• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650467245811.png

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650467595765.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Bob Snow, the pilot, did a YouTube video from his bed, explaining the situation and what the future holds. That his career is over and he'll never realize a personal dream, that of teaching his daughter to fly. Of how he took the Jab under DURESS and in the end, he's unemployed anyway - and now, probably close to death. Certainly his health is gone.

Guess what the Ewe Toob fact-checkers did. Yup, his entire account is cancelled.

I saw the video only because he put it up on Rumble, too - or someone did. Rumble's internal search tool is one of the few that still works without screening for ideology or sending the user to something that pushes the site's politics.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Didn't save it.

Just go to rumble.com; use the search bar, and type in "Bob Snow." The correct video has a freeze-frame icon of Snow in a hospital gown, standing before the camera.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here it is... So I guess this is a plus 1 for Stew Peters and the Flying Freedom organization he interviewed.

He looks fairly healthy for having just gone through that ordeal. I suppose it could still be faked but that seems to be too much effort for the goons. There were like 10 copies on there when I searched.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He looks fairly healthy for having just gone through that ordeal. I suppose it could still be faked but that seems to be too much effort for the goons. There were like 10 copies on there when I searched.
From his physique - as he lifted his gown up, showing EKG monitor pads - from his shape, I'd say he was an excellent physical specimen. I'm thinking, a runner or triathalon. I didn't have abs like that even when I was an eight-mile-a-day man.

It takes a lot to reduce a healthy man to a sickbed stereotype with dark circles under the eyes. Remember, this event just happened last week. Persons not-so-healthy probably wouldn't have survived it.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That flu must be bad ass.
It kicked my butt for a good 6 weeks and the after effects lasted longer.

It starts out like the flu... a week later it's the energizer bunny... it keeps on going.

Lots of sleeping between getting up to eat.

Breathing became an issue after about 3 weeks? It's been a year since so memory is a bit foggy on it (not because of the coof).

I lost 10lbs in about 3 weeks - appetite was finicky... I'd be starving, take 3 bites and was full.

It turns into walking pneumonia - which is why I spent 2 days in hospital to clear that up.

Took a couple of months to get my breathing back to 100%. Also lost muscle mass and strength. I'm 100% back in shape now.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Guess what the Ewe Toob fact-checkers did. Yup, his entire account is cancelled.
It's on Telegram...

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's on Telegram...
Steve Kirsch, linked in the Telegram page, points out how...WELL...the nooze mediuh have been able to suppress this.

I don't know if that's a victory for them, or a loss - as more and more readers are learning, these sources cannot be trusted. They're more political than a Communist Party newspaper.

But it's depressing, how so many people either actively work to suppress vital news, or who acquiesce to it, as they work in or for one of these fake-nooze agencies or fake-search sites.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

7 Different Patented Poisons in CV19 Injections – Karen Kingston​

By Greg Hunter On April 19, 2022

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650503795606.png

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The plan is working.

When Billy the Gates said, his foundation was aiming at population control through vaccination, that was not a misstatement.

The transcribers neglected to put the air quotes around "vaccination."

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Had several interesting things today. Not good.

My daughter, returning from a Palm Springs vacation was not allowed on the plane bc her 5 yr old did not have a recent covid test. She had to reschedule her flights. They wouldn't allow a five yr old on the plane.

Saw a friend I haven't seen in a while. She has extreme pain in her left arm, been going on for months and dr.s don't know what's going on.

A woman I just met was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Never smoked, or drank, healthy active, young. They removed her kidney. No idea of vaxx status.

Oh and a previous co-worker was just diagnosed with cancer, def. vaxxed.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Originally the Red Cross said they weren't accepting donations from vaxxed people but I think they were 'leaned on' by pHarma and now accept donations, they just aren't used. Hopefully they dispose of the blood clots responsibly.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Had several interesting things today. Not good.

My daughter, returning from a Palm Springs vacation was not allowed on the plane bc her 5 yr old did not have a recent covid test. She had to reschedule her flights. They wouldn't allow a five yr old on the plane.

Saw a friend I haven't seen in a while. She has extreme pain in her left arm, been going on for months and dr.s don't know what's going on.

A woman I just met was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Never smoked, or drank, healthy active, young. They removed her kidney. No idea of vaxx status.

Oh and a previous co-worker was just diagnosed with cancer, def. vaxxed.
Jesus!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't think there has been a day recently where I was driving around this small town and did not see an Ambulance with it's lights on. Either passing me or crossing in front or whatever. And now they are rapidly putting up 5G antenna. Coincidence?

