• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
image-356.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

[Forwarded from The Exposé News on Telegram]
W.H.O. issues Global Alert about new form of Severe Hepatitis affecting Children; Pfizer study suggests Covid Vaccine to blame

The World Health Organisation has issued a global alert about a new form of severe acute Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver) with an unknown cause affecting previously healthy children, and Pfizer’s own study proves that the mRNA jab accumulates in the liver causing hepatitis.

Follow The Expose (https://t.me/dailyexpose)

W.H.O. issues Global Alert about new form of Severe Hepatitis affecting Children; Pfizer study suggests Covid Vaccine to blame​

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON APRIL 22, 2022

The World Health Organisation has issued a global alert about a new form of severe acute Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver) with an unknown cause affecting previously healthy children in the UK, Spain and Ireland.

This has prompted the UK Health Security Agency has announced that it has launched an urgent investigation.

With all three countries now offering and administering the Pfizer Covid-19 injection to children as young as 5; with the UK quietly granting the jab emergency use approval for use in children aged 5 to 11 in December 2021, this is the very first place they should be looking.

Because Pfizer’s own study proves that the mRNA jab accumulates in the liver causing hepatitis.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Name a newly emerged or vexing infectious pathogen and chances are Zaki played a role in identifying it or tying it to a mysterious outbreak that was defying investigation. He and his team pinpointed Zika virus in the brain tissues of miscarried fetuses, found the hantavirus later named Sin Nombre in the first known hantavirus outbreak in the United States, and confirmed that anthrax was responsible for early deaths in what would become a spate of attacks that petrified the country in the autumn of 2001.

The CDC announced Zaki’s death to staff on Monday. The cause of death was not provided but Inger Damon, director of the division of high-consequence pathogens and pathology and Zaki’s supervisor, told STAT it was “sudden and unexpected.”

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Name a newly emerged or vexing infectious pathogen and chances are Zaki played a role in identifying it or tying it to a mysterious outbreak that was defying investigation. He and his team pinpointed Zika virus in the brain tissues of miscarried fetuses, found the hantavirus later named Sin Nombre in the first known hantavirus outbreak in the United States, and confirmed that anthrax was responsible for early deaths in what would become a spate of attacks that petrified the country in the autumn of 2001.

The CDC announced Zaki’s death to staff on Monday. The cause of death was not provided but Inger Damon, director of the division of high-consequence pathogens and pathology and Zaki’s supervisor, told STAT it was “sudden and unexpected.”
Many people at the CDC know was is going on as I'm sure this guy did. An immigrant from Egypt, like many such immigrants have an inferiority complex and therefore are afraid to bite the hand that feeds them and those who made their American dream a reality. Hundreds of CDC employees have yet to get a single clot shot according to a recent report.

Many of the techies at government agencies also those at Twitter, etc. are from India. We're going to see many Indian names pop up in the coming investigations and news. They are ruthless and sell outs.

Last edited:

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The CDC and other health agencies have changed their prior policies of informed consent, medical ethics and patient's rights.

This is their new rules:

Killing people through vaccines and drugs is justified, especially if they are overweight, ugly, handicapped, poor, from an unpopular ethnic or demographic group, or are in an age category that makes them less than desirable.

It is better that people should die than be disabled, less of a burden for society. The more the better. We have too many people, most are extremely annoying, are in the wrong political category and use too many resources.

Torturing people with vaccines and drugs is extremely entertaining for doctors, nurses and other health professionals who are born sadists who wallow in the money showered down on them from the government; those who are underpaid at nursing homes and hospitals should enjoy casting lots and gambling based on who will die first and who they can harm the most.

Medical mistakes and malpractice are a thing of the past. Those in sickcare all know how to cover for one another to inflict maximum damage on society. Fauci, Gates and Collins and the rest are the gods of this new movement who have shown the way to remake society into a heartless, sociopathic, mean-spirited, murderous, dystopian nightmare where only the liars and wealthy who play by their own rules "have a nice day". The devil takes the rest and makes their lives and their social connections a continual stress test filled with gloom. Suicide pacts, love triangles with violent outcomes, rampant drug addiction and alcoholism, cultural declines and a society spiraling into chaos, all are accelerating and its man's own fault because of global warming and consumerism.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Heads up zinc is the cure... along with an ionophore... (ivermectin, quercetin, et al)

Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 9.38.35 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Boom!

