• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
a brief search of the ebook @

for " 60-65 "
for " slaughterhouse "
for "euthanasia must be an essential instrument of our future societies"

each of the above 3 return " no results found ... "

searching the single word " euthanasia "
returned One result which had no relation to the above quote

FWIW
Weird..

I found this on google books just searching.

"Found inside – Page 228
of France , and president of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development . He has said , ' As soon as he goes beyond sixty to sixty - five years of age , man lives longer than his capacity to produce , and he then costs society a lot of money . . . Euthanasia will become one of the essential instruments of our future . ' Or , there is Dr ... She maintains that the ' last days ' must not be ' lost days ' ".

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's more than 160 dead...

Over 10,000 COVID-19 Infections Recorded in Americans Who Received a Vaccine: CDC​

160 patients were reported dead
BY ZACHARY STIEBER

May 26, 2021

More than 10,000 COVID-19 infections among people who are fully vaccinated against the disease have been reported to a U.S. health agency by states.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was just informed that a friend of mine died last night, had the Pfizer shot five days ago (despite me telling him to not take that poison).
How old was he? Do you think it was the shot?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
some study was just released -- said antibodies likely last a lifetime. tv news reported that

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm going to go far out on the woo train here but at this point nothing would surprise me. The push for transgender equality has been way out of proportion the last 5 years. What if transgender awareness was introduced because they are going to chemically alter these children with the vaccine. What if it will cause children to not sexually develop.
I have been wondering if the Covid-induced loss of smell is a side effect of the gain of function or an engineered feature.

Hang with me here... think pheromones and population control.

I had Covid 8 months ago, and my sense of smell seems to have been permanently altered. I have several fine colognes, but now they all smell like musty dirt, and I've quit wearing them. Body odor just smells like sulfur (rotten eggs), however my sense of smell in general is now weak (50%). Without getting too explicit I can testify that one of my favorite sensory experiences when pleasing my wife is completely absent.

I have wondered if the disease was designed to diminish sexual attraction in general for the purpose of population control. Maybe just one additional impact in addition to other features of the disease and the "vaccines."

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
One would have to have taken leave of every single mental faculty to even consider being vaccinated with such a toxin, let alone to be bribed into it.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wouldn't take the death jab for a million dollars guaranteed, much less a chance at a million. Money is worthless without one's health.
One would have to have taken leave of every single mental faculty to even consider being vaccinated with such a toxin, let alone to be bribed into it.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
All you have to know is what is written on the CDC's website.

It clearly states on there that the "vaccines" are safe, and effective at keeping you from getting Covid.
But if you do get sick, having the Covid vaccine will keep you from getting seriously ill. Unless, of course, it doesn't keep you from getting seriously ill. In which case, it will keep you from dying. Unless, of course, you do die, in which case......you can.....reincarnate?

I think free donuts and lotteries definitely increases the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines. Unless, of course, it doesn't increase the safety and effectiveness.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
degreed white women queer for the vax

1622258954008.png

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score
Well it beats getting the vaccine for a free donut or ice cream cone.. lol
At least one hospital putting up the good fight.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

HEART INFLAMMATION IN YOUTH RECENTLY VAXXED​

Serious cases of myocarditis in young people after receiving the #Covid19 vaccines are piling up across the US. Although the CDC is downplaying these cases, some hospitals are now having to change monitoring protocols for any child that comes in after receiving the shot and is experiencing unexpected symptoms.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good for them. We have a Sherriff on the Durham police force who was fired for refusing the vaccine. he filed a lawsuit too. You notice at the end of the hospitals statement they claim its not experimental. Makes me sick to read that crap.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Serious cases of myocarditis in young people after receiving the #Covid19 vaccines are piling up across the US. Although the CDC is downplaying these cases, some hospitals are now having to change monitoring protocols for any child that comes in after receiving the shot and is experiencing unexpected symptoms.

BUT they didn't catch covid!! Just means they mounted a good response to the vaccine.. blah , blah, blah.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Divorce Court Judge orders COVID-19 vaccine for Liberty Co. man to see his children​

By Ivory Hecker
Published 4 days ago
News
FOX 26 Houston
Court orders Liberty Co. man to get vaccinated to see his child
FOX 26 Reporter Ivory Hecker spoke with the father about the order.
LIBERTY COUNTY, Texas - A Liberty County man says his rights were violated when a divorce court judge ordered him to get a COVID-19 vaccine in order to see his kids.
The court-ordered COVID-19 vaccine was listed as a requirement by the judge in order for Chris Staley to have visitation with his kids, according to Trinity County court records.

