• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Be careful, I have the opposite reaction. My BP spikes and i have a desire to punch the labcoat in the face.
You're not most people!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

OSHA Changes Policy on Workplace Vaccine Requirements​

Scott Morefield
Scott Morefield
Posted: May 23, 2021

OSHA Changes Policy on Workplace Vaccine Requirements

Source: AP Photo/Tsafrir Abayov

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) quietly updated its website over the weekend to adjust its policy on whether adverse effects from an employer-mandated COVID-19 vaccination should be counted as a recordable workplace injury.

On Friday, the agency's guidance released April 21st, which stated that adverse reactions from employer-mandated vaccinations are "work-related," remained in effect.

From National Law Review:

If an employer requires its employees to be vaccinated, adverse reactions to the vaccines are considered “work-related” by OSHA. Employers who require COVID-19 vaccines must notify OSHA within 24 hours of an employee’s inpatient hospitalization (or within eight hours of an employee’s death) resulting from an adverse reaction.​
For employers subject to OSHA’s record keeping requirements, if the adverse reaction meets other general recording criteria (e.g., days away from work, restricted work or transfer to another job, or medical treatment beyond first aid), the reaction must be recorded on the employer’s OSHA 300 log, even if it does not lead to hospitalization. For example, if an employee uses a sick day because of fever and chills following administration of the vaccine, the reaction must be recorded. On the other hand, if an employee merely requires over-the-counter medication to ease soreness at the injection site, the action need not be recorded.​

Here's a screengrab of OSHA's guidance from Friday, via Google's Wayback Machine:

b69bd809-c1d3-4a96-a7fc-db4993ad594c.png

On Saturday, however, the agency took an entirely different approach.

DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers’ vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.​

After an initial surge, voluntary vaccination rates have hit a wall, and the powers-that-be are desperate to get things rolling again. But should they be? At this point, 73.7% of the population of over-65 Americans have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and 85.2% have had at least one dose. These are the most medically vulnerable to the virus, and this rate, along with seasonality and natural immunity, has resulted in plummeting death rates across the country.

Still, one can understand the desire to continue to get vaccination rates up. However, there is a fine line between enticement and coercion. Employers forcing employees to undergo a medical procedure against their will is bad enough, but the government going on to release those same employers from having to pay for any negative effects from that procedure seems like a whole other level of insane.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Scott Morefield
Scott Morefield

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) quietly updated its website over the weekend to adjust its policy on whether adverse effects from an employer-mandated COVID-19 vaccination should be counted as a recordable workplace injury.

On Friday, the agency's guidance released April 21st, which stated that adverse reactions from employer-mandated vaccinations are "work-related," remained in effect.

If an employer requires its employees to be vaccinated, adverse reactions to the vaccines are considered “work-related” by OSHA. Employers who require COVID-19 vaccines must notify OSHA within 24 hours of an employee’s inpatient hospitalization (or within eight hours of an employee’s death) resulting from an adverse reaction.​
For employers subject to OSHA’s record keeping requirements, if the adverse reaction meets other general recording criteria (e.g., days away from work, restricted work or transfer to another job, or medical treatment beyond first aid), the reaction must be recorded on the employer’s OSHA 300 log, even if it does not lead to hospitalization. For example, if an employee uses a sick day because of fever and chills following administration of the vaccine, the reaction must be recorded. On the other hand, if an employee merely requires over-the-counter medication to ease soreness at the injection site, the action need not be recorded.​

Here's a screengrab of OSHA's guidance from Friday, via Google's Wayback Machine:

DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers’ vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.​

After an initial surge, voluntary vaccination rates have hit a wall, and the powers-that-be are desperate to get things rolling again. But should they be? At this point, 73.7% of the population of over-65 Americans have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and 85.2% have had at least one dose. These are the most medically vulnerable to the virus, and this rate, along with seasonality and natural immunity, has resulted in plummeting death rates across the country.

