• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's been as low as 79 (when I went to the ER gasping for air). It's all over the place, but mostly 90s these days. I think everyone's O2 goes up and down, such as when sleeping, but most folks don't have an oximeter to check it regularly.

Now that I have a pretty good (medical) quality Oximeter I check it all times of the day.
Oh wow, they made it sound deadly to be below 93.
We bought one too but don’t use it any more really. Good to have I guess.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Get right with God, and stop worrying. Do not concern yourself with death or disease.
I'm not worrying nor do I fear death or disease. Shit that we can't control can happen to any of us at any time. I don't waste energy worrying about things I can't control.

Speaking of 'God': I'm a good man who's done my best during my lifetime to raise a family right, respect others and to avoided hurting others as much as possible. I have never killed another human being and have only killed a few animals in my life, none over the past 50 years or so. I'll take my chances on the Lord to be a lot like the father I always strived to be. My children would need a lot of rope before I would even entertain the thought of disowning them ever. I think I'm right with the Higher Power but I'll have to wait and see.

Now, about that Oximeter...

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
LOL.. you know what they say about opinions :belly laugh:

OPINION

It's time to start shunning the 'vaccine hesitant.' They're blocking COVID herd immunity.​

Enough analysis of these human petri dishes. Everyone who wants a vaccine will soon have one, and proof should be required to work, play and travel.​

Michael J. Stern
Opinion columnist

Has-been rock star Ted Nugent told the world last week that he has COVID-19. Nugent’s announcement was an oddity because he previously called the viral pandemic a “leftist scam to destroy” Donald Trump. As I watched Nugent’s Facebook Live post, in which he repeatedly hocked up wads of phlegm and spit them to the ground, I got emotional when he described being so sick he thought he “was dying.” But when he trashed the COVID-19 vaccine and warned people against taking it, I realized that the emotion I was feeling was not empathy, it was anger.

For the better part of a year, as the coronavirus racked up hundreds of thousands of American deaths, the flickering light at the end of the tunnel was herd immunity — the antibody force shield that comes when enough people have survived the illness or have been vaccinated against it. "Go get vaccinated, America," President Joe Biden said in his speech to a joint session of Congress, referring to the shot as "a dose of hope.”

Friends don't let friends spread COVID​

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease doctor, suggested in December that if 75% to 80% of the population got vaccinated, we could reach herd immunity by the end of summer. And with herd immunity, we’d return to a measure of “normalcy,” meaning indoor dining, movie theaters and hugs.

But herd immunity is slipping away because a quarter of Americans are refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine. “There is no eradication at this point, it’s off the table," Dr. Gregory Poland, director of the Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group, recently said. "We as a society have rejected” herd immunity.

Hmm, no! “We” have not rejected anything. A quarter of the country is ruining it for all of us.

It’s not just wacky former rockers who have put herd immunity out of reach. It is white evangelicals (45% say they won't get vaccinated). And it is Republicans (almost 50% are refusing the vaccine). In Texas, 61% of white Republicans say they are reluctant to get the vaccine or would refuse it. You can slap the euphemism “vaccine hesitancy” on the problem, but in the end the G.O.P., and the children of G.O.D., are perpetuating a virus that is sickening and killing people in droves.

A big part of the problem stems from the cultish relationship many evangelicals and Republicans have with the former president. They absorbed his endless efforts to downplay the danger of the virus and turn public health precautions into a political freedom movement. But the time for analyzing why these human petri dishes have chosen to ignore the medical science that could save them, and us, is over. We need a different strategy. I propose shunning.

Biden’s wildly successful vaccine rollout means that soon everyone who wants a vaccine will have one. When that happens, restaurants, movie theaters, gyms, barbers, airlines and Ubers should require proof of vaccination before providing their services.

And it shouldn’t stop there. Businesses should make vaccination a requirement for employment. A COVID-19 outbreak can shut down a business and be financially devastating. And failure to enforce basic health and safety measures is not fair to employees who have to work in offices, factories and stores where close contact is required. Things should get personal, too: People should require friends to be vaccinated to attend the barbecues and birthday parties they host. Friends don’t let friends spread the coronavirus.

As I’m writing this I can almost see the Twitter rebuttals: “If people want to risk being microchipped by the deep state, they can protect themselves by getting a vaccine without making me do the same.” Nope. In its real life application, the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are about 90% effective. Sure, that’s impressive, but if the roulette wheel makes you one of the unlucky 10%, it’s little consolation.

There have already been several thousand documented “breakthrough” cases of COVID-19 infections in people who have been vaccinated. Some have died. And with coronavirus variants popping up across the globe, for which the vaccines are less effective, we should expect to see more infections in vaccinated people.

Half-witted personal autonomy​

Unwilling to miss an opportunity to flout common sense, Republican leaders from Arkansas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and others want to prevent businesses from requiring people to be vaccinated. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has already issued an executive order that "prohibited businesses from requiring patrons or customers to provide any documentation certifying COVID- 19 vaccination."

There are decades of state laws that require vaccination before children can attend schools. There are seat belt and helmet laws, no-texting-while-driving laws, and countless others that restrict individual freedoms to ensure safety for the public at large. Despite this, vaccine requirements designed to curb a global pandemic that has cost us nearly 575,000 American lives is the hill on which Republicans want to die.

When states pass these laws, designed to tell private companies how to run their businesses, there should be immediate legal challenges. Surely, if a bakery can refuse to provide its services to a gay couple getting married, it can refuse to bake a cake for people who choose to place themselves, the bakery staff and its customers at risk of contracting a deadly illness.

As a country, America has become too tolerant of half-witted individual autonomy that ignores the existential needs of the vast majority of its citizens. While writing this column, I caught a TV promo for a new documentary in which Cher helped save an elephant. It made me think of her performance in "Moonstruck." Vaccine hesitancy? We need Cher to slap us in the face and tell us to “snap out of it.”

Michael J. Stern, a member of USA TODAY's Board of Contributors, was a federal prosecutor for 25 years in Detroit and Los Angeles. Follow him on Twitter: @MichaelJStern1

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good information.

I have an appointment with a pulmonologist in July to check it all out. I call it getting 'gassed'. I play pickleball and it used to be I'd make a move to hit the ball and be 'gassed', meaning I was wiped out. Couldn't catch my breath.

Lately I'm breathing hard, but not as hard as before. I have to take several deep breaths before serving, but it is getting better. Not sure if this makes sense??

Sometimes I'll run down to the basement for something and I'm 'gassed' when I get there. I'm playing more Pball than before, but still not as able to move around the court as before covid. I have to take my time between serves. O2 is 90+ which is a good thing.
Fairly consistent with my daughter and what post covid coworkers have been telling me. Sometimes there isn't any rhyme or reason to the shortness of breath. My daughter says one day she can walk miles and be fine and the next day gets winded walking across the room. One thing for sure is that with the exception of two coworkers who had major issues with COVID time does seem to help a lot. Its like 2 steps forward and a step back. BTW, I am getting ready to put my daughter on a major kill bacteria and virus natural regime to see if we can knock this out of her. Ill let you know if it helps.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

OPINION

It's time to start shunning the 'vaccine hesitant.' They're blocking COVID herd immunity.​

Enough analysis of these human petri dishes. Everyone who wants a vaccine will soon have one, and proof should be required to work, play and travel.​

Michael J. Stern
Opinion columnist

Has-been rock star Ted Nugent told the world last week that he has COVID-19. Nugent’s announcement was an oddity because he previously called the viral pandemic a “leftist scam to destroy” Donald Trump. As I watched Nugent’s Facebook Live post, in which he repeatedly hocked up wads of phlegm and spit them to the ground, I got emotional when he described being so sick he thought he “was dying.” But when he trashed the COVID-19 vaccine and warned people against taking it, I realized that the emotion I was feeling was not empathy, it was anger.
For the better part of a year, as the coronavirus racked up hundreds of thousands of American deaths, the flickering light at the end of the tunnel was herd immunity — the antibody force shield that comes when enough people have survived the illness or have been vaccinated against it. "Go get vaccinated, America," President Joe Biden said in his speech to a joint session of Congress, referring to the shot as "a dose of hope.”

