• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
he hasn't equated the two.

Jab didn't cause heart palpitations...

Common sense would say otherwise.

Yeah, that's why you should go one step further. Leave him with the question, Why would I go get a vaccine that gave you heart problems?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why you should go one step further. Leave him with the question, Why would I go get a vaccine that gave you heart problems?
Unfortunately, that likely won't work.

He'll just angrily respond that it's better than dyin' from covid, as though those are the only two options.
....and then storm away wondering how you can be so dumb. Lol

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Unfortunately, that likely won't work.

He'll just angrily respond that it's better than dyin' from covid, as though those are the only two options.
....and then storm away wondering how you can be so dumb. Lol

Probably, but it will grow on him. I really don't care what his response is that day. But perhaps it will keep him from going to go get more shots in the future.

I heard another tiny local nugget today.

Local graveyard, had zero new customers last year and like 6 already this year...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
this will blow your mind... video at bottom

WARNO FOR THE COUNTRY: 5G BINARY BIOWEAPON​

Col. Peter Chambers has a WARNING ORDER FOR THE COUNTRY:
"Wake up. We are at war.

Situation: The "Covid 19 Vaccine Bioweapon Operation" was planned genocide and was a crime against Humanity that was part of a multi decade plan of "elites." The injections are man-made BIOWEAPONS. The injections are bio-engineered, synthetic, and chimeric (which is a hybrid microorganism). These injections contain lipid-nanoparticles that contain pathogenic, chimeric combinations- microbes that invade the cells and genetically modify them to produce spike proteins. The HIV protein in the BIOWEAPONS dissable the body's autoimmune system, and these nanoparticles invade the cells. What you end up with is a vaccine Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). People, including me (Col Chambers, who had 2 doses and is retiring due to complications), could potentially be left with no immune system. These are things we can look for and we can find and catch it early, but it's such a grand scale right now that I don't know we're going to be able to save everybody and it's my job out on the battlefield to save everybody.

Right now, everybody in America, guess what? WE ARE AT WAR! So this is where YOU GOTTA WAKE UP. We need everybody's help. You are on this team now. This is why this Warning Order is coming out to (YOU).

Enemy forces:
The mandates, the people that created it, the ones pushing this, the ones who continue to push this..why is the Military the only one with mandates on us? If we look at the combination with the 5G... look, there's evidence between Coronavirus 19 and the exposure to radiofrequency radiation. (Why are they putting up 5G towers everywhere? Why are they putting them at our Military posts? Why are there mesh networks going down the highway for 5G?)

Re Havana Syndrome:
The injections are a Binary Bioweapon.

For those who are injected, if we're carrying something that could be released when this 5G trigger kicks off, which is about an 18 Ghz signal which lasts for 1 minute- 3 separate pulses, it releases a chimeric-pathogenic nucleotide that's contained inside those little lipid-nanoparticles that pushes them into the cells. Those are already inside our vaxxed population. That's where we're at. They've already done the trojan horse.

Now IT'S UP TO US TO GET THE WORD OUT, because we have to get to the operational mission part of this. If I continue on the WARNO rant..which is the 5W's- Who, What, When, Where, Why:

Who: is us, full spectrum Americans, we work and pay our taxes.. We are at a short fuse. We have to wake everybody up."
Col Peter Chambers.

Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34778597/

Fauci’s NIH Study Reveals 5G Technology Can Produce Coronavirus In Human Cells:
https://thewashingtonstandard.com/f...ology-can-produce-coronavirus-in-human-cells/

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-04_20-31-55.jpg

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well, I had been doing similar as your daughter. I've been taking about 5,000 IU almost everyday and a few days this winter taking 10,000.

I got my levels tested yesterday at a dentist's office of all places. Apparently, they like to check a person's Vit D levels before they do any implants as it greatly aids in healing. Only charged $65 but that was after like $900 of x-rays and to make a mold of the teeth. Should get the results soon.

Well soon was a relative term these days. Finally came back and I'm almost on the high side. Lol

91 ng/mL. Guess I will definitely back off to 5,000 IU / day on Monday and may skip a day here and there now that the sun is finally going to show up. Though he through a wrench in the plans by saying see ya Monday, unless his wife has a baby by then... Wait, what?