Still, one can understand the desire to continue to get vaccination rates up. However, there is a fine line between enticement and coercion. Employers forcing employees to undergo a medical procedure against their will is bad enough, but the government going on to release those same employers from having to pay for any negative effects from that procedure seems like a whole other level of insane.

the noose is tightening around our necks one day at a time.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Be careful, I have the opposite reaction. My BP spikes and i have a desire to punch the labcoat in the face.
LOL...white coat syndrome is really common. I think Dentists have the highest rate.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Scott Morefield
Scott Morefield

Evil on so many levels
1) OSHA doesn’t get to “decide” which CFR to enforce or not. Change the CFR and go through the public discussion. This is capricious totalitarianism. Well we don’t like the rule contributing to vaccine hesitancy so today or for a while we won’t enforce it

2) so your employer makes you take a shot and you’re hurt or killed but it’s not a job related injury to death. This means disability benefits are not automatic

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Scott Morefield
Scott Morefield

yep, my daughter has been looking at all avenues and the OSHA was one of them. I learned long ago from my Green Peace days that when you fight the Government and beat them at their own game they simply change the rules. I warned my daughters about this and yet they get so upset each time a rule is changed to suit TPTB purpose. My fear is religious exemption in NC will be next.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My mothers 99 year old boyfriend at her assisted care facility contracted covid, was feeling bad, he got treatment and he is fine.
With all the hysteria about covid, you would think that would be totally impossible
nope, I saw stuff at the hospital that would make you shake your head. I had one patient who had suffered a catastrophic stroke, she needed cardiac bypass cuz her heart was a mess. To top it off she had a lung full of scar tissue from a disease called sarcoidosis. She came in from the nursing home and was admitted covid positive. When I went to her room we had a nice chat. She told me her chest felt a little heavy and that was it. She coughed a few times. They send her back to the nursing home two days later and she was fine. I saw quite a few cardiac patients who were covid positive but only knew because of their cardiac issues. Some of these people were a real mess but asymptomatic for covid. On the other side of the spectrum we did get those cases of otherwise healthy young people who totally succumbed to covid. One of our Nurse Practitioners who is in her 30s and very athletic has been a mess for 6 months since she got covid. Her breathing is so bad somedays she can hardly walk across the room. They cant get her off prednisone. This is why watching this disease up close and personal I have no doubt it is generically engineered to strike a certain DNA. Do not doubt this is a real and deadly disease for some. Way over blown for sure and most do just fine with it. A campaign of terror would not have worked with covid without the elusive xfactor of who it decides to take down with no logic.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My mothers 99 year old boyfriend at her assisted care facility contracted covid, was feeling bad, he got treatment and he is fine.
With all the hysteria about covid, you would think that would be totally impossible
The sizzle is waning off the steak. What is the next Alarmist Bell they can start ringing ?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The sizzle is waning off the steak. What is the next Alarmist Bell they can start ringing ?
I do not think they are done milking this for what it is worth. I think they are resting. I hope I am 100 percent wrong but I can see it going like this. All the willing participants have gotten the vaccine. Now we move on to all the dumbass parents who will actually let their children partake of this experiment. They want to play nice till the children are done. In the late summer early fall when variants and vaccine problems start to really emerge we will be blamed for spreading it because we refused the vaccine. Then they start playing hard ball with the people left.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I had to read this 3 times to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Several thousand breakthrough cases? When we got polio shots as kids, NO ONE got polio. This guy was a federal prosecutor for 25 years? With logic like this, I have to wonder what his batting average was like.
My understanding is that this is not really true. Lots of vaccinated people got polio. They just didn't call it polio - they called it something else and said no-one got polio. It was an early version of the same schtick they're playing on us now, and played with AIDS in between.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
One can collate the data from VAERS themselves:

3690 odd deaths from COVID vaccinations that have been reported, with this number being widely known to be a small percentage of the total adverse effects and reactions resulting in death.

^updated^

found a way in
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

News 24.5.2021 18:58

Finnish firm earns US patent for Covid drug containing ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine​

The Turku company says its nasal spray delivers low, safe doses of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin and aprotinin.​

Koeputkia laboratoriossa. The drug would help in situations where vaccine coverage threatens to remain too low for herd immunity, the firm says. Image: Tiina Jutila / Yle

A coronavirus drug developed by Therapeutica Borealis, a pharmaceutical firm in Turku, has been granted a patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The nasal spray contains hydroxychloroquine, among other ingredients.

Earlier in May, the company said it had received approval for a patent application, based on which it expected a final patent this month.

“The final patent is an important milestone for us on our way to the market. Our next goal is to find an established pharmaceutical industry company with an international business scale,” says Professor Kalervo Väänänen, one of the three inventors and founders of Therapeutica Borealis, in a press release on Monday. Väänänen is a cell biologist and former rector of the University of Turku.
Article continues after photo

Kalervo Väänänen. Professor Kalervo Väänänen Image: Yle/Linus Hoffman

The co-inventors of the drug and co-founders of Therapeutica Borealis are Lauri Kangas, an adjunct professor of science at the University of Turku, and Matti Rihko, a psychologist, and board chair of the Turku Chamber of Commerce and of the University of Turku. He is also a former CEO of the Raisio food corporation, known for its cholesterol-lowering Benecol products.

