• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They have a criminal syndicate led by liars! Do not believe anything on face value. Gary Null was talking about a woman who was told by her doctor that she had stage 4 breast cancer so she got other opinions--turned out it was just a fatty mass requiring nothing.
Damn, they would have killed her here if she didn't get that second opinion. Over the last 3 years the medical field has destroyed a great deal of the trust they had built in all previous years combined.

Such a mess we're in when we can't trust our caregivers. It's not that I don't trust my doctor or nurse, most of them are in it to help people (and earn a living too of course) ....I don't trust the people they listen to and take everything medically related they say as gospel! Therein lies the biggest part of the problem!

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That's interesting Ava. In my previous career as a meat cutter I had a number of tetanus shots over that time (26 years) for a number of oopsies with the knife. It appears I'm done with them (both the shots and the knives) given the high degree of lifetime protection.:2 thumbs up:
Like you planning on getting a tetanus booster anyway. :belly laugh:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Damn, they would have killed here if she didn't get that second opinion. Over the last 3 years the medical field has destroyed a great deal of the trust they had built in all previous years combined.

Such a mess we're in when we can't trust our caregivers. It's not that I don't trust my doctor or nurse, most of them are in it to help people (and earn a living too of course) ....I don't trust the people they listen to and take everything medically related they say as gospel! Therein lies the biggest part of the problem!

being a free, outside the box thinker is not encouraged in the medical industry.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I said at the time, "They will put that shit into the flu shots". I have now have zero trust in the medical establishment. Which is a shame because I should get a tetanus booster, but I don't trust them enough to get one now.

More pure luck. Four years ago, I cut myself on a rusty iron assembly, and went in for a tetanus booster. I was told that they are "now" (then) good for twelve years. Probably true - we hadn't had the Great Purge of true clinicians and researchers, yet. They were in the planning stage.

I'm now done for all my life - however short it may be, given the Everything Shortage.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Like you planning on getting a tetanus booster anyway. :belly laugh:
nope but I still have my knives
1651590039566.png

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Funny you should mention tetanus. I have been researching it because my granddaughter is due. Its prepandemic research. I believe no research after a certain date. It basically said if you were fully immunized as an adult that chances were you still had 97 percent coverage on tetanus your entire life. It discussed how the 10 year booster needed to be dropped. Sadly the research for my granddaughter age showed tetanus wears off between 11-17 without that last booster. Diphtheria will wain at about 27 yrs old without the final child booster. You can also have titers drawn to check your status but you should be fine on both tetanus and diphtheria. I found another study that says the whooping cough vaccine added to the child shot only lasts 3 years.

No matter the risk, she should hold off until sanity returns to the medical establishment.

Right now, the NPC "physicians" are FRANTIC to get that Magic Goo into the bodies of the unwilling. I trust nothing from those people...the good ones have been fired for refusing the Jab. And many others, randomly, have gone down from "side" effects - my own former physician is one. Fifty-year-old marathoner, whip-thin...had a "stroke." He's now "retired." Waiting for the Long Clots to kill him.

He was an Army medical officer, and had more trust in government and "The Science" than is warranted today.

So...you're not in a good position to block it, but I'd counsel her and her mother: No more injections. PERIOD. For a few years, anyway.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
No matter the risk, she should hold off until sanity returns to the medical establishment.

Right now, the NPC "physicians" are FRANTIC to get that Magic Goo into the bodies of the unwilling. I trust nothing from those people...the good ones have been fired for refusing the Jab. And many others, randomly, have gone down from "side" effects - my own former physician is one. Fifty-year-old marathoner, whip-thin...had a "stroke." He's now "retired." Waiting for the Long Clots to kill him.

He was an Army medical officer, and had more trust in government and "The Science" than is warranted today.

So...you're not in a good position to block it, but I'd counsel her and her mother: No more injections. PERIOD. For a few years, anyway.
that's what she decided, we will wait. Also she wants to start religious exemption for school so its on record before the next round of plague and death injections

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651592839256.png

Last edited by a moderator:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Clearly this is more Zionist propaganda. They won't hurt their own people, just the goy. They want people to think this is true but it probably isn't

my .02

1651600521671.png

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you should mention tetanus. I have been researching it because my granddaughter is due. Its prepandemic research. I believe no research after a certain date. It basically said if you were fully immunized as an adult that chances were you still had 97 percent coverage on tetanus your entire life. It discussed how the 10 year booster needed to be dropped. Sadly the research for my granddaughter age showed tetanus wears off between 11-17 without that last booster. Diphtheria will wain at about 27 yrs old without the final child booster. You can also have titers drawn to check your status but you should be fine on both tetanus and diphtheria. I found another study that says the whooping cough vaccine added to the child shot only lasts 3 years.