I have been adding a little Chagga mushroom to the coffee now and again, wonder if that also really boosted my levels.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

CDC report admits 74.2 million people in the USA have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine, & another 157 million have refused a 2nd or 3rd dose​

Good job purebloods!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The Foegen Effect: Why Face Masks Increase the Death Rate of COVID-19​

There follows a guest post by Dr. Zacharias Fögen, whose new (peer-reviewed) paper in Medicine describes how face masks increase the death rate of COVID-19.

It took a long time, but my study on masks has finally appeared in the prestigious journal Medicine. What is my study about?

It is about whether masks decrease case fatality from COVID-19 (because less viral material is transmitted) or increase it. Increase sounds illogical? Ask yourself if you would wear the mask of a Covid patient. You probably wouldn’t, otherwise you could become infected by inhaling the viruses he or she breathed into the mask.

My study, based on the U.S. state of Kansas, provides the answer: case mortality was significantly lower in counties without mandatory masks. Mandatory masking increased case mortality there by 85%. Even after factoring in the reduced number of cases due to masks, the numbers still remain 52% higher. Over 95% of this effect can only be attributed to COVID-19, so it is not CO2, bacteria or fungi under the mask.

VisualAbstract-1024x576.png

The reason for this is what I call the Foegen effect: deep re-inhalation of condensed droplets or pure virions which were trapped in the mask as droplets can worsen the prognosis. Each of these steps has been documented in the literature.

This effect has now even been demonstrated in animal models. Further studies in humans comparing mask versus helmet or nasal tube show the same result.

Two other, even larger evaluations show the same effect on the case fatality rate. A peer-reviewed study in the journal Cureus shows that there is no association between mask compliance and case numbers in Europe, but there is a statistically significant positive association between mask compliance and deaths. This means: more mask use, same number of cases, but more deaths.

A peer-reviewed study by Adjodah et. al. analyses the effect of mask mandates on cases and mortality (but not case fatality rate) in the USA on a pre-post-basis, and finds that after the lifting of a mask mandate, cases rise but mortality does not, which effectively means that lifting a mask mandate lowers the case fatality rate. Conversely, the implementation of a mask mandate increases case fatality rate.

My study is open access and you can find it here – the PDF version (available via the download button in the left bar) is particularly recommended for its helpful layout.

By Zacharias Fögen / 2 May 2022

Attachments

• 1651802236117.png
    1651802236117.png
    514 KB · Views: 6

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 257674

Conclusions—The majority of deaths in the 1918–1919 influenza pandemic likely resulted directly from secondary bacterial pneumonia caused by common upper respiratory–tract bacteria.

Why it's almost like he knew this would happen with Covid.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2599911/pdf/nihms76103.pdf

see also https://annavonreitz.com/omg.pdf
A quick reading suggests that the document in question does blame bacterial pneumonia for many deaths, but I saw no mention of this being caused by masks. A search of the pdf file doesn't find any results for "mask".

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Breathing in your own waste seemed like such a good idea. WTF is wrong with these people? The few times I had to mask up in a grocery store I felt I couldn't freaking breathe. Still seeing some idiots walking around outside by themselves wearing a diaper on their head. 26 months later.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Breathing in your own waste seemed like such a good idea. WTF is wrong with these people? The few times I had to mask up in a grocery store I felt I couldn't freaking breathe. Still seeing some idiots walking around outside by themselves wearing a diaper on their head. 26 months later.
Masks used to be what the Chinese and Japanese wore. NEVER happened in the US until it did.

Now that the US is desensitized to the stigma of mask wearing they'll trot that canard out at every opportunity....

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Masks used to be what the Chinese and Japanese wore. NEVER happened in the US until it did.

Now that the US is desensitized to the stigma of mask wearing they'll trot that canard out at every opportunity....

The Japanese wore masks if they had symptoms to help prevent spreading it to others as they use a lot of crowded public transportation over there.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Dr. Ariyana Love, ND (Dr. Love)]
The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune
system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has
admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again
be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly
any other virus.

So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19
Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page
23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become
infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this
drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We
know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus
(indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much
more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones).

The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability
to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein
but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated
people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid
protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the
response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any
mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected
and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain
lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus
after being naturally infected with it even once.

Source:

The first insurance companies are backing down because a huge wave of
claims is coming their way. Anthony Fauci confirms that the PCR test
cannot detect live viruses.