The divorce docket dated 5/10/21 gives this order: "Both parents are to get vaccinated for COVID by end of this week."
"He pretty much told me and her both that we were to get a COVID vaccination," said Chris Staley. "I shook my head, and he said, ‘I see that Mr. Staley doesn’t agree with this.’"

Staley lives in Cleveland, Texas, but has been going through a divorce via Zoom in Trinity County where his ex lives with their four kids.
"I didn’t agree with it myself, and he pretty much told me that I guess I didn’t want to see my kids," said Staley.

District Judge Travis Kitchens made the hand written vaccine order, according to the Trinity County clerk’s office. He so far has not responded to FOX 26’s calls for comment.
"I just feel like my civil rights were kind of violated there, whenever a judge is ordering me to take a vaccination, like I said, that’s not FDA approved, and they really have no idea what the side effects could be down the road, you know--what it could do to me in a year or five years," said Staley.
Staley says he feels he should have the right to see his four kids, ages 6 to 11, without a vaccine.
"No underlying anything--they were perfectly fine," said Staley of his children’s health.
Staley says his lawyer Lana Shadwick also advised him to follow judge Kitchens’ orders.
"[Judge Kitchens is] the one who’s gonna set my visitations and be the one that handles all my stuff—pretty much be the lawyer who oversees my case until my kids are 18 and that it would be in my best interest not to upset him, and she pretty much said you probably should just go get it," said Staley.
Court records show the attorney withdrew from the case after Staley contacted FOX 26. Staley’s ex has not yet responded to FOX 26’s calls for comment.
Staley missed his court ordered vaccination deadline and had his first visitation with the kids last weekend--still unvaccinated.
"Kind of rolled with it and just kind of took my kids for the day without anyone saying whether I’ve gotten this vaccination or not," said Staley.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Divorce Court Judge orders COVID-19 vaccine for Liberty Co. man to see his children​

Judge playing doctor is he?

"I just feel like my civil rights were kind of violated there,
"Kind of violated"??? He'd better know for sure!

I'll bet there's a lawsuit in that decision...

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

That means the vaccine is working :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

By Ivory Hecker
Published 4 days ago
News
FOX 26 Houston
Court orders Liberty Co. man to get vaccinated to see his child
FOX 26 Reporter Ivory Hecker spoke with the father about the order.
LIBERTY COUNTY, Texas - A Liberty County man says his rights were violated when a divorce court judge ordered him to get a COVID-19 vaccine in order to see his kids.
The court-ordered COVID-19 vaccine was listed as a requirement by the judge in order for Chris Staley to have visitation with his kids, according to Trinity County court records.