According to the company, the nasal spray acts on cell function in nasal mucous in three ways, impairing the ability of the virus to penetrate the body and multiply, thus reducing the risk of serious illness.

Another Finnish pharmaceutical company, Rokote Laboratories, has been developing a coronavirus vaccine in nasal spray form, but has struggled to gain financing.

“Tackling the pandemic probably requires, in addition to a vaccine, a preventive or early-acting drug. This drug also helps especially in a situation where vaccine coverage threatens to remain too low for herd immunity,” said Väänänen.

WHO warned against ivermectin use except in clinical trials​

The firm said that the drug's active ingredients – aprotinin, hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin – are well-known and widely used drugs, but in this product are used in a new, targeted manner on the upper respiratory mucous membrane.

All the drug molecules covered by the patent are approved for the treatment of other diseases, but if used systemically, for instance as pills or infusions swallowed by patients, the amounts of drugs would be high and potentially harmful.

For topical use, as in a nasal spray, the concentrations of the active ingredients throughout the body remain very low but are sufficient locally to prevent the passage and replication of the virus, making the drug safer and more effective, says Therapeutica Borealis.

Aprotinin is a protease inhibitor while ivermectin is an antiparasitic and hydroxychloroquine has been used against malaria – and has been touted as a Covid-19 treatment by Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro and former US President Donald Trump among others.

Earlier this year ivermectin manufacturer Merck said there was “no scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against Covid-19” and “no meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with Covid-19.”

In March, the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended against using ivermectin in patients with Covid-19 except for clinical trials, because of a lack of data demonstrating its benefits. The European Medicines Agency and the US Food and Drug Administration issued similar warnings. It has however been used for Covid patients in countries including South Africa and India.

Sources Yle, Reuters, BBC, Forbes

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1621952387585.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Finnish firm earns US patent for Covid drug containing ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine​

The Turku company says its nasal spray delivers low, safe doses of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin and aprotinin.​

Koeputkia laboratoriossa. The drug would help in situations where vaccine coverage threatens to remain too low for herd immunity, the firm says. Image: Tiina Jutila / Yle

A coronavirus drug developed by Therapeutica Borealis, a pharmaceutical firm in Turku, has been granted a patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The nasal spray contains hydroxychloroquine, among other ingredients.

Earlier in May, the company said it had received approval for a patent application, based on which it expected a final patent this month.

“The final patent is an important milestone for us on our way to the market. Our next goal is to find an established pharmaceutical industry company with an international business scale,” says Professor Kalervo Väänänen, one of the three inventors and founders of Therapeutica Borealis, in a press release on Monday. Väänänen is a cell biologist and former rector of the University of Turku.

The co-inventors of the drug and co-founders of Therapeutica Borealis are Lauri Kangas, an adjunct professor of science at the University of Turku, and Matti Rihko, a psychologist, and board chair of the Turku Chamber of Commerce and of the University of Turku. He is also a former CEO of the Raisio food corporation, known for its cholesterol-lowering Benecol products.

According to the company, the nasal spray acts on cell function in nasal mucous in three ways, impairing the ability of the virus to penetrate the body and multiply, thus reducing the risk of serious illness.

Another Finnish pharmaceutical company, Rokote Laboratories, has been developing a coronavirus vaccine in nasal spray form, but has struggled to gain financing.

“Tackling the pandemic probably requires, in addition to a vaccine, a preventive or early-acting drug. This drug also helps especially in a situation where vaccine coverage threatens to remain too low for herd immunity,” said Väänänen.

The firm said that the drug's active ingredients – aprotinin, hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin – are well-known and widely used drugs, but in this product are used in a new, targeted manner on the upper respiratory mucous membrane.

All the drug molecules covered by the patent are approved for the treatment of other diseases, but if used systemically, for instance as pills or infusions swallowed by patients, the amounts of drugs would be high and potentially harmful.

For topical use, as in a nasal spray, the concentrations of the active ingredients throughout the body remain very low but are sufficient locally to prevent the passage and replication of the virus, making the drug safer and more effective, says Therapeutica Borealis.

Aprotinin is a protease inhibitor while ivermectin is an antiparasitic and hydroxychloroquine has been used against malaria – and has been touted as a Covid-19 treatment by Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro and former US President Donald Trump among others.

Earlier this year ivermectin manufacturer Merck said there was “no scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against Covid-19” and “no meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with Covid-19.”

