• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
1637699252537.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
This Nurse says there are three vaccines
Vials labeled with 1 = Placebo
Vials labeled with 2 = Vaccine
Vials labeled with 3 = Cancer Causing

This answers a LOT.

I've been wondering why none of the Political Class in Imperial Washington has fallen over dead.

And it seems the politicians elsewhere who have, have been in the wrong place, wrong time. Those three Cuyahoga County judges who died, all got the Jab at the last minute when the county imposed a Vaxx Mandate.

So here we are. And with the evidence piling up like horse manure, STILL nobody of any standing is looking into this!

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Posted elsewhere & previously these articles listing the 'bad' vax batch numbers. Haven't had any luck getting friends recently to use these data bases but I was able to 'leverage' the info to convince both older brothers to hesitate on getting booster. They both managed to have both jabs on the lists mid-range. IF you've rolled snake-eyes 2x in a row the third go-around isn't good odds.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637703851411.png

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This answers a LOT.

I've been wondering why none of the Political Class in Imperial Washington has fallen over dead.

And it seems the politicians elsewhere who have, have been in the wrong place, wrong time. Those three Cuyahoga County judges who died, all got the Jab at the last minute when the county imposed a Vaxx Mandate.

So here we are. And with the evidence piling up like horse manure, STILL nobody of any standing is looking into this!
it fits my idea that there have been different vaccines all a long. I would not be surprised if they added some other biological testing vails in other parts of the world. This is just one area we are talking about. People are clueless they signed up to be test subjects.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That translation was butt-awful... Made hardly any sense...

I didn't hear (or read) almost anything about the "placebo batches" etc... apart from some "high-placed people getting placebos" if I matched the "word sounds" with the "scrambled crap translation"...

Just for reference, I pulled up my wife's Pfizer batch number, and it has a "1" in the "code"... so with some luck, if any of this is true, she would have received the "placebo". Here it is=

View attachment 233793
that would explain why she hasn't had any issues

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have received a promise that she's not going to vaxx the grandchildren 'for now'

That's the best I've been able to do so far!
Great news!!!!

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Who was it Mengele who tested all sorts of crap using people as guinea pigs? They got it all going on with this current group. Every GD fool from this administration is incapable of giving an answer to anything. Thank you for the question Senator. No FU. I thought the Right was bad but from what I see there are at least a few decent people there.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yup, Mengele. That was WHY the Nuremberg Code was written and promulgated.

Doesn't matter, now. Laws don't matter. Mobs matter; and CCP money matters.

Nothing else.
Guns and blood matter. We'll be seeing both before this is over!

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Its going to blow. What will explode first I do not know. Something, maybe vaccine truth, maybe Maxwell court case, maybe the economy. I don't know but something. Who knows old JFK stuff might come to light.

I read a lot of books on the JFK hit; check out the Spartacus forum if you have strong interests. It was an inside hit, even JFK knew his life was over, he did not do what he needed to do to live on. He had physical relationships with over 50 women over a short period of time, he had a very serious disorder, check out Jerry Kroth's youtube video on him. The Kennedys were lowlifes and "pond scum". Heir to Joseph senior's criminality. People reap what they sow.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You and what army President Putz? What the hell does US Land border even mean?
Depends upon if you are going North or South.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I read a lot of books on the JFK hit; check out the Spartacus forum if you have strong interests. It was an inside hit, even JFK knew his life was over, he did not do what he needed to do to live on. He had physical relationships with over 50 women over a short period of time, he had a very serious disorder, check out Jerry Kroth's youtube video on him. The Kennedys were lowlifes and "pond scum". Heir to Joseph senior's criminality. People reap what they sow.
I can't buy this out of hand. It's one thing to throw darts but quite another to back it up! Don't tell me what to research, do the research for me if you expect me to even consider it.

JFK and RFK earned at least that much from me!

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Or maybe even driving a truck through the Holland Tunnel.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You and what army President Putz? What the hell does US Land border even mean?
He has no clue.

It was on the TelePrompTer. So he read it; like Jill told him to do.

Remember when we mocked the Majik Negro because he couldn't speak without a TelePrompTer? This addled dementia case, makes Pothead Barry seem brilliant.

Thinking back...there really weren't too many brilliant speakers in the off-white house. Kennedy had his flourishes; Truman was animated, at least. Johnson was one more crusty white-bread Southerner...what he was saying and what he was thinking were entirely different.

Nixon, Ford, Carter...uninspiring, all of them, for various reasons. Reagan, of course - but that was the showman coming out.

Here's what we can learn from this: How important it is to keep the Presidency, and the central government in general, SMALL and WEAK and LIMITED.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Found this today. Read through it 3-4 times to see where we are.

Also article easier to read at the link & many videos there.

