• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The turning off is exactly what happens when the sheep are are presented with facts that contradict the brainwashing they accepted. I have a few friends that had Covid AND still got the vax. Went golfing with a buddy of mine last weekend and he fell into this category. I asked him why he got the vax if he already had it. He said he wanted to be "100% protected" so I pointed out that people still are getting Covid and dying with it (not because of it, but with it). All he could say was "to each their own" and that is the typical response I get when trying to have a civil conversation with people. I think I should quit trying to educate these fools and let the chips fall where they may.

My (anti-vaxx, pro-Ivermectin) GP is out of town for a month, so we went to the other doc in his office today, to inquire about getting tested to see whether we have antibodies against Covid19... and he flatly stated that "those tests are not available to the general public"... and "even if you caught Covid19, that doesn't give you immunity"... and "Read the Scientific Papers like I do"... I knew it was a "lost cause" with that PUPPET....

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My (anti-vaxx, pro-Ivermectin) GP is out of town for a month, so we went to the other doc in his office today, to inquire about getting tested to see whether we have antibodies against Covid19... and he flatly stated that "those tests are not available to the general public"... and "even if you caught Covid19, that doesn't give you immunity"... and "Read the Scientific Papers like I do"... I knew it was a "lost cause" with that PUPPET....

Ask for an audit of his bank accounts and follow the money. I am kidding....ok, actually I am not.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

You should bring some papers with you next time. Say one or two on the effectiveness of ivermectin. Hey smartass Doc, do you mean like these scientific papers? Walk out and leave em on the table.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

FDA approves investigational monoclonal antibody therapy sotrovimab for COVID-19​

Angela Betsaida B. Laguipo, BSN

By Angela Betsaida B. Laguipo, BSN
Jun 1 2021

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has given the green light on the investigational monoclonal antibody therapy, sotrovimab, as a treatment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

The regulatory agency granted an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for sotrovimab, previously called VIR-7831, to treat mild to moderate COVID-19, caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The therapy, which was developed by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Vir Biotechnology, is a single-dose monoclonal antibody intended for adults and pediatric patients 12 years and above, weighing at least 40 kilograms.

Study: GSK and Vir Biotechnology Announce Sotrovimab (VIR-7831) Receives Emergency Use Authorization from the US FDA for Treatment of Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 in High-Risk Adults and Pediatric Patients. Image Credit: MattLphotography / Shutterstock

Study: GSK and Vir Biotechnology Announce Sotrovimab (VIR-7831) Receives Emergency Use Authorization from the US FDA for Treatment of Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 in High-Risk Adults and Pediatric Patients. Image Credit: MattLphotography / Shutterstock

What is a monoclonal antibody therapy?​

Monoclonal antibodies are laboratory-made proteins that mimic the immune system’s ability to ward off harmful pathogens like viruses.
The immune system produces antibodies as a defense mechanism against foreign molecules that are registered in the body. Particular viral or bacterial proteins, known as antigens, trigger the development of antibodies. These bind to the antigenic targets on the pathogen and prevent the infection of host cells.

The main antigenic target of vaccines and therapies for COVID-19 has thus far been SARS-CoV-2’s spike protein. This is the viral protein that mediates viral entry into host cells and thus facilitates infection.

The treatment is a novel way of treating COVID-19 for people who have tested positive for the virus and are at high risk for developing severe illness. These include older adults, immunocompromised people, and those with underlying health conditions like diabetes, hypertension, heart problem, and respiratory illness, among others.

The therapy has been designed to prevent hospitalizations, reduce viral loads, and alleviate symptom severity.

Sotrovimab monoclonal antibody therapy​

The FDA authorization was based on the interim efficacy and safety results from the phase III COVID-19 Monoclonal antibody Efficacy Trial – Intent to Care Early (COMET-ICE) trial in adult outpatients who are at high risk of developing severe COVID-19. An independent data monitoring committee has halted the clinical trial since the therapy is highly effective.

In the randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial in 583 non-hospitalized adults with mild to moderate COVID-19 symptoms, the use of sotrovimab resulted in an 85 percent reduction in the risk of hospitalization or death in high-risk individuals, compared with those in the control group.

