• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What a moron. No one I know eats fries without ketchup!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What a moron. No one I know eats fries without ketchup!
You just haven't had good fries.

Five Guys has fries you do NOT want to desecrate with ketchup. I think they're fried in butter...when I was a kid, I'd had similar. An annual fair in the city park, the weekend before Labor Day every year. A few portable amusement rides, and charities and service organizations would have booths all up and down a midway. The high-school sports boosters would contract a guy who ran a french-fry trailer, and DAMN those fries were good. Better if you covered them, not with catsup, but VINEGAR. There'd be bottles of vinegar right on the counter where you got your fries, and they got used a LOT. You'd smell the oil, potatoes and vinegar a hundred feet away.

Unfortunately for the quack-vaxxers, I can't eat hamburgers or french fries, now. And when I could, I could easily buy as many as I wanted. I didn't need such a cheap bribe to take poison.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A recent article published in the scientific journal Microbiology and Infectious Diseases makes the claim that the mRNA Pfizer Covid vaccine may contain prions which cause deadly neurodegenerative disease, sometimes called “Creutzfeldt-Jakob” or “Mad Cow” disease. The article, titled “COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease,” was published in January of 2021

Well then. Must rush right out get injected with prions...

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The problem may quickly (a few years) resolve itself, as the sheeple quickly fall ill and die.

As our Financialized economy implodes, taking expensive government-provided healf kair with it.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not sure where this one belongs. This cardboard cutout greeted me at the door this morning when I went into work at the hospital. WTF is it? I showed it to my daughter and she thought maybe we were suppose to take pictures with it. You really can't make this stuff up. You guys have talked about your twilight zone moments. Well that at 5 am with no coffee yet was one for me.

186954143_135466001957607_8840038209210859274_n.jpg

Last edited:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It looks like the flying nun without the winged hat.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It looks like the flying nun without the winged hat.
she is wearing an Airmax Covid helemt and a Florence Nightingale dress. Ill bet old Florence is rolling in her grave. I worry that some of the healthcare staff is like Fauci and having such a good time with covid they don't want to let it go.

1621194770110.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Summary

tell your ct scan tech you just had the vaccine

Otherwise that lymph swelling and localize mass might be interpreted as metastasis and draw you into biopsy and other cancer diagnostic testing

Every time I read one of these articles it reinforces the just say no argument

And Brio is posting about potential encephalopathy (rapid brain deterioration, dementia and quick death with no known treatment)

I can’t wait to run down the Walgreens

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
So you're in the "just say no", camp? If so, great. Because I thought that I'd read that you were leaning towards getting one of 'em, or did I read wrong?

Me neither! Lol

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
So you're in the "just say no", camp? If so, great. Because I thought that I'd read that you were leaning towards getting one of 'em, or did I read wrong?

I’m unvaccinated

No, to gene therapy (Pfizer, Madurna, J&J)

Interested in Covacin or Novovax or Sputnik (conventional vaccine mechanism, the latter with 20 years safety data)

None approved yet so a mute point for now. I’m using the time to watch the numbers

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Summary

tell your ct scan tech you just had the vaccine

Otherwise that lymph swelling and localize mass might be interpreted as metastasis and draw you into biopsy and other cancer diagnostic testing

And Brio is posting about potential encephalopathy (rapid brain deterioration, dementia and quick death with no known treatment)

ditto for mammograms

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
He said: "I took the first jab of AZ [AstraZeneca] and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days.“My hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again.

“I should never have gone near the needle.

FAST FORWARD

The 76-year-old added he suffered further “disastrous reaction” after having the second dose of the jab.

Last edited:

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
He said: "I took the first jab of AZ [AstraZeneca] and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days.“My hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again.

“I should never have gone near the needle.

FAST FORWARD

The 76-year-old added he suffered further “disastrous reaction” after having the second dose of the jab.
Doing the same thing over and expecting different results? Or, if at first you don't succeed...

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621222251472.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just tried the magnet test on a co-worker. Stuck to both Arms. He had just received 2nd dose of Modern last week, but wanted them in different arms. I tried a paperclip and there was not enough there and it didn't stick but I think the geometry/matter is too little. A light weight washer would be a better test.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just tried the magnet test on a co-worker. Stuck to both Arms.
What was his reaction to your demonstration?
....and when you were placing the magnet, how much force could you feel?

I tried a paperclip and there was not enough there and it didn't stick but I think the geometry/matter is too little. A light weight washer would be a better test.
Why would a washer work? I thought it would only work with a magnet.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I tried the magnet test on a family member this past weekend and damn if the magnet didn't stick. The look on her face, and everyone else who witnessed it was one of puzzlement and astonishment with a little worry mixed in. The ?? everyone had..."what the heck is causing that?"

The proof:

1621269186384.png

Let me tell ya, that arm was in a vertical position and the magnet dropped right to the floor if it wasn't placed directly on the injection site. When in that spot it held on to her skin and it was apparent to everyone who witnessed this (about 7 people) that something magnetic was holding it there and it wasn't sweat, surface tension or any other bullshit excuse anyone can come up with.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What was his reaction to your demonstration?
....and when you were placing the magnet, how much force could you feel?

Why would a washer work? I thought it would only work with a magnet.

Not much reaction at first. This was the first time it had even crossed his world view / possibility. Give it some time to process.

Oh and I let him move the magnet so I couldn't get a feel for the strength of the field. The washer is a test for a non-ferromagnetic like metal in the arm. If it's an electric field thing then it would stick for the opposite reason.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'd say the magnet theory has moved into the Fact category. Now we just have theories as to what in the hell is in the "vaccine" that could cause the magnetism.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The bennies are really starting to add up. Free donuts, free cheeseburger and fries, and now, you can proudly display your children's artwork on your arm instead of the refrigerator. Also handy for keeping past due medical bills at arms reach...

