• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Breaking: The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent.

What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones).

The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once.

Source:

COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report Week 42

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
The thought came to me today that the unjabbed were being tracked more closely than the jabbed.

However the Unjabbed (purebloods) are not seeking medical attention as much as the jabbed (mudbloods). I also suspect that this will continue to be the case for a while to come.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
However the Unjabbed (purebloods) are not seeking medical attention as much as the jabbed (mudbloods). I also suspect that this will continue to be the case for a while to come.
I'm looking forward to not having to deal with doctors as much. Went for a pre-op checkup yesterday and was asked if I had gotten the jab and if I intend to. No change of pace or funny looks when I answered.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1642182219329.png

https://t.me/chiefnerd/1637

Chief Nerd, [13.01.22 21:57]

[ Photo ]

Covid Scotland: Case rates lowest in unvaccinated as double-jabbed elderly drive rise in hospital admissions

“It comes amid ‘weird’ data showing that case rates have been lower in unvaccinated individuals than the single, double, or even triple-jabbed since Omicron became the dominant variant in Scotland (https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/homenews/).”

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19843315.covid-scotland-case-rates-lowest-unvaccinated-double-jabbed-elderly-drive-rise-hospital-admissions/?ref=twtrec

@ChiefNerd

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Because the US is the target. Everything they're doing is to destroy the last bastion against globalism. We're in the final days before the real battle for our survival IMHO.
Every country is targeted by the totalitarians. They are trying to conflate the January 6 invasion at the Capital with vaccine skeptics, but there is no connection.

The science and the best thinking backs up vaccine skepticism. The type of people backing the vaccines are sell outs, those with financial biases, those who think because they are hurting units, everyone else needs to be sick and hurting.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
mail.png

Attachments

• mail (2).png
    mail (2).png
    389.8 KB · Views: 13

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I got some of that but not all of it from what I have seen of the project veritas leak.

In particular can you point me to the docs which show that
1. NIH and NIAID funded "the virus" (i.e. specifically SARS-COV-2) as opposed to just funding gain of function research which DARPA refused to do because it thought it was illegal.
2. US Government agencies knew in Oct 2019 virus was loose.
3. US Government agencies knew mRNA vaxs not only wouldn't stop virus, they would do the same damage as the virus.

Thanks
"According to the Major’s disclosure, EcoHealth Alliance (EcoHealth), in conjunction with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), submitted a proposal in March 2018 to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) regarding SARS-CoVs. The proposal included a program, called DEFUSE, that sought to use a novel chimeric SARS-CoV spike protein to inoculate bats against SARS-CoVs," reads Johnson's letter.

"Although DARPA rejected the proposal, the disclosure alleges that EcoHealth ultimately carried out the DEFUSE proposal until April 2020 through the National Institutes of Health and National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases. The disclosure highlights several potential treatments, such as ivermectin, and specifically alleges that the EcoHealth DEFUSE proposal identified chloroquine phosphate (Hydroxychloriquine) and interferon as SARS-CoV inhibitors."

The leaked documents also suggest that Covid-19 was created at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Johnson asks the DoD to interview the Marine who reportedly authored the report, and undertake an investigation into its claims.

(h/t Just the News)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Back to masks at our Church.

The Bishop's main chanter (age 55) is in grave condition; likely to die. He was double vaxxed, then boosted. Soon after boosted he got Covid and is now on a ventilator. That is the justification for masking.

I might expect that kind of logic from a church. No offense. But COME ON MAN.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Back to masks at our Church.

The Bishop's main chanter (age 55) is in grave condition; likely to die. He was double vaxxed, then boosted. Soon after boosted he got Covid and is now on a ventilator. That is the justification for masking.

Well the man just died. He was a big and boisterous proponent of the vaccines (as is our Bishop).

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
"According to the Major’s disclosure, EcoHealth Alliance (EcoHealth), in conjunction with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), submitted a proposal in March 2018 to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) regarding SARS-CoVs. The proposal included a program, called DEFUSE, that sought to use a novel chimeric SARS-CoV spike protein to inoculate bats against SARS-CoVs," reads Johnson's letter.
Yes I'm aware there is some good stuff in the leaks, but my questions were very quite specific because some of the claims made above seem to me to go above and beyond what I have heard and read so far.

