• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ivermectin, The Drug That Cracked COVID and Treated President Trump

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...at-cracked-covid-and-treated-president-trump/

Excerpt:

So many people have bought into the vaccine narrative, and so many people have exposed themselves to the risks of an untested, non-FDA approved experimental treatment, they simply will not be able to admit (or accept) any form of truth that runs counter to that narrative. To admit alternative safe treatments were the better option, is to admit you have been duped and exposed yourself to risk unnecessarily.

That said there is a remarkable, albeit long, article and story about a group of physicians who developed a COVID treatment protocol around the drug Ivermectin. The story is long, but well worth the read. Excerpt below:

Mountain Home Magazine – […] In addition, Kory, Marik, et. al published the first comprehensive COVID-19 prevention and early treatment protocol (which they would eventually call I-MASK). It is centered around the drug Ivermectin, which President Trump used at Walter Reed hospital, unreported by the press, though it may well have saved the president’s life while he was instead touting new big pharma drugs.

More Info at this link: https://www.mountainhomemag.com/2021/05/01/356270/the-drug-that-cracked-covid
Good read, thanks. “we have affected the most sensitive organ on humans: the wallet...”

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score

According to a newly published study in the Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research, there’s finally an advantage to living with fibromyalgia. Researchers from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and the biomedical firm EpicGenetics have confirmed fibromyalgia patients are much less likely to die from COVID-19 or develop severe complications from it than the general public.

During a screening, only 82 out of 2,195 fibromyalgia patients tested positive for COVID-19 antibodies. And only one of those 82 individuals was hospitalized and placed on a ventilator for severe COVID-19 infection.

“According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), a total of 63,152 laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 associated hospitalizations per day were reported between March 1, 2020 and October 17, 2020,” reads the study. “The overall cumulative hospitalization rate was 193.7 per 100,000 population. Using those numbers, we would have expected far more than just one person in our cohort to have required a hospitalization but that did not transpire.”

Even more shocking, there were no COVID-19 deaths among the cohort of fibromyalgia patients.
Ohh lucky me, I guess. Thanks for the link.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Divorce Court Judge orders COVID-19 vaccine for Liberty Co. man to see his children​

By Ivory Hecker
Published 4 days ago
News
FOX 26 Houston
Court orders Liberty Co. man to get vaccinated to see his child
FOX 26 Reporter Ivory Hecker spoke with the father about the order.
LIBERTY COUNTY, Texas - A Liberty County man says his rights were violated when a divorce court judge ordered him to get a COVID-19 vaccine in order to see his kids.
The court-ordered COVID-19 vaccine was listed as a requirement by the judge in order for Chris Staley to have visitation with his kids, according to Trinity County court records.

The divorce docket dated 5/10/21 gives this order: "Both parents are to get vaccinated for COVID by end of this week."
"He pretty much told me and her both that we were to get a COVID vaccination," said Chris Staley. "I shook my head, and he said, ‘I see that Mr. Staley doesn’t agree with this.’"

Staley lives in Cleveland, Texas, but has been going through a divorce via Zoom in Trinity County where his ex lives with their four kids.
"I didn’t agree with it myself, and he pretty much told me that I guess I didn’t want to see my kids," said Staley.

District Judge Travis Kitchens made the hand written vaccine order, according to the Trinity County clerk’s office. He so far has not responded to FOX 26’s calls for comment.
"I just feel like my civil rights were kind of violated there, whenever a judge is ordering me to take a vaccination, like I said, that’s not FDA approved, and they really have no idea what the side effects could be down the road, you know--what it could do to me in a year or five years," said Staley.
Staley says he feels he should have the right to see his four kids, ages 6 to 11, without a vaccine.
"No underlying anything--they were perfectly fine," said Staley of his children’s health.
Staley says his lawyer Lana Shadwick also advised him to follow judge Kitchens’ orders.
"[Judge Kitchens is] the one who’s gonna set my visitations and be the one that handles all my stuff—pretty much be the lawyer who oversees my case until my kids are 18 and that it would be in my best interest not to upset him, and she pretty much said you probably should just go get it," said Staley.
Court records show the attorney withdrew from the case after Staley contacted FOX 26. Staley’s ex has not yet responded to FOX 26’s calls for comment.
Staley missed his court ordered vaccination deadline and had his first visitation with the kids last weekend--still unvaccinated.
"Kind of rolled with it and just kind of took my kids for the day without anyone saying whether I’ve gotten this vaccination or not," said Staley.

