• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220113-075511~2.png

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Reaching a level of stupid never before thought possible. Millions actually believe this, and its not just the Aussies either!

View attachment 240677

Perhaps they haven't seen this yet...

View attachment 240678
This reminds me of the optimist who accidentally fell from the roof of a skyscraper. While passing each story on the way down, this optimistic person happily remarked, “Everything is fine so far."

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
This isn't really a fair comparison. Corona viruses are well understood to behave differently in warmer and colder climes. New York should be experiencing a severe spike in January. Florida should not. The size of this effect likely dwarfs anything associated with vaccines or lockdowns or anything else.
Quit making sense!! :beer:

That's as crazy as the PTB insisting that the jab will keep you from getting CV19!

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Posted elsewhere, duplicated here in case you don't go elsewhere....

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 9.04.41 AM.png

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Sorry if dupe...

When is the flak the most intense? When you're right over the target!!!!

Nearly 300 doctors and scientists sign open letter to Spotify calling for it to stop Joe Rogan from spreading 'anti-vax misinformation' after he hosted virologist who called vaccination program a 'mass formation psychosis'​

Hundreds of doctors and scientists have signed an open letter to Spotify accusing Joe Rogan of pushing 'anti-vax misinformation' on his podcast - with one branding him a 'menace to public health'.

A total of 270 experts and medical professionals called on the streaming giant to adopt a misinformation policy after the comedian hosted the controversial Dr Robert Malone last month.

During a three-hour and six-minute interview on the now-viral episode #1757 of The Joe Rogan Experience, Malone compared the US to Nazi Germany and said today's society was suffering from a 'mass formation psychosis' over the use of vaccines.

He also claimed to be part of the team that invented the mRNA technology used in the Covid-19 jab and said pharmaceutical companies administering vaccines - such as Pfizer and Moderna - have 'financial conflicts of interest'.

Now hundreds of medical professionals have fact-checked Malone and demanded accountability from Spotify - which spent a reported $100million on exclusive streaming rights to the Joe Rogan Experience last year.

In an open letter, they said: 'With an estimated 11 million listeners per episode, JRE, which is hosted exclusively on Spotify, is the world's largest podcast and has tremendous influence.
'Spotify has a responsibility to mitigate the spread of misinformation on its platform, though the company presently has no misinformation policy.'

The letter claims Rogan has a penchant for 'broadcasting misinformation, particularly regarding the COVID-19 pandemic' and that the episode with Malone promoted 'baseless conspiracy theories', including 'an unfounded theory that societal leaders have 'hypnotized the public'.'

The letter added: 'Dr. Malone is one of two recent JRE guests who has compared pandemic policies to the Holocaust.

'These actions are not only objectionable and offensive, but also medically and culturally dangerous.'

In the episode, posted on New Year's Eve, Malone, 61, said: 'It was from, basically, European intellectual inquiry into what the heck happened in Germany in the 20s and 30s. Very intelligent, highly educated population, and they went barking mad.

'And how did that happen? The answer is mass formation psychosis. When you have a society that has become decoupled from each other, and has free floating anxiety, in a sense that things don't make sense. We can't understand it.

'And then their attention gets focused by a leader or series of events on one small point, just like hypnosis. They literally become hypnotized and can be led anywhere.'

Streaming giant YouTube removed the episode from its platform, while Malone's Twitter account - which had amassed 500,000 followers - was suspended hours before appearing on the show for 'violating' its rules.

The episode was still available on Spotify on Thursday. Dailymail.com has contacted Spotify and the Joe Rogan Experience for comment.

Dr. Katrine Wallace, who signed the letter, branded Rogan a 'menace to public health', adding that she condemned giving people like Malone a platform.

She told Rolling Stone that his claims 'are fringe ideas not backed in science.'

She added: 'Having it on a huge platform makes it seem there are two sides to this issue. And there are really not.

'The overwhelming evidence is the vaccine works, and it is safe.'

Dr. Ben Rein, a neuroscientist at Stanford University who co-authored the letter, added: 'People who don’t have the scientific or medical background to recognize the things he’s saying are not true and are unable to distinguish fact from fiction are going to believe what [Malone is] saying, and this is the biggest podcast in the world. And that’s terrifying.'

In the podcast episode, Rogan talked about Malone's ban from Twitter, which happened just one day before the podcast was released.

