• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

The jokes may write themselves but we can still tell them ;)

85A0210B-F2F9-4683-93CB-349831F5B97E.jpeg
864C7A7B-1DE4-488D-8C11-8035D0B62473.jpeg
9539CB3F-EB58-4A0F-A36B-A8BC157F7FB1.jpeg

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You know what?

Let this bitch sweat it.

Let the Hillarites waste her. Cankles is not far behind pResident Pantload, both in age and health. If she got arrested for an open-and-shut murder-for-hire, she'd probably die of natural causes before it comes up for trial.

There's not gonna be any real, morality-upholding justice; but if that hag with the unpronounceable name gets snuffed, it's a government savings.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The Italians were not under 24/7 surveillance.

And half the Italians were not ready to go kill the republicans as Unclean. And, remember, Il Duce had a long, long run. When did he rise to power, 1923? It took many years for Italians to finally get sick of the whole show.

I wish there were a way; and I hope we find one; but it's not looking likely. Phone calls, texts, emails...public protests...all are monitored and essentially forbidden us, now.

I was thinking about this, this morning, out on my morning trot. What if we all decided to descend on Imperial Washington? We'd have the numbers to overrun troops...but what if they just shut off gas and food supplies. Martial law in the corridor areas.

A gun in the face of a Starvin' Marvin clerk doesn't do much when the power is out. And, sure, one car can steal a tank of fuel. A million minutemen will have, probably, 300,000 vehicles. Lotta gas, and if the Schiff National Guard starts bombing roadways...well, heavy casualties before anyone gets close.

I don't know what the answer is. I think it lies somewhere between a General Strike and Secession of Red Regions.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
biden just said that only 35 million americans havent been jabbed

what is wrong with you people? everybody but you did it

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I'm surprised he can form a sentence

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

STUNNING REVELATION ABOUT TRUMP, FAUCI & THE DEEP STATE​

So many people have made an assessment about Trump and believe that they know what's going on, but as none of us have the full picture, all anyone can do is make an educated guess. But the truth is coming out, and I believe that things will become much more apparent very soon

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score

STUNNING REVELATION ABOUT TRUMP, FAUCI & THE DEEP STATE​

So many people have made an assessment about Trump and believe that they know what's going on, but as none of us have the full picture, all anyone can do is make an educated guess. But the truth is coming out, and I believe that things will become much more apparent very soon
Are they accusing Trump of being in league, now?

That's par for the course. Here's a theory: Trump was to be the Fall Guy for this plague of The Jab. He had/has an enduring trust of American leaders of industry - but as they've shown for years, now, they are NOT to be trusted. The generation in control grew up without morality, educated by Marxist professors...they're literal Lizard Men.

Trump, I think, they expected, would be re-elected; these slime would be poisoning the populace, and the Nooze Liars were to rise up and point the finger at DRUMPF!!!. He did it ALL...HANG HIM!

Didn't work out. The Lizard Men were as surprised as anyone, in that the Dumbos stole the election. That wasn't supposed to happen; and it's why the Narrative on the Jab, so shifted...the Elites moving from Hell-No, to FORCE EVERYONE TO TAKE IT.

I think many of the Elites were given assurances that what they'd get was saline...which is why they had little fear.

But, in answer to this new Narrative...I don't believe for a second he's in bed with them. Used, yes. Part of the plot, no. He had a dozen better ways to wreck the nation, but he did good in everything but government finances.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Prepare for landing. Please place your tray in the upright position, fasten your seat belts and hope for the best! See you all on the other side!

1641325976055.png

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Well, again, the best information I have, at the moment, is that of Robert Malone.

He notes, first, the mOronic Variant does NOT give immunity to the "other" "variants" of Wu Flu. A number of people who have had the others, have gotten mOronic.

I don't recall if he knew if they were Jabbed - and that's important; it's mitigating. The Jab, it's becoming obvious, destroys natural immunity.

But he also noted that while the virus with the "other" "variants" settled in the patient's lungs...mOronic tended to find a home in the sinuses. Similar to many other strains of flu.

That leads to two questions: First, if mOronic doesn't share Natural Immunity (learned immunity from recovery) how is this any kind of benefit?

