• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So I hear that the New Zealand PM has announced that you can now do anything if you have your VaxxPort including getting other people sick.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is our troll of a communist Governor Cooper. I have no words for him. He marched with BLM during lockdown while they tore downtown Raleigh to pieces. This stuff makes sane people lose their minds. This was the beginning of realizing we were living in evil , inverted, clown world.

I guess I was wrong thinking North Carolina would be a place to die but after watching what has gone on the past nearly two years it seems Florida might be a better choice.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1637764507740.png

CRISPR & THE MRNA VACCINE

Basically CRISPR is a gene editing tool that got VERY popular in 2020 right before the vaccines came out. Now all of the sudden we have MRNA vaccines…. the testing of CRISPR on humas was so regulated they basically couldn't do it, bc it deletes huge parts of DNA and even whole fucking chromosom

>It's DIFFERENT TEST BATCHES
>Slight variability within bathes is due to people's different DNA also
>Ppl freaking out about aborted fetal cell tissue involved haven't yet connected the reason big pharma wanted to hide it so badly is bc CRISPR is the substrate of the shit has to be suspended in

some sauce on CRISPR: https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/crispr-gene-editing-prompts-chaos-in-dna-of-human-embryos-67668

1637764632100.png

CRISPR Pioneer Feng Zhang Latest Work Delivers mRNA, gene therapy with a human proten
>Gene Therapy with a human protein

moar: https://www.fiercebiotech.com/research/crispr-pioneer-feng-zhang-s-latest-work-delivers-mrna-gene-therapy-human-protein

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I guess I was wrong thinking North Carolina would be a place to die but after watching what has gone on the past nearly two years it seems Florida might be a better choice.
The Political Elite Wokester phenomenon is spreading faster than Delta Cooties. Even as it's dying from lack of substance and pushback...places I never thought I'd see it, are embracing this lunacy.

Money is the mother's milk of politics. And no one thinks less of his money than someone who stole...like Soros. Now 92 and probably as demented as Depends Joe, Soros wants to remake the world in his addled image, and is sparing no resources.

Rich men are an historical constant; but someone SO rich that he could buy, not just an election, or a powerful politician, but DOZENS...maybe HUNDREDS of elections; and find politicians, lawyers, yet...not senile like Soros, but so very eager to tear down Western Society...this is a new ripple. All these crazed DA candidates...some of them OBVIOUSLY not right, like this Chessa Boudin clown (got a law degree but didn't get his teeth fixed; never learned to brush them when young)...and all of them inserted as neatly as a smart-bomb targeting an empty Tylenol factory.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637767544553.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Former Pro Calls For “Investigation” After Another Football Player Suddenly Collapses​

‘How many more?’

PJW.jpg

Published
24 November, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson

241121fleck1.jpg

George Wood via Getty Images

A former professional Premier League footballer has called for an investigation after yet another player suddenly collapsed in the middle of a match last night.

Sheffield United midfielder John Fleck fell to the ground during his team’s game at Reading and had to be taken off on a stretcher after receiving lengthy treatment and being given an oxygen mask.

The 30-year-old Scottish international “went down unchallenged before team-mates quickly waved medics on,” reports BBC News.

Fleck was taken to hospital where he is said to be in good condition.

The player becomes yet another unfortunate addition to a lengthy list of footballers and other top athletes who have suddenly collapsed on the field of play in recent months.

As we previously highlighted, major German newspaper Berliner Zeitung recently published a report seeking to answer why an “unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.”

The article listed a large number of recent cases of footballers who have had heart problems or collapsed on the field, in some cases leading to death.

null

That list includes Barcelona’s Sergio Aguero, who suffered breathing difficulties during Barca’s LaLiga clash with Alaves last month. Although the club have denied rumors Aguero is set to retire, he will definitely be out of action for months.

Other professional athletes have also recently suffered similar health problems, including 24-year-old Slovak hockey player Boris Sádecký, who tragically died after collapsing on the ice during a match last month.

Former England and Southampton player Matt Le Tissier responded to the news of Fleck’s collapse by calling for a proper investigation.

• 6 Comments
A former professional Premier League footballer has called for an investigation after yet another player suddenly collapsed in the middle of a match last night.
Sheffield United midfielder John Fleck fell to the ground during his team’s game at Reading and had to be taken off on a stretcher after receiving lengthy treatment and being given an oxygen mask.
The 30-year-old Scottish international “went down unchallenged before team-mates quickly waved medics on,” reports BBC News.
The player becomes yet another unfortunate addition to a lengthy list of footballers and other top athletes who have suddenly collapsed on the field of play in recent months.

As we previously highlighted, major German newspaper Berliner Zeitung recently published a report seeking to answer why an “unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.”
The article listed a large number of recent cases of footballers who have had heart problems or collapsed on the field, in some cases leading to death.
null

That list includes Barcelona’s Sergio Aguero, who suffered breathing difficulties during Barca’s LaLiga clash with Alaves last month. Although the club have denied rumors Aguero is set to retire, he will definitely be out of action for months.

Other professional athletes have also recently suffered similar health problems, including 24-year-old Slovak hockey player Boris Sádecký, who tragically died after collapsing on the ice during a match last month.

Former England and Southampton player Matt Le Tissier responded to the news of Fleck’s collapse by calling for a proper investigation.

“How many more more sports people need to collapse on the pitch before an investigation takes place,” tweeted the ex-Premier League star.

