• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
From what I have read, she was a regular on Instagram and her account has suddenly gone quiet. She is/was only 30 years old. I truly hope the rumor isn't true.
If you start at ~6:10 on the vid I posted above there does seem to be evidence it isn't a rumor.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Keep in mind as well, this vaccine is a double jab, 2 weeks between.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
i mean people who die end up with funerals and kinda stop going to work. Seems like this would be easy to prove.
or she can just go on the teevee and prove she's alive and well. For some reason she's not able to do that. Too tough I guess
1609255485975.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
This is quite an interesting read, bit of background on the mRNA too.

Dr. Romeo Quijano, retired professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology at the College of Medicine, University of the Philippines Manila, noted some of the dangers of the experimental gene editing when applied to human vaccines. Quijano warns of,

“the danger that the vaccine might actually “enhance” the pathogenicity of the virus, or make it more aggressive possibly due to antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), as what happened with previous studies on test vaccines in animals. If that should happen in a major human trial the outcome could be disastrous. This serious adverse effect may not even be detected by a clinical trial especially in highly biased clinical trials laden with conflicts of interest involving vaccine companies. Even when a serious adverse event is detected, this is usually swept under the rug.”​
https://www.globalresearch.ca/what-not-said-pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine/5729461

I'm wondering if this could mean the vaccinated become the super spreaders of a far more lethal mutation of the virus.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't believe the poster of the video. ANCESTRY does not show a Death Certificate. All posting in ANCESTRY appears generic. Most of the info could be obtained from a ZABASEARCH or other public info site. If she was dead why would they NOT post the actual DoD ? ANCESTRY will post anything from anybody.
Not impressed.
For all we know the producer could have created or provided the information to ANCESTRY.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
[QUOTE s View attachment 195098 [/QUOTE]

Funny that CNN Has never been able to apply that logic to folks that die before getting the vaccine.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
or she can just go on the teevee and prove she's alive and well. For some reason she's not able to do that. Too tough I guess View attachment 195098
Not necessarily but sure as hell quite likely. And that's a BIG fucking problem, ya think?

There is no one on this Earth I'd rather punch in the face more than BG. Even the news is reporting 80% significant adverse effects with the Moderna vaccine.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...maderna-vaccine-had-significant-side-effects/

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don't believe the poster of the video. ANCESTRY does not show a Death Certificate. All posting in ANCESTRY appears generic. Most of the info could be obtained from a ZABASEARCH or other public info site. If she was dead why would they NOT post the actual DoD ? ANCESTRY will post anything from anybody.
Not impressed.
For all we know the producer could have created or provided the information to ANCESTRY.
It might take some real reporting. Go show up at the hospital and ask some co-workers. Off the record of course. Call some family members, etc.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What an idiot!

1609283304575.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Even Bidet is jumping on the bandwagon! How does anyone believe this?