In March, the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended against using ivermectin in patients with Covid-19 except for clinical trials, because of a lack of data demonstrating its benefits. The European Medicines Agency and the US Food and Drug Administration issued similar warnings. It has however been used for Covid patients in countries including South Africa and India.

Where can I order a case of it?

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
“Jacques Attali was an advisor to François Mitterrand (former President of France) and wrote this in 1981:
“In the future it will be a question of finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old man, because once he is over 60-65 years old, man lives longer than he produces and it costs society dearly.
Then the weak and then the useless who do not contribute anything to society because there will be more and more, and especially finally the stupid.
Euthanasia directed at these groups; euthanasia must be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases.
Of course, we will not be able to execute people or organize camps. We will get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good.
Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive. Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to stop abruptly rather than gradually deteriorate.
We won’t be able to pass intelligence tests on millions and millions of people, you can imagine!
We will find something or cause it; a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the elderly, it does not matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb.
The stupid will believe it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.
The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone. “ This fragment is excerpted from his book “Brief History of the Future”, published in France in 2006.”

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
“Jacques Attali was an advisor to François Mitterrand (former President of France) and wrote this in 1981:
“In the future it will be a question of finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old man, because once he is over 60-65 years old, man lives longer than he produces and it costs society dearly.
Then the weak and then the useless who do not contribute anything to society because there will be more and more, and especially finally the stupid.
Euthanasia directed at these groups; euthanasia must be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases.
Of course, we will not be able to execute people or organize camps. We will get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good.
Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive. Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to stop abruptly rather than gradually deteriorate.
We won’t be able to pass intelligence tests on millions and millions of people, you can imagine!
We will find something or cause it; a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the elderly, it does not matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb.
The stupid will believe it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.
The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone. “ This fragment is excerpted from his book “Brief History of the Future”, published in France in 2006.”
Do you have a good source for this?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
They need to be careful what they wish for. 60-65+ is the age when life in prison for murder doesn't really mean as much as it used to. Most of us old timers are armed, dangerous and simply don't give a fuck any more!

Bring it bitches!!!!

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Do you have a good source for this?
I had a dig around. Brio's quote appears to be fake. Bits of it have been lifted from the book L'avenir de la vie but it has been altered significantly. This is a full translation:

Is this conceivable parasitic, a 1984 Orwellian based on a behavioral pharmacology

I don't believe in Orwellism, because it is a form of technical totalitarianism with a visible and centralized Big Brother. I rather believe in decentralization. These machines to watch over our health, which we could have for our good, will enslave us for our good. In a way, we will undergo gentle and permanent conditioning.

How do you see the man of the twenty-first century?

I believe that we must very clearly distinguish two kinds of men of the twenty-first century, that is to say: the man of the twenty-first century from the rich countries and the man of the twenty-first century from the poor countries. The first will certainly be a man who is much more anguished than he is today, but who will find his answer to the pain of experiencing a sort of commercial form of conviviality.
But besides that, I am convinced that the immense majority who will have knowledge of these machines and the way of life of the rich, but who will not have access to them, will be extraordinarily aggressive and violent. It is from this distortion that the great chaos will be born which could be translated either by racial wars, conquests, or by immigration to our counterparts of millions of people who will want to share our way of life.

Do you believe that genetic engineering is one of the keys to our future?

I believe that genetic engineering will be in the next twenty years a technique as commonplace, as well known and present in everyday life as the internal combustion engine is today. It is moreover the same type of parallel that we can establish.
With the internal combustion engine, we could make two choices: either favor public transport and make life easier for people, or produce automobiles, tools for aggressiveness, consumption, individualization, loneliness, storage, desire, of rivalry. We chose the second solution. I believe that with genetic engineering we have the same type of choice and I believe that we will also choose, alas, the second solution. In other words, with genetic engineering we could little by little create the conditions for a humanity assuming itself freely, but collectively, or else create the conditions for a new commodity, genetic this time, which would be made of copies of men sold to men, of chimeras or hybrids used as slaves, robots, means of work.

Is it possible and desirable to live 120 years?

