• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Unless they are government papers or data of some type;
Yes - but in this case the papers and other material in question would be Chinese research, owned by the Chinese and not the US government. I'm not an expert on government contracts so it is possible this is unusual - but it would be utterly standard in any private sector contract at least.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

1650567458687.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That is unconstitutional on its face.
Since when does that stop them. They just do what they want and say 'so sue me'. Meantime the directive is in place and people are mandated to follow it lest they are punished severely!

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Since when does that stop them. They just do what they want and say 'so sue me'. Meantime the directive is in place and people are mandated to follow it lest they are punished severely!

Shoot the bastards.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would never get the jab. Ever. I have a colonoscopy scheduled for this Summer and am starting to get a little worried about them sneaking this in while I am out. Tell me I am paranoid for no reason. Had my first one 27 years ago clean had one last year they found 3 all benign. Doc said they recommend one this year due to the fact that they found 3 but my thinking is growing 3 in 27 years ain't bad. Don't want to die from colon cancer but don't want the jab either.
Search 'ivermectin colon cancer' there's been some new discoveries. I am Not a doctor, just saying might be an idea to look into it yourself rather than trust the experts entirely.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

View attachment 255272

That is unconstitutional on its face.

TIME TO MOVE !

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

1650598494621.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

VAX EVIL CLOAKED BY MILITARY SECRECY -- CAPT. SETH RITTER & TEAM​

The US Army is trying to make an example out of Captain Seth Ritter for daring to speak truth about the experimental mRNA bioweapon masquerading as a "vaccine". Here's an update about his fight to remain in the US Army.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Search 'ivermectin colon cancer' there's been some new discoveries. I am Not a doctor, just saying might be an idea to look into it yourself rather than trust the experts entirely.
Thanks for the info but I don't have any worries currently nor do my doctors about colon cancer. This is all routine tests.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info but I don't have any worries currently nor do my doctors about colon cancer. This is all routine tests.
Good to hear. But it's not unheard of for doctors to mi$diagnose and send patients for treatment. My Aunt went through 8 rounds of chemo without a single symptom of cancer. It killed her of course.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good to hear. But it's not unheard of for doctors to mi$diagnose and send patients for treatment. My Aunt went through 8 rounds of chemo without a single symptom of cancer. It killed her of course.
Yeah I would go to see a few people before I started any treatments.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650636674498.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The 'company' I work for is based out of RI and I'm a remote worker. This could get interesting. What a fuking clown show!!

1650642212915.png

Rhode Island Democrats want to punish the parents of children who refused to submit to the COVID vaccine mandates.
If passed, the bill will financially cripple individuals by doubling their personal income tax and requiring them to pay a monthly fine of $50.

State Senator Samuel Bell is the lead legislator backing the bill, which mandates all Rhode Island residents, workers, and taxpayers receive a COVID-19 vaccine as well as any subsequent boosters that the state’s director of the department of health shall require.

The law will apply to every person “of at least 16 years of age” as well as every person “under 16 years of age” and over 10 years of age.

In order to receive an exemption for a minor, an extremely strict requirement has been drafted into the bill. Parents will need to have three different doctors state on record that the child is “not fit for immunization” and the child themselves will have to place their signature on the form.

The state’s department of health will then be vested with the power to investigate each individual case and, without details provided as to how the determination might be made, may summarily reject the petition and reinstate monetary penalties on the minor’s guardians.

Employers, both public and private, will be tasked with enforcing the legislation as well. If an employee who is not strictly working remotely fails to provide proof of vaccine and his employer fails to terminate his employment, that employer will receive a monthly fine of $5,000 imposed on them.

Bell, who is personally motivated due to an ailing newborn son with a compromised immune system, was joined by Senators Mack, Acosta, Anderson, Seveney, and Mendes in introducing this bill.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I lost an alcoholic friend last year who was diagnosed with colon cancer which required him to wear a colostomy bag. You always wonder what would have happened to him and other similar people had he ignored the diagnosis? Many cancers go into remission, for thousands of years people lived with issues and their extended families instead of following the ghoulish doctor$!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If passed, the bill will

destroy the last vestige of bodily autonomy and freedom from medical coercion in the jurisdiction of RI.

Since when do they have that power. They don't.

Fake power unleashed from the introduction of fake news. All created because of their fake money tailspinning down to it's intrinsic value. Nothing. Fuck. Because they're taking us down with it.
Unbelievable.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I lost an alcoholic friend last year who was diagnosed with colon cancer which required him to wear a colostomy bag. You always wonder what would have happened to him and other similar people had he ignored the diagnosis? Many cancers go into remission, for thousands of years people lived with issues and their extended families instead of following the ghoulish doctor$!
That's sad : ( A friend of mine had a tumor. Doctor said it was not malignant but recommended chemo anyways.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
pfizer data says the poison accumulates in the liver

The UK Health Security Agency has announced that it has recently detected higher than usual rates of liver inflammation (hepatitis) among children, but have ruled out the common viruses that cause hepatitis so have therefore launched an urgent investigation.

The very first place they should be looking is at the experimental Pfizer Covid-19 injection that has outrageously and unncessarily been offered to children as young as five. Why? Because Pfizer’s own study proves that the mRNA jab accumulates in the liver causing hepatitis.

image-125.png
Source
The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) has recently detected higher than usual rates of liver inflammation (hepatitis) in children. Similar cases are also being assessed in Scotland.

Hepatitis is a condition that affects the liver and may occur for a number of reasons, including several viral infections common in children. However, in the cases under investigation the common viruses that cause hepatitis have not been detected.

