• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651935019471.png

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651936925644.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I got 100% on all my racist tests :rotf::rotf::rotf:

1651937391295.png

BTW, it's manipulated by the commie lefties but, as a card carrying racist (pretty much because that pisses the woke people off) I found it amusing

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I met quite a few parents from Canada and I don't remember any of them to be like the current crop of twats that live up there now. Real shame.
So you've met the current crop of twats then?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They also believe that by wearing a mask when sick, they are still able to go to work and protect others at the same time.
...but they could not be more wrong on that point.

Edited to add: because if they were correct, places like Japan where idiots been wearing masks for Decades, they would have a lower incidence of colds and flu. Yet they do not have any lower incidence of sickness than in places where people have not traditionally worn masks when sick.
Therefore masks do not and cannot work to prevent transmission of colds and flu.
Haha, Since covid became epidemic among the vaccinated some hospital workers don't even pretend they are not working sick. My former coworker is still doing daily covid tests for the hospital. Its almost all vaxxed employees now. She also told me when covid went through her department they all went to work anyway. That was reinforced by what I saw at Duke hospital when my mother-in-law was there a month. Employees joking about being sick and not missing work.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So you've met the current crop of twats then?
Well I guess most of them would be in their 40's or 50's by now so maybe I did but they sure as hell didn't seem like it then.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Creepy Bill Gates Plans to Hire a 3,000-Person Social Media Team to Push Vaccines and Suppress Any Differing Information​

By Jim Hoft
Published May 7, 2022

Screen-Shot-2022-01-19-at-9.04.02-PM-scaled.jpg

Bill Gates is planning on hiring a 3,000-person social media team to push vaccines and to quash any differing opinions.

Gates made the comments at The Wall Street Journal Summit earlier this week.

Gates said vaccine misinformation spread like wildfire on the internet during the COVID pandemic. Maybe it was all of the dead people?

vaers-deaths-.jpg

And this clown wonders why no one likes or trusts him?

CNBC reported:
Combating misinformation
Vaccine misinformation has spread like wildfire on social media during the Covid-19 pandemic, with some wrongly claiming that Gates was somehow using vaccines to implant 5G chips into people so that he could track their location.​
“That’s so unexpected and almost so bizarre,” Gates said. “Now that I’m back in the physical world … people come up and yell and protest.”​
He said it’s “dangerous” when people “cast out” on the key tool that’s being used to save people’s lives and he believes those who own social media platforms have a role to play when it comes to ensuring the truth gets shared effectively.​
“When you don’t have the trusted leaders speaking out about vaccines, it’s pretty hard for the platform to work against that,” he admitted. “So I think we have a leadership problem and we have a platform problem.”​
“The way that you make those platforms spread truth and not crazy stuff, there’s some real invention required there,” Gates said.​
“It’s a huge problem in terms of legitimacy of elections or medical innovations … any sort of collective behavior,” he added.​
The fact that information on the efficacy of drugs can move quickly and cheaply should be a blessing to mankind, Gates said, before going on to call the hydroxychloroquine saga “insane.”​
“I can’t explain that,” he said. “I don’t think digital is responsible for that obsession with drugs that don’t work.”​
Gates said he plans to set up a 3,000-person social media unit to help propagate accurate vaccine information in the future. He stressed that “good messages” need to be carried forward by people of trust in the community, such as political and ethnic leaders.​

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Creepy Bill Gates Plans to Hire a 3,000-Person Social Media Team to Push Vaccines and Suppress Any Differing Information​

By Jim Hoft
Published May 7, 2022

Screen-Shot-2022-01-19-at-9.04.02-PM-scaled.jpg

Bill Gates is planning on hiring a 3,000-person social media team to push vaccines and to quash any differing opinions.

Gates made the comments at The Wall Street Journal Summit earlier this week.

Gates said vaccine misinformation spread like wildfire on the internet during the COVID pandemic. Maybe it was all of the dead people?

vaers-deaths-.jpg

And this clown wonders why no one likes or trusts him?

