• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score
Turns out the video on Bitchute is still up on You-Tube. I looked thru the comments and someone referenced this Pub-Med from NIH that speaks about it in the Covid vaccines ( https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33465476/ ) Link under the You-Tube video shows one of the nano-particles and the 'charge'. This would explain the magnetic attraction???

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
From 2016...

"Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour​

When they introduced this genetic construct into human embryonic kidney cells growing in Petri dishes, the cells synthesized the ‘Magneto’ protein and inserted it into their membrane. Application of a magnetic field activated the engineered TRPV1 protein, as evidenced by transient increases in calcium ion concentration within the cells, which were detected with a fluorescence microscope.

Next, the researchers inserted the Magneto DNA sequence into the genome of a virus, together with the gene encoding green fluorescent protein, and regulatory DNA sequences that cause the construct to be expressed only in specified types of neurons. They then injected the virus into the brains of mice, targeting the entorhinal cortex, and dissected the animals’ brains to identify the cells that emitted green fluorescence. Using microelectrodes, they then showed that applying a magnetic field to the brain slices activated Magneto so that the cells produce nervous impulses.

In one final experiment, the researchers injected Magneto into the striatum of freely behaving mice, a deep brain structure containing dopamine-producing neurons that are involved in reward and motivation, and then placed the animals into an apparatus split into magnetised a non-magnetised sections. Mice expressing Magneto spent far more time in the magnetised areas than mice that did not, because activation of the protein caused the striatal neurons expressing it to release dopamine, so that the mice found being in those areas rewarding. This shows that Magneto can remotely control the firing of neurons deep within the brain, and also control complex behaviours.

Neuroscientist Steve Ramirez of Harvard University, who uses optogenetics to manipulate memories in the brains of mice, says the study is 'badass'."

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
well, I got the covid about 10 weeks ago. I posted about it someplace on the forum, I forget where it was.

Today I experience a metallic taste in my mouth after eating and I have shortness of breath. It sucks otherwise.
My daughter had covid the first week of lock down over a year ago and still has occasional bouts of shortness of breath. It goes away very slowly and is vastly improved from 6 months ago but still pops up on occasion. In her case and in many post covid a slight case of asthma can set in after covid. Are you doing anything natural to help repair your lungs? Also please be careful with shortness of breath. Rule out other things. My husband had severe shortness of breath he attributed to post covid. Nope, he had bilateral pulmonary embolus and had a lung full of blot clots. Shortness of breath should always be checked out, With many post covids lung xray looks normal although symptoms continue but you need to rule out cardiac and lung issues.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My daughter had covid the first week of lock down over a year ago and still has occasional bouts of shortness of breath. It goes away very slowly and is vastly improved from 6 months ago but still pops up on occasion. In her case and in many post covid a slight case of asthma can set in after covid. Are you doing anything natural to help repair your lungs? Also please be careful with shortness of breath. Rule out other things. My husband had severe shortness of breath he attributed to post covid. Nope, he had bilateral pulmonary embolus and had a lung full of blot clots. Shortness of breath should always be checked out, With many post covids lung xray looks normal although symptoms continue but you need to rule out cardiac and lung issues.

Thanks for the post.
Multiple personal friends, work associates, etc now with similar issues post Covid.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the post.
Multiple personal friends, work associates, etc now with similar issues post Covid.
Any idea what the average time-frame that such issues developed?

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had it back in the end of January and beginning of February of this year. Rough time for me, but my three kids and wife breezed through it other than my wife losing her smell and taste for about 6 weeks, and things still don’t taste “normal” for her.
For me, I never lost taste but a lot of things did taste burnt that were not, even fruit and berries. My sense of smell has sucked for a long time so I didn’t notice any change there other than smelling exhaust very strongly and vividly, so much so that the first two times it happened I went to check our furnace to make sure everything was ok. I still have some shortness of breath at times, but it is getting better. I’ve been able to hike and run around playing with my kids without much issue. The shortness seems more common when I’m just sitting around talking than when I’m doing any kind of physical activity.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Any idea what the average time-frame that such issues developed?

Diff recovering folks, different strokes,
Similar to GH's posts here about his bout.