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don't think there has been a day recently where I was driving around this small town and did not see an Ambulance with it's lights on. Either passing me or crossing in front or whatever. And now they are rapidly putting up 5G antenna. Coincidence?
Nope! We live in a real life horror movie complete with deadly pathogens and viruses, social destruction and the epic evil Satanists!

Front row seat!!

micheal Jackson popcorn.gif

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

British children up to 52 times more likely to die following a COVID shot: gov’t report​

Data from Britain's Office for National Statistics show a stark increase in deaths among children both single- and double-jabbed compared to their un-jabbed counterparts.

Featured Image
Child receiving a vaccinationShutterstock

David McLoone

Wed Feb 2, 2022 - 10:19 am EST

LONDON (LifeSiteNews) – Britain’s Office for National Statistics (ONS) has released data indicating that children who received the COVID-19 jabs have suffered a death rate 54 times greater than that of their un-jabbed counterparts.

In December, the ONS published age-standardized data on the mortality rates of individuals in 5-year age sets in Britain, grouped by their “vaccination” status for the COVID-19 shots. The data accounts for the period from January 1 to October 31, 2021.

The ONS tabulated “Monthly age-standardised mortality rates by age-group and vaccination status for deaths involving COVID-19, per 100,000 person-years” but presented the data only for ages 18 and over. However, the jabs are available to children as young as 12, and those children are allowed to receive the shot against their parents’ wishes. In limited cases, children as young as 5 have been given a reduced dosage of the shots.

Nevertheless, as noted by The Exposé, a separate table outlining “deaths and person-years by vaccination status” includes 5-year age groups from 10-years-old and up. From the data provided, a calculation of the mortality rate per 100,000 person-years can be made.
The rate per 100,000 person-years delineation is used in preference over the simpler 100,000 population calculation to better represent the mortality rates over a specific period of time, as people in one “vaccination” group – such as un-jabbed, single-jabbed, and double-jabbed – soon move into the next group.

Table 9 of the ONS report shows the “deaths and person-years by vaccination status and five-year age group” for the entire ten-month period. According to the report, the un-jabbed 10–14-year-old group represents 2,094,711 person-years, and the 15–19 age set 1,587,072 person-years over the same time.

Table9.3.png
Table 9, ONS Report
From the above table the 100,000 person-years calculation can be made, with the younger group coming out at 20.9 un-jabbed per 100,000 person-years and the older group at 15.9. Following this, the mortality rate per 100,000 person-years is worked out by dividing the number of deaths within each group by the 100,000 person-years calculation.
The result is that for the 10–14 year group, the un-jabbed mortality per 100,000 person-years is 4.6 while the un-jabbed mortality rate per 100,000 person-years for the 15–19 group is 10.1.
Using the same data set and calculation, the mortality rate for 10–14-year-olds who received one dose of the jabs suffered a 45.1 per 100,000 person-years death rate, while 15–19-year-olds with one jab suffered 18.3 deaths per 100,00 person-years.
Table9.1.png
Table 9, ONS Report
Table9.2.png
Table 9, ONS Report

Among those who received two doses of the COVID jabs in both young age groups, the death rates were higher still, with 32.9 deaths per 100,000 person-years among the 15–19 age group and a staggering 238.4 deaths per 100,000 person-years among 10–14-year-olds in the U.K.

The data show a stark increase in deaths among children both single- and double-jabbed compared to their un-jabbed counterparts. For children aged 15–19, the risk of death increases by almost double if they take the first shot and by over three times if they take the second.

US Canada Catholic

10–14-year-olds, on the other hand, run the risk of dying almost by a factor of ten following the first dose while the second dose brings a 51.8 times greater risk of death than if they had remained un-jabbed.

On average, it means that children between 10 and 19 years of age who had received at least one shot of the COVID jabs had a 3.7 times greater chance of dying between January and October last year.

Additionally, according to the ONS’ “five-year average weekly deaths by sex and age group” figures between 2015 and 2019 among children ages 10-14, recorded deaths have risen by 44 percent above the average in weekly figures provided by the ONS for 2021.

The JCVI, an independent adviser to the U.K. government on immunization programs, determined in a September 3 statement that the “available evidence indicates that the individual health benefits from COVID-19 vaccination are small in those aged 12 to 15 years.” They added that any benefit granted by the shots is only “marginally greater than the potential known harms,” while acknowledging that “there is considerable uncertainty regarding the magnitude of the potential harms.”

Given the uncertainty of risks involved with the COVID shots, the JCVI considered the benefits “too small to support advice on a universal programme of vaccination of otherwise healthy 12- to 15-year-old children at this time.”

Moreover, COVID shot trials have never produced evidence that the vaccines stop infection or transmission. They do not even claim to reduce hospitalization, but the measurement of success is in preventing severe symptoms of COVID-19 disease. Indeed, there is strong evidence that the “vaccinated” are just as likely to carry and transmit the virus as the unvaccinated.

Many Catholics and other Christians have rejected the currently available COVID inoculations because they were developed or tested using cell lines derived from aborted children.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

British children up to 52 times more likely to die following a COVID shot: gov’t report​

Data from Britain's Office for National Statistics show a stark increase in deaths among children both single- and double-jabbed compared to their un-jabbed counterparts.

Featured Image

David McLoone

LONDON (LifeSiteNews) – Britain’s Office for National Statistics (ONS) has released data indicating that children who received the COVID-19 jabs have suffered a death rate 54 times greater than that of their un-jabbed counterparts.

In December, the ONS published age-standardized data on the mortality rates of individuals in 5-year age sets in Britain, grouped by their “vaccination” status for the COVID-19 shots. The data accounts for the period from January 1 to October 31, 2021.

The ONS tabulated “Monthly age-standardised mortality rates by age-group and vaccination status for deaths involving COVID-19, per 100,000 person-years” but presented the data only for ages 18 and over. However, the jabs are available to children as young as 12, and those children are allowed to receive the shot against their parents’ wishes. In limited cases, children as young as 5 have been given a reduced dosage of the shots.

Nevertheless, as noted by The Exposé, a separate table outlining “deaths and person-years by vaccination status” includes 5-year age groups from 10-years-old and up. From the data provided, a calculation of the mortality rate per 100,000 person-years can be made.
The rate per 100,000 person-years delineation is used in preference over the simpler 100,000 population calculation to better represent the mortality rates over a specific period of time, as people in one “vaccination” group – such as un-jabbed, single-jabbed, and double-jabbed – soon move into the next group.

Table 9 of the ONS report shows the “deaths and person-years by vaccination status and five-year age group” for the entire ten-month period. According to the report, the un-jabbed 10–14-year-old group represents 2,094,711 person-years, and the 15–19 age set 1,587,072 person-years over the same time.

Table9.3.png
Table 9, ONS Report
From the above table the 100,000 person-years calculation can be made, with the younger group coming out at 20.9 un-jabbed per 100,000 person-years and the older group at 15.9. Following this, the mortality rate per 100,000 person-years is worked out by dividing the number of deaths within each group by the 100,000 person-years calculation.
The result is that for the 10–14 year group, the un-jabbed mortality per 100,000 person-years is 4.6 while the un-jabbed mortality rate per 100,000 person-years for the 15–19 group is 10.1.
Using the same data set and calculation, the mortality rate for 10–14-year-olds who received one dose of the jabs suffered a 45.1 per 100,000 person-years death rate, while 15–19-year-olds with one jab suffered 18.3 deaths per 100,00 person-years.
Table9.1.png
Table 9, ONS Report
Table9.2.png
Table 9, ONS Report

Among those who received two doses of the COVID jabs in both young age groups, the death rates were higher still, with 32.9 deaths per 100,000 person-years among the 15–19 age group and a staggering 238.4 deaths per 100,000 person-years among 10–14-year-olds in the U.K.

The data show a stark increase in deaths among children both single- and double-jabbed compared to their un-jabbed counterparts. For children aged 15–19, the risk of death increases by almost double if they take the first shot and by over three times if they take the second.

US Canada Catholic

10–14-year-olds, on the other hand, run the risk of dying almost by a factor of ten following the first dose while the second dose brings a 51.8 times greater risk of death than if they had remained un-jabbed.

On average, it means that children between 10 and 19 years of age who had received at least one shot of the COVID jabs had a 3.7 times greater chance of dying between January and October last year.

Additionally, according to the ONS’ “five-year average weekly deaths by sex and age group” figures between 2015 and 2019 among children ages 10-14, recorded deaths have risen by 44 percent above the average in weekly figures provided by the ONS for 2021.

