• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Funny and sad story, good place as any to put it .... everyone in the story is multi-jabbed.

I have a milestone birthday coming up. So I invite my sister (widow) and niece (her daughter) and her husband to dinner. 5 people total. The daughter calls her mother (my sister). My sister calls me. Her daughter wants to know: how many people are coming & who is coming. Because she is afraid to come as her 15mo old daughter (grand-niece) is too young to be vaccinated and she doesn't want to possibly infect her. I tell my sister, 5 people and it's only "us". My sister says "oh" and that she'll get back to me in a few days as to whether the daughter (my niece) is coming.

The irony here is the daughter (niece) works at a major hospital. Her daughter goes to day-care AT THE HOSPITAL. The husband works at a major law firm (many clients). And she is afraid she'll get infected at my 5 person party.

I cancelled the dinner party. My wife & I are going to dinner with an unjabbed (pureblood) couple from my office. I'm done.
I'd make sure to let EVERYONE why you cancelled for the reasons stated above.... irrational fear mongering.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Funny and sad story, good place as any to put it .... everyone in the story is multi-jabbed.

I have a milestone birthday coming up. So I invite my sister (widow) and niece (her daughter) and her husband to dinner. 5 people total. The daughter calls her mother (my sister). My sister calls me. Her daughter wants to know: how many people are coming & who is coming. Because she is afraid to come as her 15mo old daughter (grand-niece) is too young to be vaccinated and she doesn't want to possibly infect her. I tell my sister, 5 people and it's only "us". My sister says "oh" and that she'll get back to me in a few days as to whether the daughter (my niece) is coming.

The irony here is the daughter (niece) works at a major hospital. Her daughter goes to day-care AT THE HOSPITAL. The husband works at a major law firm (many clients). And she is afraid she'll get infected at my 5 person party.

I cancelled the dinner party. My wife & I are going to dinner with an unjabbed (pureblood) couple from my office. I'm done.
I'd make sure to let EVERYONE why you cancelled for the reasons stated above.... irrational fear mongering.

Great post and great input by GH! BTW-Happy 21st birthday...again... MrLucky! :2 thumbs up: :rotf:

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Enjoy the meal. Really better off not dealing with the drama.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Married to Allan Luden, game show host, she was on his show many times...Password.

Follow your conscience; your bodily integrity is more important than conforming to the bad science that we are seeing promoted everywhere now. This issue is dividing all types of people and families. Just wait until the tide turns and the establishment that has promoted fear and damaging mandates has to answer for their bad actions.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If we don't figure out a plan of action, that is exactly what will happen to us.

We are at the crossroads of stupidity, ignorance and insanity. And it's not the ignorant stupid madmen who will die...not first.

The objects of their demented rage will. That happens to be...that's right, us.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

That's how it's unfolding. This idiocy is dividing us, making friends and family into adversaries and persons to avoid.

Idle in retirement, I used to have some pleasant pastimes. My daily walk used to be on a popular river trail, paved, through a greenbelt park. Lots of dog owners and elderly there. The dogs were all well-behaved, and owners happy to let the dog get distracted. Older folks were eager to shoot the breeze for a few minutes.

NO MORE. What do you say to some cuck out in the sunshine wearing a stupid costume mask, to "protect" himself from others, also in the sunshine? Obviously they know nothing of viruses and what kills viruses. Or what harm comes of having dirty paper or cloth on the mouth and nose all day.

And they're terrified of ME. Stink-eyes from the diapered. And they don't challenge me; but they'll be RIGHT THERE to have me either force-jabbed or put out on the street, with no job or pension, no food, no banking, no nothing.

WHILE they welcome the un-Jabbed illegal invaders.

They're DEMENTED. I don't want to talk to them. I don't want to see them. I don't want them in my field of vision, or my neighborhood, or my planet.

This has essentially left me alone. Psychologically alone. Fortunately I'm used to being alone; others might have gone nuts. I'm only partially going nuts.

But, IMHO, this is the grand plan of the Left. The Grate Reset...to make sure they're never called to account for their crimes of looting and monetary debasement, by demolishing society. Hey, it'll all be fine in gated communities...they think.

To the extent they CAN think.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

My wife and I have recently been doing the same. Avoiding drama and large gatherings and instead enjoying small dinners with a couple of close friends. It's been nice getting to better know some like minded people. We decided to stay home over Christmas break instead of our regular travel to see family mostly for this reason. Just not worth the hand wringing it was going to cause my fully vaxxed parent's and sister's families. It was great. No travel stress, nice time at home with the kids, got some projects done around the house and dinner with some friends. I hate that it's come to this, but this is not a problem that I created. Over it.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What do you say to some cuck out in the sunshine wearing a stupid costume mask, to "protect" himself from others, also in the sunshine?
I typically just look 'em in the eye and give 'em a, "Let's go Brandon!"