Second, HOW THE F DO WE KNOW THIS ISN'T JUST SEASONAL FLU? It doesn't have any of the indicators of Beer Cooties. Patients don't lose their sense of smell. It's in the sinuses and recovery is fast.

Are med schools looking for Short Bus students to enroll, now? This is idiotic!

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Well, again, the best information I have, at the moment, is that of Robert Malone.

He notes, first, the mOronic Variant does NOT give immunity to the "other" "variants" of Wu Flu. A number of people who have had the others, have gotten mOronic.

I don't recall if he knew if they were Jabbed - and that's important; it's mitigating. The Jab, it's becoming obvious, destroys natural immunity.

But he also noted that while the virus with the "other" "variants" settled in the patient's lungs...mOronic tended to find a home in the sinuses. Similar to many other strains of flu.

That leads to two questions: First, if mOronic doesn't share Natural Immunity (learned immunity from recovery) how is this any kind of benefit?

Second, HOW THE F DO WE KNOW THIS ISN'T JUST SEASONAL FLU? It doesn't have any of the indicators of Beer Cooties. Patients don't lose their sense of smell. It's in the sinuses and recovery is fast.

It probably is just the seasonal flu or the usual colds people get during the winter months. But that doesn't fit their agenda, so they have to scare the sheep back into hiding under the covers.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
This is scary

WHAT GRAPHENE OXIDE IS DOING TO "THEM"​

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

16E9160E-1366-4085-9630-0F4534780C42.jpeg

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I thought he said prior infection does not give you complete immunity against Omicron as it does other variants. "Some" people with prior infection may get Omicron. As I stated before - my wife was infected in 2020 and just before Christmas this year tested positive again. This time it was all above the shoulders - head cold - vs. last time was respiratory and was about 20% as severe as original infection. I was also infected in 2020 but despite being around her (and my infected son) extensively for over a week, I did not get infected with what we assumed was Omicron.

I do believe he (Malone) feels an Omicron infection will give you natural immunity against other variants.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Well, it was last night I watched it; now, I suppose I could have been mistaken - no, I wasn't drinking - but it really stood out, because, I, like all the non-medical people, were believing the hype.

I suppose it's even possible that Malone has changed his theories, although his interview was done only 5 days ago. But he said it more than once and in several ways - he'd had mOronic in addition to the original; and has seen others, patients and medical people, get it who have had one of the others.

Like so much else, we'll know better in some weeks. Who knows what is actually true? Besides a handful of true scientists, we have ARMIES of hired guns with medical degrees, LYING.

The lies are starting to come out, as they always do. I can wait and see. I'm starting to think my routine, of sinus rinses, nebulized H2O2, mouthwashes, and quercitin and the other stuff...and increased Vitamin D...have got it beat.

Two weeks, now, I'm back to an old routine - with the sidewalks and trails icy, I'm doing morning laps in the local mall. It's decimated but still open, and there's a lot of other old farts doing it. Half of them are wearing face diapers like good little cucks.

Our rates, locally, are belatedly exploding. I'm exposing myself, but at this point, I'm to where, what will be will be. From what I've read, few people doing preventative therapies, bother with a sinus rinse, and one of the few commenting on it suggests that it has high potential - this person's patients who practice it, have not gotten the Cooties. Maybe...maybe...sometimes, these simple techniques, forgotten over the generations, are greatly helpful.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Everything is tied to sex in these days of Wiemar Republic 2.0. We can only hope that Adolf Hitler 2.0 is just around the corner
Adolf Hitler is not a good answer to the Weimar Republic. I'm hoping for Jesus Christ 2.0.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah I know. YT and Twitter are busy cancelling the World.
They want to keep their Commie Money coming in and bow to the wishes of their "Massers".

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well that makes more sense.

RFK had this reference in his book, and he many similar ones.

A TV station was asking viewers for stories of the unvaxxed who had gone to the hospital; what they got instead on Facebook were thousands of heart breaking stories of those who are hurting units in extreme pain over the vaccinations:

I wonder how this hideous disaster will play out in 2022 as the people wake up to the sleep walking politicians and the sociopathic people like Gates, Fauci et al who have foisted this torture on the whole population??