Since when can a judge practice medicine? Frack that guy. Then send a complaint to the State medical board for unlicensed practice.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1622384350189.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
“HOLY CRAP This leaked #Pfizer study from the EMA shows that the #vaccine particles are hugely sequestered into the ovaries. That’s right. The ovaries. “

https://gab.com/Havoc17/posts/106325064169400805

1622407519361.png

-------------------------------

Study connected to Pfizer/ovary leaked EMA report....

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04748172

Detailed Description:
Introduction Although there is as yet no scientific evidence that a SARS-CoV-2 virus infection could have negative effects on fertility, currently the possibility that the virus could affect sperm function and egg performance cannot be excluded. Previous studies have already shown an association between influenza and infertility. SARS-CoV-2 seems to be far more aggressive in terms of severe illness, morbidity and mortality in comparison to common influenzas, thus it is reasonable to hypothesize a possible substantial effect of Covid-19 on fertility.

At the cellular level, common influenza viruses promote oxidant-sensitive pathways, leading to increased oxidative stress. This mechanism has been blamed to cause male infertility through a reduction of progressive motility in spermatozoa and a simultaneous increase in sperm DNA fragmentation. Based on this pathogenic pathway, it can be hypothesized that SARS-CoV-2 could increase sperm DNA fragmentation, which might affect fertilizing potential. Along the same lines, SARS-CoV-2 may affect oocyte performance through mechanisms that increase oxidative stress.

As SARS-CoV-2 acts through the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor, this was proposed as an additional pathway affecting ovaria follicles and oocytes. ACE2 receptors are expressed in human ovaries, while angiotensin has been detected in measurable amounts in the follicular fluid . Therefore, a possible negative impact of the virus through an interaction between the oocyte and the somatic cells cannot be ruled out.

The COVID-19 pandemic exerted tremendous pressure on scientists to develop safe and effective vaccines. A few delivery systems for next-generation vaccines against COVID-19 were introduced. The new-generation vaccines include only a specific antigen or antigens of the pathogen, instead of the whole pathogen, thus providing a better safety profile. While SARS-CoV-2 has four main structural proteins, the spike protein (S) which is located at the outer surface of the virus particles and can bind to ACE2 on the cell surface and causes receptor-mediated endocytosis of the virus, is the main target to evoke the self-immune system.

The mRNA vaccines represent the newest generation of vaccines in which all components can be engineered via chemical synthesis. Due to the mRNA molecules' low apparent transfection efficacy, lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) are often used to incorporate the mRNA molecules for transfection purposes. An additional advantage of the mRNA vaccine is that the antigen expression generated by the mRNA is a transient process and therefore the risk of host DNA integration is negligible. Furthermore, elimination of live materials poses an advantage from a quality control standpoint and allows quick product switching in manufacturing facilities. Since the process is fully-synthetic it also eliminates the risk of disease transmissions from the manufacturing facility. The effect of the systemic generation and introduction of just the S protein of the SARS-CoV-2 could have a negative influence on ovarian follicles and oocytes has not been studied yet.

Anti Mullarian Hormone (AMH) is a glycoprotein produced by the granulosa cells of the antral follicles. Its circulating levels are associated with the fertility state of the ovary and in contrast to other hormones are not influenced by the state of the menstrual cycle. Therefore, AMH levels are considered the measurement of choice for estimating ovarian reserve.

As Israel is the first country to widely vaccinate its population using the mRNA vaccines and due to all the aforementioned, the aim of this study is to evaluate the influence of the mRNA vaccines on ovarian reserve estimated by the change in AMH before and three-month following vaccination.

Material and Methods This is a prospective study including reproductive age women (age 18 to 42) that are planning to be vaccinated in Israel. Women will be asked to sign an informed consent to participate in the study while visiting the ambulatory vaccinating clinics before being vaccinated. Medical information will be collected by the research team during this visit. Women visiting other ambulatory clinics, which are not planning to be vaccinated will be asked to participate as controls. Blood samples will be collected for AMH analysis before administration of the first mRNA vaccine shot and 3 months following the second vaccine shot. An internet questionnaire will be sent following one year from vaccination regarding gynecological and obstetrical outcomes.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
It just occurred to me that the "push to vaccinate everybody" is a ploy to get all the "plebes" vaccinated so that they will be part of the "culling"... (apart from the non-vaccinated "selected few intended survivors") of the mass genocide to reduce the World's population...

... Hence the insistence on vaccinating the "useless eaters"... because reducing World population to 500 million (Georgia Guidestones) requires 13 out of 14 people on Earth to "disappear"...

So-called "borderless EU" is becoming quasi-IMPOSSIBLE to travel in without "Proof of Vaxx"... unless you're an "illegal migrant"...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I posted this yesterday in the Ivermectin thread...

