• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The point was that another “famous” pro vaxx elitist that pushed and took the vaxx one has caught Covid
Oh, I get it.

But it wasn't worthy of official thanks. Or maybe it is, but I was blanching.

It's maybe just me...but when there's an ugly or offensive vid, even if we need to see it...I have trouble clicking "Like."

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
not fishing for likes, just living vicariously through the misery of our betters

thought I posted too much confusion and wanted to explain

all good here

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650721378658.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yet the ONLY time VAX is brought up by MSM is when the patient is NOT VAXXED.
Those that die with Jab Juice, that just gets "Whistled by the Cemetery" . Not Note Worthy.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
GREAT Wuflu counter-attack at the beginning of this video. Listen to the 1st 4 min. The rest is informative but not relevent to this topic:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And still they force and coerce parents to jab their children. There is no low to which they won't stoop to jab everyone.
I'm all for Jabbing the prep-school populations...

A few thousand more sterilized Yuppies, leads to a cleaner, brighter world.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I may have witnessed a Teenager attacked by Jab Juice. He is about 6'1'' 170lbs built like a "Baller", and looked like he'd been playing in the park across the street..
I was walking on my closed down street turned Bike and walking path. Ahead of me were four teen males 16-17 yrs old.
Two were holding up this kid under the arms walking him.
They stopped to take a break as I gained up to them. I asked if everything was ok. "No he's sick" one said as the got him back on his feet. Told them I call for an ambulance and all of them said "No he lives right up here".
As they cut of the road surface to cut thru some yards I told them to get him "LAY HIM FLAT WITH HIS LEGS UP IN A CHAIR ON SOFA AND GET SOME ICE PACKS ON HIS NECK.
But with this shit going around he needs to be checked out at a hospital. "
They kept walking and said o.k. sa typical teenager responses are.
I hope the kid is alright.
I said a prayer as they disappeared .

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Feb 18 2019​

TRUST YOURSELF.
TRUST THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
TRUST THAT THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE RIGHT BESIDE YOU FIGHTING FOR WHAT WE KNOW TO BE RIGHT.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!
Q

……………………​

Louisiana House Passes Bill to Ban State, Local COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates​

By Gabrielle Stephenson

April 21, 2022 Updated: April 21, 2022

biggersmaller
Print
Louisiana’s House of Representatives has passed legislation to ban state and local governments from requiring proof of a COVID-19 vaccine to enter public areas and private businesses, or to receive services and goods from them.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Pfizer’s new antiviral pill has problems - what a shocker

Recipients of Biden-touted Paxlovid report Covid symptoms returning and even testing positive for the virus again after completing course of the drug

Some recipients of Paxlovid, an antiviral pill developed by Pfizer, are reporting Covid symptoms returning after finishing their course of the drug

The drug was touted by President Joe Biden and collectively offered to all Americans at his 2022 State of the Union address

There are multiple reports of people in the Boston area suddenly feeling sick and testing positive for Covid after the drug initially helped them get over the virus

One expert described it as 'cat and mouse', with the virus being able to return after the drug suppressing it cleared from a person's system

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
One expert described it as 'cat and mouse', with the virus being able to return after the drug suppressing it cleared from a person's system
Herpes Simplex hides/ goes dormant too in the spinal column when the body fights off its attack. And waits for stress and chemical factors in its favor to attack again.
As a pre-teen I got cold sores off and on until my mid 40s. I stumbled onto Colloidal Silver in an attempt to help clear gingivitis I'd had for over ten years which included two "Deep Cleanings" to no avail.
A protocol of CS one day H2O2 the next got rid of the gingivitis within months.
About 6mos later I had the tingle of a cold sore coming on. I had read some Aussie sites talking about how CS helped them with cold sores.
I tried it swishing CS and holding it sublingually then swallow, and mixing CS w/ Aloe Vera ointment and applying that directly where the tingle was occurring.
Next Day tingle was gone and the cold sore never appeared.
I use CS/EIS daily ever since and not had any outbreaks these last 23 years. Slightest tingle or itch, UP goes the uses of EIS and creams I have added EIS to. Next day all gone.
Folks may want to try this protocol for that virus above.
From an UNVAXX/ NO JAB JUICE, DEPLORABLE.
Best of Luck

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Pfizer’s new antiviral pill has problems - what a shocker

Recipients of Biden-touted Paxlovid report Covid symptoms returning and even testing positive for the virus again after completing course of the drug

Some recipients of Paxlovid, an antiviral pill developed by Pfizer, are reporting Covid symptoms returning after finishing their course of the drug

The drug was touted by President Joe Biden and collectively offered to all Americans at his 2022 State of the Union address

There are multiple reports of people in the Boston area suddenly feeling sick and testing positive for Covid after the drug initially helped them get over the virus

Trusting anything offered by Pfizer :rage 1

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Feb 18 2019​

TRUST YOURSELF.
TRUST THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
TRUST THAT THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE RIGHT BESIDE YOU FIGHTING FOR WHAT WE KNOW TO BE RIGHT.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!
Q

……………………​

Louisiana House Passes Bill to Ban State, Local COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates​

By Gabrielle Stephenson

April 21, 2022 Updated: April 21, 2022

biggersmaller
Print
Louisiana’s House of Representatives has passed legislation to ban state and local governments from requiring proof of a COVID-19 vaccine to enter public areas and private businesses, or to receive services and goods from them.