1609283375108.png

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Platinum Bling
Lots of interesting stuff going on in the COVID coworkers forum with the vaccine. It seems anyone who had reactions is very hesitant to post them for fear of being labeled fear mongers. Still some are speaking out. Several things really baffle me in all this. One is how many pregnant healthcare workers feel pressured to get the vaccine even though there are NO studies for it. The second is how many people who already have autoimmune disorders are blindly taking this vaccine. Here is one of the more interesting reactions. Seems others have had it too. Notice how she apolgizes for her post at the end. Lord help us.
Hey! I had the vaccine last Wednesday. On Sunday/Monday, I began having this insane excruciating pain in my mouth. It was the entire top right side. It would stay for about 2-5 minutes then go away. During those minutes, it was by FAR the worst pain I’ve ever had. Tuesday was worse and I went to the dentist. They did x rays and couldn’t find any infection, no cavities, no inflammation, nothing. I must look crazy but I feel like I’m dying. I went home and it got worse, the pain lasted a lot longer. I felt like I needed to rip the teeth from my face. I was on the floor sweating, crying.. couldn’t eat or think...It was horrible. The next day, went to be seen, they can’t find anything wrong, but they give me a Medrol dose pack and antibiotic because she didn’t know what else to do. I began feeling like the Tylenol and Motrin started working before beginning the prescriptions. Christmas Eve, I woke up with it pretty much completely gone. Feel back to normal now, but I’ve heard of four others with the same experience days after receiving their vaccine too. They also went to the dentist, nothing was found either. Just curious if you’ve heard or or experienced anything like this. It just makes me a little nervous getting another one if there’s ANY possibility way that it could be related. I have NEVER hurt like that. Never had tooth pain or nerve pain. I cannot imagine going through days of it again. Could be totally unrelated, but thought I’d ask. Happy Holidays!
** i’m not trying to make anyone angry or persuade people not to get the vaccine. I was happy to get it. This could have nothing to do with it but I feel like this is a good place to find information from others that may have gone through the same thing.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Lots of interesting stuff going on in the COVID coworkers forum with the vaccine. It seems anyone who had reactions is very hesitant to post them for fear of being labeled fear mongers. Still some are speaking out. Several things really baffle me in all this. One is how many pregnant healthcare workers feel pressured to get the vaccine even though there are NO studies for it. The second is how many people who already have autoimmune disorders are blindly taking this vaccine. Here is one of the more interesting reactions. Seems others have had it too. Notice how she apolgizes for her post at the end. Lord help us.
Hey! I had the vaccine last Wednesday. On Sunday/Monday, I began having this insane excruciating pain in my mouth. It was the entire top right side. It would stay for about 2-5 minutes then go away. During those minutes, it was by FAR the worst pain I’ve ever had. Tuesday was worse and I went to the dentist. They did x rays and couldn’t find any infection, no cavities, no inflammation, nothing. I must look crazy but I feel like I’m dying. I went home and it got worse, the pain lasted a lot longer. I felt like I needed to rip the teeth from my face. I was on the floor sweating, crying.. couldn’t eat or think...It was horrible. The next day, went to be seen, they can’t find anything wrong, but they give me a Medrol dose pack and antibiotic because she didn’t know what else to do. I began feeling like the Tylenol and Motrin started working before beginning the prescriptions. Christmas Eve, I woke up with it pretty much completely gone. Feel back to normal now, but I’ve heard of four others with the same experience days after receiving their vaccine too. They also went to the dentist, nothing was found either. Just curious if you’ve heard or or experienced anything like this. It just makes me a little nervous getting another one if there’s ANY possibility way that it could be related. I have NEVER hurt like that. Never had tooth pain or nerve pain. I cannot imagine going through days of it again. Could be totally unrelated, but thought I’d ask. Happy Holidays!
** i’m not trying to make anyone angry or persuade people not to get the vaccine. I was happy to get it. This could have nothing to do with it but I feel like this is a good place to find information from others that may have gone through the same thing.
The teeth or jaw you say? That's a very specific and odd place for this to end up. We know that gum health can be a big indication of health. I wonder what the connection is?

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
If he has any say in it, it will get worse.
I afraid even if he hasn't any say it will get much worse. Every 'prediction' I've been reading seems to hover around the mid to end of Jan for some crisis to erupt. Some say war, plandemic, unsettled election, economic collapse. I'm thinking the battle for the presidency will be the distraction.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I afraid even if he hasn't any say it will get much worse. Every 'prediction' I've been reading seems to hover around the mid to end of Jan for some crisis to erupt. Some say war, plandemic, unsettled election, economic collapse. I'm thinking the battle for the presidency will be the distraction.
Just another day in the life. Cheers.

Avalon

Platinum Bling
The teeth or jaw you say? That's a very specific and odd place for this to end up. We know that gum health can be a big indication of health. I wonder what the connection is?
nerves.. it has to be nerve inflamation

Avalon

Platinum Bling
yep, Its time to check preps because something is coming. My guess is fake food crisis.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
yep, Its time to check preps because something is coming. My guess is fake food crisis.
I'm hazarding a guess at energy crisis. Tehran (wink wink) launches an attack maybe Jan 3 (because Soleimani) on US (either in Iraq or elsewhere) that demands a response, Hormuz is closed WTI leaps to $100bbl overnight, a new conflict begins that the new admin can blame on Trump.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
A co-worker of mine is back to work after 2 weeks of Covid sick pay. He is mid fifties, 350 something pounds. His chief complaint was bad headaches and very bad toothe aches. He swears by taking aspirin to keep his blood on the thinner side after a nurse friend told him she thought the blood samples that she drew from Covid patients seemed real " thick".

