• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Don’t know if this helps, I just did a simple search, but:

Interesting, I already take 4 out of the 5 supplements for anti aging purposes.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Simply pathetic. Those of us who remain need to hunt these sons of bitches down and rip them to shreds for what they're doing!!!!

This is like a bad dream!
their time will come..............it will all be black and white, no gray area.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Interesting, I already take 4 out of the 5 supplements for anti aging purposes.
I have experience with iodine.. I was diagnosed with a thyroid tumor and did some serious reading. I have read two books and numerous studies on its use in thyroid and breast cancer. I think many of us are iodine deficient but you don't want to go overboard either. There is a lot of controversy and conflicting advice around it. I do supplement though. I also have respect for iodine for wounds. Everyone needs a big bottle for survival purposes. It is amazing stuff.

if you want to go down the iodine rabbit hole start here. Why are women not told iodine deficiency can contribute to breast cancer?

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why are women not told iodine deficiency can contribute to breast cancer?
You know the answer to that. Just like mammograms cause breast cancer, but better get another one to see if you have it yet.
My aunt died of breast cancer, through eight rounds of chemo she never had one symptom of cancer. Just side effects from the treatment which is what finally killed her.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Wife is between a rock and a hard place....she is a nurse make well over 6 figures and her hospital just mandated full vaccination by Sept 1st or any employee will be let go. That includes students and 3rd part companies and vendors right down to the guy/gal that fills the coke and pepsi machines.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Wife is between a rock and a hard place....she is a nurse make well over 6 figures and her hospital just mandated full vaccination by Sept 1st or any employee will be let go. That includes students and 3rd part companies and vendors right down to the guy/gal that fills the coke and pepsi machines.
She'll need to make a decision. Unfortunately, we're in a war, like it or not, and they're after our lives!

This sucks!!!

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
has she tried religious exemption?

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Marty. Is looking into that...they say trust the science...well she had Covid around Christmas and was documented by the hospital....we asked why that exposure doesn't count her emoyer just says it doesn't with no explaination

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The fact that anything this faggot says is still relevant tells you all you need to know to know about the power of the propaganda press

1623197364640.png

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I worry they will close the loophole. I have used religious exemption for 15 years with the flu shot. You have to give a very specific reason about what in your religion does not allow vaccination. It almost boils down to not taking any foreign substances or drugs into the body. That only God has the ability to heal us and prohibits other interventions.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Marty. Is looking into that...they say trust the science...well she had Covid around Christmas and was documented by the hospital....we asked why that exposure doesn't count her emoyer just says it doesn't with no explaination
isn't interesting that they do blood titers for other diseases like measles and count those but they will not for covid. I'm so sorry, this truly sucks.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Quote that doctor that said if you have already had it, that is better immunity than the vaccine.

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
From the Ex's blog....

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/health/covid-antibody-test-after-vaccine

This is a long and somewhat confusing article. It reviews what I have been saying on the blog for the better part of a year.

Let me review.

Antibodies are inert chemical compounds created by the B cells in our bodies. Over time, antibodies get washed out slowly.

But the B cells that created them are alive, and they duplicate and pass the information on creating antibodies to their daughter cells.

So there are 3 circumstances:

The 1st is that you have had some sort of coronavirus common cold, and your B cells are sensitized to coronavirus cousins, by cross reactivity.

The 2nd is that you had covid 19 and your B cells are sensitized to Corona virus.

The 3rd is that you are vaccinated and your B cells are sensitized to Corona virus.

In each case, you have immunity, and the strength depends on the fitness of your immune system. In each case, you may have antibodies detectable.......

........ or you may not.

But you STILL have immunity, depending on the strength of your immune system.

Doing lab work for antibodies will only tell you that you have immunity if the antibodies are detected.

If they are not detected, you could still easily have immunity.

Why, you may ask, don't we just test for B cells? That would give the correct answer, yes or no, every time.

The answer is that B cell testing is difficult and expensive and only available in research labs.