'They removed you for not going along with whatever the tech narrative is because tech clearly has a censorship agenda when it comes to Covid in terms of treatment, in terms of whether or not you are promoting what they would call 'vaccine hesitancy' - they can ban you for that,' Rogan said, adding that Malone is 'one of the most qualified people in the world to talk about vaccines'.

Malone responded by questioning: 'If it's not okay for me to be a part of the conversation even though I'm pointing out scientific facts that may be inconvenient, then who is?

'Whether or not I'm factually correct or not - and I freely admit no one's perfect. I'm not perfect. It's one of my core points is people should think for themselves.'

'And I try really hard to give people the information and help them to think, not to tell them what to think,' the doctor added, pointing out that 'no one can debate the dispute that I played a major role in the creation of this tech'.

Malone later alleged on the podcast that many of the pharmaceutical companies administering vaccines - such as Pfizer and Moderna - have 'financial conflicts of interest'.

In what appeared to be an effort to establish his credibility, Malone reassured: 'I think I'm the only one that doesn't. I'm not getting any money out of this.'

Meanwhile, as the creator of the mRNA technology used in Covid vaccines, many questioned why Malone would then speak so strongly against getting jabbed.

Malone claimed the answer was simply 'because it's the right thing to do'.

He said: 'For me, the reason is: Because what's happening is not right. It's destroying my profession, it's destroying the practice of medicine worldwide, it's destroying public health in medicine.'

He continued: 'I'm a vaccinologist. I've spent 30 years developing vaccine. A stupid amount of education learning how to do it and what the rules are.

'And for me, I'm personally offended by watching my discipline get destroyed for no good reason at all except, apparently, financial incentives, and - I don't know - political a**-covering'.

The controversial doctor also offered his expertise on the government's Covid-19 response.

'Our government is out of control,' he said, adding: 'They are lawless. They completely disregard bioethics. They completely disregard the federal common rule. they have broken all the rules that I know of - that I have been trained on for years and years and years.'

He went on to say that government-imposed vaccine mandates 'are explicitly illegal' as they do not align with the Nuremberg Code and the Belmont Report.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry if dupe...

Nearly 300 doctors and scientists sign open letter to Spotify calling for it to stop Joe Rogan from spreading 'anti-vax misinformation' after he hosted virologist who called vaccination program a 'mass formation psychosis'​

Lol!

"And of course, just three of the signatories are immunologists, roughly 10% are nurses or nurse practitioners, and 33 are some type of 'assistant' (professor, nurse, lab, etc.). In short - hardly any of these people are qualified to refute Malone, which is probably why they link to 'fact checks' instead of compiling their own response on the merits of what Malone said."

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Covid infections and deaths SOAR after the first vaccine dose​

Stunning figures from Canada show a huge spike in cases after vaccinations; to the Centers for Disease Control and the media, all these deaths are occurring in the "unvaccinated."​

The Covid vaccines look worse and worse.

A reader has pointed out an amazing dataset from the province of Alberta, Canada which reports Covid cases, hospitalizations, and deaths by day after the first and second vaccine doses.

Infections, hospitalizations, and deaths from Covid all soar in the days and weeks after people receive their first vaccine dose.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry if dupe...

I've been pleasantly surprised that Spotify hasn't canceled Rogan yet. My guess is he is a big moneymaker for them. He's currently their #1 podcast, probably by a lot. I like Spotify premium-- it is one of the few "services" that I currently pay for. Would be a shame to have to cancel it... Hopefully they have enough sense to tell these lunatics to pound sand.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sorry if dupe...

Translation:
"Please stop saying things we don't like."

They are morons who should be ashamed. But alas, they are morons.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
from a yhoo board:

URGENT: DARPA leak via Project Veritas shows NIH & NIAID funded virus, and along with other US Government agencies knew in Oct 2019 virus was loose, and mRNA vaxs not only wouldn't stop virus, they would do the same damage as the virus. DARPA and NIH and NIAID and other US Government agencies and Congressional investigators knew in April 2020 that H2Q and "horse paste" were effective "curatives throughout all stages of infection". Marine major inside DARPA disclosed info to his superiors Aug 13th, 2021, but they refused to act, so he leaked docs to someone else who leaked them to P Veritas.

It's there in black and white; the whole thing was planned, the vax aren't just ineffective, they're as poison as the virus, there are at least 2 cheap, effective curatives, and everyone in Washington, even top Marine command has been hiding it from us.

