• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Best wishes Shoot

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well the man just died. He was a big and boisterous proponent of the vaccines (as is our Bishop).

i swear these things are somehow harder on the real believers. That is karma i can believe in.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
i swear these things are somehow harder on the real believers. That is karma i can believe in.
One of the weirdest things about these clot shots is that they are like ticking time bombs, sometimes they take weeks to affect deadly symptoms. Some people die suddenly. As Edgar Allen Poe said, "There are some secrets which do not permit themselves to be told. Men die nightly in their beds, wringing the hands of ghostly confessors, and looking them piteously in the eyes- die with despair of heart and convulsion of throat, on account of the hideousness of mysteries which will not suffer themselves to be revealed." http://xroads.virginia.edu/~Hyper/POE/manofcro.html

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
This plandemic isn't going to end well!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There it is. This was all planned. They will be held responsible. I was thinking that when I was in bed for a week.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I was thinking that when I was in bed for a week.
Just a week? I seem to remember 3 weeks lying prone, inclined, horizontal, not vertical much....

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 5.46.08 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Nicking Pits

EPISODE 250: GAME, SET, MATCH​

The War on Pro Athletes; Ethics Expert Fired Over Mandate; Vaccine’s Flopping Against Omicron; New Docs Expose Fauci; ICAN Landmark Wins & Critique of SCOTUS Hearing.

Last edited:

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I believe a big part of all this Covid spending was to bailout States, municipalities, school districts and hospitals.

Many were teetering on the brink before Covid hit due to obscene pensions, spending on beautiful new trophy buildings, facilities and sports stadiums and for the hospitals the buyout of smaller practices.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm feeling better. Still no taste and smell so I decided to start a diet :) The brain fog has been the worse part. That and wondering why the old folks over here breezed through this while it almost took my healthy, young son-in-law out.
Genetics and individual body chemistries, no doubt play a part.

Glad to hear you're both pulling through. IMHO, that churchman got killed by Remdesivir and ventilator, by the virus, not-so-much.

PROPER treatment would have saved him, and thousands others. How long will this circus go on?

I'm not worried about early stages. My fear is I get it and am no longer able to care for myself...that someone steps in and does the ritual sacrifice with the ventilator and Fouch-chee's wonder drug that kills half the patients given it.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The saying is "Pneumonia is an old man's friend.", because 'pneumonia' is what takes you out in the end no matter what happens.

I hope everyone that gets 'it' recovers. I also hope the medical profession returns to its roots as we used to think of them....
I hope these quacks are rounded up and hanged.

By the thousands.

I no longer have the slightest charitable views as regards these alleged physicians, and these lizardlike hospital administrators.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
OK. Here's my take on the Veritas leaked docs.

There are two key docs in the leak:

1. The summary letter purportedly from Major Murphy https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3sn...5/JAG_Docs_pt1_Og_WATERMARK_OVER_Redacted.pdf.

The key claims are as follows:
(i)
1642221215401.png

(ii)
1642221268705.png

(iii)
1642221307814.png

1642221383849.png

(iv)
1642221454686.png

(v)
1642221486226.png

1642221512067.png

(vi)
1642221653836.png

(vii)
1642221716670.png

1642221763923.png

(viii)
1642222039109.png

(ix)
1642222118869.png

(x)
1642222188334.png

1642222208330.png

(xi)
1642222336833.png

2. The EcoHealthAlliance proposal as submitted to DARPA: https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3sn...6c3cd1/defuse-proposal_watermark_Redacted.pdf

There are two key questions regarding this document.
(1) Is it genuine?
(2) Is the analysis provided in Major Murphy's purported letter, an accurate reflection of the contents of this document?

It seems to me that the single most important question is whether the work described in this proposal could actually lead to the creation of SARS-COV-2 as Major Murphy alleges.

We do know that the fact that work of this type was being performed by EcoHealth Alliance at WIV funded by Fauci's NIAID was already known, and is one of the points that Rand Paul has raised in his questioning of Fauci in congress over the last few months. However I do not know whether the level of detail in this proposal was previously known or whether any or all of the detailed information is indeed new.