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A federal judge has rejected a request by the FDA to produce just 500 pages per month of the data submitted by Pfizer to license its Covid-19 vaccine - and has ordered them to produce 55,000 pages per month. Assuming there are roughly 450,000 pages, that means it will take just over eight months for the world to see what's under the hood.

Attorney Aaron Siri, who represents the plaintiff in the case, has provided this stunning update via his blog, Injecting Freedom:

On behalf of a client, my firm requested that the FDA produce all the data submitted by Pfizer to license its Covid-19 vaccine. The FDA asked the Court for permission to only be required to produce at a rate of 500 pages per month, which would have taken over 75 years to produce all the documents.

I am pleased to report that a federal judge soundly rejected the FDA’s request and ordered the FDA to produce all the data at a clip of 55,000 pages per month!

This is a great win for transparency and removes one of the strangleholds federal “health” authorities have had on the data needed for independent scientists to offer solutions and address serious issues with the current vaccine program – issues which include waning immunity, variants evading vaccine immunity, and, as the CDC has confirmed, that the vaccines do not prevent transmission.
GREAT ! Maybe this will move Herr FAUCI closer to his date with destiny.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I thought this was a very good checklist to show people

1641589366833.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Immune-mediated hepatitis with the Moderna vaccine, no longer a coincidence but confirmed​

To the Editor:
We have read with interest the recent cases suggesting the possibility of vaccine-induced immune-mediated hepatitis with Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA-1273 vaccines for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.[1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7] However, as the cohort of vaccinated individuals against COVID-19 increases, the previously reported cases could not exclude a coincidental development of autoimmune hepatitis, which has an incidence of 3/100,000 population per year.8 Our case demonstrates conclusive evidence of vaccine-induced immune-mediated hepatitis with a rapid onset of liver injury after the first Moderna dose, which on re-exposure led to acute severe autoimmune hepatitis.

More

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
High profile

You better count. You might be running out of your quota.

Fully Vaccinated Tennis Star Nikoloz Basilashivili Forced To Quit Game After Chest Pains, Breathing Difficulties

https://thecovidworld.com/fully-vac...ame-after-chest-pains-breathing-difficulties/

Every shot I’m out of breath.”
Former British tennis star Colin Fleming said on commentary:
“This is concerning, very concerning I would say. If you feel like you can’t take any kind of deep breath at this level and this intensity, that’s an issue.”
The video of the match at the timestamp 28:00 is when he plays his last point:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Double Vaccinated 23-Year-Old Powerlifter Champion with No Underlying Health Condition Dies from COVID-19 in Australia​

By Jim Hoft
Published January 7, 2022 at 6:45am
C50CE313-BDD9-4A75-8EAB-AEBA813D8929.jpeg

A double vaccinated 23-year-old scientist, powerlifter champion, and healthy athlete died in a Sydney hospital after testing positive for Covid-19, according to a report.
The man identified as James Kondilios is a resident of Canberra who had no known underlying health problems before passing away on January 4th at St. Vincent’s Hospital after complications from the virus.
His family and friends were mourning and have paid tribute after his identity was revealed by NSW Health authorities.
One of his friends posted an emotional message on Facebook as tribute:
TRENDING: America's Frontline Doctors File Brief in the Supreme Court Case to be Heard Today on Biden’s COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Health Care Workers at Facilities Receiving Federal Funding
(Update – the tribute was later removed)

His recent death opens the question, if he was protected against COVID-19 because he was double vaccinated and had no underlying health condition, then what happened? This blows up the whole narrative that the vaccine will protect you from the virus.
Dr. Fauci, corporate media, and the Public Health Regime have been lying about Covid since the beginning.
They said the vaccine would stop transmission.
They said the vaccinated could quit wearing a mask.
They said the vaccinated would not get sick.
They said the vaccinated were not going to die.
Anyone who still trusts the experts deserves what comes their way. The rest of us, those who’ve been trying to inject sanity, logic, and actual statistics into this conversation since the beginning, well, we’re owed compensation for our loss of liberty, time, and treasure.
The legitimacy of the medical profession, public health industry, academia, and the government have been obliterated by Covid. Watch their lies on this video compilation by KanekoaTheGreat.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What a shame such young and promising lives lost for nothing!

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
GREAT ! Maybe this will move Herr FAUCI closer to his date with destiny.
He's 81 years old. NO MATTER what happens, he won't live to see trial.

A good attorney could stall a trial five years, or more. Then the actual process...probably, two years, with challenges on jurors, judges, venues...motions for summary dismissal; appeals on process to the SCOTUS.