So - on this point for example - I believe that this refers to the same proposal that Fauci then funded through NIH (or NIAID I can't remember). The nature of the proposal was already known - just not that it was first presented to DARPA. The position which has been presented so far however is that the virus developed with this funding at WIV was NOT the SARS-COV-2 virus. I'm looking for new evidence that suggests that this funding (or some other funding) was used for a project which resulted in the development of SARS-COV-2 itself.

"Although DARPA rejected the proposal, the disclosure alleges that EcoHealth ultimately carried out the DEFUSE proposal until April 2020 through the National Institutes of Health and National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases. The disclosure highlights several potential treatments, such as ivermectin, and specifically alleges that the EcoHealth DEFUSE proposal identified chloroquine phosphate (Hydroxychloriquine) and interferon as SARS-CoV inhibitors."
Yes I was aware of this aspect as well.

The leaked documents also suggest that Covid-19 was created at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
This is one of the things I was specifically looking for. Which document suggests this? What does it say? I've found the docs now and am reading throught them myself.

Johnson asks the DoD to interview the Marine who reportedly authored the report, and undertake an investigation into its claims.

(h/t Just the News)

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well the man just died. He was a big and boisterous proponent of the vaccines (as is our Bishop).
I'm sorry to hear that FF. My condolences. I"m dealing with some Covid crap in my family as well. This will not end well

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
This is 'eye opening' !!!!

BRANDY VAUGHAN EX MERCK REP BLOWS THE WHISTLE ON THE VACCINES COMING FOR ALL OF US! DEAD! 12-7-2020​

San Francisco August 2016,
Brandy Vaughan, EX MERCK VIOXX PHARMAKEIA Sales Rep. turned Whistleblower was a tireless advocate for informed consent, reasonable medical trials and independent oversight to balance the insane power these unscrupulous profit machines hold over all aspects of society.

She was found dead in her home at age 44 on December 7th, 2020. The coroner says she died of bi-lateral Pulmonary Thromboembolus. Pulmonary Embolism Strangely and coincidentally this is the same strange blood clotting adverse reaction causing deaths and ongoing health issues with all of the Covid 19 GMO experimental injections!

Rest In Peace Brandy! Thank you for your courage and waking me up to the coming adult vaccines for everyone! We all miss you!!!!

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been shared already or if it's valid, so DYODD....

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
After you're dead, they don't talk about you any more.... you just fade into history.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been shared already or if it's valid, so DYODD....

No active links therein...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm sure that hit the church hard. :(
As you are all too familiar with I'm sure Ava, death, especially when it was unnecessary, hits everyone hard! Are you feeling better (I hope)?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is 'eye opening' !!!!

BRANDY VAUGHAN EX MERCK REP BLOWS THE WHISTLE ON THE VACCINES COMING FOR ALL OF US! DEAD! 12-7-2020​

San Francisco August 2016,
Brandy Vaughan, EX MERCK VIOXX PHARMAKEIA Sales Rep. turned Whistleblower was a tireless advocate for informed consent, reasonable medical trials and independent oversight to balance the insane power these unscrupulous profit machines hold over all aspects of society.

She was found dead in her home at age 44 on December 7th, 2020. The coroner says she died of bi-lateral Pulmonary Thromboembolus. Pulmonary Embolism Strangely and coincidentally this is the same strange blood clotting adverse reaction causing deaths and ongoing health issues with all of the Covid 19 GMO experimental injections!

Rest In Peace Brandy! Thank you for your courage and waking me up to the coming adult vaccines for everyone! We all miss you!!!!

They killed her. :(

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

CDC guidance to become optional for cruise lines as COVID continues to spread​

That's interesting, I thought the whole impetus behind the forced jab was "to keep the public safe". Guess I was wrong...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cdc-guidance-become-optional-cruise-223442447.html

Cruise lines will no longer be obliged to follow COVID guidance on ships as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC's Framework for Conditional Sailing Order, which was extended and modified in October, will expire Saturday at which point the health agency's COVID guidance for cruise ships will become voluntary, the CDC confirmed to USA TODAY Wednesday. This means cruise lines can choose whether to follow the health agency's guidance or not.