Google, read and pass it one as fast as possible, before they can get in front of this.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
Some disturbing news, found it today.

….”
In order to meet the requirements of Executive Order 14043and the Task Force recommendations, PSA is creating this system of records notice to permit the collection of information related to religious accommodations to the vaccination requirement. PSA maintains the “Employee Religious Exception Request Information System” in a secured electronic file repository. PSA is committed to providing all staff (employees, detailees, contractors, consultants, interns, applicants, and volunteers), visitors, and occupants of its facilities with a safe and healthy environment. To ensure and maintain the safety of all occupants during standard operations and public health emergencies or similar health and safety incidents, such as a pandemic, epidemic, natural disasters or national and regional emergency, PSA may develop and institute additional safety measures that require the collection of employee religious exception information from the federally mandated vaccination requirement. PSA is also committed to complying with the Federal employee COVID-19 vaccination requirement established by Executive 14043 unless the employee presents appropriate information in support of a legally-required exception.

PSA will collect religious accommodation requests for PSA staff (including employees, detailees, contractors, consultants, interns, and volunteers). Information will be collected, maintained, and disclosed in accordance with applicable law, regulations, and statutes, including, but not limited to, the authorities referenced herein. This newly established system will be included in the PSA inventory of record systems….”

So it appears the PSA branch of DHS is going to require all companies ( 100 or more employees?) to report to the DHS a list of everyone that has been given a Religious waiver. Putting Christians on a government list. Check to see if I am mistaken- the only mistake I see is this Godless, immoral, evil, filthy administration does not realize their days are numbered- God does protect his own, their days are numbered.

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Some disturbing news, found it today.

….”
In order to meet the requirements of Executive Order 14043and the Task Force recommendations, PSA is creating this system of records notice to permit the collection of information related to religious accommodations to the vaccination requirement. PSA maintains the “Employee Religious Exception Request Information System” in a secured electronic file repository. PSA is committed to providing all staff (employees, detailees, contractors, consultants, interns, applicants, and volunteers), visitors, and occupants of its facilities with a safe and healthy environment. To ensure and maintain the safety of all occupants during standard operations and public health emergencies or similar health and safety incidents, such as a pandemic, epidemic, natural disasters or national and regional emergency, PSA may develop and institute additional safety measures that require the collection of employee religious exception information from the federally mandated vaccination requirement. PSA is also committed to complying with the Federal employee COVID-19 vaccination requirement established by Executive 14043 unless the employee presents appropriate information in support of a legally-required exception.

PSA will collect religious accommodation requests for PSA staff (including employees, detailees, contractors, consultants, interns, and volunteers). Information will be collected, maintained, and disclosed in accordance with applicable law, regulations, and statutes, including, but not limited to, the authorities referenced herein. This newly established system will be included in the PSA inventory of record systems….”

So it appears the PSA branch of DHS is going to require all companies ( 100 or more employees?) to report to the DHS a list of everyone that has been given a Religious waiver. Putting Christians on a government list. Check to see if I am mistaken- the only mistake I see is this Godless, immoral, evil, filthy administration does not realize their days are numbered- God does protect his own, their days are numbered.
their time is coming to an end.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
from a yhoo board:

URGENT: DARPA leak via Project Veritas shows NIH & NIAID funded virus, and along with other US Government agencies knew in Oct 2019 virus was loose, and mRNA vaxs not only wouldn't stop virus, they would do the same damage as the virus. DARPA and NIH and NIAID and other US Government agencies and Congressional investigators knew in April 2020 that H2Q and "horse paste" were effective "curatives throughout all stages of infection". Marine major inside DARPA disclosed info to his superiors Aug 13th, 2021, but they refused to act, so he leaked docs to someone else who leaked them to P Veritas.

It's there in black and white; the whole thing was planned, the vax aren't just ineffective, they're as poison as the virus, there are at least 2 cheap, effective curatives, and everyone in Washington, even top Marine command has been hiding it from us.

Google, read and pass it one as fast as possible, before they can get in front of this.
I got some of that but not all of it from what I have seen of the project veritas leak.

In particular can you point me to the docs which show that
1. NIH and NIAID funded "the virus" (i.e. specifically SARS-COV-2) as opposed to just funding gain of function research which DARPA refused to do because it thought it was illegal.
2. US Government agencies knew in Oct 2019 virus was loose.
3. US Government agencies knew mRNA vaxs not only wouldn't stop virus, they would do the same damage as the virus.