1637715455063.png

Letter To A Tyrant​

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, NOV 22, 2021 - 11:00 PM
Authored by Margaret Anna Alice via 'Through The Looking Glass' Substack,
I won’t bother to reason with you or appeal to your compassion - because you have none.
You are a foul, fetid, festering, fiendish, fear-fomenting fecker devoid of soul, purpose, and meaning. No matter how many lives you masticate, hearts you shred, minds you menticide, and puppet strings you try to throttle us with, you will forever remain a hollow husk of a simulated human.
I know you envy us our feelings. You seethe with rage, jealousy, loathing, terror, disgust, and every other malevolent emotion, but you are incapable of comprehending love, joy, friendship, warmth, and abiding peace.
This letter isn’t to beg or plead or ask you to stop. This letter is to put you on notice. This letter is to tell you the people are waking, and it is you who have shaken us awake.

You have sown the seeds of your own obliteration, and those seeds are germinating.
None of your efforts to enshroud the sun, contaminate the soil, befoul the water, defile the oceans, toxify the air, autodarwinate seeds, sequester the food supply, extinguish species, or commodify the ecosystem can stop those seeds from bursting through the earth and winding their tendrils around your Nuremberged neck.

In a way, we should thank you. You have shown your hand so recklessly because you were certain we would roll over. So confident were you in the psychological conditioning you subjected us to—following Biderman’s Chart of Coercion like a recipe—you expected us to jump in the pot voluntarily.

You were half-right, sadly. But the fence-sitters are now witnessing the nuclear fallout from your detonation of The Great Democide, and they can no longer deny the torrent of reality acid-raining down upon us.
Foolishly forgetting to administer the elite’s faux injections to the most visible tier instead of the commoners’ poison death shot was a clumsy fumble that’s too obvious to miss. You remembered a few celebrities like this one and this one but forgot the athletes, and now they’re collapsing in a pile on the field.
And your victims, the ones you maimed, the ones you sterilized, the ones you failed to fell immediately, the ones whose loved ones you slayed, are speaking out about their suffering.1
And now you’re coming for the children. Even the wokety-woke NPC Covidians aren’t buying it anymore:

And then you have an FDA shill making this reprehensible statement about the decision to inject children aged 5–11, “We’re never gonna learn about how safe this vaccine is until you start giving it.”
Well, we don’t have to wait to find out. A twelve-year-old child just died two days after receiving the Pfizer injection, and the autopsy proves it. And these fourteen children died of such conditions as pulmonary embolism, intracranial hemorrhage, cardiac arrest, and myocarditis post-injection—only to be swept under the rug by BigPharma toady CDC. And deaths of male children have jumped 86 percent in the UK since the vaxx rollout. It is estimated that nearly 800 children have been killed from the injection thus far, and you and your colluders are only ramping up the pedicide program.
You are commanding that children—whose immune systems are at their most robust and who face virtually zero risk of dying from COVID—put their lives and long-term health at risk by undergoing an experimental injection lacking long-term clinical trials and with substantially greater evidence of harm than good.
According to this risk-benefit analysis, you will “kill 117 kids to save one kid.” And the proposition that this injection will save a single child is extraordinarily generous considering the nonexistent threat COVID poses to children and the availability of highly efficacious early treatment protocols and historically safe drugs such as ivermectin.
As more and more children fall prey to your Mephistophelian machinations, you will unleash the Mama and Papa Bears—and then you will see a mass upheaval like you’ve never imagined.

You and your conniving cohorts are flaccid, feeble, frail-minded Frankensteins whose transhumanism won’t immortalize you as you fantasize. It will only render you deader inside than you already are.

The White Rose Society is blossoming from the gravesides of those you have massacred, and your attempt to establish the Fourth Reich is faltering.

You are shaking the hive. Prepare for the swarm.
The more you crack down, the greater the whiplash.
This is a love letter, straight from our heart:

That isn’t a threat. It is a report from the frontlines. It is the retribution YOU are unleashing.
I suggest you flee to your underground bunker and let the people get busy restoring the planet you have taken a wrecking ball to in the name of saving it.
You have underestimated the resilience of the human spirit. You have boiled the pot too quickly. You have forgotten what survivors do when backed into a corner.
I hereby invoke Thomas Wake’s epic curse from Robert Eggers’s work of artistic genius The Lighthouse (Prime Video, blu-ray, DVD) in which Willem Dafoe delivers the crowning achievement of his lifetime (Note: I cannot find a clip that permits playing outside of YouTube, but I assure you it is absolutely worth the click-through to watch this volcanic scene):

Let Neptune strike ye dead, Winslow!
Haaaaark! Hark, Triton! Hark!
Bellow, bid our father, the sea king, rise from the depths, full foul
in his fury, black waves teeming with salt-foam, to smother
this young mouth with pungent slime …
… to choke ye, engorging your organs till ye turn blue and
bloated with bilge and brine and can scream no more …
only when he, crowned in cockle shells with
slithering tentacled tail and steaming beard,
take up his fell, be-finnèd arm — his coral-tined trident
screeches banshee-like in the tempest and plunges right through yer gullet,
bursting ye, a bulging bladder no more,
but a blasted bloody film now — a nothing
for the Harpies and the souls of dead sailors to peck and claw and feed
upon only to be lapped up and swallowed by the infinite waters of
the dread emperor himself…
forgotten to any man, to any time, forgotten to any god or devil,
forgotten even to the sea… for any stuff or part of Winslow, even
any scantling of your soul, is Winslow no more, but is now itself
the sea.
In the words of Bette Davis’s immortal Margo from All About Eve, “Fasten your seatbelts, it’s going to be a bumpy night.”