Before attempting to make sense out of the proposal to DARPA, it is worth looking at the statement that NIAID previously put out claiming that the research they funded could not have been responsible for SARS-COV-2: https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus-bat-research. Quoting from this document:

"Coronaviruses use a protein called spike to bind to a protein on the surface of a host cell to facilitate infection. Some coronaviruses, including SARS-CoV-1 (the cause of the SARS outbreak in 2003) and SARS-CoV-2 (the cause of the COVID-19 pandemic), use the angiotensin converting enzyme-2 (ACE2) protein to help enter and infect host cells. In order to study animal coronaviruses circulating in nature, the investigators replaced the spike protein from a well-characterized bat coronavirus, WIV1-CoV, with the spike protein of animal coronaviruses recently discovered in bats in China. Using techniques common in virology, experiments involved a single round of infection in several cell lines, and in some cases, in mice that were genetically modified to express the human version of ACE2. All other aspects of the mice, including the immune system, remained unchanged. The ACE2 transgenic mice were used to determine if spike proteins from bat coronaviruses discovered in China were capable of binding human ACE2, and therefore, whether the bat coronaviruses themselves, which were already present in the environment, could potentially infect humans and cause disease. WIV1-CoV is not known to cause infection in humans but has been shown in the laboratory to infect both human cells and ACE2 transgenic mice (ref), making it an ideal tool to use for these studies. Several of the bat coronaviruses used in these experiments were also found to be capable of replicating in ACE2 transgenic mice, indicating that the spike protein from the naturally occurring bat coronaviruses from which they were made could bind ACE2 in vivo.

Questions have been raised about whether this NIH-funded research had a role in the emergence of SARS-CoV-2. In this regard, the chimeric viruses that were studied (i.e., the WIV-1 virus with the various spike proteins obtained from bat viruses found in nature) were so far distant from an evolutionary standpoint from SARS-CoV-2 (Figure 1) that they could not have possibly been the source of SARS-CoV-2 or the COVID-19 pandemic. The body of the scientific data from this award including the bat coronavirus sequences published in the scientific literature and public databases makes this conclusion readily apparent to anyone with experience in and knowledge of virus phylogeny and evolutionary biology.

1642224473289.png

1642224504842.png

B) Comparison of the nucleotide sequence identity of indicated coronaviruses to SARS-CoV-2. The left panel shows the percent identity of indicated coronavirus spike nucleotide sequences to SARS-CoV-2. The right panel shows the percent nucleotide identity of the indicated full coronavirus genomes to SARS-CoV-2.
Despite the similarity of RaTG13 and BANAL-52 bat coronaviruses (orange bars) to SARS-CoV-2 (red bars), experts agree that even these viruses are far too divergent to have been the progenitor of SARS-CoV-2, further highlighting that the bat coronaviruses studied under the EcoHealth Alliance grant (blue bars) could not have been the source of SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID-19 pandemic. Several other similarly divergent viruses that failed to replicate in cells are not shown.

The above figure shows the sequence relationships between SARS-CoV-1, SARS-CoV-2 and the naturally occurring bat coronaviruses used in experiments under the NIH grant to EcoHealth Alliance and reported in the scientific literature (ref) or annual progress reports. From this analysis, it is evident that the viruses studied under the EcoHealth Alliance grant are very far distant from SARS-CoV-2. Included for comparison is RaTG13, one of the closest bat coronavirus relatives to SARS-CoV-2 collected by the Wuhan Institute of Virology (ref) and BANAL-52, one of several bat coronaviruses recently identified from bats living in caves in Laos (ref). Although RaTG13 and BANAL-52 are 96-97% identical to SARS-CoV-2 at the nucleotide level (>900 nucleotide differences across the entire genome), the difference actually represents decades of evolutionary divergence from SARS-CoV-2. Experts in evolutionary biology and virology have made it clear that even the closest known relatives of SARS-CoV-2, which were not studied under the EcoHealth Alliance grant, are evolutionarily too distant from SARS-CoV-2 to have been the progenitor of the COVID-19 pandemic (ref, ref). Field studies continue the search for more proximate progenitors. "

So whose analysis should we believe?

Having read through the actual proposal, I am simply not competent to make a judgment. I will restrict myself to two observations

1. As far as I can see the proposal does indeed directly refer only to the spike nucleotides mentioned in the NIAID explanation as being dissimilar to SARS-COV-2 as the starting point for its experiments.

2. However the description of the experiments to be performed seems to me (although I cannot be certain given my lack of competence) to be greater than NIAID previously acknowledged in the section I bolded above. For example, all of the following excerpts seem to me to imply work beyond the scope of what was previously admitted in the NIAID statement:

1642225453910.png

and

1642222798713.png

and

1642223264152.png

and

1642223434606.png

and

1642223526686.png

1642223581839.png

and
1642223686974.png

I am sure that actual qualified virologists will be providing more commentary soon and hopefully they will provide greater certainty as to what all this means.

PS Apologies for length of this post - but I think this might be extremely important.

Attachments

• 1642222875491.png
    1642222875491.png
    81 KB · Views: 1
  • 1642222934302.png
    1642222934302.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

The Great Barrington Declaration​

The Great Barrington Declaration – As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection.

Coming from both the left and right, and around the world, we have devoted our careers to protecting people. Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice.

Keeping these measures in place until a vaccine is available will cause irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed.

Fortunately, our understanding of the virus is growing. We know that vulnerability to death from COVID-19 is more than a thousand-fold higher in the old and infirm than the young. Indeed, for children, COVID-19 is less dangerous than many other harms, including influenza.
As immunity builds in the population, the risk of infection to all – including the vulnerable – falls. We know that all populations will eventually reach herd immunity – i.e. the point at which the rate of new infections is stable – and that this can be assisted by (but is not dependent upon) a vaccine. Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity.

The most compassionate approach that balances the risks and benefits of reaching herd immunity, is to allow those who are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while better protecting those who are at highest risk. We call this Focused Protection.

Adopting measures to protect the vulnerable should be the central aim of public health responses to COVID-19. By way of example, nursing homes should use staff with acquired immunity and perform frequent testing of other staff and all visitors. Staff rotation should be minimized. Retired people living at home should have groceries and other essentials delivered to their home. When possible, they should meet family members outside rather than inside. A comprehensive and detailed list of measures, including approaches to multi-generational households, can be implemented, and is well within the scope and capability of public health professionals.

Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume.
People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.

On October 4, 2020, this declaration was authored and signed in Great Barrington, United States, by:

Dr. Martin Kulldorff, professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist with expertise in detecting and monitoring infectious disease outbreaks and vaccine safety evaluations.
Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, vaccine development, and mathematical modeling of infectious diseases.
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor at Stanford University Medical School, a physician, epidemiologist, health economist, and public health policy expert focusing on infectious diseases and vulnerable populations.

SIGN THE DECLARATION

Co-signers​

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If Major Murphy's claims are true, then the most worrying (from the point of view of disease as opposed to poltics/corruption/globalism/liberty) is that
  • SARS-COV-2 itself is actually a vaccine, not a disease
  • The mechanism for making the spike protein more dangerous (deattenuating the vaccine) proposed in the experiment plan was to challenge it against spike protein only antibodies which would result in more resistant mutations
  • This is exactly what we have done in the human population by vaccinating everyone with vaccines which generate spike-protein only antibodies.
Gotta love human beings.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
The intro to this is good first 10 mins

SITUATION UPDATE 1/13/22​

DEFCON 3, ARMY TRAINING FOR WAR, CHINA QUAKE, CYBERATTACKS, WHO, REPEATED JABS, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, BLUE BEAM, GCR UPDATE, RUSSIAN TAKEOVER OF UKRAINE IMMINENT, NATO=CABAL, SUPPLY CHAIN BREAKDOWN, EXECUTE UNVAXED IN NAME OF HEALTH, TYRANNY, NASDA Q SHREDDED, PFIZER ADMITS JAB DOESNT PROTECT AND MORE.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
And at my age 69... 5' 8.5"

I play pickleball and just the

Genetics and individual body chemistries, no doubt play a part.

Glad to hear you're both pulling through. IMHO, that churchman got killed by Remdesivir and ventilator, by the virus, not-so-much.

PROPER treatment would have saved him, and thousands others. How long will this circus go on?