He's gonna die of old age. I don't like it either; but there doesn't seem to be much cosmic justice.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Quebecers will soon have to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination to access Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ) and Société québécoise du cannabis (SQDC) stores.

"I hope this will be an additional incentive for some to go get their first dose," he said, noting the new measure will come into effect on Jan. 18. "The vaccination passport will be extended to certain non-essential commerces in the coming weeks and we'll come back with a list after we have talked to the industries."

Doing everything they can to get people jabbed short of a gun to the head.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Quebecers will soon have to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination to access Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ) and Société québécoise du cannabis (SQDC) stores.

"I hope this will be an additional incentive for some to go get their first dose," he said, noting the new measure will come into effect on Jan. 18. "The vaccination passport will be extended to certain non-essential commerces in the coming weeks and we'll come back with a list after we have talked to the industries."

They are getting rather cruel. Fugging sickos.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ICAN SUES CDC FOR COVID VACCINE DATA​

ICAN has filed another lawsuit against the CDC, this time for withholding data from the ‘V-Safe’ Covid-19 vaccine safety tracking system.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Brio -- Take heart in this:

Got your vaxx card? Implant chip?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revelation 13:16-18

[16] And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

[17] and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

[18] Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like them Froggies say, "plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose" <-- The more it changes, the more it is the same thing.

Lookit:

HE (hereinafter referred to as "the cabal") is forcing everyone to get the "mark" (a chip implant has already been proposed, hasn't it).

The cabal has made it so that no one can go into public places to do business without the mark (serial numbered card) (implant chip).

Know that the cabal is the beast.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 9.30.57 AM.png

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Brio -- Take heart in this:

Got your vaxx card? Implant chip?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revelation 13:16-18

[16] And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

[17] and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

[18] Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like them Froggies say, "plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose" <-- The more it changes, the more it is the same thing.

Lookit:

HE (hereinafter referred to as "the cabal") is forcing everyone to get the "mark" (a chip implant has already been proposed, hasn't it).

The cabal has made it so that no one can go into public places to do business without the mark (serial numbered card) (implant chip).

Know that the cabal is the beast.
First, must come the 2 witnesses.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If they can claim its covid the hospital gets huge reimbursements. All it takes is a positive test, even without symptoms.
Hospitals have become enemies of the people along with the government and the media. The world is changing so fast now its hard to keep up with all the new threats

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
View attachment 240162

"This is how you do it. Of course they have a woman CEO!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Amy Siskind (born December 16, 1965) is an American activist and writer. She is the author of The List: A Week-by-Week Reckoning of Trump’s First Year (2018) and organizer of the We the People March.

Siskind was born in Marblehead, Massachusetts, to Jewish parents.

Siskind lives in Westchester County, New York with her two children. She is openly lesbian.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DR. ZELENKO - [DS]/BIG PHARMA HID THE CURES FROM WE THE PEOPLE,CHOICE HAS BEEN MADE, COLLAPSE'​

Dr. Zelenko Board Certified Family Physician with over 20 years experience. Dr. Zelenko was nominated for the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Nobel Prize , Dr. Zelenko’s team was one of the first in the country to successfully treat thousands of Covid-19 patients in the prehospital setting. Dr. Zelenko developed his now famous “Zelenko Protocol,” which has saved countless lives worldwide. Dr. Zelenko recommended that President Trump take hydroxychloroquine. Dr. Zelenko begins the conversation explaining that the vaccine was designed to bring us into the Great Reset. The vaccine is not a vaccine but a mechanism to depopulate, and to hook us up to their new CBDC. The cures have always been there, Big Phara/[DS] has been hiding the cures, the choice was given, inform or collapse, the [DS]/Big Pharma chose collapse.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 2.24.35 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
NEWS RELEASE 7-JAN-2022

Vaccinated women pass COVID-19 antibodies to breastfeeding babies​

UMass Amherst research first to detect SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in infant stool

Peer-Reviewed Publication
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AMHERST

Women vaccinated against COVID-19 transfer SARS-CoV-2 antibodies to their breastfed infants, potentially giving their babies passive immunity against the coronavirus, according to University of Massachusetts Amherst research.

The study, published in the journal Obstetrics & Gynecology, measured the immune response to the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine in both breast milk and the stools of breastfed infants.

“This research is the first to detect SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in stool samples from infants of vaccinated mothers,” says lead author Vignesh Narayanaswamy, a Ph.D. candidate in the breastmilk research lab of senior author Kathleen Arcaro, professor of environmental toxicology in the Department of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. “This is really important because women want to know whether their babies have these antibodies, and our study shows that antibodies are being transferred via breast milk. Providing this compelling evidence is motivation for women to continue breastfeeding after they receive the vaccine.”