I haven't seen this "recommended" ANYWHERE... but for over a year now I have a few glasses of "Gin & Tonic" every day.

Indian Tonic Water has "natural flavor = quinine"... and quinine is the "root base" for HCQ, and was the HISTORICALLY INITIAL ANTI-PARASITIC against MALARIA, used by the Brits in all their parasite-infested colonies.

HCQ was developed after MALARIA developed a RESISTANCE against "plain" QUININE... but I (logically?) DOUBT that Covid19 has had time to develop a resistance against it. Well, I hope so, anyway...

A few months ago, both my wife & I (one day apart) woke up with sore throats and aches (but no fever), and we each used up our 3-day prescribed treatments of Ivermectin & Azithromicin. By the 1st evening, we had NO MORE SYMPTOMS. We never went to get tested then or since for "antigens".

Owning a camper, and living in the EU, we're facing the limitations of travel restrictions between countries. Each one has different requirements. Having a "vaccination certificate" sure does make it easier to travel. Otherwise, depending on the country, you have to show a PCR and/or an antigen test of less than 48 or 72 hours, and then in some countries quarantine yourself for up to 2 weeks, or take another test 5 days after arrival.

Sure makes it hard to plan any travel, since appointments for testing are days away... then you have to drive like a maniac to cross countries within 48 or 72 hours...

Oh, and the EU has only approved Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca (perhaps J&J?)... but NOT the Russian SputnikV or the Chinese Sinovac... (the ONLY one with an "inert virus").

Just an update... Anyways, today we went and visited around home... Castles and churches and quaint towns with 700 - 1200 year old buildings... They've finally opened cafe' seating outside, they were full... but we brought our own picnic & Belgian beer and sat on a park bench... Those sitting at cafe' tables weren't wearing their masks, but did so for walking since it's mandatory...

And there's still a curfew from 9pm to 6am nationwide...

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It just occurred to me that the "push to vaccinate everybody" is a ploy to get all the "plebes" vaccinated so that they will be part of the "culling"... (apart from the non-vaccinated "selected few intended survivors") of the mass genocide to reduce the World's population...

That's the only thing I can come up with that makes any sense. I think a lot of people think it's just about the money, but there's never been a product FORCED on close to the entire global population before.

No media outlet is pushing Coca Cola 24/7. There is no passport to prove you wear Adidas. I mean seriously, the push for these injections is way, way over the top. Anytime I glance at any major media outlet, they're promoting this crap. It's absolutely surreal.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Oh, and the EU has only approved Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca (perhaps J&J?)... but NOT the Russian SputnikV or the Chinese Sinovac... (the ONLY one with an "inert virus").
And that's why I wonder if China and Russia plan not to cull their people. But I'm not totally convinced of that either. Guangdong recently had a lockdown to allegedly stop the Indian variant. There must be Chinese scientists smart enough to know that lockdowns are scientifically bullshit for stopping spread, so that makes it seem like they want to kill their people, too.

I also read somewhere that one of the Russian ministers was excited about a vaccine passport. On the other hand, the majority of Russians are refusing to be vaccinated. So if they stick to their guns, they'll be among the survivors.

It would only seem logical that other countries could be like the US, where some officials are NWO operatives and some aren't. Perhaps it's also the case in China and Russia.

Last edited:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
And that's why I wonder if China and Russia plan not to cull their people. But I'm not totally convinced of that either. Guangdong recently had a lockdown to allegedly stop the Indian variant. There must be Chinese scientists smart enough to know that lockdowns are scientifically bullshit for stopping spread, so that makes it seem like they want to kill their people, too.

I also read somewhere that one of the Russian ministers was excited about a vaccine passport. On the other hand, the majority of Russians are refusing to be vaccinated. So if they stick to their guns, they'll be among the survivors.

It would only seem logical that other countries could be like the US, where some officials are NWO operatives and some aren't. Perhaps it's also the case in China and Russia.
China just raised the number of children allowed a couple to three.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Australia's version of the CDC VAERS system:

To 23 May 2021, 3.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given in Australia. In this period, the TGA has received 210 reports of deaths following immunisation – 109 have been reported for the Pfizer vaccine, 94 for the AstraZeneca vaccine and seven where the vaccine was not specified. Most of these reports (93%) were for people 65 years of age and over, and over three quarters were 75 years of age and over. Many of the deaths relate to elderly aged-care residents.

Like the US, the actual death toll is almost certainly a hundred times higher. With the "official" beer virus death toll in Australia standing at 910, that's 2.3 times (give or take) more deaths from the "vaccines" than the virus itself.

