• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
will you keep me posted.. I suspect my daughter is going to be in the same position. Do you need it for the airlines or is your job requiring it?

Job doesn’t require it but no way to get into Europe without it.

It’s not the ethics, I tend to agree with Joe King’s comments. It’s more the personal risk given my age and having all the comorbidities that further lower my odds

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Are you saying you trust Putin more than the others or the Russian Dr's more than the others?
Notice how Putin & Trump had no problems........ similar goals for their nations?
I agree with the Sputnik V and would at least think about getting that simply because they are pushing me in a direction.

I keep reading about China having 21,000,000 less phone plans. So 21m deaths?
They also raised the child limit to 3 per couple........ sounds like the beginning of a 20 year plan to me.

Sputnik, which is a conventional mechanism vaccine has 20 years safety data. Putin has nothing to do with it.

China I don’t trust

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Here, Mongolia was doing ok, until China made them use the worthless Chinese vaccine.

Guess when they started using it

0B8FED0E-EB1A-4638-92C5-D6DA399AA48F.jpeg

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
This is the sort of criminality Australians have to deal with:

In its weekly COVID-19 vaccine report published on May 27, the TGA did indeed say that to May 23, 210 deaths had been reported to have "occurred following immunisation".

But, as Fact Check reported last week, that does not mean COVID-19 vaccines were responsible for the deaths.

How they lay straight in bed at night puzzles me. The various cocksuckers don't deny the numbers are wrong, but "nah they died from something else".

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well, what are you waiting for?

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 12.45.05 AM.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Are you saying you trust Putin more than the others or the Russian Dr's more than the others?
Notice how Putin & Trump had no problems........ similar goals for their nations?
I agree with the Sputnik V and would at least think about getting that simply because they are pushing me in a direction.

They also raised the child limit to 3 per couple........ sounds like the beginning of a 20 year plan to me.
Methinks that Putin wants to keep his population..

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here, Mongolia was doing ok, until China made them use the worthless Chinese vaccine.

Guess when they started using it

View attachment 213489
Actually, it appears Mongolia is using everybody's vaccine, including Pfizer's (BioNTech).

"On 23 February 2021, Mongolia launched the COVID-19 vaccine rollout with around 150,000 AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine doses to be administered to health workers who are at high risk. When more doses of COVID-19 vaccine are available, other priority groups, including frontline workers and older people, will be vaccinated."

"The vaccine drive kicked off in February with 150,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine donated by India and 300,000 of the Sinopharm formulation, financed by China.

In March, Mongolia received another 14,400 AstraZeneca vaccine doses via Covax as well as 25,740 BioNTech doses. The first shipment of 300,000 Sinopharm doses arrived on April 2.

The Sinopharm, BioNTech and AstraZeneca vaccines require two doses for full effectiveness."

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I heard that 21 million people changed their cell phone contracts as some mobile company was offering a New Year's special. If China had really liquidated 21 million people in a single month, there would be families coming forward, escapee stories, and so on.

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623335904741.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
They know!

1623335964022.png
1623338338921.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 9.29.47 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
L O N G interview... (still watching)

Was the Whole Pandemic About the Vaccine?​

PDF

Rumble — FULL INTERVIEW: Dr. Peter McCullough discusses the dangers of the novel COVID vaccine and its roll out. This is a product that had minimal testing but is being pushed on the masses. Must we all get the shot for things to "go back to normal"? Are you going to get the shot?

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Job doesn’t require it but no way to get into Europe without it.

It’s not the ethics, I tend to agree with Joe King’s comments. It’s more the personal risk given my age and having all the comorbidities that further lower my odds
I can get into Greece and since I am not a tourist I can get into Spain. (I own property in Spain) In reality I only need a PCR test. All this Vaccine passport and things will blow over. Pandemics don't last...

Some countries, including Greece, Croatia, Iceland, Italy, France and Germany, have already started to reopen or plan to reopen soon to vaccinated visitors and/or those with a negative coronavirus test. Rules vary by country.

Spain is not going to lose tourist dollars. My children live there and they want Spain open to tourist
. The big news will come out June 30th.

What certificate or documentary proof will they require from me on my arrival in Spain, if I come from a risk country/area?​

If you come from a country/area considered of risk, you must bring with you one of the supporting certificates/documents listed below:

EU Digital COVID Certificate IN DIGITAL FORMAT, issued by a member state of the European Union. It may contain one or more of the following documents proving that a person:

• has been vaccinated against COVID-19
  • a diagnostic test [NAAT (nucleic acid amplification test, e.g. RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, TMA) /RAT (rapid antigen test)] has been performed and the result was negative.
  • has recovered from COVID-19, after having had the disease.

