• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Platinum Bling
That got me wondering as well. The first UK vaccinations were on Dec 7. All the reports say the variant first appeared in Sept but the earliest news report on it I could find was Dec 12. So there's a new highly contagious mutation but they say nothing for 3 months? Seems odd.
of course there had to be a new strain the week the vaccine came out.. the fear mongering will be ramped up.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Anyone even close to my early 70's age will remember polio. It was a genuine scourge that crippled 100's of thousands of mostly children until a vaccine was invented in the late 50's. Nobody had to be bribed to take that, I can say that for sure. I was in grade school and remember waiting in a looong line to get that. There was an epidemic of polio that picked off a number of my classmates, never to be seen again, either dead or worse, horribly crippled as the disease destroyed their motor nerves. Polio, as a disease, has been extinct in the US for decades.
I used to have pretty conventional thinking about vaccines. It wasn't until this year that I put in any time to researching them.
Here is an interview of a doctor who came out of medical school believing vaccines were fantastic. However, after carefully
gathering data from thousands of patients over many years, he came to realize that unvaccinated people are significantly healthier
than vaccinated peers, and that many diseases are caused by vaccines.

Near the end of the interview, he talks specifically about the Covid vaccines, and the push for health passports.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rBhtFuIZiA3x/

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Well, this is ironic, a Dim congressman is in the news arguing that people who get vaccinated should get $300 government checks. Stimulus checks should be topped off with $300 for Americans who vaccinate against coronavirus, John Delaney argues (yahoo.com)

The vaccine is so good that it should be mandatory! The vaccine is so good that people should be bribed to get it!

What's the line from Hamlet? "The lady doth protest too much, methinks?"

But not all vaccines are bad. Anyone even close to my early 70's age will remember polio. It was a genuine scourge that crippled 100's of thousands of mostly children until a vaccine was invented in the late 50's. Nobody had to be bribed to take that, I can say that for sure. I was in grade school and remember waiting in a looong line to get that. There was an epidemic of polio that picked off a number of my classmates, never to be seen again, either dead or worse, horribly crippled as the disease destroyed their motor nerves. Polio, as a disease, has been extinct in the US for decades.
Because of better sanitation, Polio was already on its way out.

On April 12, 1955 the government announced the first vaccine to protect kids against polio. Within days, labs had made thousands of lots of the vaccine. Batches made by one company, Cutter Labs, accidentally contained live polio virus and it caused an outbreak.

More than 200,000 children got the polio vaccine, but within days the government had to abandon the program.

“Forty thousand kids got polio. Some had low levels, a couple hundred were left with paralysis, and about 10 died,” said Dr. Howard Markel, a pediatrician, distinguished professor, and director of the Center for the History of Medicine at the University of Michigan. The government suspended the vaccination program until it could determine what went wrong.

It took several incidents for people to start distrusting vaccines. Even after thousands of kids got sick from the first polio vaccine in 1955, when the program restarted, parents made sure their children got vaccinated. They had clear memories of epidemics that paralyzed between 13,000 and 20,000 children every year. Some were so profoundly paralyzed that they could not even breathe easily on their own, and relied on machines called iron lungs to help them breathe.

“Parents were pushing their kids to get to the head of the line to get the polio vaccine, because they had seen epidemics every summer for years, and saw kids in iron lungs and they were terrified,” Markel said.

Markel said people’s attitudes started to change between 1955 and the problematic 1976 swine flu vaccination project.

Attachments

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I used to have pretty conventional thinking about vaccines. It wasn't until this year that I put in any time to researching them.
Here is an interview of a doctor who came out of medical school believing vaccines were fantastic.
Near the end of the interview, he talks specifically about the Covid vaccines, and the push for health passports.
Thanks for finding & posting that.
Well worth the time to listen.
I, 35 years ago, questioned my wife's reluctance to follow the vaccine schedule the Dr office recommended for our sons.
Polio gimped up 2 of my relatives & so I was of the mindset that "vaccines as a whole" were good.
The ADHD thing feels like a case of breaking windows so that people have jobs repairing windows.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
they state that it is unknown what effect the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine will have on fertility.
Nobody seems able to demonstrate conclusively that the vaccine will not work against the ability of humans to generate the protein syncytin-1. This is a protein that's essential for women to create placenta material to bring babies to term.