The health agency "is transitioning to a voluntary COVID-19 risk mitigation program" the CDC said in a statement shared by spokesperson David Daigle.

The program includes guidance and recommendations for cruise ships to keep operating in a way that fosters a safer and healthier environment for passengers, crew and impacted communities, according to the CDC.

►CDC monitoring cruise ships for COVID: Here's how to check whether your ship is on the list.

►CDC warns 'avoid cruise travel' after more than 5,000 COVID cases in two weeks amid omicron

"Cruise ships operating in U.S. waters choosing to participate in the program on a voluntary basis agree to follow all recommendations and guidance issued by CDC as part of this program," the CDC continued, noting the recommendations are aimed at reducing the spread of COVID.

Vessels operating in U.S. waters and sailing international itineraries that choose not to participate will be classified as "gray" on the health agency's "Cruise Ship Color Status" website to indicate the CDC hasn't reviewed the health and safety protocols put in place by that ship's operator. Cruise ships that opt-out and sail only in U.S. waters will not be listed at all.

The CDC has relayed the information about the voluntary program to cruise industry members and expects cruise lines to indicate whether or not they will participate "in the coming week."

As of Monday, reported COVID cases had increased 53% from a week earlier, averaging more than 750,000 new infections per day, according to a USA TODAY analysis of Johns Hopkins University data.

The CDC added that more information about the voluntary program will be released Saturday, when the CSO expires.

Story continues below.

CSO expires at the heels of CDC's travel warning​

The order, first announced in October 2020, was created by the CDC to lay out a phased approach for the safe resumption of cruising in U.S. waters.

The expiration of the CSO comes just over two weeks after the CDC issued a warning against cruise travel on Dec. 30 after clusters of COVID-19 cases emerged on ships departing from the U.S. and around the globe.

Cruise Lines International Association, the leading trade organization for the cruise industry, said Wednesday that the CDC's decision to move forward with transitioning its CSO to a voluntary program recognizes that the cruise industry has upheld an "unwavering commitment" to COVID mitigation.

"Cruise is the only segment of travel and tourism that requires, prior to embarkation for both passengers and crew, exceedingly high levels of vaccination (approaching 100% compared to only 63% of the U.S. population) and 100% testing of every individual (21 times the rate of the U.S. on land)," CLIA said in a statement shared by Bari Golin-Blaugrund, vice president of strategic communications for CLIA.

The organization continued that cases are identified as a result of "high-frequency" testing and that protocols in place help to contain the spread of COVID on board. The cruise industry is also the only travel sector that has continuously monitored, collected and reported COVID case information to the CDC, CLIA added.

CLIA said that the industry will continue to "be guided by the science and the principle of putting people first."

While it doesn't appear that CDC regulations will hold the industry back or shut it down as it did in March 2020, cruise lines have taken steps of their own in the face of omicron including canceling sailings.

Royal Caribbean International announced Friday that it will pause operations on multiple ships because of COVID-19, canceling some sailings and pushing back one ship's return to cruising. And Norwegian Cruise Line canceled cruises on several of its ships last week as COVID-19 continues to surge with the emergence of the omicron variant.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They killed her. :(
They did, She was a bright, intelligent, lovely and brave girl. She knew she would place herself in harms way but she pushed forward anyway. They got her in the end but not before she sealed their fate. She'll be smiling from the grave before this is over!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It has. We was a very devoted man to the Church.

How are you feeling Avalon?
I'm feeling better. Still no taste and smell so I decided to start a diet :) The brain fog has been the worse part. That and wondering why the old folks over here breezed through this while it almost took my healthy, young son-in-law out.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They did, She was a bright, intelligent, lovely and brave girl. She knew she would place herself in harms way but she pushed forward anyway. They got her in the end but not before she sealed their fate. She'll be smiling from the grave before this is over!
She made the ultimate sacrifice Shooti. She had to leave her son. :( There have been some real heroes in this and she is one.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I never had brain fog... at least, I don't think I did. I don't remember having difficulty thinking.

Walking difficulty yes, until I gained my strength back after a few weeks.