Oh and another fun fact, a Chinese company is one leg of the Pfizer "vaccine" tripod:

Their website:

is either inaccessible from the US or they block access to VPN connected users.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

117 Employees File Lawsuit Against Texas Hospital for Requiring COVID-19 Vaccine​

BY JACK PHILLIPS

May 30, 2021 Updated: May 30, 2021

More than 100 employees at Houston Methodist Hospital filed a lawsuit against their employer for requiring all staff members to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in order to keep their jobs.

Saying the COVID-19 vaccines are experimental and they don’t want to be “guinea pigs,” the 117 employees argued in court that it’s unlawful for their employers to require them to take the shots.

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score

Watched this video and he sited the Deagle.com report for 2025 and it's population projection numbers show Russia unchanged and China slightly smaller. The Western nations are hammered. Fast forward to about 13min in the video as lot's of religious subjects covered. I've tried to find the 'Deagle.com' site but supposedly it's been taken down? Interestingly Mexico doesn't show a population loss and they have some vaccination?
1622491618907.png

Last edited:

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Watched this video and he sited the Deagle.com report for 2025 and it's population projection numbers show Russia unchanged and China slightly smaller. The Western nations are hammered. Fast forward to about 13min in the video as lot's of religious subjects covered. I've tried to find the 'Deagle.com' site but supposedly it's been taken down? Interestingly Mexico doesn't show a population loss and they have some vaccination?
Yea They deleted their projections not too long ago from what I can remember. There should be a link to the archive of their population estimates in the discussion below.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yea They delted their projections not too long ago from what I can remember. There should be a link to the archive of their population estimates in the discussion below.

With all this back and forth about what was posted on the Deagle site, I wonder if it was put out there as disinformation until it was widely noticed, then removed to keep the Goy distracted and guessing

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
With all this back and forth about what was posted on the Deagle site, I wonder if it was put out there as disinformation until it was widely noticed, then removed to keep the Goy distracted and guessing
I don't know. I just know the powers that be have been planning population reduction (aka The Great Reset) since the 50's and made it known in 1980. And I think the best way to get the world down to their population would be via vaccine.

They talked about it every day for 18 months, pimped out every rich person, intellectual, singer , actor, sportstar and politician along with free crap and now money so they could get people to take it. Have the shot kill people slowly as to not alarm people till it is too late and to not overwhelm the system.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I don't know. I just know the powers that be have been planning population reduction (aka The Great Reset) since the 50's and made it known in 1980. And I think the best way to get the world down to their population would be via vaccine.

They talked about it every day for 18 months, pimped out every rich person, intellectual, singer , actor, sportstar and politician along with free crap and now money so they could get people to take it. Have the shot kill people slowly as to not alarm people till it is too late and to not overwhelm the system.
agree!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
And I think the best way to get the world down to their population would be via vaccine.
You can even get a free doughnut! Enter a million dollar lottery! Get a free ride to college!

We're so materialistic....

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score

I view it as a twisted form of darwinism.......I for one want to live to see it all fall apart.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
I was just informed that a friend of mine died last night, had the Pfizer shot five days ago (despite me telling him to not take that poison).

Normally wouldn't quote myself, however post mortem revealed total cardio vascular failure due to foreign agent.

This will not end well for the stains.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Normally wouldn't quote myself, however post mortem revealed total cardio vascular failure due to foreign agent.

This will not end well for the stains.
Quote away! Sounds as if blood clots got the best of him. Sorry for your loss.

This is a good listen (1.5x if you listen fast)

How COVID Vaccines Can Cause Blood Clots and More​

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Quote away! Sounds as if blood clots got the best of him. Sorry for your loss.

This is a good listen (1.5x if you listen fast)

How COVID Vaccines Can Cause Blood Clots and More​

No clots were found GH, this foreign agent triggered an irreversible failure of his heart and lungs. It's almost as though as the "vaccine" tripped a switch and pop.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Oh and another fun fact, a Chinese company is one leg of the Pfizer "vaccine" tripod:

As far as I know, the Fosun isn't what locals who want a vaccine take. Domestically, the government is offering either the Sinopharm or Sinovac. Also of interest is that thus far the vaccines are not mandatory in China.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
View attachment 212329

Very interesting, Lukdiver. Thank you for bringing that up.

"Perhaps most surprising of all is the revelation of who is behind Deagel, and to find that answer, Whois was the solution. Early researchers were able to uncover that the person behind the website was none other than former government insider, Edwin Deagle.

Deagle was Undersecretary of the Air Force under President Bill Clinton. He later became Assistant to the Secretary of Defense and the Deputy Secretary of Defense under Clinton in 1994.

