• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Sure it's Beer Cooties, and not just The Flu?

I have had the sniffles for a month. Because of preps and boredom, I've been out and about a lot more than I have this summer. So I sprung for an Antigen Test - find out if I'm a Long-Covid patient just with low symptoms.

A shallow nasal swab - what's called for in the test - came out negative. So...whatever I have, it's something else.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Sure it's Beer Cooties, and not just The Flu?

I have had the sniffles for a month. Because of preps and boredom, I've been out and about a lot more than I have this summer. So I sprung for an Antigen Test - find out if I'm a Long-Covid patient just with low symptoms.

A shallow nasal swab - what's called for in the test - came out negative. So...whatever I have, it's something else.

my two family members w/same both tested poz. i dont test. dont care

here's the delta -- sore throat is first indicator, then fever, then sneezing/coughing/snotting. fever lasts for days. i'm on day 2 of uninterrupted fever - expect another day or three of that

heads up for the board -- avoid tylenol if treating covid. there's a study out there showing worse outcomes for tylenol takers

Last edited:

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
i have covid for the THIRD time. this one is exactly like the so-called delta (so far). two close family members also have it - one vaxxed, one not
Yikes!

What you taking for it?

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1637866858182.png

MY CONCLUSION: American athletes are not getting the jab. They are getting saline. They cannot be jabbed because there are FEWER soccer players out there than players in American sports, and if this many collapsed in the U.S. it would get noticed IMMEDIATELY. These all happened in the last few weeks! Also, when you look up high school sports, there are large numbers of American high school football players collapsing with cardiac issues but the vax is never even mentioned.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Yikes!

What you taking for it?

c, zinc, black cumin oil, a certain expectorant - one ingreadient - Guaifenesin

later i'll be taking thanksgiving food :)

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
there's some staggering stats out there re athletes. trying to remember where i saw it
The Left forgot the prominence of European football players.

They didn't want to get TOO free with the saline shots...all of Washington's insiders got the good stuff (saline) and New York's and California's elite...but, the more a secret gets out, the more likely someone will spill the beans or the anomaly detected, through theft of vials or other means.

So some American athletes and probably all European pro soccer players, got the hot Jab. Now we see the results.

If there's a bottom-line takeaway from this...it's that the Leftists are STUPID; and the Globalists, aside from being rich, are almost as impaired. How could normal people NOT notice this, and NOT thus question and then deduce answers?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
here's the delta -- sore throat is first indicator, then fever, then sneezing/coughing/snotting. fever lasts for days. i'm on day 2 of uninterrupted fever - expect another day or three of that
Any time I get an inkling of a sore throat I take mega doses of C. Ive begun to make LIPOSOMAL C at home which enables your body to uptake C without the cleansing effect. That means more absorption. All you need is a hydrosonic cleaner and lecithin (I prefer Sunflower) and of course powdered C. If you buy Ascorbic acid you need to balance the PH (and taste) with baking soda (generally good for you anyway).

Havent been really sick since this COVID HOAX started. (knock on wood)
Been making it for the whole family and we all take some nearly every day.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

PM me if you want a good recipe.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
i have covid for the THIRD time. this one is exactly like the so-called delta (so far). two close family members also have it - one vaxxed, one not

I think I have had it twice. First time just bit of a headache, slight fever, sore throat, dry cough and a little fatigue. Only for a day and a half.

Second time, I tested positive by two different types of tests, so did quite a few others too. Many of them got sick that I had been around, but I never felt a thing.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think I have had it twice. First time just bit of a headache, slight fever, sore throat, dry cough and a little fatigue. Only for a day and a half.

Second time, I tested positive by two different types of tests, so did quite a few others too. Many of them got sick that I had been around, but I never felt a thing.

Latest stats I've seen on reinfection (unvaxxed) are still less than 1%. The vast majority of unvaxxed reinfections show lesser symptoms on 2nd infection; the exception being those that were in poor health and almost died with first infection.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1637871631639.png

Sheffield United Star John Fleck Collapses on Pitch During Tuesday Match and Rushed to the Hospital – TV Live Feed Cut when Announcer Asks If He’s Had COVID Jab

Sheffield United star John Fleck collapsed on the pitch during Tuesday night’s match and rushed to the hospital. Play was halted for 11 minutes as Fleck was treated on the field. The soccer star was given oxygen on the field and then taken off the field in a stretcher. He spent the night in the hospital.

The live feed was cut after one of the announcers asked, “I think everyone wants to know if he’s had the COVID vaccine?”

The coach discussed the situation after the match.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Everyone getting "tested" ... what 'test' are they using?

As far as I know there is no test that works. The PCR test was invalid and the guy that created the test even said it won't test for covid.

So, what 'test' are they 'testing' everyone with?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 2.53.32 PM.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

As far as I know there is no test that works. The PCR test was invalid and the guy that created the test even said it won't test for covid.