Lost 10lbs and still haven't got that back. I'm not a lard butt by any means, so if it was fat reduction, all the better. 146ish is my weight these days.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
Not sure about this, but it explains what I have seen in my workplace.

Top Secret DARPA Documents Show A Conspiracy At The Highest 'Cabal' Levels To Commit The Mass Murder Of Americans And Impose Draconian Dictates Upon The Public​

“…..
seems that those who have gotten the vax and are confused with then getting the C19 disease (whether real or just the flu or cold) refuse to realize what they have done to their bodies. It is increasingly obvious to so many, and now even some of the MSM are beginning to realize, that the vax is creating more illness, more heart attacks, more strokes, sterilizing our young women and causing spontaneous aborting and even death to the breast fed children, sterilizing our men, a dramatic increase in cancer and many other diseases, destroyed lungs, brains, hearts, altered psychological states, and a total destruction of the natural immune system and so much more. It occurs to many that perhaps the reason why the vax has not been absolutely forced on everyone (although that it is the impression that it will be) may be because they know that the harmful reactions and results of the vax spread from those who have been injected to those who have not by those same methods that are described as “contagion”. The supposed method of getting cov19 is by spreading of germs, by airborne transmission like getting close to one another, by breathing in some particles because you failed to wear a mask, by just touching someone with it; and it has NEVER BEEN PROVEN that is the case. It is kabuki theater, Big Pharma knows that is not the case, but they push it anyway. They KNOW that the vaccine IS the disease, NOT the bio-engineered virus. Don’t you think that they knew all along that the spike protein is the cause of the illnesses and deaths? The virus was created to carry the spike protein and give some symptoms to show you have C19 even though otherwise you only had the common cold or flu or maybe even pneumonia. They gave tests to prove you are infected with C19 but those PCR “tests” only show the possibility that you have some sort of corona virus or the other. It is a chemical reaction to some proteins that they say may be C19, but that is as far as those tests can determine anything so that is why they are now not approved even though they are still used, still counted on to determine if you are infected, and are used to fabricate the numbers of new infections for the local news outlet to scare you with and the local governments to create more harsh draconian mandates to limit your Liberties.

This is just a massive lie, a scam, a fabrication to murder you by some method (disease caused by the vax) or another (starvation, imprisonment in concentration camps, murdered in hospitals, etc.). The DISEASE IS THE VACCINE!…”

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
seems that those who have gotten the vax and are confused with then getting the C19 disease (whether real or just the flu or cold) refuse to realize what they have done to their bodies. It is increasingly obvious to so many, and now even some of the MSM are beginning to realize, that the vax is creating more illness, more heart attacks, more strokes, sterilizing our young women and causing spontaneous aborting and even death to the breast fed children, sterilizing our men, a dramatic increase in cancer and many other diseases, destroyed lungs, brains, hearts, altered psychological states, and a total destruction of the natural immune system and so much more. It occurs to many that perhaps the reason why the vax has not been absolutely forced on everyone (although that it is the impression that it will be) may be because they know that the harmful reactions and results of the vax spread from those who have been injected to those who have not by those same methods that are described as “contagion”.
How is it I knew this from the gitgo...? I'm not a brilliant scientist, but I figured it out a while ago....

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I never had brain fog... at least, I don't think I did. I don't remember having difficulty thinking.

Walking difficulty yes, until I gained my strength back after a few weeks.

Lost 10lbs and still haven't got that back. I'm not a lard butt by any means, so if it was fat reduction, all the better. 146ish is my weight these days.
Others here have gotten the brain fog too. I hope it passes as I have things I need to get done. You must be quite spry at your weight. Normally being sick doesn't affect my appetite but this time food is just yuck.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Others here have gotten the brain fog too. I hope it passes as I have things I need to get done. You must be quite spry at your weight. Normally being sick doesn't affect my appetite but this time food is just yuck.
And at my age 69... 5' 8.5"

I play pickleball and just the other day a guy said "You move like you're 18!"

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm feeling better. Still no taste and smell so I decided to start a diet :) The brain fog has been the worse part. That and wondering why the old folks over here breezed through this while it almost took my healthy ,young healthy son-in-law out.
So, my son texted me earlier this afternoon and told me he was admitted to a local hospital with something the doctor is calling "covid pneumonia" .