Thanks from me too. I work in the woods and step on rusty nails and get jabbed by barbed wire on occasion. I’ve been getting boosted every 10 years and am due. I was going to skip it anyway due to my complete distrust in the system, but this makes me feel a lot better about it.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
✈️ Croatia just removed all COVID entry requirements. No PCR test or vaccine certificate is needed. There is now 41 countries without entry requirements.

Other 40 countries:

Mexico
Dominican Republic
Norway
Iceland
Slovenia
Bahrain
Jordan
Ireland
Hungary
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Montenegro
Curaçao
England
Aruba
Maldives
Mongolia
Moldova
Gabon
Yemen
Costa Rica
Sweden
Poland
Denmark
Grenada
Latvia
Argentina
Slovakia
Czech Republic
Greece
Chile
Macedonia
Jamaica
Bonaire
Switzerland
Albania
Lithuania
Bulgaria
Armenia
Kyrgyzstan

Requirements to enter Croatia were previously only removed for EU countries.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Union College Student Booted for Rejecting Vaccine Booster After Having Serious Side Effects​

by RTM Staff
May 3, 2022
Union College Student Booted for Rejecting Vaccine Booster After Having Serious Side Effects

A pre-med biology and Spanish language student of Union College in Upstate New York was unenrolled and given 3 days to pack up and leave for refusing to get a COVID booster shot, after she experienced serious adverse reactions from a second Pfizer vaccine jab.

Diamond Puentes values her education a lot, she is a first-generation student who comes from a low-income household and was on an academic scholarship.

“I had no prior health issues before the vaccine. After getting it, I had side effects immediately. I ended up in the ER and I continue to have symptoms since then. And so when the school mandated the booster, I was reluctant to get it. I sent the school out an email letting them know my concerns: ‘I ended up in the ER, I’m still sick from it.’ I sent my paperwork from the ER, they denied that. I talked to my doctor, my doctor told me it was ‘ill-advised’ [to get the booster], nothing that I was saying was going to be accepted by the school,” Puentes told The Epoch Times, audibly distressed.

“I’ve just been expelled. I’ve been unrolled from classes, not permitted on campus anymore. I got kicked out of housing,” she added.

1651635948928.png

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Damn, they would have killed her here if she didn't get that second opinion. Over the last 3 years the medical field has destroyed a great deal of the trust they had built in all previous years combined.

Or, how I learned to hate doctors. A long time ago. The whole thing is setup to intimidate, screw, worsen your health, and rob you blind. WTF would I see any redeeming quality in this profession?

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Or, how I learned to hate doctors. A long time ago. The whole thing is setup to intimidate, screw, worsen your health, and rob you blind. WTF would I see any redeeming quality in this profession?
I always thought the medical community was all about keeping people healthy. Obviously that's not true at all. It's about the money....it's ALWAYS about the money!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I always thought the medical community was all about keeping people healthy. Obviously that's not true at all. It's about the money....it's ALWAYS about the money!

I'm sure there was a time that they had good intentions... But I mean the industry was taken over by the AMA, licensing, Insurance Cos and the academic scams long before my birth. There still are many good doctors who understand the scam and try to actually help (like Dr Zelenko and such). I have actually found a dentist or two that I believe. But I am also paying through the nose out of pocket.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wonder what happened to this guy?

hmmmmmmmmmm........
I'm seeing a lot of sad sacks with masks around and in cars still, I guess they haven't gotten the memo that the con is over unless they want it to continue for themselves. They are impairing their own health and others.

"I tested positive again. So I went to the clinic to get the Paxlovid, symptoms went away for a few days but they are back. I guess this will never end have two boosters, have to wear a mask all the time and living in fear constantly".

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of sad sacks with masks around and in cars still, I guess they haven't gotten the memo that the con is over unless they want it to continue for themselves. They are impairing their own health and others.

Yeah, me, too. It's the Government Class of worker-bees...they're trained in blind obedience. In their cars, on the sidewalks, in public businesses.