https://insight.adsrvr.org/track/clk?imp=7e541698-f544-4d2f-9ba3-87abe5191d6c&ag=50kyrox&sfe=12e97a67&sig=kBuTUzmoAgkZW9GKLqW2MW2GWyR4mWyE7i3w58pnEtk.&crid=l3vksvym&cf=2259168&fq=0&t=1&td_s=www.fox26houston.com&rcats=y29&mcat=dv-51001818&mste=&mfld=4&mssi=None&mfsi=mtqibr84id&sv=taboola&uhow=148&agsa=&wp=10.0&rgco=United States&rgre=North Carolina&rgme=560&rgci=Creedmoor&rgz=27522&dt=PC&osf=Windows&os=Windows10&br=Chrome&svpid=725&rlangs=en&mlang=&did=9850229&rcxt=Other&tmpc=&vrtd=&osi=&osv=&daid=&dnr=0&vpb=&c=OAFQAVgFeG-AAQCIAQM.&dur=ChoKB2kxZTdrYTEiDwjBjbcBEgh0dGRhYnNlZwowCgxjaGFyZ2UtYWxsLTEiIAj___________8BEhN0dGRfZGF0YV9leGNsdXNpb25zCj4KIWNoYXJnZS1tYXhEb3VibGVWZXJpZnlCcmFuZFNhZmV0eSIZCNv__________wESDGRvdWJsZXZlcmlmeQ..&durs=EnVMmp&crrelr=&npt=4&svscid=486833081&mdl=Chrome - Windows&adpt=tb_ltaboola&ipl=486833081&pcm=1&ict=WiFi&said=2284269343348118797&auct=1&us_privacy=1---&r=https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/trackclk/N1395.284566THETRADEDESK/B22602652.303232411;dc_trk_aid=495984070;dc_trk_cid=150561998;dc_lat=;dc_rdid=;tag_for_child_directed_treatment=;tfua=;gdpr=0;gdpr_consent=;ltd=&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral&tblci=GiBBPJ3KB46uQRlNvVfuAlIBQk4JicEGoQkA0H42yR6j_yCM6UMohbWy_db01ZoJ#tblciGiBBPJ3KB46uQRlNvVfuAlIBQk4JicEGoQkA0H42yR6j_yCM6UMohbWy_db01ZoJ
The divorce docket dated 5/10/21 gives this order: "Both parents are to get vaccinated for COVID by end of this week."
"He pretty much told me and her both that we were to get a COVID vaccination," said Chris Staley. "I shook my head, and he said, ‘I see that Mr. Staley doesn’t agree with this.’"

Staley lives in Cleveland, Texas, but has been going through a divorce via Zoom in Trinity County where his ex lives with their four kids.
"I didn’t agree with it myself, and he pretty much told me that I guess I didn’t want to see my kids," said Staley.

District Judge Travis Kitchens made the hand written vaccine order, according to the Trinity County clerk’s office. He so far has not responded to FOX 26’s calls for comment.
"I just feel like my civil rights were kind of violated there, whenever a judge is ordering me to take a vaccination, like I said, that’s not FDA approved, and they really have no idea what the side effects could be down the road, you know--what it could do to me in a year or five years," said Staley.
Staley says he feels he should have the right to see his four kids, ages 6 to 11, without a vaccine.
"No underlying anything--they were perfectly fine," said Staley of his children’s health.
Staley says his lawyer Lana Shadwick also advised him to follow judge Kitchens’ orders.
"[Judge Kitchens is] the one who’s gonna set my visitations and be the one that handles all my stuff—pretty much be the lawyer who oversees my case until my kids are 18 and that it would be in my best interest not to upset him, and she pretty much said you probably should just go get it," said Staley.
Court records show the attorney withdrew from the case after Staley contacted FOX 26. Staley’s ex has not yet responded to FOX 26’s calls for comment.
Staley missed his court ordered vaccination deadline and had his first visitation with the kids last weekend--still unvaccinated.
"Kind of rolled with it and just kind of took my kids for the day without anyone saying whether I’ve gotten this vaccination or not," said Staley.
Somewhere someone is keeping a list of all Bolshevik supporting judges who'll to be hanged for tyranny. Travis just made the list!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This means the 'vaccine' is working, right?

1622298752774.png

I hope this guys wins the lottery, he's going to need it!

1622298845521.png

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, I am glad some nurses have decided to sue Methodist Hospital in Houston. Over a 100 I hear. They do not want to be Guinea Pigs. I hope that spineless administrator gets it broke off in him for forcing such a thing.
I hope more attorneys start legal proceedings against others that require the same thing with their employees.

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This means the 'vaccine' is working, right?

View attachment 212042

I hope this guys wins the lottery, he's going to need it!

View attachment 212045
There is a national registery called Tiberius that tracks the vaxxed. Do not try to fake a card... I tell everyone I identify as vaccinated...lol. This all will eventually blow over and be forgotten. The world has a short memory.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Judge playing doctor is he?

"Kind of violated"??? He'd better know for sure!

I'll bet there's a lawsuit in that decision...
This stuff is making me lose my mind!!!!

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why not ? :don't    know2:
If you fake one, be careful. I would not use a faked one for official things as it will be checked against Tiberius. ( I am tired of following this rabbit hole. It goes to deep.. I know the truth now. I think i will back out of the hole and enjoy what left of my life)

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This stuff is making me lose my mind!!!!
You and me both!!! Honestly, that Judge should not be a judge. He is legislating from the bench. There is no law that demands you take the Frankenvax. Somewhere there should be an attorney who should try and step on this Judges toes. Pro Bono! I would create such an absolute scandal!!!!!