A little history on 'C' (my son). C, my one son, along with two beautiful daughters, was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma while a freshman in college. He underwent chemo and radiation, which significantly damaged his immune system but eradicated the cancer. At the time that seemed like a fair trade-off. He's had several bouts in the hospital with blood platelet problems but has overcome all the challenges so far, thanks to his strength and the great care he's been provided.

We celebrated his 40th birthday this past year. He's a stocky, robust and active guy who works in the residential gas business. Looking at him, you'd never guess his health history.

Of course, I'm concerned, given his history that he's in some trouble but I'm trying to stay focused on the positives. He's a big believer of the same stuff we here believe in. He's refused the jabs and understands, as well as has been on the Invermectim, D3, zinc, etc regimen. he tells me his doctor is good (one of the objective ones), they have him on "steroid, o2, anti biotic and anti viral"

This plandemic isn't going to end well!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So, my son texted me earlier this afternoon and told me he was admitted to a local hospital with something the doctor is calling "covid pneumonia" .

A little history on 'C' (my son). C, my one son, along with two beautiful daughters, was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma while a freshman in college. He underwent chemo and radiation, which significantly damaged his immune system but eradicated the cancer. At the time that seemed like a fair trade-off. He's had several bouts in the hospital with blood platelet problems but has overcome all the challenges so far, thanks to his strength and the great care he's been provided.

We celebrated his 40th birthday this past year. He's a stocky, robust and active guy who works in the residential gas business. Looking at him, you'd never guess his health history.

Of course, I'm concerned, given his history that he's in some trouble but I'm trying to stay focused on the positives. He's a big believer of the same stuff we here believe in. He's refused the jabs and understands, as well as has been on the Invermectim, D3, zinc, etc regimen. he tells me his doctor is good (one of the objective ones), they have him on "steroid, o2, anti biotic and anti viral"

Shooti , Im sorry. I know this worries you. If it makes you feel better I feel like the hospitals have learned a lot about treating covid. They will take good care of him. It sounds like the same treatment my soninalw had. It just takes a few days to respond. Is your son able to maintain his 02 levels on oxygen? Sometime a few days of supplementation is all that's needed. Ill keep you guys in my prayers. Nothing is scarier than when our kids get sick. And yes, its getting personal isn't it?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Shooti , Im sorry. I know this worries you. If it makes you feel better I feel like the hospitals have learned a lot about treating covid. They will take good care of him. It sounds like the same treatment my soninalw had. It just takes a few days to respond. Is your son able to maintain his 02 levels on oxygen? Sometime a few days of supplementation is all that's needed. Ill keep you guys in my prayers. Nothing is scarier than when our kids get sick. And yes, its getting personal isn't it?
Thank you so much. Last he texted me on Tuesday his O2 levels had improved from 78% to 93%. At the time he told me "It's (Ivermectin et al) definitely working. I just hope I can actually get rid of the virus"

Yeah Ava, but we knew in our hearts it would get personal. We'll get through it.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score

A good friend‘s wife had this “ Covid pneumonia “ last week. Both Purebloods. She caught it a week before him then was diagnosed with the C pneumonia. She was prescribed and took Ivermectin. He got over the C flu in three days, her about 6-7 days. She also had other health issues but turned out fine.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
The saying is "Pneumonia is an old man's friend.", because 'pneumonia' is what takes you out in the end no matter what happens.

I hope everyone that gets 'it' recovers. I also hope the medical profession returns to its roots as we used to think of them....

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How bout monoclonal antibodies? A guy at work was prescribed MA's and felt better immediately.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm going to ask him that in the morning. Gonna let him rest tonight!

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm feeling better. Still no taste and smell so I decided to start a diet :) The brain fog has been the worse part. That and wondering why the old folks over here breezed through this while it almost took my healthy, young son-in-law out.
I'd try essential oils like high quality eucalyptus, Now Foods has a good organic 4 oz bottle for under $20 on Amazon. Wild oregano oil internally, other essential oils to get your lungs and respiratory system tuned up may help. Zinc is a specific for the immune system, I use OptiZinc, also connected to smell.