The information seems to be all over the place here, with "official" sources claiming it's not a problem and that people claiming so are merely fear mongering. Yet, until this is resolved, I think it's irresponsible for humans to be allowing this hastily produced vaccine into their bodies...and that goes 5x for women of child bearing age.

Just don't do it until there's more information available.

Avalon

Platinum Bling
Here is an interview of a doctor who came out of medical school believing vaccines were fantastic. However, after carefully
gathering data from thousands of patients over many years, he came to realize that unvaccinated people are significantly healthier
than vaccinated peers, and that many diseases are caused by vaccines.

this is what people don't want to understand. Nothing is for free. Vaccines take a toll on the human body and especially the auto immune system. You have to weigh the risk of the vaccine against the potential damage. That's hard to do when main stream medicine tries to ignore that there are side effects to vaccines even though its right on the label in many cases.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
this is what people don't want to understand. Nothing is for free. Vaccines take a toll on the human body and especially the auto immune system. You have to weigh the risk of the vaccine against the potential damage. That's hard to do when main stream medicine tries to ignore that there are side effects to vaccines even though its right on the label in many cases.
Hmm. I'm thinking that when my Mom got crippling rheumatoid arthritis is right around the time when she started taking the flu vaccine. Most certainly people got arthritis long before vaccines but there sure seems to be a lot of it.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I believe RA is or can be triggered by a viral infection. My grandmother was ate up by RA. She ended up with two artificial knees and her hands and feet were tortured angles.
Back in the 70s I dislocate my Right Ankle and comminuted fracture of the Fibula. All put back together via surgery. The Orthopedic Surgeon warned me I'd be walking on an arthritic ankle when I got old. The ankle took about 10 years to strengthen back up fully.
No issues with the ankle. But about 25yrs ago I started dabbling with colloidal silver and I notice my viral issues becoming minimal and easily treated with higher intake of CS and now EIS.
There is no sign of Arthritis in my Right ankle at 66.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A tv commercial has more warnings than this thing.....

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
I believe RA is or can be triggered by a viral infection. My grandmother was ate up by RA. She ended up with two artificial knees and her hands and feet were tortured angles.
Back in the 70s I dislocate my Right Ankle and comminuted fracture of the Fibula. All put back together via surgery. The Orthopedic Surgeon warned me I'd be walking on an arthritic ankle when I got old. The ankle took about 10 years to strengthen back up fully.
No issues with the ankle. But about 25yrs ago I started dabbling with colloidal silver and I notice my viral issues becoming minimal and easily treated with higher intake of CS and now EIS.
There is no sign of Arthritis in my Right ankle at 66.
Lucky, no telling where it hits or who gets whammed. Mom has it, I'm fine so far but younger than when she got it. She still jogs and hikes though her feet have no cartilage left. Arthritis is an auto-immune disorder, makes me wonder how vaccines affect that. She was kicked badly by her horse in 2006, really bad. She said while she was convalescing the RA went entirely away. I guess a collapsed lung, contused heart, ruptured spleen and 8 flail ribs gave her immune system something else to think about.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
100%. All drugs are a tradeoff. One must always assess the risks to one's own body when introducing foreign substances. Drugs must be filtered by the liver and renal system and often put additional stress on these systems. To justify this, the absence of said drug must be more harmful than the theoretical presence of said drug otherwise the default position should always be NO. This goes for legal, illegal, OTC, and prescription drugs.

I see nothing to convince me that this vaccine's presence in my body in any way improves my odds of living a long and fruitful life. Meanwhile, I've no clear idea what's in it or how it will affect my long term health...so the answer is a HELL NO.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Because there are different "Vaccines", wouldn't it be easy to give the poor and less desirable a sterilization version and the rich and famous a placebo.

