• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
Horse paste update: our shop now has 14 out with positive C flu- 12/14 ARE VAXED. Myself being a Pureblood C flu survivor, decided to get on the paste as a prevention as the Ivermectin in pill form is not available, scarce and being denied by UHC Summit Piedmont doctors ( murderers) here In Atlanta - yes I will mention them by name. So- when I had the C flu in August a tube of paste was $6. Today ( I bought more) the same feed store upped the price to $15 a tube. The clerk remembered me so we discussed it, 1) demand is outrageous 2) he can’t keep it in stock 3) every shipment, (some delayed and short) the price increases. 4) He acknowledged he was a Mudblood and is very sorry he got the jab, the Ivermectin stories from buyers are nothing but miraculous.
A1952ED1-3236-4A76-94E7-D8AA0510E06B.jpeg

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Horse paste update: our shop now has 14 out with positive C flu- 12/14 ARE VAXED. Myself being a Pureblood C flu survivor, decided to get on the paste as a prevention as the Ivermectin in pill form is not available, scarce and being denied by UHC Summit Piedmont doctors ( murderers) here In Atlanta - yes I will mention them by name. So- when I had the C flu in August a tube of paste was $6. Today ( I bought more) the same feed store upped the price to $15 a tube. The clerk remembered me so we discussed it, 1) demand is outrageous 2) he can’t keep it in stock 3) every shipment, (some delayed and short) the price increases. 4) He acknowledged he was a Mudblood and is very sorry he got the jab, the Ivermectin stories from buyers are nothing but miraculous.View attachment 239721
It's complete safe if you use the right type and right dose.

But why take any drug or shot? They are all playing into the hands of Big Pharma based on fear!

Just keep your immune system strong; I wouldn't mind having some ivermectin pills on hand just in case, but only good early in the treatment. Many good alternatives exist.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having some ivermectin pills on hand just in case, but only good early in the treatment.
Is that true? It's my understanding that Ivermectin inhibits the virus replication process but didn't see where it wasn't useful unless administered early.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
More propaganda from World Health Organization: And the comments on their Facebook page saying it was a safe and mild symtom vaccine got 45,000 angry comments: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/gaslighting-from-the-who

Here are a few of the comments:

• Gerald Rogers (883 likes)

This is what propaganda looks like… and look at the 8,500 comments of people who share story after story after story of serious to lethal side effects! 8,500 people so far speaking up on one post, and hardly a single comment praising the shot.
    The World Health Organization, does not promote “health”. Neither does the CDC, the government or most health care systems.
    If their agenda was for us to be healthy they would be encouraging exercise, good food, fresh air and natural herbs.
    I get that for “most people” the jab doesn’t affect them much.
    But here’s the other Fact. 99.8% of people that get Covid have mild to none side effects long term, plus they have what the body is built for. Natural immunity.
    And a lot of us, have strong immune systems because we focus on real “health” so our bodies never get it.
    For those who love TRUTH and FREEDOM keep asking the question “WHY”?
    - -Why did The pharmaceutical companies start developing these shots for Covid-19 before the virus was released?
    - why has Pfizer locked up all the research and data for about 50 years?
    - Why has the government made it impossible for anyone who was seriously hurt or affected to sue or legally hold accountable these companies?
    - Why have all the groups on FB of people gathering to share their experiences and their horror stories after the shot been shut down and banned?
    - Why have countries like Australia gone militant enforcing mandates and violate the choice and freedom of its citizens?
    - Why does the government legally require companies to force their employees to comply and get the shot, or lose their jobs and benefits?
    - Why are there places in the country that even the movie theaters and restaurants have been required to join the enforcers of these stupid mandates?
    There are a lot more questions to keep asking.
    We live in crazy and unprecedented times.
    I want to reiterate this…
    I’m NOT anti-vax
    I’m anti-propaganda, anti-manipulation and anti-deceit and harmful practices
    I’m PRO health. Pro-freedom. Pro-responsible decision making.
    For those that choose to get it, I celebrate and honor your choice and hope that you stay healthy and strong.
    And if you’re like me, that chooses to take responsibility for my own health, then let’s keep letting our voices be heard so they know WE WILL NOT COMPLY and have our rights abused.
  • Nicole De Graff (6,000 likes; 177 replies)
    Long term heart damage, paralysis, blood clots and death are not mild. May God bring swift Justice to the perpetrators of this evil.
  • Leona Burton (7,100 likes; 558 replies)
    The people have spoken and they’re not happy.
    I hope these companies aren’t spending their profits? I see big huge lawsuits before too long!