Medically, I don't know. I've always been told it was possible. Is this desirable? I will answer in several times. First of all, I believe that in the very logic of the industrial system in which we find ourselves, the extension of the duration of the life is no longer an objective desired by the logic of power. Why? Because for a long time it was a question of extending life expectancy in order to reach the maximum threshold of profitability of the human machine, in terms of work, it was perfect.
But as soon as we pass 60/65 years, man lives longer than he produces and it costs society dearly.
Hence I cry out that in the logic of industrial society itself, the objective will no longer be to extend life expectancy, but to ensure that even within a determined lifespan , the man lives as well as possible but in such a way that health expenses will be as low as possible in terms of costs for the collective. Then a new life expectancy criterion appears: that of the value of a health system, a function not of the extension of life expectancy but of the number of years without illness and particularly without hospitalization. Indeed from the point of view of society, it is much better for the human machine to come to a screeching halt rather than gradually deteriorating.
This is perfectly clear if we remember that two thirds of health expenses are concentrated in the last months of life. Likewise, cynicism aside, health spending would not reach one third of the current level (175 billion francs in 1979) if people all died suddenly in car accidents. So we have to recognize that the logic no longer lies in increasing life expectancy but in increasing the length of life without disease. However, I think that the increase of the duration of life remains a fantasy which corresponds to two objectives: the first is that of the men of power. The increasingly totalitarian and directive societies in which we find ourselves tend to be run by old men, to become gerontocracies. the second reason lies in the possibility for capitalist society to make old age economically profitable simply by making old people solvent. It is currently a market but it is not solvent.

This goes perfectly with the view that man today is no longer important as a worker but as a consumer (because he is replaced by machines in work). So, we could accept the idea of extending life expectancy on condition of making old people solvent and thus creating a market. We can see very well how the current large pharmaceutical companies behave, in relatively egalitarian countries where at least the method of financing retirement is correct: they favor geriatrics, to the detriment of other fields of research such as tropical diseases.
It is therefore on the one hand, as a socialist, objectively against the extension of life because it is an illusion, a false problem. I believe that asking this type of problem makes it possible to avoid more essential questions such as that of the release of the time actually lived in the present life. What good is it to live to 100 years, if we win 20 years of dictatorship?

The world to come, liberal or socialist, will need a biological morality, to create an ethic of cloning or euthanasia, for example.

Euthanasia will be one of the essential instruments of our future societies in all cases. In a socialist logic, to begin with, the problem arises as follows: socialist logic is freedom and fundamental freedom is suicide; in consequence, the right to direct or indirect suicide is therefore an absolute value in this type of society. In a capitalist society, killing machines, prostheses which will make it possible to eliminate life when it will be too unbearable, or economically too expensive, will emerge and will be in common practice. It either a value of freedom or a commodity, will be one of the rules of future society.

Will not the men of tomorrow be conditioned by psychotropic drugs and subjected to manipulations of the psyche? How to protect yourself from it?

The only precautions one can take are related to knowledge and knowledge. It is essential today to ban a large number of drugs, to stop the proliferation of conditioning drugs; but perhaps the border has already been crossed.
On the other hand, isn't television an excessive drug?
Hasn't alcohol always been an excessive drug?
The worst drug is the absence of culture. People want drugs because they don't have the culture. Why do they seek drug alienation? Because they have become aware of their powerlessness to live and that this powerlessness translates concretely into the total refusal of life.
An optimistic bet on the man would be to say that if the man had the cutlure, in the sense of the tools of the thought, he could escape the solutions of impotence. So, to take the evil at the root, it is to give to the men a formidable instrument of subversion and creativity.
I do not believe that banning drugs would be sufficient because if you do not tackle a problem at its root, you inevitably fall into the gears of the police and it is worse.

How are we going to deal with mental illness in the future?

The problem of the development of the medicine of mental illnesses will come about in two stages. Initially there will be still more drugs, psychotropic drugs, which correspond to a real progress, for 30 years, in mental medicine.
It seems to me that, as a second step, and for economic reasons, a certain number of electoral means will be put in place, which will be either pain control methods (bio-feedback, etc.), or a computer system of psychoanalytic dialogues.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They're really pushing for "Your papers please."

Wall Street Journal Promotes Article Demanding Vaccine Passports To Make Airlines Happy​

The Wall Street Journal declares that digital COVID-19 vaccine passports will likely become necessary for international travel​

Tom Pappert
by TOM PAPPERT

May 25, 2021

Fauci’s Orders: Children Not Allowed To Play Together Unmasked Until They’re All Vaxxed

The Wall Street Journal is paying Twitter to promote an article that describes the need for vaccine passports to please airlines, who are apparently being deceived by large numbers of passengers presenting falsified proof they received one of the controversial COVID-19 vaccines.​

In a promoted post on Twitter, the Wall Street Journal declares that “Airlines are battling a scourge of passengers traveling with falsified COVID-19 health certificates, with test results easy to manipulate. Because of that, vaccine cards may be coming.” In the article, it becomes clear the “vaccine cards” described by The Washington Post are the distrusted and often banned vaccine passports proposed by the Biden administration.