Anthony Fauci confirms that neither the antigen test nor the PCR test
can tell us whether someone is contagious or not!!! This invalidates all
the foundations of the so-called pandemic. The PCR test was the only
indication of a pandemic. Without PCR-TEST no pandemic For all the press
workers, doctors, lawyers, prosecutors etc. THIS is the final key, the
ultimate proof that the measures must all be lifted immediately.

PLEASE SHARE Please copy and paste this in as many comments as you can
do not try and post this on your main Facebook page as it will be taken
down by Facebook let’s spread the word.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Dr. Tenpenny]
Italy finally gets a reprieve

An Italian court has ruled that Italy’s mandatory #COVID19 vaccination program is ‘unconstitutional’ due to the “serious or fatal adverse vaccine side effects” posed by the experimental jabs.

#Italy

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651856778571.png

[Forwarded from Dr. Ariyana Love, ND (Dr. Love)]
[ Photo ]
Here's the official VAERS report on Adverse Reactions and Deaths in Children in the USA, from the "Covid-19 vaccine".

Now, due to a Harvard study, we know that only than 1% of all Adverse Reactions and Deaths are reported to VAERS.

Not to mention that VAERS has been caught shaving off numbers of Adverse Reactions and Deaths, many times since this Scamdemic Democide began.

So I calculated the actual numbers...

#USA: 1,242, 252 Children Have Suffered Serious Adverse Event Due to Covid Quackccines; at least 10,494 Dead.

4,755,267 Adverse Reactions

1,242,252 Serious Adverse Reactions

10,494 Deaths

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from World Council for Health]
[ Video ]
Landmark Decision Stops Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates in India

The World Council for Health celebrates with the people of India following Monday’s victory in the fight against vaccine mandates. Citing “bodily integrity and personal autonomy,” India’s Supreme Court has ruled that people cannot legally be forced to take Covid-19 injections.

On Monday, Yohan Tengra joined the World Council for Health General Assembly Meeting #39 during which he shared news of the latest developments as well as his direct involvement in the victory through his work with Awaken India Movement.

Read the full statement here: worldcouncilforhealth.org/news/2022/05/vaccine-mandates-in-india/72896 (https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/news/2022/05/vaccine-mandates-in-india/72896/)

We are happy to announce that Yohan will be one of many amazing speakers joining the Better Way Conference happening May 20-22. Learn more and get your tickets today: betterwayconference.org (https://betterwayconference.org/)

Follow World Council for Health:
➨ @WCH_org

Join the discussion:
➨ @worldforhealthchat

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Japanese wore masks if they had symptoms to help prevent spreading it to others as they use a lot of crowded public transportation over there.
They also believe that by wearing a mask when sick, they are still able to go to work and protect others at the same time.
...but they could not be more wrong on that point.

Edited to add: because if they were correct, places like Japan where idiots been wearing masks for Decades, they would have a lower incidence of colds and flu. Yet they do not have any lower incidence of sickness than in places where people have not traditionally worn masks when sick.
Therefore masks do not and cannot work to prevent transmission of colds and flu.

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

FDA Strictly Limits Use of Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 Vaccine Due to Blood Clot Risk​

The U.S. FDA announced on Thursday (May 5) that it was strictly limiting who can receive Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine due to the risk of a potentially life-threatening side effect.

The agency said it has now limited the use of the vaccine to individuals 18 years of age and older for whom other authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccines are not accessible or clinically appropriate.

The agency said it has now limited the use of the vaccine to individuals 18 years of age and older for whom other authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccines are not accessible or clinically appropriate.

The FDA said its analysis had determined that the risk of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome after the administration of the injection warrants limiting of the authorization.

Johnson & Johnson did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
pfizer pfraud pfound

Buried within the FDA’s briefing document for the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) meeting on December 10, 2020, for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine- there is alarming data and a concerning issue which should be addressed.

Firstly, it’s worth pointing out that Pfizer used a ‘central laboratory’ (see page 13 of the document) of its choice, to confirm COVID-19 cases using a PCR test. ‘If, at any time, a participant develops acute respiratory illness, an illness visit occurs. Assessments for illness visits include a nasal (mid-turbinate) swab, which is tested at a central laboratory using a reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test.’

I’ve previously written an in-depth investigative report on the PCR test. The cycle threshold (CT) value used, greatly impacts the outcome of a test.

