• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not doubting the reports, just saying zero among people that I actually know.
Me either, though I know quite a few in my family vaxx damaged. And they all are jabbed with the exception of my husband and a cousin in Sask.
I'd be ok with no mass die-off of billions from the vaxx, I really will.
But the question remains uppermost in my mind why are they so desperate to get every single person on the planet vaxxed.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
But the question remains uppermost in my mind why are they so desperate to get every single person on the planet vaxxed.
Maybe to make them susceptible to the next outbreak. Maybe the deaths will be over many years. Maybe they are priming people with AI technology. I have no answers, but plenty of questions.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Me either, though I know quite a few in my family vaxx damaged. And they all are jabbed with the exception of my husband and a cousin in Sask.
Maybe overpopulation is real and the vaccine reduces fertility.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The 'short' story... in a nutshell...??

If you've been paying attention to the vax thread or any of the other jab posts on GIM...

You know that Bill Gates and the WEF think there are too many people on the planet and because Climate Change is 'real' they want to eliminate a boatload of humanity ala the Georgia Guide Stones. There are too many useless eaters taking up resources on the planet.

500 Million people is their goal to keep the Earth in equilibrium with nature.

They believe by vaccinating (eliminating) Earth's population using a deadly cocktail they've labeled a 'vaccine' will be the fastest method of achieving that goal.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655080239061.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I’m not doubting the reports, just saying zero among people that I actually know.
The bad initial reactions seem to be tied to less than ten percent of all batches in circulation.

And THEY, it seems, went to Red States. Pure co-winky-dink, no doubt.

Colorado is as blue as can be. Yes, I know not everywhere; but they can control by state lines (state departments of healf, etc) but they can't take it beyond that, without tipping their hand even more.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Maybe overpopulation is not real and the vaccine reduces fertility.
Overpopulation of WHITE people.

Their opinion, of course. Everything would be just lovely, if it were black/brown who owned this magnificent land.

And so they've put in place a plan where that will be. But what they refuse to understand is: Import the Turd World into a fine, clean Euro/American world...and that clean, fine world, becomes one more Turd World Hellhole.

Stand by. I probably won't live long enough to see it play out, and frankly, that doesn't bother me.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

If you've been paying attention to the vax thread or any of the other jab posts on GIM...

You know that Bill Gates and the WEF think there are too many people on the planet and because Climate Change is 'real' they want to eliminate a boatload of humanity ala the Georgia Guide Stones. There are too many useless eaters taking up resources on the planet.

They believe by vaccinating (eliminating) Earth's population using a deadly cocktail they've labeled a 'vaccine' will be the fastest method of achieving that goal.
i don’t think they believe climate change is real, just a hobgoblin to keep the populace scared and following directions

i think it’s as simple as the elite knowing that it’s easier to remain in control with fewer skilled people that know how to think and would/could oppose them.

and now with automation and robotics the don’t need to take the risk anymore

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Overpopulation of WHITE people.

Their opinion, of course. Everything would be just lovely, if it were black/brown who owned this magnificent land.

And so they've put in place a plan where that will be. But what they refuse to understand is: Import the Turd World into a fine, clean Euro/American world...and that clean, fine world, becomes one more Turd World Hellhole.

Stand by. I probably won't live long enough to see it play out, and frankly, that doesn't bother me.

it was the plan long before covid.

I wonder who its originators were........hmmmmmmmmm........

:secret:

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655089564444.png

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
don’t think they believe climate change is real, just a hobgoblin to keep the populace scared and following directions
It's to push their De-Growth agenda.

De-Growth is a cute way to say, de-industrialization and population "control." Meaning, of course, culling the herd. Aimed at whites, but they obviously don't care if they bag significant numbers of blacks along the way.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655114917958.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Barry Hussein Dunham Soetoro eats bagels?

Frank Marshall Davis was fond of them?

Did Rev'rund Jeremiah Nott Wright, serve bagels after his One-Hour Hates?
I suspect you need to look higher on the food chain. Who controlled/controls the people you referenced above?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
you dont have to be a heeb to be a zionist -- poopypants
My question is...where are all the 'good heebs' pushing back on all the zionists damaging their Semitic reputation? The rest of us goy could use a little help from them if that's not asking too much!

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
On the Plus side, I guess we now know for sure what SIDS has been.
Thankfully, folks dying from SADS were protected from COVID right to the end. Their families should be thankful because it could have been worse!

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Well yeah, I get all that, but so far it's speculation on their objectives.The vaxx was tested quite thoroughly over the years, patching fixing perfecting, starting in Rwanda. But that sheds no light on the end goal. People aren't dropping like flies, yes more than normal and vaxx related but still not wholesale billions like depop. would suggest. It's getting frustrating not knowing which direction it's going to take lol.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

They have been aiming at near 100% clot shots and nearly achieved that in Portugal and New Zealand so that there would be no control group of the unvaxxed. But now they are listing the unvaxxed as "unknown" and stopped printing the scary data on the vaxxed.

Now they are calling the sick patients "long covid".

By the way Ed Dowd got banned from Twitter: https://gettr.com/post/p1dybzr54ad

And Berenson is wondering why they keep the rabid leftists on?? He is in Federal court against the criminals.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Mick Jagger has covid..2022

1655159500419.png

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dr. Kory on frontline experiences:

Jesus. :` (
followed one of the links and found this comment:

My neighbour runs a daycare and she told me that she one of the little girls (double vaxd) hit her chin on some playground equipment and it started to bleed except it didn't flow out like "normal" she said it came out like jello and a big gelatinous glob just hung there. She said she has never seen anything like that in her 15+ years.