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
the danger that the vaccine might actually “enhance” the pathogenicity of the virus, or make it more aggressive possibly due to antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), as what happened with previous studies on test vaccines in animals.
Here's what I'm wondering. Maybe they want to get lots of people vaxxed with the RNA jab, and then intentionally release a different
strain in order to set off ADE. The plausible deniability would be so easy. "Millions have died of the new covid strain."

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
A co-worker of mine is back to work after 2 weeks of Covid sick pay. He is mid fifties, 350 something pounds. His chief complaint was bad headaches and very bad toothe aches. He swears by taking aspirin to keep his blood on the thinner side after a nurse friend told him she thought the blood samples that she drew from Covid patients seemed real " thick".
Wife got blood drawn yesterday. Had a hard time getting it out probably from lack of H2O.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This is a bit bizarre. Nurse says non-covid patients are being put in with covid patients so they get the wu flu.

She's brave, intelligent and she's a hottie! I great combination! :)

Avalon

Platinum Bling
This is a bit bizarre. Nurse says non-covid patients are being put in with covid patients so they get the wu flu.

This is a very brave young lady and I hope she remains safe. Its going on in most hospitals. The first week of lockdown I had a patient who came in for a sore eye. Her oxygen was low . She tried to explain she has had low oxygen for 10 years because of lung issues. She was put on the covid ward pending a 2 day test. When I went to her room she begged me to help her "escape" She told me she didnt have the virus as she had no symptoms other than her normal low oxygen . She was terrified she would catch the virus and was trying to leave. She said they took her walker from her. She was trying to use the beside table with wheels as a walker to leave. She was not crazy or demented she was right. Her test later came back negative and she was moved to another floor. They are now mixing noncovid with covids on the same floor but not the same rooms. I just shake my head and pray a lot.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I've been seeing this quite frequently. Is it the same guy, quoted over and over, that did this, or have several pharmacists been arrested so far?

Pharmacist arrested on charges of sabotaging Moderna COVID vaccine doses

A Wisconsin hospital pharmacist was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of sabotaging more than 500 doses of coronavirus vaccine by deliberately removing them from refrigeration to spoil, police and medical authorities said. The pharmacist, an employee of Aurora Medical Center in Grafton, Wisconsin, at the time that 57 vials of vaccine were found left out of cold storage earlier this week, has since been fired but has not been publicly identified, officials said.

Just curious,
BF

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm seriously considering drafting a legal document stating I do NOT want to go on a ventilator under any circumstances. They seem to be death traps for anyone who has a respiratory ailment.

Certain elements of the medical profession are killing people for profit (present company excluded of course Avalon)

My daughter the NP tells me her little hospital has briefings every day and she's been told they currently have ~40 covid patients with 10 on ventilators. She believes what they tell her and I'm not going to challenge her on it but I'm not convinced the hospital administration is tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. They need that $50/75 K per covid patient from the government more than they need to uphold that silly oath they took why back when they were actual healers.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I've been seeing this quite frequently. Is it the same guy, quoted over and over, that did this, or have several pharmacists been arrested so far?

Pharmacist arrested on charges of sabotaging Moderna COVID vaccine doses

A Wisconsin hospital pharmacist was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of sabotaging more than 500 doses of coronavirus vaccine by deliberately removing them from refrigeration to spoil, police and medical authorities said. The pharmacist, an employee of Aurora Medical Center in Grafton, Wisconsin, at the time that 57 vials of vaccine were found left out of cold storage earlier this week, has since been fired but has not been publicly identified, officials said.

Just curious,
BF
I've only seen this one example so far.