• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just listen to the excuses and twisted logic from Delta here... I think we all know the real problem.

Delta Air Lines on Thursday said it will cut flights through August to improve operational reliability amid soaring travel demand as the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic recedes.

The U.S. airline said in a statement that from July 1 through Aug 7 it will cut about 100 daily departures, primarily in U.S. and Latin America markets.

Ahead of what could be a record holiday travel weekend, Delta said in an email to employees seen by Reuters it will also work to "relieve pressure by proactively thinning the schedule over Memorial Day and through the balance of June."

Other airlines are also cutting flights ahead of what could be a record U.S. travel season."

Oh really? You are cutting flights into a record season. Your either dumb as a box of rocks or having serious problems with either that demand projection or being able to fly planes.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Asymptomatic infection is bunk

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 9.42.38 PM.png

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Guess what I don't ask a patients family anymore when I go on a Cardiac/Stroke/Difficultly Breathing call?

(Hint- I already know the answer).

I think I have become jaded!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Oh really? You are cutting flights into a record season. Your either dumb as a box of rocks or having serious problems with either that demand projection or being able to fly planes.
You see the problem is we are not "experts". They always seem to have the answers. They always know bet. But "unforeseen" things happen.

Record flight prices. Record fuel prices. Overstuffed aircraft. Pedo's groping you. No thank you.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Asymptomatic infection is bunk

And has been since the very beginning, in fact, this huge prevarication was probably the first sign, (to me as well as others), that what was going on with this so called pandemic was total wet globalist fantasy being foisted upon the public for subjugation purposes. That plus lockdowns, which in my experience working in prisons in the past. Lockdowns occurred only in prisons when there was problems the authorities needed to sort out.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Guess what I don't ask a patients family anymore when I go on a Cardiac/Stroke/Difficultly Breathing call?

(Hint- I already know the answer).

I think I have become jaded!
I see that as a missed opportunity to get through to at least some of these people. I suspect that asking them if they've been jabbed may jolt at least some of them from their trance and, once awakened by the reality of the moment, they might actually begin to put two and two together

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
It's turned into a Cult, there is no getting through to them.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's turned into a Cult, there is no getting through to them.
And I no longer care to. I have my hands full trying to stay clear of the Jab Squad, and the Infection-Of-The-Month, which of course is magically cured with Remdesivir, even though 60 percent of those put on it, die of "natural causes."

I live by a saying: The Truth will Out. And it is outing. So many Truths are outing. And more than half the nation is busily trying to bury their heads ever deeper.

I don't care. I get enraged when I see some cuck with a face diaper in the sunshine (saw one this morning, on a Harley, bareheaded but with his Fauci Filter on) but that's my own instability coming through.

We're all about one step removed from insanity at this point.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-27_16-55-18.jpg

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I have no expectation they ever will. They are thoroughly indoctrinated and if you try to reason they go the opposite direction. It's a feature of the jab not a bug.
They will but, by that time it will be too late

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653777301680.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Too late already.

There's no way to un-Jab.
If the jab really is a gene therapy, why couldn't they make one with an mRNA sequence that reverses what ever it was that the first one did?

If it really does end up turning into an apocalyptic disaster, what would be the harm in at least trying to reverse it?

By no stretch am I saying that it would work, just that for the jabbees sake, I can't see the harm in trying if the alternative is that they're gonna die anyways.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ Where there's a will, there's a way. However there's no will, so no way.

------------------------------------------------------------------

This was posted in the MSM Melbourne daily "Herald Sun":

More than 1740 Victorians have died of Covid so far this year, with one third completely unvaccinated and 76 per cent not triple jabbed.

And Omicron has claimed the most lives.
However, the State government data supplied exclusively to the Sunday Herald Sun also shows more of the Covid deaths were among double jabbed Victorians than unvaccinated ones.

The data reveals Covid claimed the lives of 1,742 Victorians between January 1 to May 25 this year, with 558 deceased Victorians, or 32 per cent, unvaccinated or with an unknown vaccination status, 53 (three per cent) having had one vaccine dose, 720 (41 per cent) double vaxxed and 411 (24 per cent) triple vaxxed.

A Department of Health spokesman stressed it was vital to put these deaths in context as more than 5.1 million Victorians over the age of 16 were now double dosed while those unvaccinated numbered in the several hundreds of thousands, proving that per capita vaccinations did indeed save lives.

One third of the total Covid deaths this year were in people who had not been vaccinated at all – despite representing only five per cent of the overall Victorian population aged 12 and above, and just one per cent of Victorians aged over 65.

Of the 1,742 deaths, 349 were genomically sequenced revealing 201 people died with the Omicron BA.1 sub-variant, 110 with the Omicron BA.2 sub-variant and 38 with the B.1.617.2 or Delta variant.

“Our heartfelt sympathies go out to all the families and friends who have lost loved ones to Covid over the course of the pandemic,” the DHS spokesman said.

“Staying up to date with your Covid vaccination will significantly reduce your chance of going to hospital, going to ICU or dying from Covid.
“If you are due for your next Covid vaccine dose, you should get it as soon as possible.”