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Is that true? It's my understanding that Ivermectin inhibits the virus replication process but didn't see where it wasn't useful unless administered early.
I was listening to an FLCCC video discussion, between Pierre Kory and one of his colleagues and the woman who's doing video/web setups for the organization.

It seems that Delta isn't reacting as well to ivermectin as the original strain was. Not clear what mOronic is doing, since it's much milder and seldom hospitalizes sufferers; but Delta required a combination of drugs and they're seemingly still sorting it out.

Since ivermectin is so safe, there's no reason not to take it preventatively; but it no longer seems the miracle cure.

Rest assured, when we find that cure, it'll be banned.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Flurona is Here & Our Democracy is Burning - 7 Stories to Terrify You!​

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It may be a decent preventative too; but from what I heard, once you have full blown covid with the "storm" it doesn't help that much.

Doctors have had success with it even late in treatment.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE PCR TEST WAS BASED ON A COMPUTER MODEL AND LOST ITS EUA ON 1-1-22​

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Dr Malone has asked all the people helping the term “mass formation psychosis” to go viral

Please just “mass formation” to help prevent the lefty brain washers from ridiculing the concept by focusing on the word psychosis instead of the underlying phenomenon

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
And it looks like the LGBTQ community is having a bad time with the vaccines:

View attachment 239805
Good.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

After reading this I ordered another case of 7.62x39. These kind of people seem like a serious threat to me and my family so one can never be too prepared for the future!
He has described his family as "Workmen's Circle, Zionist, and secular." He credits his background of Judaism with stimulating his interest in methods of inquiry and argument.

In 1989, he organized the Center for Bioethics Conference on Medical Ethics and the Holocaust, the first conference convened to discuss bioethics and the Holocaust. . He also wrote about bioethics in relation to the Holocaust. In 1992, he joined the Medical Advisory Council of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

During the covid-19 pandemic, despite not being an M.D. nor having medical training, he repeatedly stepped into controversy by universally criticizing those who weren't fully vaccinated.

Special to WorldTribune, December 10, 2021
Analysis by
Joe Schaeffer, 247 Real News

It’s always worth noting when the tyranny is presented front and center.

ArthurCaplan-300x154.jpg

Arthur Caplan: ‘I’m an ethics expert.’

On Dec. 8 Goliath media conglomerate The Hearst Corporation provided a multi-newspaper forum to a virulently strident proponent of coronavirus social coercion who proceeded to make the crudest of arguments in support of the creation of vaccine passports in Connecticut.

Apparently inspired by the despotism of neighboring New York City and its maniacal Mayor Bill de Blasio, the Nutmeg State is hot to roll out this particularly jarring form of “your papers, please” oppression. “All we would do is make it easier for them to do so and standardize it,” Democrat Gov. Ned Lamont says of the proposed move and how it would help businesses keep track of the vaccination status of customers. “Probably we’d do it with other states in the region because I think that makes it a lot more effective. I’m not sure we’re going to get to it this year, but we’re certainly looking at it.”

Adjoining New England state Massachusetts and its RINO governor, Charlie Baker, are also keen to barcode Bay State citizens. Systemic hardware is being put into place:
The discussion in Connecticut comes after Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker said his state will implement a QR code-based vaccine verification system.

“It’s a universal standard and we’ve been working with a bunch of other states, there’s probably 15 or 20 of them, to try to create a single QR code that can be used for all sorts of things where people may choose to require a vaccine,” Baker told GBH News.

All of which inspired Arthur Caplan, professor of bioethics and founding director of the Division of Medical Ethics at New York University, to voice his full-throated approval. Proving once again that the hubris of the technocratic class never fails to astound, the piece is draped with an arrogant headline and self-absorbed introductory paragraph:

Opinion: I’m an ethics expert. CT needs vaccine passports.
I have been working on vaccine issues, including COVID-19, for many years with the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Major League Baseball, the U.S. Conference of Mayors, the NCAA and many other groups. You might have seen or heard me in the media as I am a regular guest on CNN, WGBH public radio in Boston and WOR in New York City.