Sorry for rehashing this information so many times but the media can't seem to let go of antibodies and antibody testing..........

....... which is worthless

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
They’re forcing a lot of people by employment risk. One friend is an M&A guy and he has to go to Europe to do due diligence tours.

If he doesn’t go, he’s not doing his job and he has to take it to

Does he like his 300k plus points on the deal gig or does he walk.

It’s a real catch 22

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lawsuits need to fly. Its the only language they understand.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Lawsuits need to fly. Its the only language they understand.
Many of the lawsuits will become obsolete once Moderma is FDA approved. This is horrible. My daughter will be next :(

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I worry they will close the loophole. I have used religious exemption for 15 years with the flu shot. You have to give a very specific reason about what in your religion does not allow vaccination. It almost boils down to not taking any foreign substances or drugs into the body. That only God has the ability to heal us and prohibits other interventions.

Avalon, consult with a lawyer, if you haven't already. The consultation should be free and it's better to start planning your response now, rather than waiting for the inevitable. If one institution can pull this and get away with it, all the others will follow. I don't think full FDA approval should be relevant if you claim a religious exemption.

If my company tries to pull this on me, I'm going to quit and sue, nothing to lose at that point. I sure as hell am not letting anyone pump these noxious chemicals into my veins, not going to happen.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that one would be far better off trying a new job or maybe even career rather than be pumped full of these jab's. I know its a crap situation but there's not much we can do besides fight.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Vaccine center had choice of Pfizer and Moderna, here in France.

Wife got her 1st Pfizer yesterday. Claims not one side-effect - apart from "euphoria" shortly afterwards (which I suggested was that she'd been worrying about 'Rona for so long... and was "euphoric" for having "taken the vaxx jump...) Didn't even feel the injection, nor soreness afterwards.

She's been mainly motivated by "international travel limitations" to see the grandkids (around the globe).

She chose Pfizer because only one of her RL friends (Facebook, WhatsApp) - all of them jabbed already - got a sore arm after her Moderna jab. "All the others have no side effects" she says...

Today, she' outside working hard, pressure-washing and scraping the shed to remove old paint and put on new coats of paint, in hot weather... so she's not suffering from fatigue, apparently.

She has been taking her daily doses of what I put in her tiny cups = quercetin, zinc, multivitamins, selenium, vitamins B, C, D, E, supplements, magnesium, and a few others, along with Indian Tonic Water (quinine natural flavoring). That just might have a "mitigating effect" on the jab...

We'll see in 6 weeks for her 2nd jab...

I pestered the nurse who asked me why I wasn't taking the vaccine, and I replied "Are you offering the Sputnik V yet?"... That shut her up...

Meanwhile her sugar levels are high (last blood test) and has to see the docs about diabetes... In for more fun...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Vaccine center had choice of Pfizer and Moderna, here in France.

Wife got her 1st Pfizer yesterday. Claims not one side-effect - apart from "euphoria" shortly afterwards (which I suggested was that she'd been worrying about 'Rona for so long... and was "euphoric" for having "taken the vaxx jump...) Didn't even feel the injection, nor soreness afterwards.

She's been mainly motivated by "international travel limitations" to see the grandkids (around the globe).

She chose Pfizer because only one of her RL friends (Facebook, WhatsApp) - all of them jabbed already - got a sore arm after her Moderna jab. "All the others have no side effects" she says...

Today, she' outside working hard, pressure-washing and scraping the shed to remove old paint and put on new coats of paint, in hot weather... so she's not suffering from fatigue, apparently.

She has been taking her daily doses of what I put in her tiny cups = quercetin, zinc, multivitamins, selenium, vitamins B, C, D, E, supplements, magnesium, and a few others, along with Indian Tonic Water (quinine natural flavoring). That just might have a "mitigating effect" on the jab...

We'll see in 6 weeks for her 2nd jab...

I pestered the nurse who asked me why I wasn't taking the vaccine, and I replied "Are you offering the Sputnik V yet?"... That shut her up...