Meanwhile, only rare and mild adverse effects were noted, including rash and diarrhea. In the trial, there have been no reports of adverse events, showing that the therapy is safe to use in COVID-19 patients. Moreover, the data showed that sotrovimab maintains its activity against all known variants of concern, including the U.K. and Indian variants of concern. This is because sotrovimab “targets a conserved epitope of the spike protein that is less likely to mutate over time.”

“With the authorization of this monoclonal antibody treatment, we are providing another option to help keep high-risk patients with COVID-19 out of the hospital,” Dr. Patrizia Cavazzoni, director of the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. “It is important to expand the arsenal of monoclonal antibody therapies that are expected to retain activity against the circulating variants of COVID-19 in the United States,” she added.
The FDA is carefully monitoring viral variants and their sensitivity to the approved monoclonal antibodies. Its approval allows for sotrovimab to be distributed and administered as a 500-milligram single dose intravenously by health care providers. The treatment will be available in the United States in the coming weeks.

The fast pace of COVID-19 vaccinations in the U.S. is encouraging, yet, despite these aggressive efforts, there is still a need to help prevent infected patients from developing complications. In just over a year since starting our collaboration and in less than 10 months since beginning clinical trials, we are delighted that, as of today, the benefits of this unique monoclonal antibody will now be available to patients in need,” Dr. Hal Barron, chief scientific officer, and president R&D, GSK, explained.
The monoclonal antibody therapy, sotrovimab, is being studied in ongoing trials. By the first half of 2021, a report of the safety and efficacy analysis at day 29 for the full population from the COMET-ICE trial is expected to be released.

The FDA clarifies that the issuance of a EUA is different than an FDA approval. To issue a EUA, the agency evaluates the totality of available evidence and balances any known or potential risks with any known or potential benefits of the product.

Hence, due to the promising results of sotrovimab, the agency determined that it may effectively treat adults and certain pediatric patients with mild to moderate COVID-19.

Source:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

FDA approves investigational monoclonal antibody therapy sotrovimab for COVID-19​

Angela Betsaida B. Laguipo, BSN

By Angela Betsaida B. Laguipo, BSN
Jun 1 2021

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has given the green light on the investigational monoclonal antibody therapy, sotrovimab, as a treatment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

The regulatory agency granted an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for sotrovimab, previously called VIR-7831, to treat mild to moderate COVID-19, caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The therapy, which was developed by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Vir Biotechnology, is a single-dose monoclonal antibody intended for adults and pediatric patients 12 years and above, weighing at least 40 kilograms.

What is a monoclonal antibody therapy?​

Monoclonal antibodies are laboratory-made proteins that mimic the immune system’s ability to ward off harmful pathogens like viruses.
The immune system produces antibodies as a defense mechanism against foreign molecules that are registered in the body. Particular viral or bacterial proteins, known as antigens, trigger the development of antibodies. These bind to the antigenic targets on the pathogen and prevent the infection of host cells.

The main antigenic target of vaccines and therapies for COVID-19 has thus far been SARS-CoV-2’s spike protein. This is the viral protein that mediates viral entry into host cells and thus facilitates infection.

The treatment is a novel way of treating COVID-19 for people who have tested positive for the virus and are at high risk for developing severe illness. These include older adults, immunocompromised people, and those with underlying health conditions like diabetes, hypertension, heart problem, and respiratory illness, among others.

The therapy has been designed to prevent hospitalizations, reduce viral loads, and alleviate symptom severity.

Sotrovimab monoclonal antibody therapy​

The FDA authorization was based on the interim efficacy and safety results from the phase III COVID-19 Monoclonal antibody Efficacy Trial – Intent to Care Early (COMET-ICE) trial in adult outpatients who are at high risk of developing severe COVID-19. An independent data monitoring committee has halted the clinical trial since the therapy is highly effective.

In the randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial in 583 non-hospitalized adults with mild to moderate COVID-19 symptoms, the use of sotrovimab resulted in an 85 percent reduction in the risk of hospitalization or death in high-risk individuals, compared with those in the control group.