I'm not worried about early stages. My fear is I get it and am no longer able to care for myself...that someone steps in and does the ritual sacrifice with the ventilator and Fouch-chee's wonder drug that kills half the patients given it.
Casey, I can only speak for the hospital my son-in-law was at and his treatment but they have learned a few things. In his case they gave him no IV fluids and diuretics to keep the dreaded fluid off is that caused so many deaths in the past. Also you can refuse Remdesivir but still be treated. The antivirals including ivermectin do most of their work in the first 3-5 days anyway, after that you are dealing with spike protein damage. I do believe the steroids are critical but they will monitor fluid buildup from them. As far as being ventilated they do everything possible to keep you off vent. For patients with critically low 02 they are now using C-pap to force air into patients in an effort to keep them off of vent. It is truly a last resort to vent a patient these days. A nurse friend of mine had a neighbor who went to the ER with covid pneumonia and an 02 read of 63. They did not vent him. I was really surprised. He is in ICU and doing much better on a C-pap.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'd try essential oils like high quality eucalyptus, Now Foods has a good organic 4 oz bottle for under $20 on Amazon. Wild oregano oil internally, other essential oils to get your lungs and respiratory system tuned up may help. Zinc is a specific for the immune system, I use OptiZinc, also connected to smell.
I have a nice selection of essential oils. I will try that. Oil of oregano is rough stuff. I do have a bottle but its unopened in the fridge. Ill have to pull it out. I hope this doesn't become a long-term issue. Four years ago I had some weird virus. It took out my salivary glands. Talk about a odd issue that no Doctor understood. They kept trying to give me an autoimmune disease and I simply did not have one. The virus had attacked my salivary glands. I knew what had happened and finally found an old ENT who had seen it three times in his career. Hopefully many of us will be spared some of the secondary damage a virus can do by being on ivermectin and the protocol when we get sick. When I worked in cardiac it was not uncommon to see heart valves damaged by the flu.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thank you so much. Last he texted me on Tuesday his O2 levels had improved from 78% to 93%. At the time he told me "It's (Ivermectin et al) definitely working. I just hope I can actually get rid of the virus"

Yeah Ava, but we knew in our hearts it would get personal. We'll get through it.
great news!!! My son-in-law was on 6 litters for 3 days to get up to 93%. His body began taking over on the fourth day. I know your son takes vitamin D but they might want to check his levels anyway. My son-in-law is on a post covid supplement routine now and feels great. After covid inflammation is the enemy. He is taking daily NAC, fish oil, turmeric, multivitamin/mineral and D. BTW, I had a family member who had
non lymphoma Hodgins in his early 20s. He is 64 years old now and lived to see his grandkids :) Keep us posted on your son.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So, my son texted me earlier this afternoon and told me he was admitted to a local hospital with something the doctor is calling "covid pneumonia" .

A little history on 'C' (my son). C, my one son, along with two beautiful daughters, was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma while a freshman in college. He underwent chemo and radiation, which significantly damaged his immune system but eradicated the cancer. At the time that seemed like a fair trade-off. He's had several bouts in the hospital with blood platelet problems but has overcome all the challenges so far, thanks to his strength and the great care he's been provided.

We celebrated his 40th birthday this past year. He's a stocky, robust and active guy who works in the residential gas business. Looking at him, you'd never guess his health history.

Of course, I'm concerned, given his history that he's in some trouble but I'm trying to stay focused on the positives. He's a big believer of the same stuff we here believe in. He's refused the jabs and understands, as well as has been on the Invermectim, D3, zinc, etc regimen. he tells me his doctor is good (one of the objective ones), they have him on "steroid, o2, anti biotic and anti viral"

This plandemic isn't going to end well!

praying for his health.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
great news!!! My son-in-law was on 6 litters for 3 days to get up to 93%. His body began taking over on the fourth day. I know your son takes vitamin D but they might want to check his levels anyway. My son-in-law is on a post covid supplement routine now and feels great. After covid inflammation is the enemy. He is taking daily NAC, fish oil, turmeric, multivitamin/mineral and D. BTW, I had a family member who had
non lymphoma Hodgins in his early 20s. He is 64 years old now and lived to see his grandkids :) Keep us posted on your son.
I'd also get organic ginger root for inflammation, available widely for $3/pound; I grind it up and add it to tea, an overall tonic as well. Quality protein is vital as well, quality beef will boost the immune system.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thank you Ava and everyone for the kind words and support. I've not heard anything yet this morning

