• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
People need to check their D levels. One of my daughter felt she only needed 5,000 three days a week. I told her to check. She was surprised she came in at the 40 and has upped to a daily dose.

Well, I had been doing similar as your daughter. I've been taking about 5,000 IU almost everyday and a few days this winter taking 10,000.

I got my levels tested yesterday at a dentist's office of all places. Apparently, they like to check a person's Vit D levels before they do any implants as it greatly aids in healing. Only charged $65 but that was after like $900 of x-rays and to make a mold of the teeth. Should get the results soon.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well, I had been doing similar as your daughter. I've been taking about 5,000 IU almost everyday and a few days this winter taking 10,000.

I got my levels tested yesterday at a dentist's office of all places. Apparently, they like to check a person's Vit D levels before they do any implants as it greatly aids in healing. Only charged $65 but that was after like $900 of x-rays and to make a mold of the teeth. Should get the results soon.
I would be curious how your levels are. Let us know

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

My bet is it is lower than you think.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Dr. Ariyana Love, ND (Dr. Love)]

1651025396407.png

MICROSPHERES & MICROBUBBLES

Microbeads and Microspheres are listed as an active ingredient in the Pfizer death jab patent. Microspheres and Microbubbles are listed in the Moderna death jab patent.

Microspheres and Microbubbles are micrometer size devices approximately equal in size to a red blood cell, according to the NIH. That’s about the width of a Human hair.

Microspheres and Microbubbles are made from Poly(lactic-co-glycolic) acid (PLGA). PLGA is a copolymer made from Graphene Oxide (GO). Graphene Oxide-PLGA nanofibersare used in a host of Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved “therapeutic” devices. However, the ingredients of these devices are cytotoxic, meaning they destroy cells.

Graphene Oxide PLGA Toxicity induces an inflammatory response and deadly cytokine storm reaction, according to animal studies. The FDA should be investigated for this.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651071882444.png

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651071966562.png

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Society has gone totally insane

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination can elicit a CD8 T-cell dominant hepatitis​

Highlights​

- Identification of immune correlates in a case of mRNA vaccine-associated autoimmune hepatitis
- Imaging mass cytometry identifies intrahepatic panlobular enrichment of activated cytotoxic CD8 T cells
- Flow cytometry identifies intrahepatic enrichment of activated CD8 T cells with SARS-CoV-2-specificity
- Peripheral SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8 T cell activation correlates with ALT levels

Abstract​

Background & Aims​

Autoimmune hepatitis episodes have been described following SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination but their pathophysiology remains unclear. Here, we report the case of a 52-year-old male, presenting with bimodal episodes of acute hepatitis, each occurring 2-3 weeks after BNT162b2 mRNA vaccination and sought to identify the underlying immune correlates. The patient received first oral budesonide, relapsed, but achieved remission under systemic steroids.

Methods​

Imaging mass cytometry for spatial immune profiling was performed on liver biopsy tissue. Flow cytometry was performed to dissect CD8 T cell phenotypes and identify SARS-CoV-2-specific and EBV-specific T cells longitudinally. Vaccine-induced antibodies were determined by ELISA. Data was correlated with clinical labs.

Results​

Analysis of the hepatic tissue revealed an immune infiltrate quantitatively dominated by activated cytotoxic CD8 T cells with panlobular distribution. An enrichment of CD4 T cells, B cells, plasma cells and myeloid cells was also observed compared to controls. The intrahepatic infiltrate showed enrichment for CD8 T cells with SARS-CoV-2-specificity compared to the peripheral blood. Notably, hepatitis severity correlated longitudinally with an activated cytotoxic phenotype of peripheral SARS-CoV-2-specific, but not EBV-specific CD8+ T cells or vaccine-induced immunoglobulins.

Conclusions​

COVID19 vaccination can elicit a distinct T cell-dominant immune-mediated hepatitis with a unique pathomechanism associated with vaccination induced antigen-specific tissue-resident immunity requiring systemic immunosuppression.

Lay summary​

Liver inflammation is observed during SARS-CoV-2 infection but can also occur in some individuals after vaccination and shares some typical features with autoimmune liver disease. In this report, we show that highly activated T cells accumulate and are evenly distributed in the different areas of the liver in a patient with liver inflammation following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Moreover, within these liver infiltrating T cells, we observed an enrichment of T cells that are reactive to SARS-CoV-2, suggesting that these vaccine-induced cells can contribute to the liver inflammation in this context.