I hadn't seen or used any of them, but I've heard that some type of test is available in certain retail stores for home testing.
Any idea how those work?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I had some prescribed blood tests on Tuesday. While I was at the lab, I asked if I could pay out-of-pocket for a test of "covid antibodies". Yep, 30 Euros.
Results came back that I haven't ever had covid...
So now I have to find somebody who DOES and catch it, then get tested 'positive', and when they send me home (to wait for worse symptoms) then take my Kit Ziverdo.
Then get a "negative test result" once I'm "cured"...
So I'd be eligible for a 6 month "Green Pass"... and have "natural immunity"...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
are you on the protocol?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I had some prescribed blood tests on Tuesday. While I was at the lab, I asked if I could pay out-of-pocket for a test of "covid antibodies". Yep, 30 Euros.
So now I have to find somebody who DOES and catch it, then get tested 'positive', and when they send me home (to wait for worse symptoms) then take my Kit Ziverdo.
not everyone who had covid tests positive for antibodies.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
So now I have to find somebody who DOES and catch it, then get tested 'positive',
Is there something like craigslist there in France?

If so, post an ad to nurse-maid people who are sick with the coof.

Or just go down to your local testing place and ask everyone coming out of it if they are + or -.
Then give everyone who is + a big hug.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
Ever wonder why/ how this Covid hoax came about? Loss of freedom, liberties, lies, deception?

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.”

2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV

Christianity is at record lows.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
View attachment 233927
CRISPR & THE MRNA VACCINE

Basically CRISPR is a gene editing tool that got VERY popular in 2020 right before the vaccines came out. Now all of the sudden we have MRNA vaccines…. the testing of CRISPR on humas was so regulated they basically couldn't do it, bc it deletes huge parts of DNA and even whole fucking chromosom

>It's DIFFERENT TEST BATCHES
>Slight variability within bathes is due to people's different DNA also
>Ppl freaking out about aborted fetal cell tissue involved haven't yet connected the reason big pharma wanted to hide it so badly is bc CRISPR is the substrate of the shit has to be suspended in

some sauce on CRISPR: https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/crispr-gene-editing-prompts-chaos-in-dna-of-human-embryos-67668

View attachment 233930
CRISPR Pioneer Feng Zhang Latest Work Delivers mRNA, gene therapy with a human proten
>Gene Therapy with a human protein

moar: https://www.fiercebiotech.com/research/crispr-pioneer-feng-zhang-s-latest-work-delivers-mrna-gene-therapy-human-protein
The CEO of Pfizer is a veterinarian who pushed DNA vaccines on animals. I am surprised no one cared to know that a dog doctor was a major player in pushing DNA vaccines.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I spit in a tube and sent it FEDEX for my JOB when someone I worked with tested positive. Got it free from DHEC.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I've been asking this question forever without receiving anything close to a satisfactory answer!

This spamdemic is all based on horseshit, unreliable testing methods. People are stupid, they'll believe everything the man on the TV says without question.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

LA firefighter accused of wiping butt with vaccine mandate letter that was handed to him​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/la-firefighter-accused-wiping-butt-195750835.html

A Los Angeles firefighter is under investigation over his response to the city's vaccine mandate. The unidentified LAFD employee, who was served with a non-compliance letter from the fire department, pulled down his pants and wiped his buttocks with it, before leaving it on the ground.

The incident allegedly occurred at Fire Station 69 in Pacific Palisades.

The Los Angeles Stentorians, who represents African American firefighters in the city, called the incident a "terminable" offense.

"The LA City Stentorians are sickened and disgusted by this horrific display of unprofessionalism," they said in a statement.

The LA Times reports that The Stentorians took additional measures by urging the city's mayor, City council and fire commission to respond promptly to the act. LAFD spokeswoman voiced that the department is taking the firefighter's response serious

"No matter how our members react, all city employees must abide by the city ordinance — either file for an exemption, get vaccinated, or face termination," a LAFD spokesperson told the LA Times.

More reactions came from the president of the fire commission, Jimmie Woods-Gray, who was "beyond appalled."

As of now the unidentified firefigher has been placed on a paid administrative leave.

The city's new vaccination mandate calls for employees to sign compliance notices. Those who are still waiting to get vaccinated or want exemptions, must provide proof of vaccination by Dec. 18.

Those who refuse to comply must go unpaid and be taken off duty.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Los Angeles Stentorians, who represents African American firefighters in the city, called the incident a "terminable" offense.
Who represents the White American firefighters out there???

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
More reactions came from the president of the fire commission, Jimmie Woods-Gray, who was "beyond appalled."
He outed himself as the enemy. A normal person would understand the message. We might not use the same method, but we cheer someone who is on the right side. This firefighter has my vote.

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Antibodies dissipate over time in both vaxxed and naturally immune persons. What is required is a T and B cell immunity test (quite expensive) that tests long term immunity. These antibodies exist in your bone marrow and can be called upon to fight COVID. Recovered patients of the original SARS viruses have immunity after 18 years.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637891633886.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Really think about what this means......
Is a World free of those who would load people into boxcars if ordered to, one of the things it could potentially mean?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is a World free of those who would load people into boxcars if ordered to, one of the things it could potentially mean?
My guess between 40% & 60% have been jabbed so far.......... Kids that will never reproduce and soon they are jabbed out of the womb.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kids that will never reproduce and soon they are jabbed out of the womb.
That's why if this really is what some people say it is, I hope it hurries up. Needs to happen before all the kids are force jabbed.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score

This is what I bought.

1637906335369.png

According to a web search (yeah, I know :don't know: ) it's about 85-percent accurate.

It supposedly tests for the presence of antigens. I take that to mean, they'd be present in a recovered or mild-recovered case as well.

Why did I do it? To find out if I had this pox. So...I could (since I have had several weeks of sniffles) just beat it back with the long-haul FLCCC protocol, and then be done with the horse paste. Save what I have until the next bio-weapon is released.