Thanks

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't believe this was a conscious conspiracy, more of a reaction to maximize profits for Big Pharma that has the slickest and most charismatic manipulators on their payroll. Many similar events were not deliberately planned such as 9/11 was. Greed, fear, and other deadly vices drive these people. Accidental event as the scientists experimented with "gain of function" research. Unless we get Fauci's emails at that time how are we going to prove intent?

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Booster Bust: Medical Establishment Changes Its Mind​

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...t_medical_establishment_changes_its_mind.html

There is a tectonic shift underway in the medico-scientific establishment: they are starting to walk back boosters.

The first indication of this dramatic change of attitude came from the United Kingdom last week.

On January 7, Reuters ran a wire titled UK Says 4th COVID Jabs Not Needed for Now As Booster Effect Lasts. That piece featured the following sentence in its opening paragraph: “there is no need for now for people to have a fourth shot, British health officials said on Friday.”

Three days later, the UK Mirror published a piece titled What Is 'Living With Covid'? Boris Johnson Drawing Up Plans 'To Be Rolled Out In March. The article quoted Dr. Clive Dix, the former head of the UK’s vaccine task force, who said:

"It is pointless keeping giving more and more vaccines to people who are not going to get very ill. We should just let them get ill and deal with that."
A mere day later, Bloomberg put out an article titled Repeat Booster Shots Spur European Warning on Immune-System Risks. The piece opened as follows:

European Union regulators warned that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune system and may not be feasible. Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune system and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency.

The piece goes on to quote Marco Cavaleri, the Head of Biological Health Threats and Vaccines Strategy at the European Medicines Agency (EMA), who said that boosters “can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly.”

Cavaleri then went on to say something we had not yet heard from a high-level public health official:

“We need to think about how we can transition from the current pandemic setting to a more endemic setting.”
Around the same time, the World Health Organization (WHO) put out a statement which included this astounding sentence:

“[A] vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.”
This was a truly startling development since until a week before medical authorities world over were speaking about the need for the fourth (and even subsequent) shots. In fact, some countries like Britain and Israel have already started their administration.

This sudden change of course indicates that there is something in the data that has the powers that be seriously worried. When it came to the Covid vaccines, the medical authorities have displayed an astonishing level of tolerance for side effects and collateral damage. So much so that they were even willing to let some children die unnecessarily for the sake of their vaccine agenda.

Their abrupt reversal indicates that they must have recognized that there is something very dangerous in dealing out successive doses of the vaccines. Publicly admitting that “frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune system,” very likely means that the injections have already damaged many people’s health.

That Covid jabs may undermine the immune system has been glaringly indicated by the rise of Omicron. It has been observed that the vaccines have “negative efficacy” vis-à-vis this strain, which means that the vaccinated and boostered are getting infected at higher rates than the unvaccinated. In Ontario, for example, the vaccinated get Omicron at three times the rate of their unvaccinated counterparts.

Why would this be? The obvious explanation is that the vaccines weaken their recipients’ immune defenses and hence they are more prone to getting infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

The vaccinators were defending this debacle by claiming that even though the vaccinated are succumbing to infection, they are not dying at high rates. But this is not due to the vaccines but to the fact that Omicron appears to be less virulent than its predecessors because the death rate among the unvaccinated is also low. Omicron has been so mild that in South Africa, where this variant seems to have originated and where it quickly infected a large portion of the population – most of which is unvaccinated – the Covid mortality dropped.

But it is not only SARS-CoV-2 that the vaccinated are vulnerable to. They seem to be prone to all kinds of viruses and infections. There have been many reports of the vaccinated being unable to shake off colds and flu.

Last week it was reported that EU Parliament president David Sassoli died due to serious immune system dysfunction. Sassoli was an ardent advocate of Covid passports, and it is almost certain that he was vaccinated and boostered. One cannot but think that this may have something to do with his demise – although if it does, the authorities will never admit this.

A weakened immune system, however, is not the only adverse side effect of these inadequately tested experimental injections. Blood clots, cardiac arrest, neurological problems are among some of the other serious reported side effects of the Covid shots.

As the evidence has been accumulating about just how harmful and dangerous the Covid injections may be, the authorities tried their best to sweep it under the rug and pretend that everything was fine. But now the critical mass has been apparently reached and the establishment has realized that successive boosters are simply too dangerous to tolerate. Hence their change of mind.

This means that the dark era of forced boostering is coming to a close. It may take some time for the booster machine to stop grinding but its days are numbered.

The booster has been busted.

It was about time.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Posted elsewhere, duplicated here in case you don't go elsewhere....

View attachment 240689

This is only interesting and relevant to those that want to solve the problem

It’s not important to people trying to sell vaccines or control the populace

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score

The information described in that report is concerning. The specific point is that people who become infected after vaccination do not appear to develop exactly the same type of immunity as those who become infected without the vaccine. It is possible, although not certain, that once vaccinated
(a) even subsequent infection provides an inferior type of immunity to natural immunity and that the vaccinated are therefore always going to be significantly more susceptible to variants
(b) that this effect is permanent.
If both of these were true it would imply that we may now never develop herd immunity, and that covid variants will continue to spread through the population forever (or at least until a sufficient number of vaccinated have died) because the vaccinated will never develop broad immunity no matter how many times they become infected.

The likelihood that either of these is actually the case is impossible to determine at this point.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
This was posted on GIM months ago and finally I got around to asking the guys taking blood for Red Cross today. One guy said he's seen it among long-distance runners, etc. Basically the really red color is high oxygenated blood. They went onto making fun of the 'anti-vaxers' but weren't directing it at me. Mine looked bright red when I looked at the test vials they fill after the pint is in the bag. I'm pureblood but definetly not a long-distance runner. Seemed like a reasonable explanation?

Attachments

• P4150715.JPG
    P4150715.JPG
    323 KB · Views: 16

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Sorry if dupe...

Guess there's almost 300 doctors that I would NEVER go to. F'ck when does this sh!t end?

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I don't believe this was a conscious conspiracy, more of a reaction to maximize profits for Big Pharma that has the slickest and most charismatic manipulators on their payroll.
If you've followed the tune from when it began you come away with a completely different concept of conspiracy.

Dr. Peter Daszak - President of the EcoHealth Alliance who in 2016 said:

"...we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs (Medical Counter Measures) such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype...
We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process."
source: National Academies Press 2/12/2016.

Event 201 Where in 2019 they (movers and shakers) discussed what would happen if a pandemic were to occur.
Bill Gates' TED talk about "...soon we'll have about 9 billion people in the world and if we do vaccines right we can reduce that to 7 billion..."
Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum's 2030 'The Great Reset' where you will own nothing and be happy.

That's just a few I remember... there are others....

The age-old adage "Where there's smoke, there's fire." comes to mind.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Booster Bust: Medical Establishment Changes Its Mind​

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...t_medical_establishment_changes_its_mind.html

There is a tectonic shift underway in the medico-scientific establishment: they are starting to walk back boosters.

The first indication of this dramatic change of attitude came from the United Kingdom last week.

On January 7, Reuters ran a wire titled UK Says 4th COVID Jabs Not Needed for Now As Booster Effect Lasts. That piece featured the following sentence in its opening paragraph: “there is no need for now for people to have a fourth shot, British health officials said on Friday.”

Three days later, the UK Mirror published a piece titled What Is 'Living With Covid'? Boris Johnson Drawing Up Plans 'To Be Rolled Out In March. The article quoted Dr. Clive Dix, the former head of the UK’s vaccine task force, who said:

A mere day later, Bloomberg put out an article titled Repeat Booster Shots Spur European Warning on Immune-System Risks. The piece opened as follows:

The piece goes on to quote Marco Cavaleri, the Head of Biological Health Threats and Vaccines Strategy at the European Medicines Agency (EMA), who said that boosters “can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly.”

Cavaleri then went on to say something we had not yet heard from a high-level public health official:

Around the same time, the World Health Organization (WHO) put out a statement which included this astounding sentence:

This was a truly startling development since until a week before medical authorities world over were speaking about the need for the fourth (and even subsequent) shots. In fact, some countries like Britain and Israel have already started their administration.

This sudden change of course indicates that there is something in the data that has the powers that be seriously worried. When it came to the Covid vaccines, the medical authorities have displayed an astonishing level of tolerance for side effects and collateral damage. So much so that they were even willing to let some children die unnecessarily for the sake of their vaccine agenda.