Make one version for the essential workers (because they work and pay taxes) and another for all those standing in breadlines every day.

Wouldn't it be easy to make one version with a kill switch and one with just normal saline.

Wouldn't this be easy if all the sheep fell into line and wore their masks and stood on the appropriate "X" while standing in line.

This is the stuff that runs through my head while standing in line, unmasked, at the grocery store! I see only about 5% of the people now not wearing masks when I venture out. I hope there are places that have more people willing to take a stand when the time comes, or this Country is in big trouble. Of course we only needed III% to fight and win the Revolutionary war so maybe the 5% I'm seeing take a stand might be enough, maybe.

Anyway, Take care and Merry Christmas!

Dozer

Avalon

Platinum Bling
Because there are different "Vaccines", wouldn't it be easy to give the poor and less desirable a sterilization version and the rich and famous a placebo.

Make one version for the essential workers (because they work and pay taxes) and another for all those standing in breadlines every day.

Wouldn't it be easy to make one version with a kill switch and one with just normal saline.

Wouldn't this be easy if all the sheep fell into line and wore their masks and stood on the appropriate "X" while standing in line.

This is the stuff that runs through my head while standing in line, unmasked, at the grocery store! I see only about 5% of the people now not wearing masks when I venture out. I hope there are places that have more people willing to take a stand when the time comes, or this Country is in big trouble. Of course we only needed III% to fight and win the Revolutionary war so maybe the 5% I'm seeing take a stand might be enough, maybe.

Anyway, Take care and Merry Christmas!

Dozer
Oh boy do we think alike. I have though from the beginning they would not unleash this virus f they had not already been vaccinated themselves. It sure as hell isn't the same vaccine the rest of us are getting.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
we just got back from the grocery store and 90% of humans there were NOT wearing masks

and we have zero active covid cases in our county
Same here but much higher numbers wearing masks..... maybe 85% and falling as a few weeks ago it was more like 95%. Even those with masks don't have their noses covered.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
I just got back from the beer store, maybe half wearing masks, no one said a word to those of us that weren't, don't think they even noticed. Bought the check out girls lottery tickets. Small price for such happy smiles.

Avalon

Platinum Bling
I sent him a few bucks to fight the license Nazis That was a very good study on the comparison of vax vs non vax children. Anemia turned out to be strongly implied and no one had really thought or expected that among the other problems.
good idea!! people like this need our support.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
we just got back from the grocery store and 90% of humans there were NOT wearing masks

and we have zero active covid cases in our county
So , I am thinking about moving to a mail train to avoid COVID.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Plus the dirt has been known to blow every now and then............

View attachment 194600

Kids learn early, when you see that shit coming you run for the house.

pretty bad up here , fecking dust everywhere now.....wind blew trucks off the road , big pileup on 287 , had to shut it down from here to Hugo , again.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
had shut here too from lamar to the ok line. All the snow is brown now...........:shit happens:

and.......

the roof blew off my buddy's shop.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Rumors the nurse who fainted has died

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Rumors the nurse who fainted has died
I saw those rumors the same day, in fact its in one of these threads. Very curious. Guess either way she's not so excited to get the vaccine now. Feel bad for those kids.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So far there seems to be at least two bad clusters. We saw some bad reactions in Alaska and quite a few in Nashville. I wonder if those vaccines either were compromised in shipping (ie got too cold or warm) or they were purposefully sent higher doses, still using people as lab rats to dial in the desired effects.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I saw those rumors the same day, in fact its in one of these threads. Very curious. Guess either way she's not so excited to get the vaccine now. Feel bad for those kids.
From what I have read, she was a regular on Instagram and her account has suddenly gone quiet. She is/was only 30 years old. I truly hope the rumor isn't true.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
From what I have read, she was a regular on Instagram and her account has suddenly gone quiet. She is/was only 30 years old. I truly hope the rumor isn't true.
i mean people who die end up with funerals and kinda stop going to work. Seems like this would be easy to prove.