Unvaccinated U.S. citizens cannot enter Spain for tourism. Unvaccinated travelers can only enter Spain if they have already obtained special permission from the Government of Spain or meet very specific requirements. Please check the Spanish regulations carefully before attempting to travel. Travelers who meet the requirements or have obtained special permission from the Government of Spain will need to show a negative COVID test result taken with 48 hours of arrival to Spain or a medical certificate showing recovery from COVID and complete a Health Control Form and generate a QR code (See Entry and Exit Requirements below).

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
If Destabilizing society means opting out of tax slavery then I’m in

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I feel for the medical workers or any workers who are being coerced, bribed or whatever into taking the shots. I have not received any shot and I do not see me doing so.

I was listening in on a corporate conference call and half were against vaccination mandates any some were hell belt on them.

I sent the 2 following pdfs to a corporate officer and said have you seen these?? Some employees here have them and are not to happy with the news going around the production facilities in regards to forced vaccinations.

Well, needless to say things quieted down. A decision was made to offer $50 for people to take them but that was all.

At home, and I will find it, is a court case where it was ruled that an EUA drug could not be fostered on people. It do not know if it was over a vaccine but the court ruled in favor of the worker because it was not approved.

Whatever you do, do not quit.. Give them the papers or forms to fill out and sign. At home I have one of these for students whose colleges are required the shot. God forbid we lose our jobs over this. I am 2 years away from retirement and have a 40 year career here.

But I am not going to be coerced into doing something I think is wrong, evil, satanic or whatever it may be. I just can't.

In reality, those that refuse the narrative are critical thinkers or forced to take the shot to feed their families. The rest... I don't know. I do hope something breaks lose soon though... For the good or the bad.

Attachments

• Covid 19 Injections.pdf
    174.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Not approved.pdf
    479.8 KB · Views: 9

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I can get into Greece and since I am not a tourist I can get into Spain. (I own property in Spain) In reality I only need a PCR test. All this Vaccine passport and things will blow over. Pandemics don't last...

Some countries, including Greece, Croatia, Iceland, Italy, France and Germany, have already started to reopen or plan to reopen soon to vaccinated visitors and/or those with a negative coronavirus test. Rules vary by country.

Spain is not going to lose tourist dollars. My children live there and they want Spain open to tourist
. The big news will come out June 30th.

What certificate or documentary proof will they require from me on my arrival in Spain, if I come from a risk country/area?​

If you come from a country/area considered of risk, you must bring with you one of the supporting certificates/documents listed below:

EU Digital COVID Certificate IN DIGITAL FORMAT, issued by a member state of the European Union. It may contain one or more of the following documents proving that a person:

• has been vaccinated against COVID-19
  • a diagnostic test [NAAT (nucleic acid amplification test, e.g. RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, TMA) /RAT (rapid antigen test)] has been performed and the result was negative.
  • has recovered from COVID-19, after having had the disease.

Unvaccinated U.S. citizens cannot enter Spain for tourism. Unvaccinated travelers can only enter Spain if they have already obtained special permission from the Government of Spain or meet very specific requirements. Please check the Spanish regulations carefully before attempting to travel. Travelers who meet the requirements or have obtained special permission from the Government of Spain will need to show a negative COVID test result taken with 48 hours of arrival to Spain or a medical certificate showing recovery from COVID and complete a Health Control Form and generate a QR code (See Entry and Exit Requirements below).
Thanks. Very informative

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623360979253.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623378485955.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How about the 4,000 deaths? I mean that's kinda worse than heart inflammation, they be dead. Or was that just well within the expected number of executions?

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How about the 4,000 deaths? I mean that's kinda worse than heart inflammation, they be dead. Or was that just well within the expected number of executions?

Could be much more than that, VAERS apparently only gets 10% of adverse reactions (including death) reported.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Could be much more than that, VAERS apparently only gets 10% of adverse reactions (including death) reported.

What they also do is select which cases of the ones reported get put on the VAERS register.

In related news, the post mortem on my friend has been completed, but the report is being withheld on national security grounds.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Keeping up with pharmaceutical news this week. A diabetes drug will now be used to help nondiabetics achieve a very modest weight loss. Then a new Alzheimer drug that has been rejected many times as dangerous and noneffective just got approved. It causes brain swelling. All FDA approved of course.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Thank Gawd they didn't die of COVID!! That means Trump's vaccine is working!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score