UK research showed a third dose of vaccine provided between 94 per cent and 97 per cent better protection against hospitalisation and death for people over the age of 50 compared with people who had received just two vaccine doses or people who had never received any vaccine at all, he said.

It comes as another 22 Victorians died of Covid on Friday and 540 were in hospital - with 26 in intensive care.

And more than 8,700 new cases of Covid were recorded in Victoria on Friday, bringing the active case number to 65,614.

Long Covid cases are also of increasing concern.

Nobel laureate Peter Doherty from Melbourne’s Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity said it was too early to say how well vaccinations provided protection from long Covid (LC) after infection with the currently circulating and highly transmissible Omicron BA.1 and BA.2 variants, but people could be “reasonably confident” third or fourth booster shots would help them avoid the severest forms of the virus.

“The obvious message here is to get that third or fourth booster shot as soon as possible,” Prof Doherty said.

A recent study in the UK showed up to nine per cent of triple-vaccinated people were developing long Covid symptoms, one or two months after receiving a positive Covid diagnosis, he said.

Long Covid can see patients suffer from debilitating symptoms including extreme fatigue, shortness of breath, headaches, brain fog and even mood disorders, long after their initial Covid infection.

“For Omicron BA.1, three vaccine doses can, at least for a time, be about 80 per cent effective at keeping those testing positive out of hospital,” Prof Doherty said.

“This should substantially protect us against what I think of as post Covid, the debility that results from permanent organ damage that can occur if we become very ill and require, for example, an ICU stay.”

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
68% of the deaths were in vaccinated individuals, with no mention of co-morbidities.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Where there's a will, there's a way. However there's no will, so no way.
We can will the dead back to life all we want, but it won't happen.

We can't definitively cure cancer. We can't cure old age, which is a combination of progressive diseases and decomposition of genetic coding, over the years.

So, no, I don't think we'll be able to undo this genetic corruption, either.

In any case, would you trust Big Pharma - Woketards, all - to TRY?

I recall some discussion I didn't understand - about genetic editing, a process referred to as CRISPR. This existed before this mRNA poison; and initial reaction from the scientific and medical communities was definitively negative. I've since heard it theorized, that this mRNA poison "accident" has been staged in part to get the public panicked enough to accept genetic modifications - CRISPR - as the only hope to "undo" the damage.

What it is, is one small step for zombification; one giant leap for Transhumanism.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I've been "slacking" at keeping up with all the "news"... Going to be pretty busy with family stuff until October...

Keep up the good work!

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
We can't definitively cure cancer. We can't cure old age, which is a combination of progressive diseases and decomposition of genetic coding, over the years.

There's a reason the genetic coding breaks down over the years and it ain't natural. Environment and food play a role but the most important cause is that it is by design. Nothing about the human genome makes sense when compared to ANY other species. It's as though our ancestors way back when were dumped on this planet and inter bred with the natives.

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653834279877.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
who wrote that article and are they still alive!!!! I looked him up and he is retired so they can't pull his license. Brave man
Bob has a whole thread about just this article

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^^^

Sounds to me like someone figured out they could make a lot of extra moolah by pretending to repair what they knew was coming. The cardiomyopathys. Is inflammation of the cardiac membranes or cardiac muscle repairable?

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There's a reason the genetic coding breaks down over the years and it ain't natural. Environment and food play a role but the most important cause is that it is by design. Nothing about the human genome makes sense when compared to ANY other species. It's as though our ancestors way back when were dumped on this planet and inter bred with the natives.
Threescore and ten years, are all we're promised.

Psalms 90:10

Whoever wrote it, obviously predated chemical additives by at least 6000 years. I'm not saying the stuff is any good for us, but we seem to have our lifespan in genetic coding. Dogs get 14 years; cats, 12 to 20. We get 70.

There are variations, of course. But even healthy eating and lifestyle, are no guarantee. Remember Jim Fixx? The Book of Running. Thin and wiry and doing marathons in his fifties...he drops dead.

In his running clothes, by the side of the road.

Discovered, apocryphally, by two chain smokers driving by, on their way to the McDonalds that was closest to the discount liquor store.

Nothing is assured. Healthy eating promises a better life, but not necessarily a longer one.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
^^^
Is inflammation of the cardiac membranes or cardiac muscle repairable?
Unfortunately, no. The inflammation dies down but the damage to the muscle remains.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
but the damage to the muscle remains.

Right. But I read somewhere that they're claiming that indeed there is a possibility that the muscle cells will in some circumstances repair themselves.

Sounds they want to console all those moms of young men that it's a temporary condition...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from The Vigilant Fox ]
[ Video ]
Miracle Drug? The Vaccine-Injured Are Seeing Profound Results With Ivermectin

Why Is Ivermectin Helping?

- Multiple anti-inflammatory mechanisms

- Likely repolarizes some of the immune cells to a less inflammatory subtype

- Tightly binds to the spike protein

Dr. Pierre Kory: "I've seen profound responses to it. I've seen patients sick for months, and by the second or third day, they'll tell me that they haven't had a day like that in many, many months."

@VigilantFox | Rumble (https://rumble.com/v16m34t-miracle-...e-seeing-profound-results-with-ivermecti.html) | Full Video (https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video...ik-break-down-their-findings-video-interview/)