English guy, age early 50s, lung damage for life, lots of scaring.
My docs wife, age low 50s, sense of smell gone completely dunno for how long.
Stated here somewhere that he is ex mil, assigned to AF2 for many years , hit him like a ton of bricks and he still cannot breathe 100% and he looks different...3 to 4 months now since he had it ... also he has a private lab and did testing for the state...had a LOT to say about the testing and its erraticness...as in BOTH ways it was out of wack as there is a time element of the virus involved also, not captured in the test.
Doc told me he has qty 2 recent patients, youngest age 15, with heart damage / failure.
He made a point to re iterate to me how bad it is the virus if it gets to you, and it is random.
Further, he says the natural " immunity " thing is fleeting.
( would be if it is NOT natural, don't ya think ? )
Work associate age 70, used to be our co president, VP of a Powerline Co. now ,lung damage.
I will stop, depressing to write it all as the stuff is some rough joo joo.

We were correct ( JMHO, Joe ) when a year ago we said they were scared shiteless about what it was etc etc as they might actually
know what it is / was.
That Rand Paul / Fauci thing posted on the webs this past week solidified it this week with me after
painfully watching the Ferengi grasp at possible ways to contain it for the last year.

Bottom line...yeah...fatality rate might be low in some age groups...but it almost is like a maim instead of kill design
on lower age groups. And I think the virus damage is lifelong to some degree.
See where I am going with that ? Experiment # 12 of 35...where did I put that one ??? ....uhhhh ohhh...
Jurassic Park only dif. FUBAR
JMHO

Back a little later, on the move. Regards JK

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Diff recovering folks, different strokes,
Similar to GH's posts here about his bout.

English guy, age early 50s, lung damage for life, lots of scaring.
My docs wife, age low 50s, sense of smell gone completely dunno for how long.
Stated here somewhere that he is ex mil, assigned to AF2 for many years , hit him like a ton of bricks and he still cannot breathe 100% and he looks different...3 to 4 months now since he had it ... also he has a private lab and did testing for the state...had a LOT to say about the testing and its erraticness...as in BOTH ways it was out of wack as there is a time element of the virus involved also, not captured in the test.
Doc told me he has qty 2 recent patients, youngest age 15, with heart damage / failure.
He made a point to re iterate to me how bad it is the virus if it gets to you, and it is random.
Further, he says the natural " immunity " thing is fleeting.
( would be if it is NOT natural, don't ya think ? )
Work associate age 70, used to be our co president, VP of a Powerline Co. now ,lung damage.
I will stop, depressing to write it all as the stuff is some rough joo joo.

We were correct ( JMHO, Joe ) when a year ago we said they were scared shiteless about what it was etc etc as they might actually
know what it is / was.
That Rand Paul / Fauci thing posted on the webs this past week solidified it this week with me after
painfully watching the Ferengi grasp at possible ways to contain it.

Bottom line...yeah...fatality rate might be low in some age groups...but it almost is like a maim instead of kill design
on lower age groups. And I think the virus damage is lifelong to some degree.
See where I am going with that ? Experiment # 12 of 35...where did I put that one ??? ....uhhhh ohhh...
Jurassic Park only dif. FUBAR
JMHO

Back a little later, on the move. Regards JK

Ferengi- lol

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

LA JOLLA—Scientists have known for a while that SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “spike” proteins help the virus infect its host by latching on to healthy cells. Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.

The paper, published on April 30, 2021, in Circulation Research, also shows conclusively that COVID-19 is a vascular disease, demonstrating exactly how the SARS-CoV-2 virus damages and attacks the vascular system on a cellular level. The findings help explain COVID-19’s wide variety of seemingly unconnected complications, and could open the door for new research into more effective therapies.

manor-figure-458x467.png

“A lot of people think of it as a respiratory disease, but it’s really a vascular disease,” says Assistant Research Professor Uri Manor, who is co-senior author of the study. “That could explain why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body. The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings.”

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines
I think it's cute how they shoehorned this lie in there since we know these 'vaccines' are not vaccines at all

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

LA JOLLA—Scientists have known for a while that SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “spike” proteins help the virus infect its host by latching on to healthy cells. Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.