Much in keeping with his conceited colleague Dr. Anthony Fauci, Arthur Caplan likes himself. A lot.
There’s nothing intellectually dizzying, however, about the “bioethicist’s” moral argument for vaccine passports. It is astoundingly basic and brutal: What’s wrong with more tyranny? You’re already being violated in so many different ways to begin with:

And if you think Connecticut can track you by having you carry proof of vaccination on your phone, realize that you are already being tracked by your driver’s license, bank, credit card company, Uber account, restaurant reservation app, Facebook, many other social media sites and even your health care provider. A proof-of-vaccination passport ought to be the least of your privacy worries.

It is crucial to emphasize that the coronavirus has furnished the excuse for technocrats to roll out a core functioning moral principle that they have diligently been nurturing for decades: a utilitarian view of human worth is to replace God-given individual rights. Also in keeping with Fauci, Caplan is a zealous advocate for this effort to redefine humanity as mere matter that is to be molded and shaped for the “common good.”

In 2008, while at The University of Pennsylvania, Caplan co-wrote a revealing paper contemplating the pros and cons of mandatory vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV). This was the hyped infection of the time. Merck’s Gardisil vaccine was first approved by the Food and Drug Administration in June, 2006.

The paper was published in Georgetown University’s Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal by The Johns Hopkins University Press. Inoculating everybody against HPV was the subject up for contemplation:
When stripped of its emotional charge, the debate can be framed as a contest between competing ethical values. This framework can be conceptualized graphically as a conflict between autonomy on the one hand, which militates against government intrusion, andbeneficence, utilitarianism, justice, and nonmaleficence on the other, which may lend support to intervention. When applied to the HPV vaccine, this framework would support a mandate based on utilitarianism, if certain conditions are met and if herd immunity is a realistic objective.

Think of this all as foreshadowing to what we see today. Caplan chillingly laid out the coercive social regimen he is now advocating for Connecticut via vaccine passports:

The application of beneficence to overrule autonomy in the case of particular individuals represents paternalism. This describes the attitude of a physician who provides or withholds a treatment in contravention of a patient’s wishes based on a perception of the patient’s underlying best interests. Paternalism reflects an external judgment of the best ultimate outcome for the patient.

Utilitarianism takes the external judgment one step further to consider the best ultimate outcome for society, as a whole. It implements an explicit balancing of relevant factors to determine the optimum result for the greatest number of people regardless of competing individual needs. Utilitarian concerns can be consistent with those of beneficence, but they can also conflict, as when the best interests of some individuals are at odds with those of the majority. Utilitarianism supports mandating a vaccine to prevent the harm to society that could be caused by the presence of unvaccinated individuals. This is the most prominent and longstanding justification put forth by mandate proponents.

Paving the path to tyranny:

In this situation, a small number of vaccine declinations can have a devastating impact on a community, so the greatest medical benefit for the greatest number of people is achieved by requiring that everyone receive the vaccine. This is true regardless of whether a mandate is in the best interests of every individual or whether it ignores the interest in autonomy. It is an example of government coercion in the service of a competing ethical consideration. It also reflects an implicit hierarchy of public goods in which health takes precedence over rights.

Caplan and co-author Robert Field thoroughly dehumanized mankind by constructing a handy graph to mathematically determine where personal autonomy is to end and utilitarian good demanding coercion is to kick in:

Public health ethics has just begun to struggle with the conflict between individual autonomy and vaccine mandates. The level of emotion involved may make the debate seem overwhelming, however a structured analytical model could make the clash of values more manageable. This is the contribution of a graphic framework that lays out significant competing concerns simultaneously.

Fast forward 13 years. And here is Caplan in September applying this soulless utilitarian morality to the COVID hype. What a fine Bolshevik commissar he would make (2:24 mark of video):

“If you don’t vaccinate… you lose your right to go where you want. Or, to put it quite simply, the critics of vaccination have it backwards. It’s not ‘their body, their choice.’ It’s their choice that leads to the loss of freedom for their body.”

Given what we are learning about the experimental nature of the so-called coronavirus “vaccines” today, it is beyond alarming to note that, while at Penn, Caplan was the subject of a 2000 lawsuitby the family of an 18-year-old who is believed to be the first person to have died from gene therapy experimentation. The experiment was morally greenlighted by Caplan in his “ethicist” role. Remember, prominent bioethicists today have stated that we all have an obligation to take part in such experiments in the name of the “common good” and that the notion of “informed consent” is up for debate:

The family of Tucson teenager Jesse Gelsinger, the first person to die from gene therapy, yesterday sued the research team involved in the deadly experiment and, in an unusual move, the ethicist who offered moral advice on the controversial project….