Their abrupt reversal indicates that they must have recognized that there is something very dangerous in dealing out successive doses of the vaccines. Publicly admitting that “frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune system,” very likely means that the injections have already damaged many people’s health.

That Covid jabs may undermine the immune system has been glaringly indicated by the rise of Omicron. It has been observed that the vaccines have “negative efficacy” vis-à-vis this strain, which means that the vaccinated and boostered are getting infected at higher rates than the unvaccinated. In Ontario, for example, the vaccinated get Omicron at three times the rate of their unvaccinated counterparts.

Why would this be? The obvious explanation is that the vaccines weaken their recipients’ immune defenses and hence they are more prone to getting infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

The vaccinators were defending this debacle by claiming that even though the vaccinated are succumbing to infection, they are not dying at high rates. But this is not due to the vaccines but to the fact that Omicron appears to be less virulent than its predecessors because the death rate among the unvaccinated is also low. Omicron has been so mild that in South Africa, where this variant seems to have originated and where it quickly infected a large portion of the population – most of which is unvaccinated – the Covid mortality dropped.

But it is not only SARS-CoV-2 that the vaccinated are vulnerable to. They seem to be prone to all kinds of viruses and infections. There have been many reports of the vaccinated being unable to shake off colds and flu.

Last week it was reported that EU Parliament president David Sassoli died due to serious immune system dysfunction. Sassoli was an ardent advocate of Covid passports, and it is almost certain that he was vaccinated and boostered. One cannot but think that this may have something to do with his demise – although if it does, the authorities will never admit this.

A weakened immune system, however, is not the only adverse side effect of these inadequately tested experimental injections. Blood clots, cardiac arrest, neurological problems are among some of the other serious reported side effects of the Covid shots.

As the evidence has been accumulating about just how harmful and dangerous the Covid injections may be, the authorities tried their best to sweep it under the rug and pretend that everything was fine. But now the critical mass has been apparently reached and the establishment has realized that successive boosters are simply too dangerous to tolerate. Hence their change of mind.

This means that the dark era of forced boostering is coming to a close. It may take some time for the booster machine to stop grinding but its days are numbered.

The booster has been busted.

It was about time.

In a fight, this is the point where you swing harder and ensure you don't have to fight this fight again any time soon. Take it to a conclusion now.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The likelihood that either of these is actually the case is impossible to determine at this point.
I do believe that we will all find out together.

I just wish it would hurry up, whatever way it ends up going.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Guess there's almost 300 doctors that I would NEVER go to. F'ck when does this sh!t end?
Pipsqueaks and non-entities, every last one of them. Profiles of cowardly institutional hacks! Compare calls for censorship to the Great Barrington declaration led by world renowned scientists. https://gbdeclaration.org/

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't believe this was a conscious conspiracy

Your mind is about to change. Please spare just one minute to watch this short CSPAN clip from 2009.

And there's a lot more than that. As in mountains more...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Your mind is about to change. Please spare just one minute to watch this short CSPAN clip from 2009.

And there's a lot more than that. As in mountains more...
Much different body language than his current videos.

Anyone have any information about catching covid or whatever from shedding spike proteins from the jabbed?

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I don't believe this was a conscious conspiracy, more of a reaction to maximize profits for Big Pharma that has the slickest and most charismatic manipulators on their payroll. Many similar events were not deliberately planned such as 9/11 was. Greed, fear, and other deadly vices drive these people. Accidental event as the scientists experimented with "gain of function" research. Unless we get Fauci's emails at that time how are we going to prove intent?
I think you are probably wrong about this not being a conspiracy. It's very difficult to produce a concise argument for this because my view stems from an enormous and disparate body of evidence that I have reviewed over more than a decade. I have not catalogued and organized the evidence, and a good deal of it has disappeared.

The best argument I can make in a very short time is to show you that someone was able to predict it in advance based on legislative changes she observed.

The seven minute video used to be here:
, but of course it has now been removed. You can still see it here: https://newsrescue.com/viral-video-...n-2019-warned-of-global-tyranny-vax-mandates/ although you will now have to take my word for the fact that the youtube video was originally dated September 2019.

Long chains of small changes to laws that no-one notices until it's too late has been a hallmark of conspiracies for a very long time. Julius Caesar was noted for passing strings of laws where the purpose of the earlier laws only became obvious once the later laws were passed, and more recently Jesuits specialized in using similar techniques, and their example has been copied by many state and non-state actors.