WSJ-Promotes-Article-1-561x600.jpg

The article, dated April 13, 2021, is titled “Fake Covid-19 Certificates Hit Airlines, Which Now Have to Police Them”. The article makes the case for universal COVID-19 passports to please airlines, who in turn must please international governments who are requiring proof of vaccination or proof that individuals do not have COVID-19 prior to entering flights. According to the Wall Street Journal, this constitutes a need for the highly partisan and extremely controversial vaccine passports.

“Airlines are pushing for digital health passes that can store vaccine certificates and the results of Covid-19 and antibody tests,” the article reveals. “The industry says this will make it easier to track the veracity of documents and avoid the need to physically check them at airports. But even this sort of system “will not stop people still trying to bring fraudulent certificates,” said Akbar Al Baker, chief executive of Qatar Airways Ltd.”

Previously, the Washington Post revealed that the Biden regime is working with top corporations in the private sector to develop a digital vaccine passport that must be presented on smartphones. The Post explains that Biden and those around him want the vaccine passports to be entirely driven by the private sector, using large corporations to force private citizens to engage in their system of tracking in order to participate in the modern economy, rather than using the force of the federal government.

“The passports are expected to be free and available through applications for smartphones,” the Post reported in March. “Which could display a scannable code similar to an airline boarding pass. Americans without smartphone access should be able to print out the passports, developers have said.” The far left newspaper added, “There is evidence vaccine passports could motivate skeptical Americans to get shots. Several vaccine-hesitant participants at a recent focus group of Trump voters led by pollster Frank Luntz suggested their desire to see family, go on vacation and resume other aspects of daily life outpaced fear of the shots, particularly if travel companies and others moved to require proof of vaccination.”

National File’s coverage of the vaccine passport program led many Republican states to ban their use, with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis almost immediately issuing an executive order to that effect. Soon after, the Florida legislature passed a bill to ban private companies from requiring COVID-19 vaccine passports in the state, which was promptly signed by DeSantis.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Methods Mol Biol

. 2014;1143:181-94.
doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-0410-5_12.

Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine​

Fatin Nawwab Al-Deen 1, Cordelia Selomulya, Charles Ma, Ross L Coppel
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

The efficiency of delivery of DNA vaccines is often relatively low compared to protein vaccines. The use of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) to deliver genes via magnetofection shows promise in improving the efficiency of gene delivery both in vitro and in vivo. In particular, the duration for gene transfection especially for in vitro application can be significantly reduced by magnetofection compared to the time required to achieve high gene transfection with standard protocols. SPIONs that have been rendered stable in physiological conditions can be used as both therapeutic and diagnostic agents due to their unique magnetic characteristics. Valuable features of iron oxide nanoparticles in bioapplications include a tight control over their size distribution, magnetic properties of these particles, and the ability to carry particular biomolecules to specific targets. The internalization and half-life of the particles within the body depend upon the method of synthesis. Numerous synthesis methods have been used to produce magnetic nanoparticles for bioapplications with different sizes and surface charges. The most common method for synthesizing nanometer-sized magnetite Fe3O4 particles in solution is by chemical coprecipitation of iron salts. The coprecipitation method is an effective technique for preparing a stable aqueous dispersions of iron oxide nanoparticles. We describe the production of Fe3O4-based SPIONs with high magnetization values (70 emu/g) under 15 kOe of the applied magnetic field at room temperature, with 0.01 emu/g remanence via a coprecipitation method in the presence of trisodium citrate as a stabilizer. Naked SPIONs often lack sufficient stability, hydrophilicity, and the capacity to be functionalized. In order to overcome these limitations, polycationic polymer was anchored on the surface of freshly prepared SPIONs by a direct electrostatic attraction between the negatively charged SPIONs (due to the presence of carboxylic groups) and the positively charged polymer. Polyethylenimine was chosen to modify the surface of SPIONs to assist the delivery of plasmid DNA into mammalian cells due to the polymer's extensive buffering capacity through the "proton sponge" effect.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Some promising news...

MAY 22, 2021 BY ADMIN

COVID Vaccinated People Within 2 Years​

All vaccinated people will die within 2 years. Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world’s leading virologist stated bluntly: “There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated. We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.” The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine. “They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement. That is all that can be said.”

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Some promising news...