I feel this is the only way to defeat or otherwise hold off the Federal government tyranny! The states have more power collectively than the federal government does. It's moves like this one which can begin to neuter the feds

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
#Shangha #Mandates #CCP

From Washington D.C. Mandates to Shanghai Lockdowns, Who’s Making Billions From Covid? | Wide Angle​

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday I added one more to my list of friends that isn't jabbed. Hadn't seen her for a while, she's furious about the vaxxes. Hasn't seen her Mom for two years, got fired from her job. She's managing okay.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yesterday I added one more to my list of friends that isn't jabbed. Hadn't seen her for a while, she's furious about the vaxxes. Hasn't seen her Mom for two years, got fired from her job. She's managing okay.
An old friend from the echo department at hospital sent me a text a while back. She feel and broke her leg one week before the pandemic. She never came back to work. I got a text from her a few months ago that said "Jab, Jab, blah, blah, never" :rotf: We are not alone.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If I were Justin I would be mad she didn't get the same shots the elites got. I wonder if he figured it out yet.

View attachment 255599
Justin ain't smart enough.

And Canada doesn't seem to have any sort of stealth-protection for its Elites, the way that Hollywood has here. Seems a number of Canuck personalities got hot shots, including Celine Dion.

To which I say....good.

No, I'm becoming a true misanthrope. I remember that keening anorexic, whining on television about how the poor looters in New Orleans should be allowed to loot. Now she's unable to speak. Justice.

Now Justin and his (probably) equally-dim wife, have to live with the consequence of THEIR stupidity in trusting their toxic government. More good.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Justin ain't smart enough.

And Canada doesn't seem to have any sort of stealth-protection for its Elites, the way that Hollywood has here. Seems a number of Canuck personalities got hot shots, including Celine Dion.

To which I say....good.

No, I'm becoming a true misanthrope. I remember that keening anorexic, whining on television about how the poor looters in New Orleans should be allowed to loot. Now she's unable to speak. Justice.

Now Justin and his (probably) equally-dim wife, have to live with the consequence of THEIR stupidity in trusting their toxic government. More good.
Celine has lost her mind...I did a thread on her a while back. She has a demonic line of childrens NWO clothing. She is pimping transgender and she looks like the crypt keeper. They must have cut her adrenochrome off. That beautiful talented woman now looks like Satan's shriveled bride. It has been very upsetting to watch.

download (1).jpgdownload.jpgDsWk7ifWsAEFZh4.jpgimage.jpgimages.jpg

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
She was always anorexic.

Her husband was her music teacher when she was a little kid. A pedophile, who I guess, actually had some feeling for his victim. I wonder if he kept her underfed with medication or psychological abuse, the better to preserve that prepubescent form.

I never gave her much thought, except for a time - back in the late 1990s - career change, took me back to my hometown. I was cooping with my mother in the family estate, and, suddenly, for the first time in 15 years, had television. Even cable.

Disney (I didn't know what it was becoming) was REALLY pushing this dingbat's albums and music. I thought it was just because she had the obligatory foreign-sounding name. I guess perhaps her husband's ties to alternate-sexuality was at least as important.

A dingbat; malnourished; sexless. Now a Jab victim.

No Fs given.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
She was always anorexic.

Her husband was her music teacher when she was a little kid. A pedophile, who I guess, actually had some feeling for his victim. I wonder if he kept her underfed with medication or psychological abuse, the better to preserve that prepubescent form.

I never gave her much thought, except for a time - back in the late 1990s - career change, took me back to my hometown. I was cooping with my mother in the family estate, and, suddenly, for the first time in 15 years, had television. Even cable.

Disney (I didn't know what it was becoming) was REALLY pushing this dingbat's albums and music. I thought it was just because she had the obligatory foreign-sounding name. I guess perhaps her husband's ties to alternate-sexuality was at least as important.

A dingbat; malnourished; sexless. Now a Jab victim.