Graphical abstract​

1651075804901.png

1. Download : Download high-res image (233KB)
  2. Download : Download full-size image

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BIONTECH ADMITS SAFETY/EFFICACY OF JAB UNKNOWN & MODERNA KNEW VAXED BREAKTHROUGHS HINDER IMMUNITY​

Welcome to The Daily Wrap Up, a concise show dedicated to bringing you the most relevant independent news, as we see it, from the last 24 hours.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
if you have less than three injections of satan's poison you are fired

More than 2500 teachers are expected to be sacked TODAY as Dan Andrews' Covid booster mandate kicks in across Victorian schools​

• Thousands of teachers will be stood down today for not getting third Covid jab
  • Victoria and Northern Territory the only states to mandate booster for teachers
  • Loss of thousands of teachers due to vaccine mandate causing staff shortages

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

More than 2500 teachers are expected to be sacked TODAY as Dan Andrews' Covid booster mandate kicks in across Victorian schools​

• Thousands of teachers will be stood down today for not getting third Covid jab
  • Victoria and Northern Territory the only states to mandate booster for teachers
Sorta makes taking the 1st two to keep their jobs a waste. That'll roll around here in Canada soon enough with criminal trudy hiding in his outhouse hole somewhere. He can shove the jabs up his ... sleeve.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

I give them two weeks before they backpedal. Losing that many teachers will bring the indoctrination system to its knees.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The next best thing...

Marburg virus[1] is a hemorrhagic fever virus of the Filoviridae family of viruses and a member of the species Marburg marburgvirus, genus Marburgvirus. Marburg virus (MARV) causes Marburg virus disease in humans and primates, a form of viral hemorrhagic fever.[2] The virus is considered to be extremely dangerous. The World Health Organization (WHO) rates it as a Risk Group 4 Pathogen (requiring biosafety level 4-equivalent containment).[3] In the United States, the NIH/National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases ranks it as a Category A Priority Pathogen[4] and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lists it as a Category A Bioterrorism Agent.[5] It is also listed as a biological agent for export control by the Australia Group.[6]

can be treated with

Fenbendazole

Albendazole

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Two shots was enough to sterilize your livestock back when they started developing the tech in the early 2000's. By now I'd think 1 shot would be good enough. This pressure for boosters, IMO, is simply to keep up the appearance of importance of the injections in the first world while the rest of the planet catches up. If covid isn't scary enough then there will be something else to encourage folk.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so, I don't normally drink but I'm extremely drunk, so take what I say as the ramblings of a drunken idiot.
Let's consider another perspective here. The world is FUCKED. Any argument?
I don't argue with that! If you assume the world is fucked, that means there is a problem. What is the problem? Let me skip a few steps and reduce it to "humans are fucking stupid." What's the underlying cause of everything you don't like that you disagree with, or agree with? Is it stupid people? Who gives the "elites" power? Stupid people do. Stupid people, arguably, are the problem. The only problem. The real problem.

So, a group decided to fix this problem. What did they do? They got all the stupid people to take a "vaccination" that, at minimum, reduces their fertility. Is this not actually a pretty good and, I dare say "FAIR", way to solve this?

This group is none to impressed with the "Elite" either. They are obsolete and many have turned stupid. But they are useful. They are eager to hear how amazing they are and will cooperate as long as their superiority is flattered and their survival is promised.

At the end of this, some large percentage of the planet is infertile or dead. I don't know which. I'm nobody. Honestly.

So, the future is the people who saw what was obvious, plus workers, maybe.
The mass vaccine deaths are not going to happen right now. That would be stupid. The vaccination effort has barely begun in many countries. If people were actually dropping like flies, and this were news, no one would take the shot. Plus there would be corpses everywhere and no one left alive to deal with them.

The shot can't really sterilize or kill people until the vast majority of the world has taken it, or the gig is up. If depopulation or eugenics is the goal, there must be enough of a delay between injection and effect that plausible deniability is maintained.

I would assume the people on the "inside" also happen to rely on the current infrastructure. Electrical, medical, communications, roads, food, etc. They don't want everyone dead right away. This is long-term shit. Does some elite have another elite to call then their furnace breaks in the middle of winter? Not likely. Let's be real and say the elites don't want the power grid to fail, or the internet down, or food production screwed up. They don't know how to farm or keep a power grid alive. However, perhaps they do believe that human life will not be sustainable on the planet in the near future with an 8 to 10 billion population. They might be right. This is problematic.

I tend to think the "Elites" are concerned with the survival of the species.

I think the Elites have been used to change the future. They aren't doing this, they are just playing along without knowing the real plan. What is happening is not their plan, but they think it is. I could be wrong. I am pretty wasted!