They never seem to wonder how the rest of us somehow don't get it. But then...decreased O2 to an already diminished intellect...

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

"I tested positive again. So I went to the clinic to get the Paxlovid, symptoms went away for a few days but they are back. I guess this will never end have two boosters, have to wear a mask all the time and living in fear constantly".
Self inflicted, they're their own worst enemy

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There's a real nasty bug going around here, hitting vaxxed and unvaxxed. Starts with a headache then body ache, wild swings between chills one minute and hard sweats the next. Some are saying it's like the worst of menopause.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Union College Student Booted for Rejecting Vaccine Booster After Having Serious Side Effects​

by RTM Staff
May 3, 2022
Union College Student Booted for Rejecting Vaccine Booster After Having Serious Side Effects

A pre-med biology and Spanish language student of Union College in Upstate New York was unenrolled and given 3 days to pack up and leave for refusing to get a COVID booster shot, after she experienced serious adverse reactions from a second Pfizer vaccine jab.

Diamond Puentes values her education a lot, she is a first-generation student who comes from a low-income household and was on an academic scholarship.

“I had no prior health issues before the vaccine. After getting it, I had side effects immediately. I ended up in the ER and I continue to have symptoms since then. And so when the school mandated the booster, I was reluctant to get it. I sent the school out an email letting them know my concerns: ‘I ended up in the ER, I’m still sick from it.’ I sent my paperwork from the ER, they denied that. I talked to my doctor, my doctor told me it was ‘ill-advised’ [to get the booster], nothing that I was saying was going to be accepted by the school,” Puentes told The Epoch Times, audibly distressed.

“I’ve just been expelled. I’ve been unrolled from classes, not permitted on campus anymore. I got kicked out of housing,” she added.

View attachment 257308

Here's hoping lightning strikes all of their buildings on campus at the same time and it all comes to an end. I believe GOD put some people on this earth to show just how f'cking stupid shit is on the 3rd rock from the sun. Good for this young lady, an act of GOD striking down stupidity would be fitting.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So viruses are like a new thing?

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Oh, absolutely!

We've NEVER, EVER had such an effective vaxx to a virus!

--It causes sterility.

--It causes the disease - making the public MOAR panicked about it.

--It causes organ failure.

--It causes stroke and heart attack - more sick people on SSI/SSD, voting Dumbo cRat.

--It kills the surplus population, which is nine-tenths of humanity. But slowly, so as to allow the propagandists and regulators to impose the quack-vaxx before people were on to it.

So this virus is something to TRULY FEAR. Almost as much as killer medicines like ivermectin, HCQ, and NAC. Remdesivir for EVERYONE! Next month, Fow Chee will announce it's an effective preventative, and EVERYONE MUST TAKE IT!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

if the enviro freaks were anything but satanic communists they would be protesting all of the viral, genetic and geo engineering that (they) are attacking us with. but they're not. they are brainwashed fools and/or knowingly trying to destroy all that is good and just

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
if the enviro freaks were anything but satanic communists they would be protesting all of the viral, genetic and geo engineering that (they) are attacking us with. but they're not. they are brainwashed fools and/or knowingly trying to destroy all that is good and just
Of course this crap has been around forever even lives in our bodies but all of a sudden the world ends if you contract anything now.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Of course this crap has been around forever even lives in our bodies but all of a sudden the world ends if you contract anything now.
Fear is the goal. Fear motivates the human spirit more than anything else I can think of. Once you have the people frightened they're much easier to manipulate. That angle has been used by the same tribal religions and various governments for eons with great success

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yep, who would have guessed that big medicine was really in it for the money rather than to uphold their bullshit solemn oath of 'do no harm' ?

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Was talking to the neighbor yesterday, getting chastised for not being vaxxed. Then in the next sentence, he says after the 2nd jab he ended up in the hospital with heart palpitations. Good guy, great neighbor but I wonder about his common sense.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Was talking to the neighbor yesterday, getting chastised for not being vaxxed. Then in the next sentence, he says after the 2nd jab he ended up in the hospital with heart palpitations. Good guy, great neighbor but I wonder about his common sense.
Just think. He would have died if he hadn't gotten the experimental jab. As if they can quantify that bullshit. But that is the new science I guess.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
he hasn't equated the two.

Jab didn't cause heart palpitations...

Common sense would say otherwise.