If you feel the work I am doing is worthwhile and want to make it possible for me to spend more time writing and researching in my aim to unmask totalitarianism and awaken the sleeping before tyranny triumphs, please consider supporting me, whether it be by subscribing, donating, buying me a coffee, or sharing my posts. I thank you for reading, thinking, sharing, and supporting my work in whichever ways you choose.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Everything is jus ta matter of time.

Investigation into spike in newborn baby deaths in Scotland​

Published4 days ago
newborn baby
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
A spike in the number of deaths of newborn babies in Scotland is to be investigated.
At least 21 babies under four weeks old died in September, a rate of 4.9 per 1,000 births.
Infant death rates vary widely from month to month, but the increase is larger than expected from chance alone.
Public Health Scotland (PHS) and other agencies will now look into whether the Covid pandemic or other factors could be behind the increase.
The average mortality rate among newborns is just over two per 1,000 births.
While all child deaths are investigated, the Herald newspaper reported that this wider inquiry was triggered when the mortality rate passed a "control" threshold, designed to pick up abnormal trends in infant deaths.

Newborn deaths in Scotland 2021. Baby deaths in the first four weeks of life per 1,000 births . Chart showing 2021 newborn mortality rates .

In a commentary on the figures, PHS says: "Exceeding the upper control limit indicates there is a higher likelihood that there are factors beyond random variation that may have contributed to the number of deaths."
PHS said there was "currently no indication of links between these deaths and Covid-19 infection" although the data will be examined further.

Pre-term deliveries​

Dr Sarah Stock, an expert in maternal and fetal health at University of Edinburgh, said it was rare for newborn babies to become infected or seriously-ill with Covid but she said the virus could be having an impact in other ways.
"We know, for instance, that when pregnant women have Covid they can become seriously unwell, and in order to protect the mother and baby that can lead to pre-term deliveries," she said. "Pre-term delivery is the biggest driver of neonatal mortality.
"We also know that the pandemic has put a lot of pressure on health services and that could be having an impact."
PHS is now working with the Scottish National Neonatal Network , the Maternity and Children Quality Improvement Collaborative and the Scottish government to understand possible contributing factors.

Figures for the number of stillborn babies also increased in September but not beyond the upper warning or control limit.
Deaths of newborn babies have fallen steadily in recent decades with the mortality rate per 1,000 births dropping from double figures in the 1970s to 2.1 in 2020.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Truth slips out.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

New York’s Vaccine Mandate Forces The ONLY Hospital Emergency Room In Long Island To SHUT DOWN

“But Mt. Sinai South National Hospital blames New York’s COVID vaccine mandate for the shutdown. The hospital says it lost six dozen health care employees today, all unvaccinated workers who had been allowed to stay on the job with a religious exemption. But New York’s department of health withdrew those exemptions as of today and that created a shortage of E.R. nurses here.”

There is an ER 5 miles away (they say in vid), but I think the point is, these mandates are closing facilities. Seems rather convenient. When people have adverse reactions, there's no where to go :(

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
They seem to have good aim. That is a positive thang.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have always had an interest in JFK because I grew up outside DC and my Mom was so politicly active at the time. His assignation, Martin Luther King and Bobby's were all part of history I grew up with. I will check out the source you suggested. I have read many biographies and books on theories about who done it. One of my favorite books was very upfront about his fathers dirty history and both John and Bobby's sex addictions. Still something in America changed when JFK died. In spite of his personal history I think he was one of the last presidents that loved this country.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is our troll of a communist Governor Cooper. I have no words for him. He marched with BLM during lockdown while they tore downtown Raleigh to pieces. This stuff makes sane people lose their minds. This was the beginning of realizing we were living in evil , inverted, clown world.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is our troll of a communist Governor Cooper. I have no words for him. He marched with BLM during lockdown while they tore downtown Raleigh to pieces. This stuff makes sane people lose their minds. This was the beginning of realizing we were living in evil , inverted, clown world.

Why does he have a mask if hes just holding it on one ear? Never mind, I already know!

I hate politicians with the white hot intensity of a thousands Suns

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Why does he have a mask if hes just holding it on one ear? Never mind, I already know!

I hate politicians with the heat of a thousands Suns
Shooti this was during deep lockdown when people were confined to home. He was just giving us all the finger with his little BLM march and dangling mask. The man is evil. The reporter is asking him if he is going to call in the national guard because of rioting and he using it as a photo op and flaunting how he doesn't have to wear a mask. YET, many liberals will tell you what a fine job he has done protecting them from the virus.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Can we send this brave Doctor some prayers. Another Hero

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Can we send this brave Doctor some prayers. Another Hero

There are more coming out with the truth and making the hard decisions to demonstrate their commitment against evil government tyranny. We all need to make the hard decisions when we're faced with them and what we ultimately decide will define each and every one of us