THERE IS NO VIRUS: PSEUDOSCIENCE & THE MADNESS OF MODERN VIROLOGY -- COWAN & WALLACH​

Dr. Tom Cowan and filmmaker Mike Wallach join me to discuss the non-existent boogeyman "virus" and the madness of modern virolgy. Mike's new docu-series 'THE VIRAL DELUSION' lays out the case scientifically; SARS CoV2 is a figment of fear and an agenda of enslavement. WATCH it HERE: https://paradigmshift.uscreen.io/?via=sean

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Random factoid from the local radio news today. Not much info but the local County Attorney was complaining about their budget (nothing new here). But the reason was interesting.

He said that the number of deaths were way up this year. They only care because they have to pay for the medical reviews / autopsies. No other details on date or increase size. I had not heard anything of that sort during Covid.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-02_00-50-42.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"Quarantine is when the movement of sick people is restricted.

Tyranny is when the movement of healthy people is restricted.

Propaganda is when the media deliberately deceive the public about that difference."

— Dr. Simon @Goddek

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I saw this on Robert Malone's Substack.

View attachment 256897
It's fitting that the artist made them all wombynz.

What we're seeing, is hypergamy at work in transforming the culture. It's all about the FEELS. It's about cattiness and being with the In Peeps; and consensus (groupthink) and confromity.

Compare Florida, where a real man is showing and exercising leadership, to Oregon, where a sexually-twisted feminist dyke, is showing her version of leadership.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
fag.got thought a paper makks would protect him....lol.....rage crying
Anyone who's had a gritty job in an industrial environment...where OSHA is a constant harassment...has had training and experience in respiratory protection.

I have a 3M industrial mask that can be fitted with P-100 filters. Wearing it, while sanding or grinding...the grit gets all over your face, and you SEE where the face seals leak.

You also taste and smell the paint or metal. It gets through. If properly sealed (sometimes a glop of Vaseline is needed) you do not smell burning paint, decomposition of the dead animal you haven't found yet, or your co-workers farts.

All those, of course, you DO smell with a costume face-diaper.

If this idiot - and that is what he is - cannot understand that, he's employed FAR above his proper level, which should be Sheltered Workshop.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Anyone who's had a gritty job in an industrial environment...where OSHA is a constant harassment...has had training and experience in respiratory protection.

I have a 3M industrial mask that can be fitted with P-100 filters. Wearing it, while sanding or grinding...the grit gets all over your face, and you SEE where the face seals leak.

You also taste and smell the paint or metal. It gets through. If properly sealed (sometimes a glop of Vaseline is needed) you do not smell burning paint, decomposition of the dead animal you haven't found yet, or your co-workers farts.

All those, of course, you DO smell with a costume face-diaper.

If this idiot - and that is what he is - cannot understand that, he's employed FAR above his proper level, which should be Sheltered Workshop.
osha requires respiratory safety programs including fit testing, no facial hair allowed. When we pop the stannic chloride you learn real quick take it seriously

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Walgreens data shows the unvaxxed are least affected and 2 most vaxxed categories are most prone to Covid infection

8C41FC91-9EE1-4111-AB35-BB88C1D42B83.jpeg

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Walgreens data shows the unvaxxed are least affected and 2 most vaxxed categories are most prone to Covid infection
If I'm reading the fine print correctly, this data is from covid tests administered by Walgreens. While it seems to indicate that non-vaxed aren't catching covid as frequently, it could also just show that unvaxxed are less likely to go to Walgreens for a test, or less likely to get tested at all.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I saw an ex-coworker today, she's recovering from a bad bout of covid flu. I asked if she was vaxxinated, she said yes, three times. I said well that's why you're sick, your immune system is shot. She 'Ha-ha' on her way out but I heard her mutter 'go f yourself' I do feel sorry for these gullible people they have no idea what they're allowing injected into them.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This guy is a British citizen vloging his process to obtain a vaccine exemption in order to travel to the US. In addition to
the vaccine related information, he is very entertaining has a lot of interesting things to say about a variety of subjects.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
If I'm reading the fine print correctly, this data is from covid tests administered by Walgreens. While it seems to indicate that non-vaxed aren't catching covid as frequently, it could also just show that unvaxxed are less likely to go to Walgreens for a test, or less likely to get tested at all.