The ethicist, Arthur Caplan, is the director of bioethics at Penn and a well-known, often-quoted leader in his field… He became involved early in the planning stages for the experiment….
The decision to use relatively healthy adults was controversial because risky, unproven experiments generally use desperately ill people who have exhausted more traditional treatments, so have little to lose. In this case, the virus used to deliver the genes was known to cause liver damage, so some scientists were concerned it might trigger an ammonia crisis in the adults….
The lawsuit contends that the consent form given to Gelsinger underestimated the risk of the experiment, left out crucial information about liver damage suffered by earlier volunteers in the experiment and failed to mention the deaths of monkeys given a similar treatment during pre-clinical studies.

Gee, does any of that sound familiar at all?

The case was settled out of court:
For Paul Gelsinger, Jesse’s father, the lawsuit brings closure to his discussions with Penn about the situation surrounding his son’s death. “I let Penn off the hook here,” Gelsinger said last night. “I could have refused to settle this case.” “It’s over with Penn as far as I’m concerned,” he added. “I don’t need to see them embarrassed anymore.”
[…]

Paul Gelsinger said he was disappointed that Penn never apologized to his family. “An apology from them would go a long way,” he said. “I don’t know if they have the heart to do so. That we never got an apology does not help this wound to heal.”
[…]

“If they don’t have the heart to even apologize, I don’t see how they can consider themselves a national leader in bioethics,” he said.

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You might have seen or heard me in the media as I am a regular guest on CNN, WGBH public radio in Boston and WOR in New York City.

Well, that tells you a great deal about the author.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

RED ALERT: 5G 'SIGNIFICANT FACTOR' IN HIGHER COVID DEATHS -- ATTORNEY TOM CALLENDER​

God bless you Bitchute friends. We have been given a very brief reprieve from the 5G rollout schedule for today, January 5th. But they still plan to unleash 5G hell all across America later this month. Attorney Tom Callender returns to SGT Report to discuss the extreme threat of the 5G network. We also discuss the Navy SEALS victory agains the Biden/DOD mandatory vaxx mandate, and much more. Thanks for tuning in.

uccholdings

Reaction score
This Patent is revealing their entire plan in detail, to use vaccines (many mRNA + DNA) to be injected into us (forever) and controlled by Devices to tag, track, trace and control you. If you are in contact with many people they classify you as a “superspreader,” which you will then be notified through your device to get vaccinated more and controlled more… This Patent outlines their entire depopulation plan.

United States Patent
March 18th 2021
Pub.No.: 2021/0082583 A1

Here is a link to a lady that will explain the Patent in a short video, please see:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
As far as I know the NIH owns it in the creep's name along with the other patents, so the government likes these profits.
HERR FAUCI still gets the majority of the cut.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He has described his family as "Workmen's Circle, Zionist, and secular." He credits his background of Judaism with stimulating his interest in methods of inquiry and argument.

In 1989, he organized the Center for Bioethics Conference on Medical Ethics and the Holocaust, the first conference convened to discuss bioethics and the Holocaust. . He also wrote about bioethics in relation to the Holocaust. In 1992, he joined the Medical Advisory Council of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

During the covid-19 pandemic, despite not being an M.D. nor having medical training, he repeatedly stepped into controversy by universally criticizing those who weren't fully vaccinated.

Special to WorldTribune, December 10, 2021
Analysis by
Joe Schaeffer, 247 Real News

It’s always worth noting when the tyranny is presented front and center.

ArthurCaplan-300x154.jpg

Arthur Caplan: ‘I’m an ethics expert.’

On Dec. 8 Goliath media conglomerate The Hearst Corporation provided a multi-newspaper forum to a virulently strident proponent of coronavirus social coercion who proceeded to make the crudest of arguments in support of the creation of vaccine passports in Connecticut.

Apparently inspired by the despotism of neighboring New York City and its maniacal Mayor Bill de Blasio, the Nutmeg State is hot to roll out this particularly jarring form of “your papers, please” oppression. “All we would do is make it easier for them to do so and standardize it,” Democrat Gov. Ned Lamont says of the proposed move and how it would help businesses keep track of the vaccination status of customers. “Probably we’d do it with other states in the region because I think that makes it a lot more effective. I’m not sure we’re going to get to it this year, but we’re certainly looking at it.”

Adjoining New England state Massachusetts and its RINO governor, Charlie Baker, are also keen to barcode Bay State citizens. Systemic hardware is being put into place:
The discussion in Connecticut comes after Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker said his state will implement a QR code-based vaccine verification system.