MAY 22, 2021 BY ADMIN

All vaccinated people will die within 2 years. Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world’s leading virologist stated bluntly: “There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated. We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.” The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine. “They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement. That is all that can be said.”

Holy cow man!

moooooooo

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

"DO NOT KILL OUR CASH COW" - sez Big Pharma
(Not You Gringott)

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Some promising news...

MAY 22, 2021 BY ADMIN

Let's hope this guy is a quack and is wrong!!

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had a dig around. Brio's quote appears to be fake. Bits of it have been lifted from the book L'avenir de la vie but it has been altered significantly. This is a full translation:

Is this conceivable parasitic, a 1984 Orwellian based on a behavioral pharmacology

I don't believe in Orwellism, because it is a form of technical totalitarianism with a visible and centralized Big Brother. I rather believe in decentralization. These machines to watch over our health, which we could have for our good, will enslave us for our good. In a way, we will undergo gentle and permanent conditioning.

How do you see the man of the twenty-first century?

I believe that we must very clearly distinguish two kinds of men of the twenty-first century, that is to say: the man of the twenty-first century from the rich countries and the man of the twenty-first century from the poor countries. The first will certainly be a man who is much more anguished than he is today, but who will find his answer to the pain of experiencing a sort of commercial form of conviviality.
But besides that, I am convinced that the immense majority who will have knowledge of these machines and the way of life of the rich, but who will not have access to them, will be extraordinarily aggressive and violent. It is from this distortion that the great chaos will be born which could be translated either by racial wars, conquests, or by immigration to our counterparts of millions of people who will want to share our way of life.

Do you believe that genetic engineering is one of the keys to our future?

I believe that genetic engineering will be in the next twenty years a technique as commonplace, as well known and present in everyday life as the internal combustion engine is today. It is moreover the same type of parallel that we can establish.
With the internal combustion engine, we could make two choices: either favor public transport and make life easier for people, or produce automobiles, tools for aggressiveness, consumption, individualization, loneliness, storage, desire, of rivalry. We chose the second solution. I believe that with genetic engineering we have the same type of choice and I believe that we will also choose, alas, the second solution. In other words, with genetic engineering we could little by little create the conditions for a humanity assuming itself freely, but collectively, or else create the conditions for a new commodity, genetic this time, which would be made of copies of men sold to men, of chimeras or hybrids used as slaves, robots, means of work.

Is it possible and desirable to live 120 years?

Medically, I don't know. I've always been told it was possible. Is this desirable? I will answer in several times. First of all, I believe that in the very logic of the industrial system in which we find ourselves, the extension of the duration of the life is no longer an objective desired by the logic of power. Why? Because for a long time it was a question of extending life expectancy in order to reach the maximum threshold of profitability of the human machine, in terms of work, it was perfect.
But as soon as we pass 60/65 years, man lives longer than he produces and it costs society dearly.
Hence I cry out that in the logic of industrial society itself, the objective will no longer be to extend life expectancy, but to ensure that even within a determined lifespan , the man lives as well as possible but in such a way that health expenses will be as low as possible in terms of costs for the collective. Then a new life expectancy criterion appears: that of the value of a health system, a function not of the extension of life expectancy but of the number of years without illness and particularly without hospitalization. Indeed from the point of view of society, it is much better for the human machine to come to a screeching halt rather than gradually deteriorating.
This is perfectly clear if we remember that two thirds of health expenses are concentrated in the last months of life. Likewise, cynicism aside, health spending would not reach one third of the current level (175 billion francs in 1979) if people all died suddenly in car accidents. So we have to recognize that the logic no longer lies in increasing life expectancy but in increasing the length of life without disease. However, I think that the increase of the duration of life remains a fantasy which corresponds to two objectives: the first is that of the men of power. The increasingly totalitarian and directive societies in which we find ourselves tend to be run by old men, to become gerontocracies. the second reason lies in the possibility for capitalist society to make old age economically profitable simply by making old people solvent. It is currently a market but it is not solvent.

This goes perfectly with the view that man today is no longer important as a worker but as a consumer (because he is replaced by machines in work). So, we could accept the idea of extending life expectancy on condition of making old people solvent and thus creating a market. We can see very well how the current large pharmaceutical companies behave, in relatively egalitarian countries where at least the method of financing retirement is correct: they favor geriatrics, to the detriment of other fields of research such as tropical diseases.
It is therefore on the one hand, as a socialist, objectively against the extension of life because it is an illusion, a false problem. I believe that asking this type of problem makes it possible to avoid more essential questions such as that of the release of the time actually lived in the present life. What good is it to live to 100 years, if we win 20 years of dictatorship?

The world to come, liberal or socialist, will need a biological morality, to create an ethic of cloning or euthanasia, for example.

Euthanasia will be one of the essential instruments of our future societies in all cases. In a socialist logic, to begin with, the problem arises as follows: socialist logic is freedom and fundamental freedom is suicide; in consequence, the right to direct or indirect suicide is therefore an absolute value in this type of society. In a capitalist society, killing machines, prostheses which will make it possible to eliminate life when it will be too unbearable, or economically too expensive, will emerge and will be in common practice. It either a value of freedom or a commodity, will be one of the rules of future society.

Will not the men of tomorrow be conditioned by psychotropic drugs and subjected to manipulations of the psyche? How to protect yourself from it?

The only precautions one can take are related to knowledge and knowledge. It is essential today to ban a large number of drugs, to stop the proliferation of conditioning drugs; but perhaps the border has already been crossed.
On the other hand, isn't television an excessive drug?
Hasn't alcohol always been an excessive drug?
The worst drug is the absence of culture. People want drugs because they don't have the culture. Why do they seek drug alienation? Because they have become aware of their powerlessness to live and that this powerlessness translates concretely into the total refusal of life.
An optimistic bet on the man would be to say that if the man had the cutlure, in the sense of the tools of the thought, he could escape the solutions of impotence. So, to take the evil at the root, it is to give to the men a formidable instrument of subversion and creativity.
I do not believe that banning drugs would be sufficient because if you do not tackle a problem at its root, you inevitably fall into the gears of the police and it is worse.

How are we going to deal with mental illness in the future?

The problem of the development of the medicine of mental illnesses will come about in two stages. Initially there will be still more drugs, psychotropic drugs, which correspond to a real progress, for 30 years, in mental medicine.
It seems to me that, as a second step, and for economic reasons, a certain number of electoral means will be put in place, which will be either pain control methods (bio-feedback, etc.), or a computer system of psychoanalytic dialogues.
Have you a source for that?

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Brio's entry was from : " This fragment is excerpted from his book [B]“Brief History of the Future[/B]”, published in France in 2006.”

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
"DO NOT KILL OUR CASH COW" - sez Big Pharma
(Not You Gringott)
I am going to see if I can get a patent for water & pressure as an effective building fire deterrent, since captain obvious reigns supreme.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I have this ebook so pm me if anyone would like a copy!

Brief History of the Future

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's an excerpt from a published book available on Amazon.
I guess that settles the question of it being fake or not.
....and I took a look on amazon. Only $908 for a hardback copy.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From 'Before It's News' (suspect source)

MIT paper on mRNA injections and possible consequences, and interview with the doctor, Stephanie Seneff Ph.D who wrote it​

Sunday, May 23, 2021

By Vlad Tepes

Thank you Pauline for all the work you did on this. Oz-Rita tells us that the video is especially important after the one hour thirteen minute mark.

I am currently working my way through it. With focus, mRNA injections aside, its a heck of a lesson in biology.

Pauline also extracted a few pages from the MIT paper, posted below, that she felt was of special interest. But its probably best to read the whole paper.

The paper can be downloaded from here.

video at link

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
nope, I saw stuff at the hospital that would make you shake your head. I had one patient who had suffered a catastrophic stroke, she needed cardiac bypass cuz her heart was a mess. To top it off she had a lung full of scar tissue from a disease called sarcoidosis. She came in from the nursing home and was admitted covid positive. When I went to her room we had a nice chat. She told me her chest felt a little heavy and that was it. She coughed a few times. They send her back to the nursing home two days later and she was fine. I saw quite a few cardiac patients who were covid positive but only knew because of their cardiac issues. Some of these people were a real mess but asymptomatic for covid. On the other side of the spectrum we did get those cases of otherwise healthy young people who totally succumbed to covid. One of our Nurse Practitioners who is in her 30s and very athletic has been a mess for 6 months since she got covid. Her breathing is so bad somedays she can hardly walk across the room. They cant get her off prednisone. This is why watching this disease up close and personal I have no doubt it is generically engineered to strike a certain DNA. Do not doubt this is a real and deadly disease for some. Way over blown for sure and most do just fine with it. A campaign of terror would not have worked with covid without the elusive xfactor of who it decides to take down with no logic.
Avalon -- Please do not forget to add the now known negative effect on women's reproductive ability as a result of the shot.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Traderjoe

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This says all. There's been a plan in place for a long time and they are pushing the agenda now. They don't like us much.