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease doctor, suggested in December that if 75% to 80% of the population got vaccinated, we could reach herd immunity by the end of summer. And with herd immunity, we’d return to a measure of “normalcy,” meaning indoor dining, movie theaters and hugs.
But herd immunity is slipping away because a quarter of Americans are refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine. “There is no eradication at this point, it’s off the table," Dr. Gregory Poland, director of the Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group, recently said. "We as a society have rejected” herd immunity.

Hmm, no! “We” have not rejected anything. A quarter of the country is ruining it for all of us.
It’s not just wacky former rockers who have put herd immunity out of reach. It is white evangelicals (45% say they won't get vaccinated). And it is Republicans (almost 50% are refusing the vaccine). In Texas, 61% of white Republicans say they are reluctant to get the vaccine or would refuse it. You can slap the euphemism “vaccine hesitancy” on the problem, but in the end the G.O.P., and the children of G.O.D., are perpetuating a virus that is sickening and killing people in droves.

Get the Opinion newsletter in your inbox.
What do you think? Shape your opinion with a digest of takes on current events.
Delivery: Daily

Your Email

A big part of the problem stems from the cultish relationship many evangelicals and Republicans have with the former president. They absorbed his endless efforts to downplay the danger of the virus and turn public health precautions into a political freedom movement. But the time for analyzing why these human petri dishes have chosen to ignore the medical science that could save them, and us, is over. We need a different strategy. I propose shunning.

Biden’s wildly successful vaccine rollout means that soon everyone who wants a vaccine will have one. When that happens, restaurants, movie theaters, gyms, barbers, airlines and Ubers should require proof of vaccination before providing their services.
And it shouldn’t stop there. Businesses should make vaccination a requirement for employment. A COVID-19 outbreak can shut down a business and be financially devastating. And failure to enforce basic health and safety measures is not fair to employees who have to work in offices, factories and stores where close contact is required. Things should get personal, too: People should require friends to be vaccinated to attend the barbecues and birthday parties they host. Friends don’t let friends spread the coronavirus.
Pro-life party:Where are the Republican COVID-19 heroes willing to risk their careers to save lives?
As I’m writing this I can almost see the Twitter rebuttals: “If people want to risk being microchipped by the deep state, they can protect themselves by getting a vaccine without making me do the same.” Nope. In its real life application, the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are about 90% effective. Sure, that’s impressive, but if the roulette wheel makes you one of the unlucky 10%, it’s little consolation.

There have already been several thousand documented “breakthrough” cases of COVID-19 infections in people who have been vaccinated. Some have died. And with coronavirus variants popping up across the globe, for which the vaccines are less effective, we should expect to see more infections in vaccinated people.

Unwilling to miss an opportunity to flout common sense, Republican leaders from Arkansas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and others want to prevent businesses from requiring people to be vaccinated. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has already issued an executive order that "prohibited businesses from requiring patrons or customers to provide any documentation certifying COVID- 19 vaccination."
There are decades of state laws that require vaccination before children can attend schools. There are seat belt and helmet laws, no-texting-while-driving laws, and countless others that restrict individual freedoms to ensure safety for the public at large. Despite this, vaccine requirements designed to curb a global pandemic that has cost us nearly 575,000 American lives is the hill on which Republicans want to die.
Are we about to hit a vaccine wall? If you have doubts about getting the COVID shot, reconsider.
When states pass these laws, designed to tell private companies how to run their businesses, there should be immediate legal challenges. Surely, if a bakery can refuse to provide its services to a gay couple getting married, it can refuse to bake a cake for people who choose to place themselves, the bakery staff and its customers at risk of contracting a deadly illness.
As a country, America has become too tolerant of half-witted individual autonomy that ignores the existential needs of the vast majority of its citizens. While writing this column, I caught a TV promo for a new documentary in which Cher helped save an elephant. It made me think of her performance in "Moonstruck." Vaccine hesitancy? We need Cher to slap us in the face and tell us to “snap out of it.”
Michael J. Stern, a member of USA TODAY's Board of Contributors, was a federal prosecutor for 25 years in Detroit and Los Angeles. Follow him on Twitter: @MichaelJStern1

My opinion is that this dufus will be dead long before I care about his opinion.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My opinion is that this dufus will be dead long before I care about his opinion.My daughter

My opinion is that this dufus will be dead long before I care about his opinion.
My daughter sent it to me this morning. I will confess I allowed my blood pressure to go up for a few minutes. Now I'm all zen about it.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why is this substance in the Moderna COVID vaccine?
by Jon Rappoport
May 19, 2021

It’s called SM-102.

Verifying that it is in the Moderna COVID vaccine, I find a 12/30/20 CDC document titled: “COVID-19 Vaccines: Update on Allergic Reactions, Contraindications, and Precautions.” [1]

If you scroll down halfway through the document, you’ll see a chart titled, “Ingredients Included in mRNA COVID vaccines.” (pg 20)

The right-hand side of the chart shows ingredients in the Moderna vaccine. The fifth ingredient down is “SM-102: heptadecan-9-yl 8-((2-hydroxyethyl) (6-oxo-6-(undecyloxy) hexyl) amino) octanoate.”

Now we go to a document published by the Cayman Chemical Company of Ann Arbor, Michigan: “Safety Data Sheet acc. to OSHA HCS.” (04/11/2021) [2]

This data sheet lists the effects of SM-102. Here is the opening note: “For research use only, not for human or veterinary use.”

Far from comforting.

Then the safety data sheet lights up with adverse effects/warnings re SM-102. For example: “Suspected of causing cancer. Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child. Causes damage to the central nervous system, the kidneys, the liver and the respiratory system through prolonged or repeated exposure. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.”

Several things to point out here. First, what dosage level of, and what duration of exposure to, SM-102 are we talking about? Details on these toxicity factors need to be known. HOWEVER, all that is overridden by the fact that SM-102 is being INJECTED into the body via the Moderna shot. We’re not just talking about inhalation or skin contact.

...snip...

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...-this-substance-in-the-moderna-covid-vaccine/

SOURCES:

[1] https://emergency.cdc.gov/coca/ppt/2020/dec-30-coca-call.pdf

[1b]

[1b1]

[1b2]

[2] https://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/33474m.pdf

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's been as low as 79 (when I went to the ER gasping for air).
Wow, that's pretty bad. Mine only got as low as 91% when I had it and I felt pretty bad. So I can't even imagine what a 79 would feel like.

Now that I have a pretty good (medical) quality Oximeter I check it all times of the day.
Hadn't checked mine in awhile, but since you mentioned it, I just checked and had 97% with a 54 pulse.
So far, I hadn't had any after effects from the having the wuflu.

Wuflu aside, I've heard that anything below 93 is not good.

if 75% to 80% of the population got vaccinated, we could reach herd
Ok, three quarters vaxxed and we have herd immunity.

But herd immunity is slipping away because a quarter of Americans are refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
Whoever wrote this obviously slept through math class. They just said we'd have herd immunity if 75% of the people got it.
Last I checked, that would leave 25% not getting it.

“There is no eradication at this point, it’s off the table," Dr. Gregory Poland, director of the Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group, recently said.
Vaccine or not, eradication is not and never has been possible.

In its real life application, the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are about 90% effective. Sure, that’s impressive, but if the roulette
Natural immunity is much higher than that and it lasts about as long as they say the vax immunity will last.
....but they act as though it doesn't count.

There are decades of state laws that require vaccination before children can attend schools.
Not of untested emergency use vaccines.

Surely, if a bakery can refuse to provide its services to a gay couple getting married,
They can? I seem to remember several news articles over recent years about bakery's being sued and losing for having done exactly that. Has that changed?

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hey Joe,
Glad you are feeling better. It has affected the folks who it inflicted in different ways for sure.
The whole thing is a moving target.
The doc I go to was hit pretty darn hard,
and he is an animal as far as immune system stuff etc etc etc
Seems to me the whole herd immunity regular thinking is suspect.
I have started to think that because the way the virus was " built " that therein lies some of the cause of the
freak out but that is something the powers that be, because of what we have discussed here,
know but will not say.
Anyways, glad to hear you are doing better.
Regards, Haystack

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My daughter who works for the state university just got an email. It said she would have to continue weekly covid testing and work in a quarantine room since she had not gotten the vaccine. So it starts :(

Attachments

• 1621606454276.png
    1621606454276.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 7

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My daughter who works for the state university just got an email. It said she would have to continue weekly covid testing and work in a quarantine room since she had not gotten the vaccine. So it starts :(

What to do if your employer, school, or parish demands you get the coronavirus vaccine​

Employers may be liable for ‘any adverse reaction’ from mandated coronavirus shots: OSHA​

The question asks whether an employer who mandates employees receive these experimental COVID-19 shots is required to record any adverse events as a result of these injections. Such recording requirements of serious work-related injuries and illness may not only leave an employer vulnerable to worker’s compensation claims, but such incidents could also impact the employer’s safety record.
The question and answer in full:
If I require my employees to take the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of their employment, are adverse reactions to the vaccine recordable?
If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7.
This clarification comes as an increasing number of employers seek to mandate the experimental injections despite possible illegality. The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reported this beginning trend in varieties of fields, including machine operators, office workers, restaurant waiters, and medical staff.
“The Houston Methodist Hospital network is mandating vaccines for both existing employees and new hires, barring an exemption,” Chip Cutter of the WSJ wrote. “Those who fail to comply will at first be suspended without pay, and later terminated.”
Under the new OSHA clarification, such employers may be held liable for injuries due to these requirements.
For example, 39-year-old nurse aide Janet More died last New Year’s Eve within 48 hours of receiving one of these injections. According to her brother, she at least had the impression “it was a mandatory vaccine that she had to take for her job.”
A similar case involves the sad death of 28-year-old Sara Stickles, a nutritional specialist at Swedish American hospital in Rockford, Illinois who died just five days after her second shot of one of the mRNA gene-therapy vaccines. She too had the clear impression that these injections were required by her employer.
----snip----
Furthermore, it’s also possible employers requiring these injections may be held legally liable for violating federal law. According to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS), products approved for emergency use only “are prohibited from being mandated by federal law.” The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s emergency use authorization (EUA) specifically states that individuals must have the free “option to accept or refuse” these vaccines. Many argue the prospect of being terminated from one’s job by refusing such vaccines certainly undermines such necessary freedom.
Therefore, attorneys Mary Holland, president of Children’s Health Defense, and Greg Glaser warned last January that employers and universities who seek to defy the EUA law and attempt to require such injections of employees and students “are likely to lose if challenged in court.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/e...reaction-from-mandated-coronavirus-shots-osha

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

What to do if your employer, school, or parish demands you get the coronavirus vaccine​

Employers may be liable for ‘any adverse reaction’ from mandated coronavirus shots: OSHA​

The question asks whether an employer who mandates employees receive these experimental COVID-19 shots is required to record any adverse events as a result of these injections. Such recording requirements of serious work-related injuries and illness may not only leave an employer vulnerable to worker’s compensation claims, but such incidents could also impact the employer’s safety record.
The question and answer in full:

This clarification comes as an increasing number of employers seek to mandate the experimental injections despite possible illegality. The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reported this beginning trend in varieties of fields, including machine operators, office workers, restaurant waiters, and medical staff.
“The Houston Methodist Hospital network is mandating vaccines for both existing employees and new hires, barring an exemption,” Chip Cutter of the WSJ wrote. “Those who fail to comply will at first be suspended without pay, and later terminated.”
Under the new OSHA clarification, such employers may be held liable for injuries due to these requirements.
For example, 39-year-old nurse aide Janet More died last New Year’s Eve within 48 hours of receiving one of these injections. According to her brother, she at least had the impression “it was a mandatory vaccine that she had to take for her job.”
A similar case involves the sad death of 28-year-old Sara Stickles, a nutritional specialist at Swedish American hospital in Rockford, Illinois who died just five days after her second shot of one of the mRNA gene-therapy vaccines. She too had the clear impression that these injections were required by her employer.
----snip----
Furthermore, it’s also possible employers requiring these injections may be held legally liable for violating federal law. According to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS), products approved for emergency use only “are prohibited from being mandated by federal law.” The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s emergency use authorization (EUA) specifically states that individuals must have the free “option to accept or refuse” these vaccines. Many argue the prospect of being terminated from one’s job by refusing such vaccines certainly undermines such necessary freedom.
Therefore, attorneys Mary Holland, president of Children’s Health Defense, and Greg Glaser warned last January that employers and universities who seek to defy the EUA law and attempt to require such injections of employees and students “are likely to lose if challenged in court.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/e...reaction-from-mandated-coronavirus-shots-osha
she has been looking into this and getting documents. I think if either one of us goes this route we need an attorney.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
...comes inside the Oxyclean box along with the Ovaltine Decoder Ring....you'll shoot yer eye out!!
Thanks, I ordered 2 boxes of Oxy

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We bought one too but don’t use it any more really. Good to have I guess.
Well, it's not good for organ health. Internals (like gray matter) need O2 to function properly. In my case I was short breathing (panting) and felt like I couldn't get air. Went to the ER and they put me in a bed for 2 days. I was able to walk from the car into the ER. "Thinking" wasn't so clear at the time. Seems like a dream now. So, yeah, that low isn't good. I was using a cheapo Oximeter that was @ 6 points lower (I tested it at the ER with their unit) than a good one.

My SIL got me a medical quality meter that is very accurate. I bet it was $100+. The doc told me the med quality units used to be $500!

BTW, I am getting ready to put my daughter on a major kill bacteria and virus natural regime to see if we can knock this out of her. Ill let you know if it helps.
Please do. I wish I would have been able to do the Dr. Z regimen at the onset. Folks I know that used it came out great. Not sure if taking it now would be any help.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Greg Hunter talks about companies 'forcing' people to take the jab.... talks about Hammas and Israel in beginning, but gets to it @ 4:30 mins

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

OPINION

Michael J. Stern
Opinion columnist

Can you believe this? The guy wants to tar and feather those of us that refuse to become lab rats and get shot up with an unknown poison. He's actually telling us we should not have a choice in the matter.

"Biden's wildly successful vaccine rollout"......w.t.f.?

And then, he follows with this....

I had to read this 3 times to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Several thousand breakthrough cases? When we got polio shots as kids, NO ONE got polio. This guy was a federal prosecutor for 25 years? With logic like this, I have to wonder what his batting average was like.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well, it's not good for organ health. Internals (like gray matter) need O2 to function properly. In my case I was short breathing (panting) and felt like I couldn't get air. Went to the ER and they put me in a bed for 2 days. I was able to walk from the car into the ER. "Thinking" wasn't so clear at the time. Seems like a dream now. So, yeah, that low isn't good. I was using a cheapo Oximeter that was @ 6 points lower (I tested it at the ER with their unit) than a good one.

My SIL got me a medical quality meter that is very accurate. I bet it was $100+. The doc told me the med quality units used to be $500!

Please do. I wish I would have been able to do the Dr. Z regimen at the onset. Folks I know that used it came out great. Not sure if taking it now would be any help.
Goldhedge and others still having problems after COVID. I found a good podcast on Iheart radio about herbal use. I have serious respect for herbals used properly. I have tackled a lifelong stomach issue with herbals the last three months and have made more progress safely than traditional medicine was ever able to do. My daughter is starting a protocol too and it should help with post covid as well as other issues. ill let you know how it goes. This seemed a worthwhile listen. https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-...od-30981601/episode/covid-revisited-79256781/

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Can you believe this? The guy wants to tar and feather those of us that refuse to become lab rats and get shot up with an unknown poison. He's actually telling us we should not have a choice in the matter.