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

A TV station was asking viewers for stories of the unvaxxed who had gone to the hospital; what they got instead on Facebook were thousands of heart breaking stories of those who are hurting units in extreme pain over the vaccinations:

I wonder how this hideous disaster will play out in 2022 as the people wake up to the sleep walking politicians and the sociopathic people like Gates, Fauci et al who have foisted this torture on the whole population??
no recourse.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
If this was posted already let me know.

LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY CEO SAYS CARRIERS ARE SEEING THE HIGHEST DEATH RATES EVER IN THE INDUSTRY​

Source: Fat News. More evidence vaccines are killing people; Insurance CEO notes deaths up 40% in 18-54 insurance category. Something will have to give with the insurance companies. Either a bail out, lower payouts upon death. A clause in the contract that gives them the right not to pay. A vaccinated vs. unvaccinated premium or possibly on new policies giving the a window of several years where they don't have to pay out if you get covid similar to a suicide clause. After all that is what it is, suicide.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

It won't end well, that's for sure

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

THE VIRUS - FROM THE FILM DEPOP - PLANDEMIC / SCAMDEMIC 4 - A MRTRUTHBOMB FILM​

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
If this was posted already let me know.

LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY CEO SAYS CARRIERS ARE SEEING THE HIGHEST DEATH RATES EVER IN THE INDUSTRY​

Source: Fat News. More evidence vaccines are killing people; Insurance CEO notes deaths up 40% in 18-54 insurance category. Something will have to give with the insurance companies. Either a bail out, lower payouts upon death. A clause in the contract that gives them the right not to pay. A vaccinated vs. unvaccinated premium or possibly on new policies giving the a window of several years where they don't have to pay out if you get covid similar to a suicide clause. After all that is what it is, suicide.
This link is Market Ticker, their article on the 'bad' batch numbers had great comments and this article is about same press release and some very smart people replying in comments. I try and 'glean' knowledge from Zero-Hedge on this same article but so many Big Harma Trolls/Chinese bots in comments it's much harder.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
and you were wondering why they were pushing so HARD to jab the children? Just 2min video and Robert Kennedy Jr. explains how they would beable to use the Comirnity with authorization and no liability. Even IF SCOTUS shuts down the mandates Friday it won't matteer as they can then push the approved jab.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
and you were wondering why they were pushing so HARD to jab the children? Just 2min video and Robert Kennedy Jr. explains how they would beable to use the Comirnity with authorization and no liability. Even IF SCOTUS shuts down the mandates Friday it won't matteer as they can then push the approved jab.

Last week's news, still waiting for RFK jr on Rogan.

Probably will not get on the kid's vaccine schedule and future mandates as we see death and disability claims pile up.

uccholdings

Reaction score
1EBD634E-809F-42F0-928C-D461E2393108.jpeg

Attachments

• 1CF8AC18-1004-46F5-A45C-46136746AE06.jpeg
    1CF8AC18-1004-46F5-A45C-46136746AE06.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 262B2C37-4CB8-44AE-96AE-CA9707CC7404.jpeg
    262B2C37-4CB8-44AE-96AE-CA9707CC7404.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 46FBA42D-8E29-4B30-9C27-7CAD09876988.jpeg
    46FBA42D-8E29-4B30-9C27-7CAD09876988.jpeg
    376.5 KB · Views: 8
  • E4ADD816-A355-48AB-B88F-DB9DBCCC82EE.jpeg
    E4ADD816-A355-48AB-B88F-DB9DBCCC82EE.jpeg
    449.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 22EF2E33-94C9-4CD4-8D83-51E94D1541A1.jpeg
    22EF2E33-94C9-4CD4-8D83-51E94D1541A1.jpeg
    365.5 KB · Views: 7

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I hope they nail Fauci, he talked about retiring after his "work" at NIH is over and the pandemic; the highest paid federal employee, more than the President. Then he gets all types of giveaways from drug companies and becomes a billionaire. The most convincing liar most people have seen on camera.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I hope they nail Fauci, he talked about retiring after his "work" at NIH is over and the pandemic; the highest paid federal employee, more than the President. Then he gets all types of giveaways from drug companies and becomes a billionaire. The most convincing liar most people have seen on camera.
One bright spot is the way Rand Paul calls him out. Of course no one cares and nothing is done but I have to give Rand credit for trying.