And the fact that someone was able to see the pandemic coming based on such behavior is strong evidence, although not certain proof, that the event was indeed planned in advance.

Another point to bear in mind is that many of the same actors appear to have perpetrated similar scams before. The AIDS "crisis" is the most obvious, although not the only, example which exhibits many of the same fraudulent features as the covid pandemic: fear-mongering propaganda (Fauci once claimed you could get AIDS from being in the same room as someone who already had it!), inadequate tests yielding casecounts with no connection to reality, treatment protocols which cause the supposed symptoms of the disease itself (and where the patents are owned by the conspirators), use of bureaucratic and political power to both enforce the harmful treatment protocols, and to silence and smear opponents, etc. etc.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I do believe that we will all find out together.

I just wish it would hurry up, whatever way it ends up going.
You might want to try what I did. Expect nothing. When you truly set your mind to it, all the apprehension and frustration just melts away and you're left with just an objective and slightly entertaining calmness in your soul :oriental:

Last edited:

OhWell

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My daughter works as a medical coder for a large hospital chain. Today she received guidance on changes to the ICD-10-CM codes. The direction allows the unvaxxed/partially vaxxed to be tracked for statistics. Problem is they will not track any information reference covid for those that are fully vaxxed. The new requirements go into effect on April 1, 2022 so expect really skewed statistics after April. This is all a national requirement for all medical coding.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Documents Showing Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Effective in Treating COVID Were Buried​

There are 67 controlled studies of Ivermectin’s effect on COVID-19 that show a 67% improvement in COVID patients. There are 298 Hydroxychloroquine studies that show a 64% improvement in patients for COVID-19 patients. Despite the science, Dr. Fauci and the medical elites have blocked the use of these effective treatments for coronavirus patients. Fauci and other top US medical leaders were in on the hydroxychloroquine lie that smeared the treatment as being ineffective and dangerous. Jeremy Farrar, director of Wellcome Trust and a WHO advisory group, was involved in two large hydroxychloroquine trials that used extreme doses that killed about 500 people and was used to sink the use of the drug for COVID.

Documents stored on the computers of the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) prove that the medicines Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and Interferon were proven “Curative” for COVID-19 in April, 2020, but the cures were buried as “Top Secret.”

more:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My daughter works as a medical coder for a large hospital chain. Today she received guidance on changes to the ICD-10-CM codes. The direction allows the unvaxxed/partially vaxxed to be tracked for statistics. Problem is they will not track any information reference covid for those that are fully vaxxed. The new requirements go into effect on April 1, 2022 so expect really skewed statistics after April. This is all a national requirement for all medical coding.
The thought came to me today that the unjabbed were being tracked more closely than the jabbed.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
The seven minute video used to be here:
If we had the name of the video it might be found on Rumble or Bitchute or any number of other providers.

Well, lookie here:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
By April the situation will be totally changed; my guess with the tide turning even now and cracks developing in the authoritarian' narratives, that the conspiracy of silence will have broken by then unless they can somehow keep it alive.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Documents Showing Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Effective in Treating COVID Were Buried​

There are 67 controlled studies of Ivermectin’s effect on COVID-19 that show a 67% improvement in COVID patients. There are 298 Hydroxychloroquine studies that show a 64% improvement in patients for COVID-19 patients. Despite the science, Dr. Fauci and the medical elites have blocked the use of these effective treatments for coronavirus patients. Fauci and other top US medical leaders were in on the hydroxychloroquine lie that smeared the treatment as being ineffective and dangerous. Jeremy Farrar, director of Wellcome Trust and a WHO advisory group, was involved in two large hydroxychloroquine trials that used extreme doses that killed about 500 people and was used to sink the use of the drug for COVID.

Documents stored on the computers of the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) prove that the medicines Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and Interferon were proven “Curative” for COVID-19 in April, 2020, but the cures were buried as “Top Secret.”

more:
Japan, India and other countries have used that protocol; as usual the US is the leader of false information whether it is "terrorism" "disease" or all the other phony threats they try to keep people hysterical about.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Japan, India and other countries have used that protocol; as usual the US is the leader of false information whether it is "terrorism" "disease" or all the other phony threats they try to keep people hysterical about.
Because the US is the target. Everything they're doing is to destroy the last bastion against globalism. We're in the final days before the real battle for our survival IMHO.