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'd say the magnet theory has moved into the Fact category. Now we just have theories as to what in the hell is in the "vaccine" that could cause the magnetism.
Wonder how the sociopaths are going to spin this one. The reactions like when some are feeling hit like a bus after the shot, they told people they are normal and means the "vaccine" is working. They wont be able to ignore it soon as this is going viral and have to put a BS spin on why it is a good thing to be attracted to magnets.

Can already hear it: Covid can't replicate in strong magnetic fields and its why people need the shot. Its also great conversation starter! Get a personal covid test magnet with your shot to show off to your friends!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not much reaction at first. This was the first time it had even crossed his world view / possibility. Give it some time to process
Ask him to periodically do it again. That way we'll know if it's permanent or if it wears off after awhile.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Uncertain results on the other person in our office. Had a spray and it tended to stick in several spots so you certainly have to be aware that just friction can cause some sticking. I did not feel much of a resistance to the magnet. She then proceeded to show me a new stun weapon at some 600,000+ Volts. That would probably destroy a chip if said weapon were tested on the spot..

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score
Talked to my older brother (after sending this video) ( https://www.bitchute.com/video/jvcZ6j59McPJ/ ) and sure as heck he told me a magnet sticks, had Moderna shot. Neighbor is a school teacher and magnet didn't stick to him.There's another chat on vaccines on this board and they've posted the Bitchute video. I looked thru the chats under it and one guy ( https://www.goldismoney2.com/attachments/p1010283-jpg.210629/ ) speculated it was 'magnetism' from the mRNA being in-cased in a fat global (like a billion of them in a shot!)and according to a Pub-Med page( https://www.goldismoney2.com/attachments/20210220_070644-jpg.210681/ ) they 'ionize' them so they are attracted to the cells 'where they do their magic'. Ha Ha. Wife says it was a paper (https://www.goldismoney2.com/attachments/p1010284-jpg.210651/ )about a 'cancer mRNA' drug but I found another paper that mentioned the same ionization used on cancer & Corona virus (vaccines) drugs. Why the social media is feeding this 'wildfire' by deleting them asap just amazes me. Lot's of people are making the jump in logic to being 'CHIPPED'. The fact that a large number of people are hesitant to take the 2nd dose doesn't surprise me given that 1st dose is 80% effective?/ people had a reaction and don't want that experience again. Personally I'll pass on a 'experimental drug' as my Mom always told me to avoid them.

This is that Bit-Chute video and still up: ( https://www.bitchute.com/video/jvcZ6j59McPJ/ )

Last edited:

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My dog got a RNA shot. MY Seven years old Certified assistance dog, she is... Never so sick in her skin in all her 7 years. Then they wanted $100 shot per month over the $200 RNA shot... NO WAY JOSE... Really "F" ed her up!

My dad got shot he's 96 got double Pneumonia in 7 days first time sick in 96 years; great shot! My great aunt just died at 97 after the SHOT!

My doctor told me to wait for the research to come out. It is starting in the family, it is...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Neighbor got the jab a few months back.

Today he told me he's been experiencing joint pain. Woke him up from a sound sleep it was so bad.

Took Percocet to be able to sleep.

Sounds perfectly normal to me so I'm gonna run right down to the local pharmacy to get the jab too!

NOT!

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Neighbor got the jab a few months back.

Today he told me he's been experiencing joint pain. Woke him up from a sound sleep it was so bad.

Took Percocet to be able to sleep.

Sounds perfectly normal to me so I'm gonna run right down to the local pharmacy to get the jab too!

NOT!

I tried the magnet test on a family member this past weekend and damn if the magnet didn't stick. The look on her face, and everyone else who witnessed it was one of puzzlement and astonishment with a little worry mixed in. The ?? everyone had..."what the heck is causing that?"

The proof:

View attachment 210871

Let me tell ya, that arm was in a vertical position and the magnet dropped right to the floor if it wasn't placed directly on the injection site. When in that spot it held on to her skin and it was apparent to everyone who witnessed this (about 7 people) that something magnetic was holding it there and it wasn't sweat, surface tension or any other bullshit excuse anyone can come up with.
just curious about your families response..

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My dog got a RNA shot.
Why did you do that? Seriously. I assume that from your years of being on this forum, you have picked up something.

To repeat my question, why?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why did you do that? Seriously. I assume that from your years of being on this forum, you have picked up something.

To repeat my question, why?
I was also curious what type of veterinary vaccine had that technology.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
just curious about your families response..
well, I got the covid about 10 weeks ago. I posted about it someplace on the forum, I forget where it was.

Today I experience a metallic taste in my mouth after eating and I have shortness of breath. It sucks otherwise.

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
@

The proof:

Please tell me
which Kill Jab, your family member received ( AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Mode RNA Tx, etc... )
and
whether or not your family member had received ONE or TWO Doses of Kill Jab ?

Asking for myself.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
@

Please tell me
which Kill Jab, your family member received ( AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Mode RNA Tx, etc... )
and
whether or not your family member had received ONE or TWO Doses of Kill Jab ?

Asking for myself.
I believe the answers are:

J&J
both shots

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Isn’t that one a single shot?
It might be, she told me she had all she was supposed to have. I assumed that was 2 shots but if not, I stand corrected in my response

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score
well, I got the covid about 10 weeks ago. I posted about it someplace on the forum, I forget where it was.

Today I experience a metallic taste in my mouth after eating and I have shortness of breath. It sucks otherwise.
Not a doctor but I'd consider researching continuing ivermectin protocol or the nebulized hydrogen peroxide. Too many stories out there of 'long-haulers' suffering to atleast make sure you don't have lingering Covid hiding in your organs/tissues. Get that garbage out of your body. GL