Hepatitis symptoms include:

• dark urine
  • pale, grey-coloured poo
  • itchy skin
  • yellowing of the eyes and skin (jaundice)
  • muscle and joint pain
  • a high temperature
  • feeling and being sick
  • feeling unusually tired all the time
  • loss of appetite
  • tummy pain
UKHSA is allegedly working swiftly with the NHS and public health colleagues across the UK to investigate the potential cause. But it would appear they need not look any further than the experimental Pfizer Covid-19 injection they have outrageously been giving to children. Because Pfizer’s own study confirms the mRNA jab accumulates in the liver causing hepatitis.

It was assumed that the Covid-19 vaccine’s spike protein would remain at the injection site and last up to several weeks like other proteins produced in the body.

But as we all know assumptions make an ass out of u and me, and Pfizer’s own study shows this is not the case and that spike proteins circulate in the body following mRNA Covid-19 vaccination, and the highest concentration ends up in the liver.

“The greatest mean concentration outside the injection site was observed in the liver, with values of 27.916 μg equiv lipid/g (equivalent to 21.5 % dose) in males and 30.411 μg equiv lipid/g (equivalent to 18.4 % dose) in females”
Source – Page 23
The Japanese regulatory agency’s bio-distribution study of the Pfizer vaccine shows that the contents of the Covid-19 injection travels from the injection site, through the bloodstream, and ends up in various organs such as the liver, spleen, adrenal glands, and ovaries for at least 48 hours after injection.

Source – Page 23
In animals that received the BNT162b2 injection, reversible hepatic effects were observed, including enlarged liver, vacuolation, increased gamma-glutamyl transferase (γGT) levels, and increased levels of aspartate transaminase (AST) and alkaline phosphatase (ALP) [source].

According to the researchers’ transient hepatic effects induced by LNP delivery systems have been reported previously [sources 1,2,3,4]

image-124.png
Source – Page 49
This was the driver for Aldén, et al from the Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University, to examine the effect of BNT162b2 on a human liver cell line in vitro and investigate if BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed into DNA through endogenous mechanisms. They published their paper in Current Issues of Molecular Biology.

image-121.png
Source
The authors of the paper found that when the mRNA Pfizer vaccine enters the human liver cells, it triggers the cell’s DNA which is inside the nucleus, to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.

The mRNA then leaves the nucleus and enters the cell’s cytoplasm, where it translates into LINE-1 protein. A segment of the protein called the open reading frame-1, or ORF-1, then goes back into the nucleus, where it attaches to the vaccine’s mRNA and reverse transcribes into spike DNA.

Through conducting the study they also found spike proteins expressed on the surface of the liver cells that researchers say may be targeted by the immune system and possibly cause autoimmune hepatitis, as “there [have] been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis after BNT162b2 vaccination.”

The authors were referring to the first reported case of a healthy 35-year-old female who developed autoimmune hepatitis a week after her first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. This led to a study being conducted in which the authors concluded there is a possibility that “spike-directed antibodies induced by vaccination may also trigger autoimmune conditions in predisposed individuals”.

image-120.png
(A) Low-magnification (40x) shows pan-lobular hepatitis (black arrows: portal inflammation and yellow arrows: lobular inflammation).
The researchers Bril et al (2021) found that “severe cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection are characterised by an auto-inflammatory dysregulation that contributes to tissue damage,” which the virus’s spike protein appears to be responsible for. They also reported that histology revealed the presence of eosinophils, which are more commonly seen with drug or toxin-induced liver injury, although can also be found in cases of autoimmune hepatitis.

image-119.png

They argued that “It is also possible that we could be in the presence of a vaccine-related drug-induced liver injury with features of autoimmune hepatitis [….] symptoms developed 6 days after vaccination, which instinctively appears as a short period of time. However, latency periods after vaccination of just days have been observed in prior reports”.

We wonder if Chris Whitty will be able to sleep at night once the UKHSA proves the Covid-19 injection is to blame for this sudden increase in hepatitis among children? Afterall, not a single child would have been given the Covid-19 injection if it were not for the Chief Medical Officer for England overruling the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation which had previously concluded the benefits do not outweigh the risks.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I readily admit I enjoy it when I hear those pro vaxx sophisticates come down with the Covid (which is probably vaxx adverse reaction)

they ridiculed us, they tried to force us to take it, they tried to deny us work

they made stupid vids. Jump to 9 min mark for full corona faggotry nonsense

here, Colbert a double vaxx and boosted idiot sings and dances about the benefits (clip)

but lol - he’s “got it”

916E20AA-7691-49D9-92AC-553D3C747C06.jpeg

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I readily admit I enjoy it when I hear those pro vaxx sophisticates come down with the Covid (which is probably vaxx adverse reaction)

they ridiculed us, they tried to force us to take it, they tried to deny us work

they made stupid vids. Jump to 9 min mark for full corona faggotry nonsense

here, Colbert a double vaxx and boosted idiot sings and dances about the benefits (clip)

but lol - he’s “got it”

View attachment 255492
Clicked "Like" in error. I no like.

I've said it so many times, it's annoying...but we really are Idiocracy.

HOW does this simpleton get on television? WHO watches this idiocy?

Don't the normies get suspicious when something is pushed this hard...even if they don't know how to find real facts, beyond the Google scrubbing?

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here's hoping that moron is as stupid in real-life as he is on the set.

And that when they offer him ivermectin on the down-low, he refuses. "Horse medicine."

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
When he's gone from shaking down government and bilking it out of billions, he will be invited to host "Tales from the Crypt".
Feckers already personally raking in a half a mil a year from us. I do wonder who will take his place when the time comes.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
The point was that another “famous” pro vaxx elitist that pushed and took the vaxx one has caught Covid