It is not known whether John Fleck had taken the COVID-19 vaccine.

Meanwhile, according to a report by Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz, there has been a “5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021.”

“So what is causing this sudden epidemic?” asks Shir-Raz.

The mind boggles.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Even if they do an investigation, they'll just end up saying they couldn't find any connection to the jab juice.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The investigation would probably blame Global Warming. I mean those players are suffering through 2 degrees more heat and that clearly is causing these fine athletes to just drop dead.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Even if they do an investigation, they'll just end up saying they couldn't find any connection to the jab juice.
Only pitchforks and torches in front of every politician's HOME will have any effect at all and even that may not be enough

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I hope that's a meme and not more mediuh kiddie-indoctrinators pushing the Jab Goo.
I gotta believe its just a meme but you never know nowadays

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 10.35.49 AM.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
DYODD

Let's Go Brandon!

1637779712138.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Former Pro Calls For “Investigation” After Another Football Player Suddenly Collapses​

‘How many more?’

PJW.jpg

Published
24 November, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson

241121fleck1.jpg

George Wood via Getty Images

null

• 6 Comments

null

“How many more more sports people need to collapse on the pitch before an investigation takes place,” tweeted the ex-Premier League star.

It is not known whether John Fleck had taken the COVID-19 vaccine.

Meanwhile, according to a report by Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz, there has been a “5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021.”

“So what is causing this sudden epidemic?” asks Shir-Raz.

The mind boggles.

I've spoken with 3 people who directly know someone with adverse cardiac reactions (I don't talk to a lot of people about them so the sample size vs incidents is kinda high). of the three;

**one reported a 41yo healthy and "very fit" male now has 15% heart function and needs to constantly wear a defibrillator
**one reported a 45yo active duty pilot with cardiac damage who cannot fly anymore (career killer)
**one reported two friends (41 and 52) dropped dead after their second shot and a 14yo neighbor now has Guillain-Barré syndrome

A former coworker's sister now has heart issues...she's in her 20s.

I also have a nurse friend who knows "a lot" of patients who dropped dead after their second pfizer dose

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have always had an interest in JFK because I grew up outside DC and my Mom was so politicly active at the time. His assignation, Martin Luther King and Bobby's were all part of history I grew up with. I will check out the source you suggested. I have read many biographies and books on theories about who done it. One of my favorite books was very upfront about his fathers dirty history and both John and Bobby's sex addictions. Still something in America changed when JFK died. In spite of his personal history I think he was one of the last presidents that loved this country.

But I don't believe that James Files was the assassin, based on questions raised by the Spartacus forum. https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKfiles.htm

This was a well planned hit. Usually the top figureheads at the CIA, FBI, etc. don't do the dirty work. Look at the history of underlings.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1637801515037.png

https://twitter.com/JohnBasham/status/1463318421328781323?s=20

Top NIH Unvaxxed Scientist Willing to Lose Job and License, Will Argue Against Vaccine Mandates in Livestreamed Ethics Review
Memoli opposes mandates for the COVID vaccines authorized for emergency use in the U.S., and has chosen not to be vaccinated.
Christine Grady, head of NIH’s Clinical Center bioethics department and Fauci’s wife, approved the Dec. 1 seminar — a session called “Grand Rounds.”

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/nih-matthew-memoli-vaccine-mandates-ethics/

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So I hear that the New Zealand PM has announced that you can now do anything if you have your VaxxPort including getting other people sick.
I think I got it from a triple jabbed co worker. He told ME that when I came back to work.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How could any reasonable being put any credence in anything pfizer says, period.

Fuck pfizer, and the sled those fucking assinine morons rode in on...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

With Low Vaccination Rates, Africa's Covid Deaths Remain Far below Europe and the US​

Naturally, the advocates of forced lockdowns and coerced vaccines would prefer to ignore this issue altogether, but the undeniable reality of Africa’s experience has forced mainstream researchers to publicly admit the many ways that many factors can explain covid's prevalence beyond vaccination rates and mask mandates.

For instance, mentioning that obesity is an important factor in covid mortality has in the past been likely to get one savaged in the media for "fat shaming." Yet the Africa situation has forced the well informed to admit that yes, obese populations clearly suffer more from covid. In Africa, not surprisingly, we find that obesity rates are far below those found in North America and Europe.

Other possible explanations forwarded as reasons for Africa’s situation include past exposure to other coronaviruses, youthful populations, fewer patients lacking zinc and vitamin D, past use of the Bacillus Calmette-Guérin vaccination, climate, genetic background, and parasite load. In addressing the African "enigma" one group of researchers in the journal Colombia medica dared even suggest it’s possiblealthough not conclusively shown at this point—that “a mass public health preventive campaign against COVID-19 may have taken place, inadvertently, in some African countries with massive community ivermectin use.”

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
With Low Vaccination Rates, Africa's Covid Deaths Remain Far below Europe and the US
Because Africa doesn't have a lying communist media...hell, they don't have shit so they haven't been brainwashed like us here in the 'first world'!

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Something stinks in this. Don't know what.

This was just your everyday CCP employee trying to get more of what they feel they deserve to know.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This was just your everyday CCP employee trying to get more of what they feel they deserve to know.
I'm thinking it's more like ... a controlled whistleblower. The data stolen is only what Pfizer wants released. You can bet if Pfizer is talking about it they want it known.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
i have covid for the THIRD time. this one is exactly like the so-called delta (so far). two close family members also have it - one vaxxed, one not