“It’s a universal standard and we’ve been working with a bunch of other states, there’s probably 15 or 20 of them, to try to create a single QR code that can be used for all sorts of things where people may choose to require a vaccine,” Baker told GBH News.

All of which inspired Arthur Caplan, professor of bioethics and founding director of the Division of Medical Ethics at New York University, to voice his full-throated approval. Proving once again that the hubris of the technocratic class never fails to astound, the piece is draped with an arrogant headline and self-absorbed introductory paragraph:

Opinion: I’m an ethics expert. CT needs vaccine passports.
I have been working on vaccine issues, including COVID-19, for many years with the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Major League Baseball, the U.S. Conference of Mayors, the NCAA and many other groups. You might have seen or heard me in the media as I am a regular guest on CNN, WGBH public radio in Boston and WOR in New York City.

Much in keeping with his conceited colleague Dr. Anthony Fauci, Arthur Caplan likes himself. A lot.
There’s nothing intellectually dizzying, however, about the “bioethicist’s” moral argument for vaccine passports. It is astoundingly basic and brutal: What’s wrong with more tyranny? You’re already being violated in so many different ways to begin with:

And if you think Connecticut can track you by having you carry proof of vaccination on your phone, realize that you are already being tracked by your driver’s license, bank, credit card company, Uber account, restaurant reservation app, Facebook, many other social media sites and even your health care provider. A proof-of-vaccination passport ought to be the least of your privacy worries.

It is crucial to emphasize that the coronavirus has furnished the excuse for technocrats to roll out a core functioning moral principle that they have diligently been nurturing for decades: a utilitarian view of human worth is to replace God-given individual rights. Also in keeping with Fauci, Caplan is a zealous advocate for this effort to redefine humanity as mere matter that is to be molded and shaped for the “common good.”

In 2008, while at The University of Pennsylvania, Caplan co-wrote a revealing paper contemplating the pros and cons of mandatory vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV). This was the hyped infection of the time. Merck’s Gardisil vaccine was first approved by the Food and Drug Administration in June, 2006.

The paper was published in Georgetown University’s Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal by The Johns Hopkins University Press. Inoculating everybody against HPV was the subject up for contemplation:
When stripped of its emotional charge, the debate can be framed as a contest between competing ethical values. This framework can be conceptualized graphically as a conflict between autonomy on the one hand, which militates against government intrusion, andbeneficence, utilitarianism, justice, and nonmaleficence on the other, which may lend support to intervention. When applied to the HPV vaccine, this framework would support a mandate based on utilitarianism, if certain conditions are met and if herd immunity is a realistic objective.

Think of this all as foreshadowing to what we see today. Caplan chillingly laid out the coercive social regimen he is now advocating for Connecticut via vaccine passports:

The application of beneficence to overrule autonomy in the case of particular individuals represents paternalism. This describes the attitude of a physician who provides or withholds a treatment in contravention of a patient’s wishes based on a perception of the patient’s underlying best interests. Paternalism reflects an external judgment of the best ultimate outcome for the patient.

Utilitarianism takes the external judgment one step further to consider the best ultimate outcome for society, as a whole. It implements an explicit balancing of relevant factors to determine the optimum result for the greatest number of people regardless of competing individual needs. Utilitarian concerns can be consistent with those of beneficence, but they can also conflict, as when the best interests of some individuals are at odds with those of the majority. Utilitarianism supports mandating a vaccine to prevent the harm to society that could be caused by the presence of unvaccinated individuals. This is the most prominent and longstanding justification put forth by mandate proponents.

Paving the path to tyranny:

In this situation, a small number of vaccine declinations can have a devastating impact on a community, so the greatest medical benefit for the greatest number of people is achieved by requiring that everyone receive the vaccine. This is true regardless of whether a mandate is in the best interests of every individual or whether it ignores the interest in autonomy. It is an example of government coercion in the service of a competing ethical consideration. It also reflects an implicit hierarchy of public goods in which health takes precedence over rights.

Caplan and co-author Robert Field thoroughly dehumanized mankind by constructing a handy graph to mathematically determine where personal autonomy is to end and utilitarian good demanding coercion is to kick in:

Public health ethics has just begun to struggle with the conflict between individual autonomy and vaccine mandates. The level of emotion involved may make the debate seem overwhelming, however a structured analytical model could make the clash of values more manageable. This is the contribution of a graphic framework that lays out significant competing concerns simultaneously.