The paper, published on April 30, 2021, in Circulation Research, also shows conclusively that COVID-19 is a vascular disease, demonstrating exactly how the SARS-CoV-2 virus damages and attacks the vascular system on a cellular level. The findings help explain COVID-19’s wide variety of seemingly unconnected complications, and could open the door for new research into more effective therapies.

manor-figure-458x467.png

“A lot of people think of it as a respiratory disease, but it’s really a vascular disease,” says Assistant Research Professor Uri Manor, who is co-senior author of the study. “That could explain why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body. The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings.”

have a personal experience that may be related to this study

me -- playing basketball while i had the stupid fauci flu

injured my foot, do it all the time, stretched or small tear in ligament/tendon on bottom of foot

start routine rehab like did before with similar injuries - ice, elevation, crutches, etc

different this time - whole foot blew up like a balloon - toes to above the ankle. ankle eventually looked like i had a bad sprain, really puffed up

took a long time to get rid of the swelling - the better part of two weeks

swelling made the whole ordeal painful as hell

i suspected the bioweapon may have played a role. this study rhymes with what i was thinking

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
have a personal experience that may be related to this study

me -- playing basketball while i had the stupid fauci flu

injured my foot, do it all the time, stretched or small tear in ligament/tendon on bottom of foot

start routine rehab like did before with similar injuries - ice, elevation, crutches, etc

different this time - whole foot blew up like a balloon - toes to above the ankle. ankle eventually looked like i had a bad sprain, really puffed up

took a long time to get rid of the swelling - the better part of two weeks

swelling made the whole ordeal painful as hell

i suspected the bioweapon may have played a role. this study rhymes with what i was thinking
https://www.eaec.org/health/what-is-dmso.htm
The following is an excerpt from Dr. James Walker’s book, “Holocaust American Style,” pages 164-169.​

STROKES, CAUSED BY BLOOD CLOTS​

Strokes are the third biggest killer in the U.S. They cause over 160,000 deaths a year. Also, they are the primary cause of serious disabilities. March 30, 1998, U.S. News magazine reported that strokes “are leaving 3 million people annually unable to work or take care of themselves.”

Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) is one of the world’s greatest solvents. It is a byproduct of the paper industry. When the industry breaks down trees to make paper, they get about 25 different chemicals from the wood. DMSO is one of them. It was discovered in the late 1800’s by a Russian scientist.

DMSO has not been found unsafe for humans. Any side effects are merely minor irritations. If it is rubbed on the skin, it may cause a slight stinging sensation. It imparts a smell to your body which some people find unpleasant, but will last for only about 3 days. This can be reduced by adding a few drops of Peppermint Oil to your mixture.

The molecules of DMSO are so small that they will drop through the pores of your skin and enter your blood stream, almost immediately.

DMSO stops bacterial growth. It relieves pain. As a vasodilator, DMSO enlarges small blood vessels, increasing the circulation in an area. It softens scar tissue and soothes burns. When gently painted on burns with a soft bristle brush, it stops the growth of bacteria and lets your body cure the burned skin. DMSO’s anti-inflammatory activity relieves the swelling and inflammation of arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis, and other musculoskeletal injuries. Refer to Dr. Morton Walker’s book titled, “DMSO Nature’s Healer,” for many other uses and advantages of DMSO.

If given soon after a stroke is first recognized, and it is caused by a blood clot, DMSO can dissolve the clot and stop the effects of the stroke. Thus, it restores normal blood circulation and avoids paralysis.​
DMSO’s anti-inflammatory activity relieves the swelling and inflammation caused by arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis, sprained ankles and knees, strained muscles, and other muscular-skeletal injuries. On burns, it almost immediately relieves pain, reduces blistering, if any, and returns your skin to its original look. It does many more good things of a therapeutic nature for anyone who is injured or ill.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
thanks mr dirt! found some online and ordered it

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not sure the best place to put this.

Biden threatens unvaccinated 'will pay the price'​

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
thanks mr dirt! found some online and ordered it
I use DMSO all the time. I have a bad ankle from an avalanche I experienced when ice climbing in my 20's, and it helps relieve the pain and stiffness. However, it is even more useful when applied immediately after an injury, like a sprain. But be careful, it can be unbearably itchy. Start with a small amount and work up.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Not sure the best place to put this.

Biden threatens unvaccinated 'will pay the price'​

Can a human being be any more divisive than this pathetic slouch?
I have a message from Persia for you Joe...

gofuckyourself.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and don’t ingest or Handle DMSO

This is a harsh solvent used to dissolve thermoplastics

Read a msds on it - under LD50 levels (the amount that killed half the animals they gave it to)

Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have only used Latin and Cyrillic, but for some miracle, I think I can read that!