You have a good point, but now the sheep are going to say this just proves the vaccines are working. Follow the science!

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Im wondering if they already slipped the MRN into the flu shot.

I predicted this a year ago when not enough people were getting their clot shots.

One doesn't have to be particularly perspicacious to realize that something is up when they first tried scaring you into them, then they tried bribing you, then guilt, then they tried blaming, and that quickly turned to shaming. When all of that failed, they tried to destroy your means of livelihood by firing you. All because they "care" about you. :rotf:

I said at the time, "They will put that shit into the flu shots". I have now have zero trust in the medical establishment. Which is a shame because I should get a tetanus booster, but I don't trust them enough to get one now.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I saw an ex-coworker today, she's recovering from a bad bout of covid flu. I asked if she was vaxxinated, she said yes, three times. I said well that's why you're sick, your immune system is shot. She 'Ha-ha' on her way out but I heard her mutter 'go f yourself' I do feel sorry for these gullible people they have no idea what they're allowing injected into them.

Email her this. It will make her day.

vax50.jpeg

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
People can get better, but it is a lot of work. No one's health situation is hopeless.

Dr. Malone had some nasty effects after the damaging vaccine and still does but does what he needs to do to recover.

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I predicted this a year ago when not enough people were getting their clot shots.

One doesn't have to be particularly perspicacious to realize that something is up when they first tried scaring you into them, then they tried bribing you, then guilt, then they tried blaming, and that quickly turned to shaming. When all of that failed, they tried to destroy your means of livelihood by firing you. All because they "care" about you. :rotf:

I said at the time, "They will put that shit into the flu shots". I have now have zero trust in the medical establishment. Which is a shame because I should get a tetanus booster, but I don't trust them enough to get one now.
Funny you should mention tetanus. I have been researching it because my granddaughter is due. Its prepandemic research. I believe no research after a certain date. It basically said if you were fully immunized as an adult that chances were you still had 97 percent coverage on tetanus your entire life. It discussed how the 10 year booster needed to be dropped. Sadly the research for my granddaughter age showed tetanus wears off between 11-17 without that last booster. Diphtheria will wain at about 27 yrs old without the final child booster. You can also have titers drawn to check your status but you should be fine on both tetanus and diphtheria. I found another study that says the whooping cough vaccine added to the child shot only lasts 3 years.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Funny you should mention tetanus. I have been researching it because my granddaughter is due. Its prepandemic research. I believe no research after a certain date. It basically said if you were fully immunized as an adult that chances were you still had 97 percent coverage on tetanus your entire life. It discussed how the 10 year booster needed to be dropped. Sadly the research for my granddaughter age showed tetanus wears off between 11-17 without that last booster. Diphtheria will wain at about 27 yrs old without the final child booster. You can also have titers drawn to check your status but you should be fine on both tetanus and diphtheria. I found another study that says the whooping cough vaccine added to the child shot only lasts 3 years.

Thank you for that information. I tend to be nervous regarding tetanus because my wife keeps horses.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

That's interesting Ava. In my previous career as a meat cutter I had a number of tetanus shots over that time (26 years) for a number of oopsies with the knife. It appears I'm done with them (both the shots and the knives) given the high degree of lifetime protection.:2 thumbs up:

Last edited:

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

At this point I believe nothing the "health" establishment says. I got the tetanus and shingles shot a few years ago, but no more for me.

They have moved the goalposts on high blood pressure and cholesterol with statins pushed hard and other nasty drugs.

They have a criminal syndicate led by liars! Do not believe anything on face value. Gary Null was talking about a woman who was told by her doctor that she had stage 4 breast cancer so she got other opinions--turned out it was just a fatty mass requiring nothing.