Meanwhile, only rare and mild adverse effects were noted, including rash and diarrhea. In the trial, there have been no reports of adverse events, showing that the therapy is safe to use in COVID-19 patients. Moreover, the data showed that sotrovimab maintains its activity against all known variants of concern, including the U.K. and Indian variants of concern. This is because sotrovimab “targets a conserved epitope of the spike protein that is less likely to mutate over time.”

“With the authorization of this monoclonal antibody treatment, we are providing another option to help keep high-risk patients with COVID-19 out of the hospital,” Dr. Patrizia Cavazzoni, director of the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. “It is important to expand the arsenal of monoclonal antibody therapies that are expected to retain activity against the circulating variants of COVID-19 in the United States,” she added.
The FDA is carefully monitoring viral variants and their sensitivity to the approved monoclonal antibodies. Its approval allows for sotrovimab to be distributed and administered as a 500-milligram single dose intravenously by health care providers. The treatment will be available in the United States in the coming weeks.

The monoclonal antibody therapy, sotrovimab, is being studied in ongoing trials. By the first half of 2021, a report of the safety and efficacy analysis at day 29 for the full population from the COMET-ICE trial is expected to be released.

The FDA clarifies that the issuance of a EUA is different than an FDA approval. To issue a EUA, the agency evaluates the totality of available evidence and balances any known or potential risks with any known or potential benefits of the product.

Hence, due to the promising results of sotrovimab, the agency determined that it may effectively treat adults and certain pediatric patients with mild to moderate COVID-19.

Source:

Along the very same lines but this drug has shown great effect for Covid-19. It stops the GM-CSF molecule and helps prevent a cytokyne storm.

“The data strongly suggest that lenzilumab improved outcomes for hospitalized patients with COVID-19 pneumonia,” said Zelalem Temesgen, MD, Professor of Medicine at Mayo Clinic and Principal Investigator of the Phase 3 trial. “The dosing regimen used in this study was specifically designed for hospitalized patients with COVID-19 pneumonia as a potential foundational therapy. Lenzilumab could make the difference between going on a ventilator, which reduces one’s chance of survival, and leaving the hospital alive.”

Note, that I do own a decent amount of shares in this company now. They just submitted an EUA application and are hoping to get approval to use the drug here possibly this month.

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It just occurred to me that the "push to vaccinate everybody" is a ploy to get all the "plebes" vaccinated so that they will be part of the "culling"... (apart from the non-vaccinated "selected few intended survivors") of the mass genocide to reduce the World's population...

... Hence the insistence on vaccinating the "useless eaters"... because reducing World population to 500 million (Georgia Guidestones) requires 13 out of 14 people on Earth to "disappear"...

So-called "borderless EU" is becoming quasi-IMPOSSIBLE to travel in without "Proof of Vaxx"... unless you're an "illegal migrant"...
Don't tell me that. I have bought property in Spain and my daughter lives in Spain. In reality I am hoping this all blows over. Pandemics do die out over time. I know now, If needed I could travel to Spain with a PCR test. There is a big update through the European Union coming June 30. People in Spain, Greece, Italy and France are saying Vaccination, OR PCR or verified recovery. (They are fighting Brussels according to my son in law.) My wife and I knew we had this, Virus in December 2019 while we were in Spain. Took us about 3 month to get over the cough. I do not see me taking any type of vaccine for something I already had... I consider it giving me a vaccine for measles when I already had the measles... It doesn't make sense.

If and when I do make it to Spain, Dacrunch, we need to drink some wine and hang on the Costa Blanca..

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

South Park Clip: Cartman hates Shots​

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Biden promises free beer and childcare if 70% of​

Americans get at least 1 vaccine shot before July 4​

President Joe Biden unveiled a plan to get 70% of Americans at least one COVID-19 vaccine shot before the July 4th holiday, during a speech Wednesday afternoon.

“Today we’re announcing a month-long effort to pull out all the stops to free ourselves from this virus,” the president said. “It’s going to take everyone: the federal government, the state governments and local, tribal, and territorial governments, the private sector and, most importantly, the American people to get to this 70% mark so we can declare independence from COVID-19.”

The plan includes recruiting private businesses to offer incentives to get vaccinated, including a tax credit to cover the cost of providing paid time off for Americans to get the vaccine.

The plan also includes a pledge by Anheuser-Busch BUD, +1.40% to offer free beer to Americans after the country meets Biden’s 70% goal. Meanwhile, CVS CVS, +0.14% has begun a sweepstakes for vaccinated people to win free cruises, Super Bowl tickets and cash prizes, and Major League Baseball will offer on-site vaccinations at games and give free tickets to fans who take up the offer.

Child care providers, including KinderCare, Learning Care Group , the YMCA and Bright Horizons BFAM, +2.48%, have also agreed to provide free drop-in appointments to parents and care givers so that they can take the time to be vaccinated.

Biden said that “thousands of pharmacies” across the nation have agreed to offer 24-hour access to vaccines on Fridays during the month of June to enable those who are too busy during the day, including CVS, Albertsons ACI, +1.12%,Rite-Aid RAD, +11.14% and Walgreens WBA, +1.87%.
The White House is planning to launch a marketing blitz to encourage unvaccinated Americans to get vaccinated, including “blanketing” social media, television and radio with ads promoting vaccination, providing resources for colleges and universities to encourage students to become vaccinated and an effort to get Black-owned barber shops and salons to offer on-site vaccinations.

“We need everyone across the country to pull together to get us over the finish line,” Biden said. “Give it your all through July the 4th to reach our 70% goal. Let’s go into the summer freer and safer. Let’s celebrate a truly historic Independence Day.”

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well, strife in the household...

My wife has taken appointments for the Pfizer jabs... (at least not the AstraZeneca.... but she wouldn't wait for SputnikV or SinoVac to be approved in the EU... btw, those 2 do NOT qualify for the EuroVaxxPass... and French Rothschild President Macron just said "Nothing is off the table", implying that MANDATORY vaxxes could be "in the cards"...)

She_ -"You do what you want, but I'm taking it, I want to travel to see my grandchildren"
- It's just "experimental" The animal guinea pigs all died, now the humans are the guinea pigs.
- "I don't tell you what to do!"
- "But you won't even read all the reports I send you."
- "All my friends have taken it, and they're all fine. And I don't want to read your "weird conspiracy sources"..."
- "As if YOUR "sources" weren't biased.... and MY sources come from doctors & virologists & specialists who are CENSORED"...
- "For a good reason"...
- "Ok, what do you prefer? Burial or cremation?"

That didn't go over too well, lol...
Just like she "turns off" when I show her "illegal migrant criminality" etc...
Unicorns & Rainbows...

So I'm getting in the mode of "What life will be without her", if it goes that way... after 40+ years...
and continuing to take my gin & tonic a few times a day, along with all the supplements & vitamins...

Worst part is she doesn't drive, so I have to take her for the jabs!!! (Should've thrown out the TV and not bought her a Smartphone & Laptop to get Media/FakeBook brainwashed....)
oh no.. maybe we are wrong.. :(

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

South Park Clip: Cartman hates Shots​

hahaha, that will be me and the girls if they try and jab us.. they have to catch us first.

Traderjoe

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about this the other day. With all of the incentives out there to get vaxxed, it would be nice to see a compilation so we can all laugh and shake our heads at the sheep.
Here's one for the thread, " you can't make this shit up".

Attachments

• single use face masks.jpg
    single use face masks.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 38

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
“Today we’re announcing a month-long effort to pull out all the stops to free ourselves from this virus,” the president said. “It’s going to take everyone: the federal government, the state governments and local, tribal, and territorial governments, the private sector and, most importantly, the American people to get to this 70% mark so we can declare independence from COVID-19.”
Yep, 70% herd euthanasia.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No, we aren't wrong. Even if the jab turns out to be safe, which I doubt, we are right to be sceptical.
I know... I just feel defeated. Virtually everyone I love except immediate family has taken the vaccine. Many here are now in the same position. The next faze of moving on to the children is killing me. Its like some sick joke offering ice cream cones and bouncy houses to lure children in so they can get the vaccine without parental permission. I just feel evil all around and why isn't it obvious to everyone :(

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I know... I just feel defeated. Virtually everyone I love except immediate family has taken the vaccine. Many here are now in the same position. The next faze of moving on to the children is killing me. Its like some sick joke offering ice cream cones and bouncy houses to lure children in so they can get the vaccine without parental permission. I just feel evil all around and why isn't it obvious to everyone :(

Attachments

• 808C9E09-D8A3-45E8-BCBD-D56483DCA5D2.png
    808C9E09-D8A3-45E8-BCBD-D56483DCA5D2.png
    450.2 KB · Views: 28

clyderose

Reaction score
and people don't find this weird???????????????
We have one of the most totally corrupt and compromised Governors in America, ran for his second term as a Dem in 2016 but changed to REP when Trump unexpectedly won. Richest man in WV and a billionaire, unfortunately he is deeeeply in debt from unpaid taxes, delinquent loans and federal EPA fines for toxic coal refuse disposal. He is just doing as he is told by the likes of Klaus Schwab to keep his head off the chopping block. The majority of the hillbillys here are not buying into his shit.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We have one of the most totally corrupt and compromised Governors in America, ran for his second term as a Dem in 2016 but changed to REP when Trump unexpectedly won. Richest man in WV and a billionaire, unfortunately he is deeeeply in debt from unpaid taxes, delinquent loans and federal EPA fines for toxic coal refuse disposal. He is just doing as he is told by the likes of Klaus Schwab to keep his head off the chopping block. The majority of the hillbillys here are not buying into his shit.
NC Cooper is a winner too. It really does seem these guys are bought and sold and hell bent on the agenda. So what happens to the last of us when guns, trucks and ice cream don't motivate us to vaccinate.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

COVID SCANDALS HIT THE MAINSTREAM​

Del is Back!; Hospital Sued for Mandating Covid Shot; World Rocked by the Fauci Email Dump; ICAN to Public Own Fauci FOIA; Dr. Ron Paul on Censorship & Liberty

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Del is Back!; Hospital Sued for Mandating Covid Shot; World Rocked by the Fauci Email Dump; ICAN to Public Own Fauci FOIA; Dr. Ron Paul on Censorship & Liberty

We were worried about Del. He is a treasure.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The world has a short memory.
And many that would have remembered will likely be dead in two years. Tic,Toc,Tic,Toc,...

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

that Nurse is a hero!!! Great video If anyone feels inclined to send her money for law fees. This lawsuit will set a precedent.

Last edited:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
NC Cooper is a winner too. It really does seem these guys are bought and sold and hell bent on the agenda. So what happens to the last of us when guns, trucks and ice cream don't motivate us to vaccinate.
I will be honest with you, I think it is THEIR problem. Me and mine, we doing ok. Just started planting milo ths morning, so we dont all starve to deff.

They know not wot they do.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Pro-vaccine Canadian researcher warns covid vaccine spike proteins are killing people… “We made a big mistake.”

Dr. Byram W. Bridle, Ph.D. says the he and several colleagues gained access to a first-of-its-kind “biodistribution” study out of Japan showing that even when injected in muscle tissue in the arm, the mRNA (messenger RNA) injections from Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech cause the production of spike proteins that more often than not get into the bloodstream and cause deadly blood clots, heart and brain damage, and infertility.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
that Nurse is a hero!!! Great video If anyone feels inclined to send her money for law fees. This lawsuit will set a precedent.
I just made a donation to her Go Fund Me page. She's a brave and bright girl who needs as much support from us as we can give her

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
VT has passed 80% pfizered I read.

Real estate prices might become much cheaper there in 5 years...

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Mrs. Old and I have been looking to buy a place in New Hampshire near where we go rock climbing. I tell her we should wait because things might get a lot cheaper pretty soon.
around here people are paying way over asking price for houses. Its insane. It has to cool down soon

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Are these morons so inured into the lie by vaccination that they don't see the forest for the trees?

The question is long term dividends... for whom?