According to a study by Jaafar et al., the authors found that when running PCR tests with 35 cycles or more – the accuracy dropped to 3%, meaning up to 97 % of positive results could be false positives.

There is no information given on the CT value used at this ‘central laboratory.’

Given what we know, that Pfizer’s pivotal clinical trial was a de facto, unblinded one – their unblinding guidelines are clearly stated within their own study protocol and for potential COVID-19 cases, the trial site staff were immediately unblinded. This means, trial staff knew whether a particular symptomatic participant had the placebo or the vaccine.

Pfizer’s widely touted vaccine efficacy rate of 95%, arose from PCR test results generated from this central lab. The unblinding of clinical trials leads to strong bias and a severe loss of data integrity, so potentially the CTs could have been ramped up for the unvaccinated (placebo) participants suspected of having COVID-19, leading to almost guaranteed Covid positive results. For those who had the vaccine, the CT value used could have been much less, making it more likely to generate a negative result.

On page 24 of the document, the results showing 95% VE (vaccine efficacy) for the vaccine can be found below.

pfizer2-800x415.png

The 95% VE (vaccine efficacy) arises from the 8 confirmed Covid cases from the vaccinated group (from at least 7 days after Dose 2) compared to 162 from the placebo group. These two data points are essentially what Pfizer hang their hat on to prove their vaccine was a success.

This is the data that the FDA and other regulatory bodies around the world relied upon to grant EUA (Emergency Use Authorisation) for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine and for billions of doses to be shipped around the world with some countries enforcing highly controversial draconian vaccine mandates.

A key section buried within this document, which alludes to possibly the real VE at that time, is the following damning data below (found on page 42).

https-bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com-public-images-d6ab220b-634b-4932-a060-453381e25bc8_1538x162-800x84.png

These were people showing actual symptoms. If you calculate the VE from these numbers, it’s a staggeringly low 12%. VE is calculated by dividing the difference between the case numbers in the placebo and vaccine groups, by the case number in the placebo group x 100 = VE of 12 %

This is a vast climb down from the 95% VE generated by easily manipulated PCR tests, conducted in a central lab chosen by Pfizer. What’s even more alarming, is that this data was known almost a year and a half ago, by the FDA themselves.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

CDC report admits 74.2 million people in the USA have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine, & another 157 million have refused a 2nd or 3rd dose​

The CDC IMHO are EVIL.

I'm still trying to figure out why POTUS Trump was so willing to push that he helped make the vaccines happen SO QUICKLY.

I'm going to GUESS that he was told one thing and in reality it wasn't the TRUTH. As I said before just a guess.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
DYODD
Vancouver Times is the most trusted source for satire on the West Coast. We write satirical stories about issues that affect conservatives.

We are not affiliated with the mainstream media (CBC, CTV etc.) in any way, and any similarities between our content and the work of the MSM is purely coincidental.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how much y'all follow hockey, but Theo is the real deal. The man was abused by a POS for a number of years, he overcame that, made it to the NHL and became an advocate for athletes to stand up to abusers. Plus he was a gritty as hell SOB in the NHL, played way above his height and doesn't bull shit.

Overall pretty amazing guy, overall.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-06_22-39-46.jpg

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
An interesting vid some may want to check out.

Danish professor: mRNA vaccine study sends 'danger signals'​

A new Danish study reveals disparities in all-cause mortality between mRNA and adenovirus vaccines. The results raise some difficult questions about the unexpected effects of the most popular COVID vaccines.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Can't be true but miracles sometimes happen:

EDIT: was debunked below, thanks. It was such mis-information it was taken off Reddit 'Debate vaccines' board. Sorry

Last edited:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Can't be true but miracles sometimes happen:

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Not sure how much y'all follow hockey, but Theo is the real deal. The man was abused by a POS for a number of years, he overcame that, made it to the NHL and became an advocate for athletes to stand up to abusers. Plus he was a gritty as hell SOB in the NHL, played way above his height and doesn't bull shit.

Overall pretty amazing guy, overall.
Outspoken on Twitter against the regime up there and the vaxx mandate thing. I saw quite a few posts of his on Twitter. I don't follow the NHL much now but I do remember him. One of the better players in the league at the time. If every Canadian thought like him things would be different up there. My kid played travel back in the day over 20 years ago and I met quite a few parents from Canada and I don't remember any of them to be like the current crop of twats that live up there now. Real shame.