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, so, I don't normally drink but I'm extremely drunk, so take what I say as the ramblings of a drunken idiot.
I don't argue with that! If you assume the world is fucked, that means there is a problem. What is the problem? Let me skip a few steps and reduce it to "humans are fucking stupid." What's the underlying cause of everything you don't like that you disagree with, or agree with? Is it stupid people? Who gives the "elites" power? Stupid people do. Stupid people, arguably, are the problem. The only problem. The real problem.

So, a group decided to fix this problem. What did they do? They got all the stupid people to take a "vaccination" that, at minimum, reduces their fertility. Is this not actually a pretty good and, I dare say "FAIR", way to solve this?

This group is none to impressed with the "Elite" either. They are obsolete and many have turned stupid. But they are useful. They are eager to hear how amazing they are and will cooperate as long as their superiority is flattered and their survival is promised.

At the end of this, some large percentage of the planet is infertile or dead. I don't know which. I'm nobody. Honestly.

The mass vaccine deaths are not going to happen right now. That would be stupid. The vaccination effort has barely begun in many countries. If people were actually dropping like flies, and this were news, no one would take the shot. Plus there would be corpses everywhere and no one left alive to deal with them.

The shot can't really sterilize or kill people until the vast majority of the world has taken it, or the gig is up. If depopulation or eugenics is the goal, there must be enough of a delay between injection and effect that plausible deniability is maintained.

I would assume the people on the "inside" also happen to rely on the current infrastructure. Electrical, medical, communications, roads, food, etc. They don't want everyone dead right away. This is long-term shit. Does some elite have another elite to call then their furnace breaks in the middle of winter? Not likely. Let's be real and say the elites don't want the power grid to fail, or the internet down, or food production screwed up. They don't know how to farm or keep a power grid alive. However, perhaps they do believe that human life will not be sustainable on the planet in the near future with an 8 to 10 billion population. They might be right. This is problematic.

I think the Elites have been used to change the future. They aren't doing this, they are just playing along without knowing the real plan. What is happening is not their plan, but they think it is. I could be wrong. I am pretty wasted!

The elites may think AI “humans” will be their next workers/slaves.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

No, it's not fair at all, it's straight up pure evil. It's fraudulence, coercion, and murder. The elite have no right to decide what the correct human population is.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

You typed that pretty well for having a snoot full.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
where did all the workers go -- australia version

The Prime Minister has promised a regional jobs boom, but a record number of positions are going begging across the country and employers are resorting to desperate measures to lure staff.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The vaccine mandates forced many employers to sack the unvaxxed. However what's happening is that some of these "deplorables" are being taken back, whilst the remaining are giving their employers and the system the middle finger.

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Well, everyone has an opinion.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Truth is the Elites don't like the useless eaters using up their resources... that's why they erected the Georgia Guidestones and thus the experimental jab...

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The elites may think AI “humans” will be their next workers/slaves.
Maybe. I was listening to a Musk interview where he was saying Tesla was currently working on a robot to do human things, and it would be cheaper than a car.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No, it's not fair at all, it's straight up pure evil. It's fraudulence, coercion, and murder. The elite have no right to decide what the correct human population is.
It's the best theory I had. Who does decide the correct human population?

I don't really buy the climate change thing. Things don't seem much different than 30 years ago, except maybe it got a bit windier here. But some people do. If someone really believes that billions will die unless the population starts going down rather than up, then a fertility-reducing "vaccine" would seem like the kindest option.

I haven't heard any other theories that make any more sense. Or maybe I've just been reading too much sci-fi.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure that the climate is changing, I grew up in southern Rhode Island and the big pond we skated on every winter in the 70s seldom is skatable now. My grandfather told me about harvesting salt marsh hay on the salt pond that was never frozen when I was a kid, never mind now. The question is why? We have been warming for 20,000 years AND humans have screwed up the environment. I have no definitive answer, but to go from frozen salt ponds to open water in the winter in fresh ponds in less than 100 years is not‘“no climate change.”

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't hear many people claiming the climate isn't changing. The argument is over if it's man-caused or not, and the coming doom of rising sea levels that will take out all of the Bush, Obama, and Bezos ocean front properties, some that were foolishly purchased only recently even though they know for sure that rising sea levels is settled science.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
but to go from frozen salt ponds to open water in the winter in fresh ponds in less than 100 years is not‘“no climate change.”
I think the climate is always changing, some.