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thank you Ava and everyone for the kind words and support. I've not heard anything yet this morning
Shooti, one of the frustrations of being in the hospital is no one knows much of anything. Your son will have to wait for the Dr to come in and touch base. Hopefully his 02 is holding, they have checked his clotting status and the steroids are reducing inflammation while they keep check on overloading him. It can take a few days to respond so be patient. Let us know. BTW, its common for covid patients to get a little depressed especially with restricted visitors. We had to put our panic and fear aside and be bundles of sunshine and joy to keep my son-in-law's spirits up.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Shooti, one of the frustrations of being in the hospital is no one knows much of anything. Your son will have to wait for the Dr to come in and touch base. Hopefully his 02 is holding, they have checked his clotting status and the steroids are reducing inflammation while they keep check on overloading him. It can take a few days to respond so be patient. Let us know. BTW, its common for covid patients to get a little depressed especially with restricted visitors. We had to put our panic and fear aside and be bundles of sunshine and joy to keep my son-in-law's spirits up.
Thank you. He's very tired and 'hasn't rested in a week'. His wife isn't exactly a princess and is very demanding of him to help care for their 3 kids. Apparently they're not talking right now which to me is FUBAR!!! I'm not a fan of hospitals in general but in this case he's probably in the best place he can be right now so he can get the rest he needs.

So far so good as he indicated he's breathing better today so I'll take your advice to be patient Ava

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lots of sick and dying people is a perfect environment for bacteria.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
If Major Murphy's claims are true, then the most worrying (from the point of view of disease as opposed to poltics/corruption/globalism/liberty) is that
  • SARS-COV-2 itself is actually a vaccine, not a disease
  • The mechanism for making the spike protein more dangerous (deattenuating the vaccine) proposed in the experiment plan was to challenge it against spike protein only antibodies which would result in more resistant mutations
  • This is exactly what we have done in the human population by vaccinating everyone with vaccines which generate spike-protein only antibodies.
Gotta love human beings.
Not sure this has any links you can use but some interesting back-forth:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateVaccines/comments/s4cpde

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thank you. He's very tired and 'hasn't rested in a week'. His wife isn't exactly a princess and is very demanding of him to help care for their 3 kids. Apparently they're not talking right now which to me is FUBAR!!! I'm not a fan of hospitals in general but in this case he's probably in the best place he can be right now so he can get the rest he needs.

So far so good as he indicated he's breathing better today so I'll take your advice to be patient Ava
Good grief.. your son needs rest right now. I assume she is mad at him because he caught covid. My soninlaw got treated like a king while he was sick. My poor daughter was sick too and just ignored it and stayed glued to his side at the hospital. I have seen some really interesting things concerning families visiting the hospital over the decades. In short if they are not there to support the patient and help STAY HOME. Im hoping your son follows the same pattern as my soninlaw and perks up in a few days. In the meantime the wife is going to have to leave him be.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Greg knocks it out of the park...

CV19 Conspiracy Facts, Mandate Sunk, Inflation Raging, War w/ Russia​

January 14, 2022

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks Brio, you might be right and it seems that the doctor may be focusing on bacterial infection as well since he's prescribed antibiotics as part of his treatment protocol.
He may or may not have a secondary bacterial infection but the antibiotics are on the ivermectin protocol. They can reduce inflammation and Dr. Zelenco thinks they help deliver zinc. They can also help him treat or not develop a secondary infection. It sounds like he is in good hands.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Survivor
Reaction score
Prayers for all with covid or other ailments, prayers for their families too.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My oldest kids mom died of covid pneumoniaThursday. She had numerous co-morbidities.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Aussie cops arrest woman for buying groceries without cert of vaax i.d.

i don’t know how i could watch that without helping.

you going to watch those assholes twist your mother/grandmothers wrist and manhandle her because she bought food

they had 1 decent size guy, no gun and some frumpy women

at what stage does the population beat the shit out of them. There’s one guy at least mocking them and a beta sitting at the table outside with his mask

serious question - are there any men left

Last edited: