• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That certainly makes perfect sense.

Providing you do not want the Dark Side exposed and you just want to keep the narrative going.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Agree, suspect source
Hence the word "Before". DYODD, No entity's information can be taken as gospel.
If one wants spoon-fed news just stick with MSM. They are never misleading. Just ask them.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Some promising news...

MAY 22, 2021 BY ADMIN

COVID Vaccinated People Within 2 Years​

All vaccinated people will die within 2 years. Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world’s leading virologist stated bluntly: “There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated. We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.” The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine. “They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement. That is all that can be said.”

The interview is interesting. But he doesn't say, at least in the clip available at the link, what the article claims he says.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Brio's entry was from : " This fragment is excerpted from his book [B]“Brief History of the Future[/B]”, published in France in 2006.”
Maybe.

To counter that

- if you search the internet, it is nearly always attributed to the Salomon interview (where it does NOT appear).

- I haven't been able to find the full text of that book for free online, but you can see the table of contents here https://www.amazon.com/History-Futu...05QPB9G8&revisionId=8db419d0&format=1&depth=1 . If anyone wants to buy the book and check, go ahead. I'm guessing it isn't there...

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
“Jacques Attali was an advisor to François Mitterrand (former President of France) and wrote this in 1981:
“In the future it will be a question of finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old man, because once he is over 60-65 years old, man lives longer than he produces and it costs society dearly.
Then the weak and then the useless who do not contribute anything to society because there will be more and more, and especially finally the stupid.
Euthanasia directed at these groups; euthanasia must be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases.
Of course, we will not be able to execute people or organize camps. We will get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good.
Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive. Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to stop abruptly rather than gradually deteriorate.
We won’t be able to pass intelligence tests on millions and millions of people, you can imagine!
We will find something or cause it; a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the elderly, it does not matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb.
The stupid will believe it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.
The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone. “ This fragment is excerpted from his book “Brief History of the Future”, published in France in 2006.”

I have this ebook ... !

Brief History of the Future

a brief search of the ebook @

for " 60-65 "
for " slaughterhouse "
for "euthanasia must be an essential instrument of our future societies"

each of the above 3 return " no results found ... "

searching the single word " euthanasia "
returned One result which had no relation to the above quote

FWIW

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
TruthPepe@Breitnigge8816
21h··/g/The_Donald
Fauci is "a dead man walking"

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/323102727

The world's leading pathologist, Dr Roger Hodkinson, says that Anthony Fauci will be "slaughtered in the street" and his "blood will run in the gutter" after conducting an exhaustive series of tests at his state of the art laboratory in Canada. "All males who have been vaccinated are effectively sterile, and when they find out there will be trouble." Hodkinson continued his research despite receiving multiple death threats, and now has the concrete evidence to back his claims.

The news comes as a further setback to the faltering vaccine campaign as a host of the world's premier virologists have began speaking out.

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/2...ar&utm_medium=social&utm_source=meetedgar.com

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1622047775302.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
12,184 DEAD 1,196,190 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines” - Conservative Choice Campaign

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
only 50%??

1622054547846.png

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've been saying this regularly, when people ask if I've had the jab: "I am not vaccinated, and I am not getting vaccinated. " They look at me kind of dumbfounded. People know that I have a scientific background and am not a moron, so they dont press me. I'm not ashamed of my stance.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^^^ Some may not like Wendy but she sure told Dr Oz.

Too Bad, awfully nice woman.

There went her career.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've been saying this regularly, when people ask if I've had the jab: "I am not vaccinated, and I am not getting vaccinated. " They look at me kind of dumbfounded. People know that I have a scientific background and am not a moron, so they dont press me. I'm not ashamed of my stance.
you got to admit the look on The Great Oz's face was priceless:rotf:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Didn't know anything about Wendy so just read up on her, looks like her career has been tanking anyway. But she's smart enough to know who not to trust...

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
12,184 DEAD 1,196,190 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines” - Conservative Choice Campaign

no one seems to care... boggles the mind

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

If they don't have a running ticker of the number on the idiot box, then it doesn't exist. It's just all Fake news to the lemmings.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I clicked on the links to the database, and couldn't get the same numbers. The actual numbers from the database seemed to be massively lower to me. Maybe I was making an error in interpreting the databse - did anyone else try this?

I got:
Moderna 29,616 people injured, 22 fatalities
Janssen 4,997, 10 fatalities
AstraZeneca 237,648, 100 fatalities
Pfizer 191,215, 59 fatalities

Total 463,476, just 191 fatalities

Open to being corrected obviously.