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Negative. I have done both. Never a problem. Disagree strongly.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Coming out day.
Finally figured out what I am!!

transvacinite.jpg

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I use DMSO all the time. I have a bad ankle from an avalanche I experienced when ice climbing in my 20's, and it helps relieve the pain and stiffness. However, it is even more useful when applied immediately after an injury, like a sprain. But be careful, it can be unbearably itchy. Start with a small amount and work up.

i see there are creams, gels, liquids. also there are different strengths and some have aloe vera.

which do you recommend? thanks!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Negative. I have done both. Never a problem. Disagree strongly.

To each their own, free to choose for all

I’ve dropped polysulfone in that stuff and it like coffee mate in hot coffee

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

This is a harsh solvent used to dissolve thermoplastics

Read a msds on it - under LD50 levels (the amount that killed half the animals they gave it to)

have any other suggestions? i want a topical pain/inflamation killer

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

I’m not really qualified but have had personal benefit from avoiding all but trace refined sugar

I use turmeric, coq10 and indica cannabis

I apologize if I’m coming off too strong about the organic solvent, just trying to share my experience with it

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You do have to be a bit careful with DMSO. Your skin needs to be absolutely
clean when you apply it. It's a powerful solvent that will suck other organic materials through your skin. But it also opens the tissue pores and allows an increased blood supply to the applied area for increased healing. DMSO is the main ingredient in the solution used to transfer human organs for transplant. It keeps the tissue alive longer. Fascinating stuff.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have only used Latin and Cyrillic, but for some miracle, I think I can read that!
Omega-3 is an inflammation reducer, whereas omega-6 increases inflammation. Any idea what your ratio is, of 6 to 3? The closer to 1-1 the better. The SAD (standard American diet) is around 20 or 30-1 if I recall correctly.

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Arnica mixed with a good CBD works great.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have used the liquid version. I have a roll-on and a spray bottle. I don't use it that much as I tend to forget I have it. But I've had no adverse reactions, not even the itchy part. My father used to swear by the stuff and used it often for his sore shoulder. He's no longer with us (made it to 89), but he did stay at a holiday inn express before he died.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My husband had severe shortness of breath he attributed to post covid. Nope, he had bilateral pulmonary embolus and had a lung full of blot clots.
Why do you say Nope here? I thought blood clots were an intrinsic part of covid (caused by the spike protein which is a clotting agent), and blood clots in the lungs are one of the causes of shortness of breath - no?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Good information.

I have an appointment with a pulmonologist in July to check it all out. I call it getting 'gassed'. I play pickleball and it used to be I'd make a move to hit the ball and be 'gassed', meaning I was wiped out. Couldn't catch my breath.

Lately I'm breathing hard, but not as hard as before. I have to take several deep breaths before serving, but it is getting better. Not sure if this makes sense??

Sometimes I'll run down to the basement for something and I'm 'gassed' when I get there. I'm playing more Pball than before, but still not as able to move around the court as before covid. I have to take my time between serves. O2 is 90+ which is a good thing.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good information.

I have an appointment with a pulmonologist in July to check it all out. I call it getting 'gassed'. I play pickleball and it used to be I'd make a move to hit the ball and be 'gassed', meaning I was wiped out. Couldn't catch my breath.

Lately I'm breathing hard, but not as hard as before. I have to take several deep breaths before serving, but it is getting better. Not sure if this makes sense??

Sometimes I'll run down to the basement for something and I'm 'gassed' when I get there. I'm playing more Pball than before, but still not as able to move around the court as before covid. I have to take my time between serves. O2 is 90+ which is a good thing.
Where above 90? I was told if mine dipped below 93 to go to the ER immediately. I hit 93 a few times in the worst of it, but within a day or two was back above 96.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Posted elsewhere by SpinalCracker, but this is a sharable link

COVID - THE BIOWEAPON​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Where above 90? I was told if mine dipped below 93 to go to the ER immediately. I hit 93 a few times in the worst of it, but within a day or two was back above 96.
It's been as low as 79 (when I went to the ER gasping for air). It's all over the place, but mostly 90s these days. I think everyone's O2 goes up and down, such as when sleeping, but most folks don't have an oximeter to check it regularly.

Now that I have a pretty good (medical) quality Oximeter I check it all times of the day.