Mike loved spending time with his wife, his dog, his cars and playing the drums as he was quite a gifted musician.

Michael was preceded in death by his brothers Anthony Edward Granata and Salvatore Anthony Granata.

Michael is survived by his wife, Susie Granata of Gilroy, his parents Anthony and Elizabeth Granata of Morgan Hill; his sister Catherine Flowers (John) of Brentwood, CA; Nieces: Heather Trumbull (Christopher), Mindy Peterson (Ryan), Jeannene Brady, and Alyssa Granata, and great nephews and niece: Anthony and Trevor Peterson, and Karlie and Colin Trumbull.

Read full article here…

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

California Man Pressured to Take Covid Vax Dies, Blows the Whistle from the Grave on the Killer Vax​

November 21, 2021
Screen-Shot-2021-11-21-at-11.43.26-PM.jpg

From Mike Granata's obituary

Gilroy, California: Mike Granata, 56, wrote his obituary before he died from multiple organ failure on November 1. He wrote that he was pressured by his doctor to take the the Covid vaccine. He began to get sick three days after taking the Moderna shot. He suffered great pain while in the hospital intensive care unit for three weeks before he died. He used his obituary to reveal that the medical profession is hiding the true number of deaths from Covid vaccines and that nurses begged him to reveal his story and the truth about the dangerous vaccines to the public. He closed his message by writing, “I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.”

Michael “Mike” Anthony Granata February 21, 1965 – November 1, 2021

Michael, a longtime resident of Gilroy, passed away on November 1, 2021. Never a kinder more gentle man did I know than my husband, Michael.

For those who knew Mike, you know that he was a good and honest man. He was kind, considerate, and always polite.

Mike was adamant that people know what happened to him that caused his early and unexpected death.

Message from Mike:
“Many nurses and non-nursing staff begged me and my wife to get the truth out to the public about the Covid-19 vaccines because the truth of deaths from the vaccine was being hidden within the medical profession. I promised I would get the message out. So, here is my message: I was afraid of getting the vaccine for fear that I might die. At the insistence of my doctor, I gave in to pressure to get vaccinated. On August 17th I received the Moderna vaccine and starting feeling ill three days later. I never recovered but continued to get worse. I developed multisystem inflammation and multisystem failure that medical professionals could not stop. My muscles disappeared as if to disintegrate. I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously). It was constant torture that I cannot describe. I was no longer treated as a human with feelings and a life. I was nothing more than a covid vaccine human guinea pig and the doctors excited to participate in my fascinating progression unto death. If you want to know more, please ask my wife. I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.”​

Mike did not deserve the pain and suffering he endured. He was a good man and deserved better.

Mike was born in San Jose, California and moved to Gilroy at age one, where he resided for the last 55 years.

Mike attended Las Animas Elementary and Gilroy High schools. He graduated from both San Jose State University and Santa Clara University earning several scholastic degrees.

Mike was an intelligent man but never flaunted it. Mike chose to clothe himself in humility, kindness and gentleness every day, and preferred to work quietly behind the scenes doing good deeds and expecting nothing in return.

Michael was a licensed professional engineer and the owner of Engineering By Design, Design Engineering and Professional Engineering and Design. For the last 10+ years Michael worked in the Marine industry utilizing his IP for design and engineering that is known and used worldwide.

Michael could be seen twice daily walking his Golden Retriever around the neighborhood or up at Gavilan College for the last 20+ years in his jeans, t-shirt and hat.

Michael was proud to be a gear-head, a true car restoration enthusiast and tinkerer.

Mike loved spending time with his wife, his dog, his cars and playing the drums as he was quite a gifted musician.

Michael was preceded in death by his brothers Anthony Edward Granata and Salvatore Anthony Granata.

Michael is survived by his wife, Susie Granata of Gilroy, his parents Anthony and Elizabeth Granata of Morgan Hill; his sister Catherine Flowers (John) of Brentwood, CA; Nieces: Heather Trumbull (Christopher), Mindy Peterson (Ryan), Jeannene Brady, and Alyssa Granata, and great nephews and niece: Anthony and Trevor Peterson, and Karlie and Colin Trumbull.

Read full article here…

Meanwhile, the sheep are practically trampling each other over like it's 6am on Black Friday to get the boosters. Idiots

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia Is Forcing Covid ‘Sputnik V’ Vaccines and Vax Passports amid Cover Up of Vaccine Deaths​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score