Edwin Deagle is also listed as an active member of the CFR.

Perhaps most telling of all is the interesting fact that Deagle is the Director for International Relations for the Rockefeller Foundation, one of the leading eugenic supporters in the world."

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

2 weeks to flatten the curve? Sorry....someone had to say it.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's the only thing I can come up with that makes any sense. I think a lot of people think it's just about the money, but there's never been a product FORCED on close to the entire global population before.

No media outlet is pushing Coca Cola 24/7. There is no passport to prove you wear Adidas. I mean seriously, the push for these injections is way, way over the top. Anytime I glance at any major media outlet, they're promoting this crap. It's absolutely surreal.
Almost like we are getting ready to be harvested. Cows are inoculated before processing . I admit, this is way over the top. (Doesn't some type of disclosure come out in June? Also, A PHD said. It is like the virus was created for the vaccine and not the vaccine for the virus...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Israel sees probable link between Pfizer "vaccine" and myocarditis cases:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, strife in the household...

My wife has taken appointments for the Pfizer jabs... (at least not the AstraZeneca.... but she wouldn't wait for SputnikV or SinoVac to be approved in the EU... btw, those 2 do NOT qualify for the EuroVaxxPass... and French Rothschild President Macron just said "Nothing is off the table", implying that MANDATORY vaxxes could be "in the cards"...)

She_ -"You do what you want, but I'm taking it, I want to travel to see my grandchildren"
- It's just "experimental" The animal guinea pigs all died, now the humans are the guinea pigs.
- "I don't tell you what to do!"
- "But you won't even read all the reports I send you."
- "All my friends have taken it, and they're all fine. And I don't want to read your "weird conspiracy sources"..."
- "As if YOUR "sources" weren't biased.... and MY sources come from doctors & virologists & specialists who are CENSORED"...
- "For a good reason"...
- "Ok, what do you prefer? Burial or cremation?"

That didn't go over too well, lol...
Just like she "turns off" when I show her "illegal migrant criminality" etc...
Unicorns & Rainbows...

So I'm getting in the mode of "What life will be without her", if it goes that way... after 40+ years...
and continuing to take my gin & tonic a few times a day, along with all the supplements & vitamins...

Worst part is she doesn't drive, so I have to take her for the jabs!!! (Should've thrown out the TV and not bought her a Smartphone & Laptop to get Media/FakeBook brainwashed....)

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Almost like we are getting ready to be harvested. Cows are inoculated before processing . I admit, this is way over the top. (Doesn't some type of disclosure come out in June? Also, A PHD said. It is like the virus was created for the vaccine and not the vaccine for the virus...
As cardiologist, Dr. McCullough says, "This entire pandemic is about getting people to take the vaccine."

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Well, strife in the household...

My wife has taken appointments for the Pfizer jabs... (at least not the AstraZeneca.... but she wouldn't wait for SputnikV or SinoVac to be approved in the EU... btw, those 2 do NOT qualify for the EuroVaxxPass... and French Rothschild President Macron just said "Nothing is off the table", implying that MANDATORY vaxxes could be "in the cards"...)

She_ -"You do what you want, but I'm taking it, I want to travel to see my grandchildren"
- It's just "experimental" The animal guinea pigs all died, now the humans are the guinea pigs.
- "I don't tell you what to do!"
- "But you won't even read all the reports I send you."
- "All my friends have taken it, and they're all fine. And I don't want to read your "weird conspiracy sources"..."
- "As if YOUR "sources" weren't biased.... and MY sources come from doctors & virologists & specialists who are CENSORED"...
- "For a good reason"...
- "Ok, what do you prefer? Burial or cremation?"

That didn't go over too well, lol...
Just like she "turns off" when I show her "illegal migrant criminality" etc...
Unicorns & Rainbows...

So I'm getting in the mode of "What life will be without her", if it goes that way... after 40+ years...
and continuing to take my gin & tonic a few times a day, along with all the supplements & vitamins...

Worst part is she doesn't drive, so I have to take her for the jabs!!! (Should've thrown out the TV and not bought her a Smartphone & Laptop to get Media/FakeBook brainwashed....)

The turning off is exactly what happens when the sheep are are presented with facts that contradict the brainwashing they accepted. I have a few friends that had Covid AND still got the vax. Went golfing with a buddy of mine last weekend and he fell into this category. I asked him why he got the vax if he already had it. He said he wanted to be "100% protected" so I pointed out that people still are getting Covid and dying with it (not because of it, but with it). All he could say was "to each their own" and that is the typical response I get when trying to have a civil conversation with people. I think I should quit trying to educate these fools and let the chips fall where they may.