The JCVI, an independent adviser to the U.K. government on immunization programs, determined in a September 3 statement that the “available evidence indicates that the individual health benefits from COVID-19 vaccination are small in those aged 12 to 15 years.” They added that any benefit granted by the shots is only “marginally greater than the potential known harms,” while acknowledging that “there is considerable uncertainty regarding the magnitude of the potential harms.”

Given the uncertainty of risks involved with the COVID shots, the JCVI considered the benefits “too small to support advice on a universal programme of vaccination of otherwise healthy 12- to 15-year-old children at this time.”

Moreover, COVID shot trials have never produced evidence that the vaccines stop infection or transmission. They do not even claim to reduce hospitalization, but the measurement of success is in preventing severe symptoms of COVID-19 disease. Indeed, there is strong evidence that the “vaccinated” are just as likely to carry and transmit the virus as the unvaccinated.

Many Catholics and other Christians have rejected the currently available COVID inoculations because they were developed or tested using cell lines derived from aborted children.

Societal suicide.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Featured Image

David McLoone

Table9.3.png
Table 9, ONS Report
Table9.1.png
Table 9, ONS Report
Table9.2.png
Table 9, ONS Report

US Canada Catholic

The first table (9) shows 156 deaths amongst the unvaccinated and 2nd table (9) 35 amongst the vaccinated. What am I missing?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650544734862.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The local blood banks will not accept any blood from those "vaccinated" with an mRNA product.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
and go...

Italy reports 99,848 coronavirus cases on Wednesday, 205 deaths​

Reuters

MILAN, April 20 (Reuters) - Italy reported 99,848 COVID-19 related cases on Wednesday, against 27,214 the day before, the health ministry said, while the daily number of deaths rose to 205 from 127.

Italy has registered 162,098 deaths linked to COVID-19 since its outbreak emerged in February 2020, the second-highest toll in Europe after Britain and the eighth highest in the world. The country has reported 15.86 million cases to date.

Patients in hospital with COVID-19 - not including those in intensive care - stood at 10,207 on Wednesday, down from 10,214 a day earlier.

There were 44 new admissions to intensive care units, up from 38 on Tuesday. The total number of intensive care patients stood at 413, decreasing from a previous 422.

Some 610,600 tests for COVID-19 were carried out in the past day, compared with a previous 174,098, the health ministry said.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The local blood banks will not accept any blood from those "vaccinated" with an mRNA product.
I'd donate unvaxxed blood but
1: I'd have to drive to the nearest clinic 75 miles away and
2: I'm freaked about them wanting to vaxx me.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Murdering bastards.
You said it.

Societal suicide.

This is beyond any rationality. You don't have to love children to know the necessity of a stable population...for YOUR OWN well-being and retaining prosperity. Decimation by disease often emboldens those who would invade, or challenge the nation's sphere of influence...everything from Indians raiding a frontier camp after a drunken orgy, to the Chin colonizing us after our population drops by over a half.

Why is this so hard for the Elites, and mid-wits, to see? Is it complete ignorance of demographic dynamics, or Mass Formation psychosis?

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of the best vids I ever watched and oh so relevant
MASS PSYCHOSIS

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Originally the Red Cross said they weren't accepting donations from vaxxed people but I think they were 'leaned on' by pHarma and now accept donations, they just aren't used. Hopefully they dispose of the blood clots responsibly.
I doubt they are going to discriminate based on vax status, and the double vaxxed are lining up to donate in record amounts despite Red Cross saying they have huge shortages....The hospitals are treating the vax injured like never before.

It is about making money anyway, they don't care that much about results just liability. They will screen blood for major issues like hepatitis and herpes. They were notifying donors on results related to covid last year then said they ran out of funding for that.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

4th quarter insurance related statistical results are alarming in the US and Canada; just wait until the first quarter comes in soon;

Texas lab signed a confidential agreement to destroy Wuhan lab information:

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I would never get the jab. Ever. I have a colonoscopy scheduled for this Summer and am starting to get a little worried about them sneaking this in while I am out. Tell me I am paranoid for no reason. Had my first one 27 years ago clean had one last year they found 3 all benign. Doc said they recommend one this year due to the fact that they found 3 but my thinking is growing 3 in 27 years ain't bad. Don't want to die from colon cancer but don't want the jab either.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Texas lab signed a confidential agreement to destroy Wuhan lab information:
This is a fairly standard legal provision for the treatment of confidential materials.