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is true!

Tiberius Platform Aids COVID-19 Logistics, Delivery​

Here is how deep it goes.

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score
This form is off the flccc.org site:

Here is another article with links to sources.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have been wondering if the Covid-induced loss of smell is a side effect of the gain of function or an engineered feature.

Hang with me here... think pheromones and population control.

I had Covid 8 months ago, and my sense of smell seems to have been permanently altered. I have several fine colognes, but now they all smell like musty dirt, and I've quit wearing them. Body odor just smells like sulfur (rotten eggs), however my sense of smell in general is now weak (50%). Without getting too explicit I can testify that one of my favorite sensory experiences when pleasing my wife is completely absent.

I have wondered if the disease was designed to diminish sexual attraction in general for the purpose of population control. Maybe just one additional impact in addition to other features of the disease and the "vaccines."
I remember a recent study which determined that smell was the number 1 criteria influencing whether or not a woman found any certain man attractive.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ivermectin, The Drug That Cracked COVID and Treated President Trump

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...at-cracked-covid-and-treated-president-trump/

Excerpt:

So many people have bought into the vaccine narrative, and so many people have exposed themselves to the risks of an untested, non-FDA approved experimental treatment, they simply will not be able to admit (or accept) any form of truth that runs counter to that narrative. To admit alternative safe treatments were the better option, is to admit you have been duped and exposed yourself to risk unnecessarily.

That said there is a remarkable, albeit long, article and story about a group of physicians who developed a COVID treatment protocol around the drug Ivermectin. The story is long, but well worth the read. Excerpt below:

Mountain Home Magazine – […] In addition, Kory, Marik, et. al published the first comprehensive COVID-19 prevention and early treatment protocol (which they would eventually call I-MASK). It is centered around the drug Ivermectin, which President Trump used at Walter Reed hospital, unreported by the press, though it may well have saved the president’s life while he was instead touting new big pharma drugs.

More Info at this link: https://www.mountainhomemag.com/2021/05/01/356270/the-drug-that-cracked-covid

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Then along comes rubbish like this from the New York Times:

Reverse psychological tricks. First they sewed seeds of doubt about AZ's safety in order to scare people into taking Pfizer instead. Of course, neither one is really safe, although the last data I saw had the immediate death rate from Pfizer as higher. Then, to reinforce the idea of Pfizer being safe in the minds of the minions, they generate a fake story about paid operatives discrediting Pfizer.

How can these f**king editors be so sick as to promote people to poison themselves...Do they really think they and their families are going to be spared by the New World Order people that orchestrated the plandemic? And do they really think the survivors will forget who was promoting the deaths? Damn the mainstream media people.

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

According to a newly published study in the Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research, there’s finally an advantage to living with fibromyalgia. Researchers from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and the biomedical firm EpicGenetics have confirmed fibromyalgia patients are much less likely to die from COVID-19 or develop severe complications from it than the general public.

During a screening, only 82 out of 2,195 fibromyalgia patients tested positive for COVID-19 antibodies. And only one of those 82 individuals was hospitalized and placed on a ventilator for severe COVID-19 infection.

“According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), a total of 63,152 laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 associated hospitalizations per day were reported between March 1, 2020 and October 17, 2020,” reads the study. “The overall cumulative hospitalization rate was 193.7 per 100,000 population. Using those numbers, we would have expected far more than just one person in our cohort to have required a hospitalization but that did not transpire.”

Even more shocking, there were no COVID-19 deaths among the cohort of fibromyalgia patients.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
How can these f**king editors be so sick as to promote people to poison themselves...Do they really think they and their families are going to be spared by the New World Order people that orchestrated the plandemic? And do they really think the survivors will forget who was promoting the deaths? Damn the mainstream media people.

How... these people are worth less than nothing, which means they'll sell themselves out for next to nothing.

What irks me to no end BF is that the mainstream media showed how biased, skewed and morally reprehensible they are over the course of the past 17 months like never before. Yet they are not only still alive and kicking, but they appear to be thriving.

Taking control of the sludge pump, a la "The Running Man" might be the only way to counter their toxicity and evil.