Last edited:

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Every time I share these stat's with people, they inevitably compare these results to the number of people that have supposedly (not really) died of covid and use that as evidence of how much safer it is to get a vaccine.......then, I tell them that the CDC announced in Oct (right on their website) that only 6% of the recorded Covid deaths were directly attributable to covid alone, and that vaccine deaths are actually close to, if not greater than the true number of covid deaths and still, they will not budge. Then, for the knock-out blow, I remind them that the so-called vaccines do not stop you from getting or spreading Covid, the only claimed benefit is that they might keep you from getting acutely sick. Might.

I'm telling you, the number of vaccine deaths could be 10X or even 20X the current number, and they would still be in denial. When nothing will convince them, you know are dealing with clinically psychotic people.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
CREEPY! BIDEN WH TEAMS UP WITH SNAPCHAT TO URGE TEEN VACCINATIONS

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

"I Don't Know Of A Bigger Story In The World" Right Now Than Ivermectin: NYTimes Best-Selling Author​

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2021 - 11:40 PM
Authored by Nick Corbishley via NakedCapitalism.com,

So why are journalists not covering it?

Michael Capuzzo, a New York Times best-selling author , has just published an article titled “The Drug That Cracked Covid”. The 15-page article chronicles the gargantuan struggle being waged by frontline doctors on all continents to get ivermectin approved as a Covid-19 treatment, as well as the tireless efforts by reporters, media outlets and social media companies to thwart them.

Because of ivermectin, Capuzzo says, there are “hundreds of thousands, actually millions, of people around the world, from Uttar Pradesh in India to Peru to Brazil, who are living and not dying.” Yet media outlets have done all they can to “debunk” the notion that ivermectin may serve as an effective, easily accessible and affordable treatment for Covid-19. They have parroted the arguments laid out by health regulators around the world that there just isn’t enough evidence to justify its use.

For his part, Capuzzo, as a reporter, “saw with [his] own eyes the other side [of the story]” that has gone unreported, of the many patients in the US whose lives have been saved by ivermectin and of five of the doctors that have led the battle to save lives around the world, Paul Marik, Umberto Meduri, José Iglesias, Pierre Kory and Joe Varon. These are all highly decorated doctors. Through their leadership of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care (FLCCC) Alliance, they have already enhanced our treatment of Covid-19 by discovering and promoting the use of Corticoid steroids against the virus. But their calls for ivermectin to also be used have met with a wall of resistance from healthcare regulators and a wall of silence from media outlets.

“I really wish the world could see both sides,” Capuzzo laments.

But unfortunately most reporters are not interested in telling the other side of the story. Even if they were, their publishers would probably refuse to publish it.

That may explain why Capuzzo, a six-time Pulitzer-nominated journalist best known for his New York Times-bestselling nonfiction books Close to Shore and Murder Room, ended up publishing his article on ivermectin in Mountain Home, a monthly local magazine for the of the Pennsylvania mountains and New York Finger Lakes region, of which Capuzzo’s wife is the editor.

clyderose

Reaction score
Every time I share these stat's with people, they inevitably compare these results to the number of people that have supposedly (not really) died of covid and use that as evidence of how much safer it is to get a vaccine.......then, I tell them that the CDC announced in Oct (right on their website) that only 6% of the recorded Covid deaths were directly attributable to covid alone, and that vaccine deaths are actually close to, if not greater than the true number of covid deaths and still, they will not budge. Then, for the knock-out blow, I remind them that the so-called vaccines do not stop you from getting or spreading Covid, the only claimed benefit is that they might keep you from getting acutely sick. Might.

I'm telling you, the number of vaccine deaths could be 10X or even 20X the current number, and they would still be in denial. When nothing will convince them, you know are dealing with clinically psychotic people.
So wouldn't you agree that the reason the people you share this data with are in denial is because they have accepted this thing into their bodies, and are now "all in" like a stud poker player who has bet everything they have and called with a pair of deuces showing and one in the hole. they have basically bet their life and maybe the lives of their children on this hand and nothing you or I can say will change the hope they have of winning. I find it profoundly sad that these multi millions of people now have no choice in what happens next and will line up for the boosters that will come next since not to do so will invalidate the original bet.

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So wouldn't you agree that the reason the people you share this data with are in denial is because they have accepted this thing into their bodies, and are now "all in" like a stud poker player who has bet everything they have and called with a pair of deuces showing and one in the hole. they have basically bet their life and maybe the lives of their children on this hand and nothing you or I can say will change the hope they have of winning. I find it profoundly sad that these multi millions of people now have no choice in what happens next and will line up for the boosters that will come next since not to do so will un-validate the original bet.

take a Benadryl , it just means you had a good response to the vaccine....and they will believe it.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've read several posts that it causes sterility.
I'm going to go far out on the woo train here but at this point nothing would surprise me. The push for transgender equality has been way out of proportion the last 5 years. What if transgender awareness was introduced because they are going to chemically alter these children with the vaccine. What if it will cause children to not sexually develop.

Last edited: