• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
A lot of dead people. 70% USA population "gone" is the goal. Leave about 90 million people alive I think.. We would be around 1910 population level.
I'm looking forward to no more traffic jams!!!

The question is long term dividends... for whom?

For whomever is left of us

lukdiver

Reaction score
Time to redouble efforts on reaching the sheep IMO. After numerous chats about vaccine on my favorite fishing/hunting chat board being hijacked by anti-vaxxers/therapeutics which got the whole string deleted, I'm able to post about ivermerctin again. Seems with enough people jabbed they feel comfortable enough in the lie to actually have some tolerance for opposing views. It's time to try and reach out and spread the word about FLCCC ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/ ) and ivermectin etc. Don't give up on your fellow American.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I got a mass email today from Teresa at Gunpowder Magazine saying that the governor of West Virginia was offering a "sweet" deal by offering the vaccinated a chance to win some firearms. I wrote back that she ought to stop promoting the vaccines and included the link to Dr. McCullough's interview. I hit the send button and about a minute later received a mailer-demon notification that the message didn't go through.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I got a mass email today from Teresa at Gunpowder Magazine saying that the governor of West Virginia was offering a "sweet" deal by offering the vaccinated a chance to win some firearms. I wrote back that she ought to stop promoting the vaccines and included the link to Dr. McCullough's interview. I hit the send button and about a minute later received a mailer-demon notification that the message didn't go through.
haha, wonder if she did a mas block on return because she got so many other emails...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
haha, wonder if she did a mas block on return because she got so many other emails...
Wonder if .gov is sending out acting like they are from the "trusted source" to get people to believe?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Wonder if .gov is sending out acting like they are from the "trusted source" to get people to believe?
that would be easy enough to check on.. I believe I would have to call and find out. Its bad enough your employers are dictating medical care but when the gunpowder magazine decides they are qualified to suggest medical advice that might just need to go in that "you can't make this sh@t up" thread.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623161282974.png

1623161327675.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Some say wait till this fall and winter when the regular flu comes back and the shot people have no immune system thanks to the shot. Gonna drop like flies.
I hope they're wrong. Many of my family took the shot so I'm hoping we're all wrong and they won't pay that price

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Some say wait till this fall and winter when the regular flu comes back and the shot people have no immune system thanks to the shot. Gonna drop like flies.

I hope they're wrong. Many of my family took the shot so I'm hoping we're all wrong and they won't pay that price

This is my concern and my hope.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yep, My uncle has regretted getting the shots. He was sick for 2 weeks after then 2nd one. His daughter can see a change in his mind now about remembering things. Might be shot related or stress. I dont know.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am the only one in my immediate and extended family that has not been diagnosed with WuFlu or taken "Jab Juice" of any kind.
I pray you are correct t_s.
I'd rather have them and be wrong than correct and alone.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623163152857.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I am the only one in my immediate and extended family that has not been diagnosed with WuFlu or taken "Jab Juice" of any kind.
I pray you are correct t_s.
I'd rather have them and be wrong than correct and alone.
Yes indeed!

lukdiver

Reaction score
Hopefully gets addressed by doctors like FLCCC ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/ ) (Dr. Kory?) but possible the iMask Protocol could be more important for vaccinated individuals this Fall? If supply chain issues get worse it may be a good idea to stockpile the recommended supplements like ivermectin/Vit D & C/quercetin/zinc. Per individual it's possible to assemble a package for $100 and printed-out medical links. The injectable ivermectin is what I'm taking (oral!)and available here ( https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/search/durvet ivermectin injection sterile? ).If you go the HCQ route it can take months to access thru Canadian pharmacies and I just received a follow up call so back in stock? https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/hcqs-or-oxcq-200-mg.html

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
...it may be a good idea to stockpile the recommended supplements like ivermectin/Vit D & C/quercetin/zinc. Per individual it's possible ....
If ya haven't yet you are already behind.
I take the D3,Zinc, C or ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) daily.
I got "Horsey Toothpaste" for 1st and 15th prophylactic protocol.
And got L-Cysteine in reserve for any cough/ lung congestion issues.

Once you realize you need them everybody else will realize they need them too and be buying. aka "Good Luck to ya".

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
exactly right Av,

that is my interpretation also,
I cannot compute how readily and easily people are falling into line

we have long talked of these types of things, speculating on whether or not leo's would be friend or foe, whether a neighbor would be friend or foe, and so on down the line,

to speculate on it, then to see it real time are vastly different,
all cool to talk big about it and comment accordingly,

but to physically see it happen, to watch the people, how scared they are,
I just go into full 'tilt', as it just seems so unfathomable to me

Turkeys prepping for Thanksgiving - We've reached peak insanity ...

1623171907143.png

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Turkeys prepping for Thanksgiving - We've reached peak insanity ...

View attachment 213310

what a bunch of stupid fuckers. is that what they call virtue signaling?

the wife is running the kitchen at the local nursing home. yea she got her dietician paperwork, that cost me a bundle, but shes a pretty cool chic so we let it slide...........Anyhow...........her star cook is a fat mexican dood, good feller i guess. he had the childhood epilepsy, but seemed to be able to manage it well. The guy got the pfizer regiment, he is fucked now. falling over, does the seizing deal, just a kid 30 yo or so. Always beat up when I see him now, because hes always falling over.

I seen him yesterday, hes looking like shit. I told him he needs to get a crash helmet so when he falls over and flops around he wont bash his head in. he is wondering (dont ask me) if there is something to do to get the stuff out of his body they shot into him. I expect if he doesnt get a handle on whatever is happening to him he will be disabled soon. You cant just fall over and get in a knot and expect youll be ok after its over.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Why does the CDC get to say these people died with covid not from covid
..yet when we tried to say the same thing pre vaccine that argument was shut down as crazy talk.

Eff the cdc and the governments and anyone else pushing this fraud

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
MASKS UP FOR BEER VIRUS 2.0! Get them masks back on right now people! We need to vaccinate the kids now!

Was there ever a doubt this was their next step? :rotf: :rotf:

The sad part now is that millions of kids will be led to slaughter 'for their own protection'!!!
These evil people need to be dealt with soon. This shit CANNOT stand!

1623183247026.png

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
MASKS UP FOR BEER VIRUS 2.0! Get them masks back on right now people! We need to vaccinate the kids now!

Was there ever a doubt this was their next step? :rotf: :rotf:

The sad part now is that millions of kids will be led to slaughter 'for their own protection'!!!
These evil people need to be dealt with soon. This shit CANNOT stand!

View attachment 213337

Just like the variant in India? Yeah, fuck him and his rhetoric.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the wife is running the kitchen at the local nursing home. yea she got her dietician paperwork, that cost me a bundle, but shes a pretty cool chic so we let it slide...........Anyhow...........her star cook is a fat mexican dood, good feller i guess. he had the childhood epilepsy, but seemed to be able to manage it well. The guy got the pfizer regiment, he is fucked now. falling over, does the seizing deal, just a kid 30 yo or so. Always beat up when I see him now, because hes always falling over.

I seen him yesterday, hes looking like shit. I told him he needs to get a crash helmet so when he falls over and flops around he wont bash his head in. he is wondering (dont ask me) if there is something to do to get the stuff out of his body they shot into him. I expect if he doesnt get a handle on whatever is happening to him he will be disabled soon. You cant just fall over and get in a knot and expect youll be ok after its over.
this is really tragic...

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a brother who is beyond cool. He took the injection and if something happens to him I'll go a little sideways. Some are too good, too kind and creative to be punished for their gullibility.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
this is really tragic...

sad for sure. A guy who wants to work, and get ahead in life. he got the 'shot', trying to do the 'right thang', it blew up in his face bigtime. I am cynical, dont believe anything, you have to show me. I think we will have a yuuuuge increase in residents at the wifes work soon, I guess as a community all we can do it try to support them so they dont feel alone whilst they waste away, after all they are our people for better or worse.

I am not the crying type, but sometimes when I run it thru my head my eyes make water.

:don't know:

Also, it really pisses me off.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
sad for sure. A guy who wants to work, and get ahead in life. he got the 'shot', trying to do the 'right thang', it blew up in his face bigtime. I am cynical, dont believe anything, you have to show me. I think we will have a yuuuuge increase in residents at the wifes work soon, I guess as a community all we can do it try to support them so they dont feel alone whilst they waste away, after all they are our people for better or worse.

I am not the crying type, but sometimes when I run it thru my head my eyes make water.

Also, it really pisses me off.
It's like living in The Walking Dead TV series watching the infection spread to more and more people only this is real!

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Also, it really pisses me off
If they cant get the seizures under control it wont have a good outcome. Like Brio said above some people just don't deserve this. The media terrified them and if they were a darker skin race the media worked over time to scare them. People with neurological issues should be high up on the list of people who should not be taking a vaccine like this. Of course this is the same medical community that encouraged pregnant women to take it so what should we expect. I agree these people damaged by the vaccine need extra support because they will be cast aside by mainstream medicine .

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Of course this is the same medical community that encouraged pregnant women to take it so what should we expect.
I'm still astounded by the number of still births that exploded among pregnant people who took the shots. Where are those people and why aren't they asking more questions and demanding more justice?

Because they're sheep, that's why. They vastly outnumber us in the cities, that where everything is decided for everyone and will continue to believe what the man tells them on teevee

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm still astounded by the number of still births that exploded among pregnant people who took the shots. Where are those people and why aren't they asking more questions and demanding more justice?

Because they're sheep, that's why
I don't know except they have probably been lied to and believe yet one more lie.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Don’t know if this helps, I just did a simple search, but:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
One thing we have to remember, we all had the same info, we live in a time of nearly total information awareness. With the shot we are of our own volition, free will baby...............nobody made em do it. reality right in your face, decisions have consequences.

I am not that nice a person. I am a guy ego driven, I will get my dick out. I feel beat up too, in my head. Been shot a couple of times, got stabbed in the neck by a girl, been in 2 heli crashes, one of em real bad, I used to kill people for money for the .gov. Im not that tough either which I think is funny, but i know how to make a mess.

All this overt violence, drama, its just childs play. The nuanced stuff, societal mind control, is worse than any of it.

I have a motto, goes like this.

You cant do anything to me, worse than I can do to myself.

I need surgery on my shoulder (again), i have a fucked up knee too. Plus, im getting old and have to wear my readers for the fine print. I think ill still outlive a bunch of these dunderheads, its reaally depressing.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Thank you!! how did you find this? I have been looking for something like this for weeks. I know certain homeopathic remedies help with regular vaccines but the technology on this vaccine is way different.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not sure if it is a first but it's the first I've heard of it.

The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board announced Monday that the promotion, called "Joints for Jabs," was effective immediately and would run through July 12. During the afforded time period, state-licensed cannabis retailers are permitted to give one free pre-rolled joint to customers who are 21 or older when they receive their first or second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at an active, on-site vaccination clinic. Customers can only claim the complimentary joint from the retail location during the same visit as receiving the jab, according to the board.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

I'm not sure I trust the bad guys or the good guys playing God with my fookin DNA!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Not sure if it is a first but it's the first I've heard of it.

The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board announced Monday that the promotion, called "Joints for Jabs," was effective immediately and would run through July 12. During the afforded time period, state-licensed cannabis retailers are permitted to give one free pre-rolled joint to customers who are 21 or older when they receive their first or second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at an active, on-site vaccination clinic. Customers can only claim the complimentary joint from the retail location during the same visit as receiving the jab, according to the board.
Simply pathetic. Those of us who remain need to hunt these sons of bitches down and rip them to shreds for what they're doing!!!!

This is like a bad dream!