The issue is that ALL of their predictions that they've made over the past 40 years regarding climate, have been far off the mark to the high side. yet if they had their way, we'd have made drastic and expensive changes to how society is run, based on those inaccurate predictions.
.....and then when things panned out the same way as what we have today, they'd have declared their approach as having been a success, and use it as an excuse to do more.

So far we've mostly dodged that bullet.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think the climate is always changing, some.

The issue is that ALL of their predictions that they've made over the past 40 years regarding climate, have been far off the mark to the high side. yet if they had their way, we'd have made drastic and expensive changes to how society is run, based on those inaccurate predictions.
.....and then when things panned out the same way as what we have today, they'd have declared their approach as having been a success, and use it as an excuse to do more.

So far we've mostly dodged that bullet.
Yeah the credibility is lacking.
Snowden said in his book that it was a legit issue, so that gave me pause.
I tend to believe him or even Oldmansmith more than any politician.
But, in my own life, winter seems like it did when I was a kid, and summer does too. I don't live near an Ocean, so that's the only personal experience I have to go on.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
But, in my own life, winter seems like it did when I was a kid, and summer does too. I don't live near an Ocean, so that's the only personal experience I have to go on.
One thing I know is that a few years ago they changed the chart of planting times to allow for warmer weather plants being planted in more Northerly Zones, but last year we had a cold snap that proved that their changes weren't in line with reality.

Just because it might have been unusually warm for awhile, does not mean it will never revert back to the mean. In fact, it almost certainly will.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's the best theory I had. Who does decide the correct human population?

I don't really buy the climate change thing. Things don't seem much different than 30 years ago, except maybe it got a bit windier here. But some people do. If someone really believes that billions will die unless the population starts going down rather than up, then a fertility-reducing "vaccine" would seem like the kindest option.

I haven't heard any other theories that make any more sense. Or maybe I've just been reading too much sci-fi.

I agree that the that the vaccine does sterilize people. It's much worse than that, though, because the vaccines aren't just sterilizing people, they are killing people. If you listen to Dr. Ryan Cole, you'll see that the synthetic spike protein in the jab turns off the P53 tumor suppressor as well as toll-receptors. This is scientifically proven. People are literally dying of cancers and common diseases because they took the shots. And, that's on top of the people who die from allergic reactions and blood clots.

My point is, murdering people just because they are naive is morally wrong. I know I've been naive about things at various points in my life, and I'm sure there are things I'm still currently naive about. No matter how smart you are, if you aren't part of a certain circle of people, they want you dead.

The entire human society itself can determine what a stable population should be. Do the elite need to tell each farmer how much to plant? No, of course not. Central planning not only is unnecessary, it's has always been a disaster. Population control is no exception.

Even those of us who have successfully refused the injections up to this point are not in the clear. They are going to keep trying to kill us. No sympathy for these NWO elite at all.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that the that the vaccine does sterilize people. It's much worse than that, though, because the vaccines aren't just sterilizing people, they are killing people. If you listen to Dr. Ryan Cole, you'll see that the synthetic spike protein in the jab turns off the P53 tumor suppressor as well as toll-receptors. This is scientifically proven. People are literally dying of cancers and common diseases because they took the shots. And, that's on top of the people who die from allergic reactions and blood clots.

My point is, murdering people just because they are naive is morally wrong. I know I've been naive about things at various points in my life, and I'm sure there are things I'm still currently naive about. No matter how smart you are, if you aren't part of a certain circle of people, they want you dead.

The entire human society itself can determine what a stable population should be. Do the elite need to tell each farmer how much to plant? No, of course not. Central planning not only is unnecessary, it's has always been a disaster. Population control is no exception.

Even those of us who have successfully refused the injections up to this point are not in the clear. They are going to keep trying to kill us. No sympathy for these NWO elite at all.
The coordination and money and propaganda and effort that has gone into this vaccine thing seems like overkill if the point is just to kill everyone. People aren't that hard to kill. The complexity seems unnecessary. The vaccine has introduced an element of choice though. There is pressure to make a certain choice. I can't be the only one who noticed how much it feels like a test.

And farmers do kinda do that. Quotas and marketting boards and such.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Many countries were already below replacement reproduction rates.
Why would they murder instead of saying it's unsustainable and ask to reduce births?
It would only take 40 years & population would be a fraction of what we have now.
Is AI and automation going to replace all the workers or will there be so few peopel not many workers will be needed?

With a population of 7.8 billion & they want to reduce that to 500 million.
What are they going to do with the water after killing off 7.3 billion people that are made up of 3/4 of water?