"Biden's wildly successful vaccine rollout"......w.t.f.?

And then, he follows with this....

I had to read this 3 times to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Several thousand breakthrough cases? When we got polio shots as kids, NO ONE got polio. This guy was a federal prosecutor for 25 years? With logic like this, I have to wonder what his batting average was like.
Doesn't that just boggle the mind.. LOL Here is another one I had to do a double take on. Fauci and Marks were put on the hot seat last week at a senate committee meeting. At least 40-50 percent of their own staff have NOT been vaccinated for covid . They admitted it on camera. Evidently the news is making sure the general public understand even though their own staff have not taken the vaccine THEY ARE NOT REFUSING IT. What??? Are we splitting hairs here.. Oh the humor of it all https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ci-and-fda-head-didnt-say-40-50-cdc-fda-staf/

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm not sure where this one belongs. This cardboard cutout greeted me at the door this morning when I went into work at the hospital. WTF is it? I showed it to my daughter and she thought maybe we were suppose to take pictures with it. You really can't make this stuff up. You guys have talked about your twilight zone moments. Well that at 5 am with no coffee yet was one for me.

View attachment 210767
This scheme was such a hit with BARRY-ites ( taking a photo w/ an Obama cut out while touring the White House) that the DEMs ( the money controllers at present) have decided to put it to work for their cause. PROPAGANDA to promote "Jab Juice".
If you notice these commercials and ads are NOT socially volunteered charity work by most, they are getting PAID.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Doesn't that just boggle the mind.. LOL Here is another one I had to take do a double take on. Fauci and Marks were put on the hot seat last week at a senate committee meeting. At least 40-50 percent of their own staff have NOT been vaccinated for covid . They admitted it on camera. Evidently the news is making sure the general public understand even though their own staff have not taken the vaccine THEY ARE NOT REFUSING IT. What??? Are we splitting hairs here.. Oh the humor of it all https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ci-and-fda-head-didnt-say-40-50-cdc-fda-staf/
You need to remember Avalon that most people are fairly stupid. As a healthcare provider I'm sure that's become apparent to you and your colleagues. All someone needs to do to get the undivided attention of the masses is don a white lab coat and walk up to a microphone. Idiots like Fauci become instant experts in whom the masses are willing to entrust their very lives as they follow his 'guidance' from the teevee right to their graves

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I tried everything to fix it and cant. but you can click on link :( He is saying people are out shopping going about there regular business and don't believe the lies.
Works fine for me. Says nobody's dying in the streets.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Babies were aborted alive, placed in fridge to harvest cell lines used in some vaccines: researcher​

'These babies were literally placed into the fridge alive and then stored between one and 24 hours until they could be dismembered.'
Fri Feb 19, 2021 - 5:12 pm EST

Featured Image

Model of unborn human baby.

Pete Baklinski
By Pete Baklinski
FOLLOW PETE

• LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.
February 19, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Cell lines derived from aborted babies used in the production or testing of various vaccines, including a number of COVID vaccines, most likely came from babies who were aborted alive, and according to the general practice as outlined in medical literature, may have been placed in a fridge while still living where they awaited dismemberment before having their organs harvested, a researcher has found.

Biologist Pamela Acker, who has a master’s degree in Biology from the Catholic University of America and who recently authored a book titled Vaccination: A Catholic Perspective, related what the literature says about how babies were aborted to obtain cell lines used in a number of vaccines.

“A number of these abortions that were done in that way were termed ‘abdominal hysterectomies’ in the medical literature. So in some cases, the women were actually being sterilized in the process as well,” she said.

“They had to maintain a sterile environment because you don't want any contamination of the tissue with any kind of foreign agents, any bacteria, or viruses, or anything like that. The babies were — and, in some cases, the uterus as well — removed from the woman and, without even puncturing the amniotic sac, placed directly into the refrigerator where it was kept for no more than 24 hours.”