CNBC reported:
Combating misinformation
Vaccine misinformation has spread like wildfire on social media during the Covid-19 pandemic, with some wrongly claiming that Gates was somehow using vaccines to implant 5G chips into people so that he could track their location.​
“That’s so unexpected and almost so bizarre,” Gates said. “Now that I’m back in the physical world … people come up and yell and protest.”​
He said it’s “dangerous” when people “cast out” on the key tool that’s being used to save people’s lives and he believes those who own social media platforms have a role to play when it comes to ensuring the truth gets shared effectively.​
“When you don’t have the trusted leaders speaking out about vaccines, it’s pretty hard for the platform to work against that,” he admitted. “So I think we have a leadership problem and we have a platform problem.”​
“The way that you make those platforms spread truth and not crazy stuff, there’s some real invention required there,” Gates said.​
“It’s a huge problem in terms of legitimacy of elections or medical innovations … any sort of collective behavior,” he added.​
The fact that information on the efficacy of drugs can move quickly and cheaply should be a blessing to mankind, Gates said, before going on to call the hydroxychloroquine saga “insane.”​
“I can’t explain that,” he said. “I don’t think digital is responsible for that obsession with drugs that don’t work.”​
Gates said he plans to set up a 3,000-person social media unit to help propagate accurate vaccine information in the future. He stressed that “good messages” need to be carried forward by people of trust in the community, such as political and ethnic leaders.​
Limp wrist.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He's an Enemy of the People.

I think we need more resolve than just saying, pfuk that guy.

We need arrest, rapid drumhead trial for Treason and Crimes against Humanity, and a same-day execution.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
He's an Enemy of the People.

I think we need more resolve than just saying, pfuk that guy.

We need arrest, rapid drumhead trial for Treason and Crimes against Humanity, and a same-day execution.
swinging noose.gif

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What was that tweet by some leftist about SCOTUS judges?

If you're old and have a deadly something or other, you'd be doing womenkind a service taking one of them out?

Did he ever get a visit from the Feds?

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

If you're old and have a deadly something or other, you'd be doing womenkind a service taking one of them out?

I highly doubt it! It was probably a Fed who wrote it

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Magic 8 Ball says, Don't count on it.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
After all the damage they and others have caused the last 2 years and now they come out with this shit!

GUNS AND BLOOD!

1652114839003.png

Yet here we are still spending millions on it!
1652114880885.png

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You don't say.

Below is a list of all the things our moronic Elites got wrong with the Coof:

It's a long read, not easy, but entertaining.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You don't say.

Below is a list of all the things our moronic Elites got wrong with the Coof:

It's a long read, not easy, but entertaining.
These were NOT mistakes, they were part of their plan against us all along!

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
These were NOT mistakes, they were part of their plan against us all along!
Yes and no.

Those were mistakes, and intentional malicious acts. And malicious acts that will turn out to be grievous mistakes.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I once knew a girl called Magoo
Who wanted to find a new flu
But it came from a lab
So she took the jab
and became not a girl but a ewe.
Im glad you are mainting your sense of humor :)
You know, isn't it crazy that COVID shows up and hospitals and clinics are now worried about having sick people walk around without masks.

Did the dummies never have sick people in their buildings before COVID?
The covid hospital policy made sense in the beginning. The vaccine failure and omicron made it a moot point. Hospitals are like the government. Once they have control they don't want to give it up.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1652132590991.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
this is a great synopsis of what's been going down

THE PLAN - THE WHO PLANS FOR 10 YEARS OF PANDEMICS FROM 2020 TO 2030 ~ STOP WORLD CONTROL​

TJ45 Published May 6, 2022
THE PLAN shows the official agenda of the World Health Organization to have ten years of ongoing pandemics, from 2020 to 2030. This is revealed by a WHO virologist, Marion Koopmans. You will also see shocking evidence that the first pandemic was planned and abundantly announced right before it happened. Make sure to watch, and share this everywhere.