Meanwhile her sugar levels are high (last blood test) and has to see the docs about diabetes... In for more fun...

Time to pull out a magnet to give her the magnet test. Just tried it on my Dad and pretty sure I found the spot and it did stick. He claims he didn't remember where exactly he had gotten the shot.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Time to pull out a magnet to give her the magnet test. Just tried it on my Dad and pretty sure I found the spot and it did stick. He claims he didn't remember where exactly he had gotten the shot.

gotta buy a special magnet?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
If we want to know who's trying to kill us look no further than those who support the poison jabs

1623255983303.png

Reject the fairy tales and focus on just the facts madam...

1623256135233.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The shills are working overtime

1623257244393.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Many of the lawsuits will become obsolete once Moderma is FDA approved. This is horrible. My daughter will be next :(

I’m pulling for the Covaxin to get Eua soon.

If you or family have to take one, at least have the choice of conventional mechanism vs mRNA

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

If you or family have to take one, at least have the choice of conventional mechanism vs mRNA

I keep stalling for Sputnik V...
They keep stalling it in bureaucracy in the EU...

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

this looks like its in India is it coming here? Is this the same as norvax..

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
did you wife get the first shot yet?
Yesterday, 1st Pfizer.
Not only did she "not feel anything bad" (didn't even feel the injection), but "felt euphoric" afterwards - which I place to "psycho-somatic relief to not have to fear the virus any more", especially since "all her old friends communicating on Facebook & WhatsApp" have had the jabs without ANY (mentioned) bad side effects, apart ONE who had a "sore arm" after Moderna.

But - as a caveat - she's been taking quinine (Indian Tonic Water), Quercetin, Multivitamins, Supplements, Magnesium, Selenium, Vitamins B, C, D, E and more DAILY (I measure out daily cups every week) for over a year, and that could potentially have a "moderating effect".

At the vaxx center, choice of Pfizer or Moderna. Nurse asked me if I needed a vaxx too, so I asked her "are you offering Sputnik V yet?" - Deer's eyes in the headlight and no reply...

Also, when we both woke up with sore throats and muscle aches (no fever) a couple months ago, we did the 3-day treatment of Ivermectin & Azithromicin. Never got tested then for covid-positive, so just a guess...

Meanwhile, she's been given the "m-spike-protein" which worries me... And her latest supplementary blood test shows that she's diabetic - still have to follow up on that...

Thanks for asking, though I posted this earlier today...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not only did she "not feel anything bad" (didn't even feel the injection)
The way you've described her reactions to your info on the vaccines, (calling your stuff conspiracy theories), would she actually admit to you any negative side effects after receiving the jab?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Not the same as Novovax, which is delayed but both covaxin and Novovax are non mRNA conventional approaches.

I’m at the point where I can’t avoid getting back into circulation from a business standpoint. I could function remotely when it was the norm but now that everyone else is traveling I risk sales and market share if I don’t participate

I’m looking at the least worst option.

Covaxin drug master file filed with FDA.

EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION to be requested this month

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m at the point where I can’t avoid getting back into circulation from a business standpoint. I could function remotely when it was the norm but now that everyone else is traveling I risk sales and market share if I don’t participate

Imho, just get'cha a fake vaccine card. For now at least, and per my understang, the little card is all they are using to verify.
That'll at least let you delay for a little longer.

As for the ethics of using a fake card, I say f' 'em, because we all have a Right to earn a living and they are attempting to infringe on that Right by making it difficult or even impossible to earn a living unless one submits to and assumes all liability for receiving an untested drug. For that, they deserve to be lied to.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Not the same as Novovax, which is delayed but both covaxin and Novovax are non mRNA conventional approaches.

Covaxin drug master file filed with FDA.

EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION to be requested this month
will you keep me posted.. I suspect my daughter is going to be in the same position. Do you need it for the airlines or is your job requiring it?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yesterday, 1st Pfizer.
Not only did she "not feel anything bad" (didn't even feel the injection), but "felt euphoric" afterwards - which I place to "psycho-somatic relief to not have to fear the virus any more", especially since "all her old friends communicating on Facebook & WhatsApp" have had the jabs without ANY (mentioned) bad side effects, apart ONE who had a "sore arm" after Moderna.

But - as a caveat - she's been taking quinine (Indian Tonic Water), Quercetin, Multivitamins, Supplements, Magnesium, Selenium, Vitamins B, C, D, E and more DAILY (I measure out daily cups every week) for over a year, and that could potentially have a "moderating effect".

At the vaxx center, choice of Pfizer or Moderna. Nurse asked me if I needed a vaxx too, so I asked her "are you offering Sputnik V yet?" - Deer's eyes in the headlight and no reply...

Also, when we both woke up with sore throats and muscle aches (no fever) a couple months ago, we did the 3-day treatment of Ivermectin & Azithromicin. Never got tested then for covid-positive, so just a guess...

Meanwhile, she's been given the "m-spike-protein" which worries me... And her latest supplementary blood test shows that she's diabetic - still have to follow up on that...

Thanks for asking, though I posted this earlier today...
I have to admit your post gave me a chuckle. Of course she didn't have a reaction. :p Its the long term that concerns me. I think the vaccine is like covid in that its not going to affect everyone. I have felt from the beginning its coded to certain DNA. I have rare days when I wonder if we are all paranoid and nuts here but then something new and absurd pops up that day and I know we are not. We may not know the whole picture or agenda but we do know something is wrong. I wish your wife well. I know you are not alone on GIM as it sounds like many family members have taken the vaccine. We can just hope and pray now.

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
ok, that article really made me angry. I'm guessing the ones that had one dose of the vaccine had horrible reactions and feared for their lives. Forget the fact that we have already worked with COVID patients a year and half now. Most of us have already had it or are immune. They are not even bothering to do blood titters and that tells me its all about the vaccine and not covid.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Most of us have already had it or are immune. They are not even bothering to do blood titters and that tells me its all about the vaccine and not covid.
my understanding is the blood titer is basically useless:

From the Ex's blog....

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/health/covid-antibody-test-after-vaccine

This is a long and somewhat confusing article. It reviews what I have been saying on the blog for the better part of a year.

Let me review.

Antibodies are inert chemical compounds created by the B cells in our bodies. Over time, antibodies get washed out slowly.

But the B cells that created them are alive, and they duplicate and pass the information on creating antibodies to their daughter cells.

So there are 3 circumstances:

The 1st is that you have had some sort of coronavirus common cold, and your B cells are sensitized to coronavirus cousins, by cross reactivity.

The 2nd is that you had covid 19 and your B cells are sensitized to Corona virus.

The 3rd is that you are vaccinated and your B cells are sensitized to Corona virus.

In each case, you have immunity, and the strength depends on the fitness of your immune system. In each case, you may have antibodies detectable.......

........ or you may not.

But you STILL have immunity, depending on the strength of your immune system.

Doing lab work for antibodies will only tell you that you have immunity if the antibodies are detected.

If they are not detected, you could still easily have immunity.

Why, you may ask, don't we just test for B cells? That would give the correct answer, yes or no, every time.

The answer is that B cell testing is difficult and expensive and only available in research labs.

Sorry for rehashing this information so many times but the media can't seem to let go of antibodies and antibody testing..........

....... which is worthless

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I keep stalling for Sputnik V...
They keep stalling it in bureaucracy in the EU...

Are you saying you trust Putin more than the others or the Russian Dr's more than the others?
Notice how Putin & Trump had no problems........ similar goals for their nations?
I agree with the Sputnik V and would at least think about getting that simply because they are pushing me in a direction.

I keep reading about China having 21,000,000 less phone plans. So 21m deaths?
They also raised the child limit to 3 per couple........ sounds like the beginning of a 20 year plan to me.