Fast forward 13 years. And here is Caplan in September applying this soulless utilitarian morality to the COVID hype. What a fine Bolshevik commissar he would make (2:24 mark of video):

“If you don’t vaccinate… you lose your right to go where you want. Or, to put it quite simply, the critics of vaccination have it backwards. It’s not ‘their body, their choice.’ It’s their choice that leads to the loss of freedom for their body.”

Given what we are learning about the experimental nature of the so-called coronavirus “vaccines” today, it is beyond alarming to note that, while at Penn, Caplan was the subject of a 2000 lawsuitby the family of an 18-year-old who is believed to be the first person to have died from gene therapy experimentation. The experiment was morally greenlighted by Caplan in his “ethicist” role. Remember, prominent bioethicists today have stated that we all have an obligation to take part in such experiments in the name of the “common good” and that the notion of “informed consent” is up for debate:

The family of Tucson teenager Jesse Gelsinger, the first person to die from gene therapy, yesterday sued the research team involved in the deadly experiment and, in an unusual move, the ethicist who offered moral advice on the controversial project….

The ethicist, Arthur Caplan, is the director of bioethics at Penn and a well-known, often-quoted leader in his field… He became involved early in the planning stages for the experiment….
The decision to use relatively healthy adults was controversial because risky, unproven experiments generally use desperately ill people who have exhausted more traditional treatments, so have little to lose. In this case, the virus used to deliver the genes was known to cause liver damage, so some scientists were concerned it might trigger an ammonia crisis in the adults….
The lawsuit contends that the consent form given to Gelsinger underestimated the risk of the experiment, left out crucial information about liver damage suffered by earlier volunteers in the experiment and failed to mention the deaths of monkeys given a similar treatment during pre-clinical studies.

Gee, does any of that sound familiar at all?

The case was settled out of court:
For Paul Gelsinger, Jesse’s father, the lawsuit brings closure to his discussions with Penn about the situation surrounding his son’s death. “I let Penn off the hook here,” Gelsinger said last night. “I could have refused to settle this case.” “It’s over with Penn as far as I’m concerned,” he added. “I don’t need to see them embarrassed anymore.”
[…]

Paul Gelsinger said he was disappointed that Penn never apologized to his family. “An apology from them would go a long way,” he said. “I don’t know if they have the heart to do so. That we never got an apology does not help this wound to heal.”
[…]

“If they don’t have the heart to even apologize, I don’t see how they can consider themselves a national leader in bioethics,” he said.
Very ugly, very belligerent; the service economy especially blacks and Hispanics have their stories of terrible side effects, they just don't trust this government. A good way to get a bumper crop of angry voters energized....

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What next? A Kardashian making the mediuh rounds, as an expert on social ethics and morality?

Famous for being famous.

It's easy to laugh at this...but there's a pattern here, and it's not-the-least-bit funny. They are working three-shifts-a-day, to not only divide us, but set us on each other's THROATS. Their lies, agitations, coverups for deaths and tyranny...now, the January-6 political prisoners...they claim, their mistreatment (including, not limited to, denial of a speedy trial and Habeas Corpus) is all one big conspiracy.

Those, they want locked up forever. Mass murderers are released on a thousand-dollars bond. Prison, they obviously think, is for those who have political opinions they don't like.

We need a Secession Revolution - and in the More Perfect Union, we need to rethink and redefine Freedom Of The Press. This, after we execute a million seditionist-journalists, or so.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What next? A Kardashian making the mediuh rounds, as an expert on social ethics and morality?

Famous for being famous.

It's easy to laugh at this...but there's a pattern here, and it's not-the-least-bit funny. They are working three-shifts-a-day, to not only divide us, but set us on each other's THROATS. Their lies, agitations, coverups for deaths and tyranny...now, the January-6 political prisoners...they claim, their mistreatment (including, not limited to, denial of a speedy trial and Habeas Corpus) is all one big conspiracy.

Those, they want locked up forever. Mass murderers are released on a thousand-dollars bond. Prison, they obviously think, is for those who have political opinions they don't like.

We need a Secession Revolution - and in the More Perfect Union, we need to rethink and redefine Freedom Of The Press. This, after we execute a million seditionist-journalists, or so.

Unfortunately while the news by the mainstream media keeps pushing vaccinations hard they have not reported a single disability or death from them. They have done that with covid but not the vaccine.

The way this gets turned around is for people around well known people to come forward saying that certain athletes or celebrities were injured by a vaccine, whether it was a bad batch or not.