No Fs given.
He had an odd relationship with Celine. I believe he took her career on when she was 12 yrs old and he was 38. They were inseparable after that although they claim there was never a romantic relationship until she was in her early 20s. If you watch any of her old interviews she worshiped her husband. I suppose she came unglued when he died. I'm not sure if she was full on Illuminati in her youth or it started after his death. All I know is the clothing line is satanic and she is pushing transgender hard. Who dresses a baby in devil horns and skulls.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Unbelievable - I hear blood clot and think intermittent occlusion. That’s a 15” worm

Last edited:

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
An old friend from the echo department at hospital sent me a text a while back. She feel and broke her leg one week before the pandemic. She never came back to work. I got a text from her a few months ago that said "Jab, Jab, blah, blah, never" :rotf: We are not alone.

I’m very glad to hear this from you both. I’m going to have to contact some old friends.

We had a play date for my kids this weekend with some friends we hadn’t seen in 6+ months and found out they got the shot to keep their jobs and so they could travel. Great people, I hope they turn out ok. This brings the grand total of people I know personally who are unvaxxed down to a whopping 14; 5 of which are my immediate family.

In other news, my mother in law, who we haven’t seen since before the plandemic, got her 4th shot and was very sick for 8 days afterwards. Was sick for 5-6 days with the third one as well. I don’t understand.

My mother, unvaxxed, fell and broke her shoulder (complete fracture of the humeral head). For surgery they only asked once if she was vaxxed, no issues. But then after surgery they recommended she go to a rehab center for at least 2 weeks but none of them would take her if she is unvaxxed, so now I’m running a rehab center…..

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There are a few good Christian catholics.
I submit that those people aren't 'The Church'. The latter is a crime syndicate drunk on power and scheming to destroy humanity. It starts in the Vatican and spreads like a cancer

This is not the church I was brought up to respect. This is something else!

1650850400656.png

Last edited:

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We should be contacting the local head ministers if we attend the Catholic church as I do. They have a questionnaire now that the Pope wants to hear from all the local members on what we want to see in the local church. I gave them an earful. A local Catholic Bible study men's group has many members who are very vocal against the clot shots. They don't like the Pope, especially how he says that it is our duty to follow the laws even if they are unjust, I don't think Romans 13 calls for that. The Constitution is the law.

As for long term effects from the shots, Malone got them last spring as a lot of others did and have survived them and likely the $hit has cleared our systems if we did not get any more in the form of boosters. However I have family members who got the boosters and worry about them. We are probably at peak vaccine insanity, probably in a few months the charges and indictments will start happening with severe economic consequences for all those who pushed this.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I submit that those people aren't 'The Church'. The latter is a crime syndicate drunk on power and scheming to destroy humanity. It starts in the Vatican and spreads like a cancer

View attachment 255770

No disagreement from me.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

View attachment 255770

You think Roman Catholicism being evil is a new thing?

Burning people at the stake who wanted translate the Bible into other languages? Why? Takes power away from the Church as they're the experts on what it says. Why else push to keep it in Latin?

PIcking and choosing which books to include? Hunting down and destroying other "Christians", so that Constantines version is the only one accepted? If it wasnt for the Nag Hamadi library we would be very much in the dark. The Gnostic interpretation of Genesis makes a whole lot more sense than what they push and use to enslave us with guilt. YMMV.

Mental slavery through guilt and Dogma.

Perhaps you just have better eyes to see now then you did as a kid...

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Burning people at the stake who wanted translate the Bible into other languages? Why? Takes power away from the Church as they're the experts on what it says. Why else push to keep it in Latin?

PIcking and choosing which books to include? Hunting down and destroying other "Christians", so that Constantines version is the only one accepted? If it wasnt for the Nag Hamadi library we would be very much in the dark. The Gnostic interpretation of Genesis makes a whole lot more sense than what they push and use to enslave us with guilt. YMMV.

I grew up as a Nazarene ( Higher Octane Baptist - IMO ). Back in the mid 60s all the Nazarene Churches would have gatherings for the teenagers. A symposium more in depth of the religion that they claimed made them different from Baptists and the other Protestant religions. One such "symposium" was about the many Inquisitions, but more specifically on The Spanish Inquisition.
I remember coming home from this gathering and being really afraid Catholics aka "The Fish Eaters" back then.
Where the term "Redneck" was a Catholic Priest, due to the stiff, white collar they wore irritating the skin.
I recall adults fearing to vote for JFK fearing he would become a puppet of the Pope.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

The RC church has a lot of ugly baggage from its past and probably should have been sued into poverty for what they did to kids.

But you know what, many other churches have had their own covered up scandals and cult like aspects, every single one. The lunacy of the Bible thumpers and various denominations with their "pray TV" personalities and prosperity gospels are almost without number in the US. Is it all about money in the end?

And since this is a covid thread the question of the cult of Fauci should be paramount, he was once a member of the RC church, but now calls himself a humanitarian. But Biden is of the RC group he does Fauci's bidding.