“So these babies were literally placed into the fridge alive and then stored between one and 24 hours until they could be dismembered, basically. And this is right there in the scientific literature,” she said.

Acker made these comments during her Feb. 19 presentation at an online conference hosted by LifeSiteNews titled “Unmasking COVID-19: Vaccines, Mandates, and Global Health.”

Moral conflict
Acker spent about nine months in a lab a decade ago working on a project to develop an HIV vaccine with a grant provided by The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. It was when her team decided to use HEK-293 cells for the project that she began to question her involvement.

— Article continues below Petition —

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Babies were aborted alive, placed in fridge to harvest cell lines used in some vaccines: researcher​

'These babies were literally placed into the fridge alive and then stored between one and 24 hours until they could be dismembered.'

Featured Image

Pete Baklinski
By Pete Baklinski
FOLLOW PETE

I was thinking today what a corrupt selfish world we have become. :(

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I believe this mankind experiment ought to be ended ASAP. We are not God. We were never meant to be God(s) or take God's place.
Evil is running rampant in this world. Jesus can not come soon enough. IMO
I am praying for all those innocent babies being harvested like fruit and butchered like cattle. Where are people's conscious ?
I am willing to go myself to stop this Evil, Satanic World of "Man's Free Will".
So sad.
Heart Broken.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Featured Image

Pete Baklinski
By Pete Baklinski
FOLLOW PETE

• LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.
February 19, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Cell lines derived from aborted babies used in the production or testing of various vaccines, including a number of COVID vaccines, most likely came from babies who were aborted alive, and according to the general practice as outlined in medical literature, may have been placed in a fridge while still living where they awaited dismemberment before having their organs harvested, a researcher has found.

Biologist Pamela Acker, who has a master’s degree in Biology from the Catholic University of America and who recently authored a book titled Vaccination: A Catholic Perspective, related what the literature says about how babies were aborted to obtain cell lines used in a number of vaccines.

“A number of these abortions that were done in that way were termed ‘abdominal hysterectomies’ in the medical literature. So in some cases, the women were actually being sterilized in the process as well,” she said.

“They had to maintain a sterile environment because you don't want any contamination of the tissue with any kind of foreign agents, any bacteria, or viruses, or anything like that. The babies were — and, in some cases, the uterus as well — removed from the woman and, without even puncturing the amniotic sac, placed directly into the refrigerator where it was kept for no more than 24 hours.”

“So these babies were literally placed into the fridge alive and then stored between one and 24 hours until they could be dismembered, basically. And this is right there in the scientific literature,” she said.

Acker made these comments during her Feb. 19 presentation at an online conference hosted by LifeSiteNews titled “Unmasking COVID-19: Vaccines, Mandates, and Global Health.”

Moral conflict
Acker spent about nine months in a lab a decade ago working on a project to develop an HIV vaccine with a grant provided by The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. It was when her team decided to use HEK-293 cells for the project that she began to question her involvement.

— Article continues below Petition —

I wanted to give you a "like" for this post, but by the time I finished reading it I couldn't bring myself to click the like button.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I believe this mankind experiment ought to be ended ASAP. We are not God. We were never meant to be God(s) or take God's place.
I am praying for all those innocent babies being harvested like fruit and butchered like cattle. Where are people's conscious ?
I am willing to go myself to stop this Evil, Satanic World of "Man's Free Will".
So sad.
Heart Broken.
yes, heart broken and many of us are just tired too. I think this will all come to a head in the next 10 years. The show down is coming. Its like people are picking sides and you see it happening.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
So sad.
Heart Broken.
A few cities and all capitals need the sodom and gomorrah treatmeant......Fun times.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You need to remember Avalon that most people are fairly stupid. As a healthcare provider I'm sure that's become apparent to you and your colleagues. All someone needs to do to get the undivided attention of the masses is don a white lab coat and walk up to a microphone. Idiots like Fauci become instant experts in whom the masses are willing to entrust their very lives as they follow his 'guidance' from the teevee right to their graves

Be careful, I have the opposite reaction. My BP spikes and i have a desire to punch the labcoat in the face.