• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Jesus. :` (
followed one of the links and found this comment:

My neighbour runs a daycare and she told me that she one of the little girls (double vaxd) hit her chin on some playground equipment and it started to bleed except it didn't flow out like "normal" she said it came out like jello and a big gelatinous glob just hung there. She said she has never seen anything like that in her 15+ years.
good read

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If blood is becoming thicker after 'the shot', the heart issues make sense, as the heart has to work harder to do its job.
it seems to be causing clots everywhere

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I fear that it hasn't even begun
I don't fear or look forward to it, not at this point.

It just IS.

It may only be in the opening stages, but we're at the point where it cannot be denied. THAT is a critical point to arrive at. Finally taking the blinders off.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don't fear or look forward to it, not at this point.

It just IS.

It may only be in the opening stages, but we're at the point where it cannot be denied. THAT is a critical point to arrive at. Finally taking the blinders off.
the blinders have been off here for quite some time. People aren't dropping in the streets quick enough or in enough numbers for the normie's blinders to come off, not yet.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Well, if the mass genocide shot isnt working, I hate to see what is in store to get er dun.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
the blinders have been off here for quite some time. People aren't dropping in the streets quick enough or in enough numbers for the normie's blinders to come off, not yet.
It's a numbers game. How many come to realize it.

It's too late for most, but many finally are.

PLENTY of people are now touched by the Jab deaths. I have been. Four people, I know, knew, or had friends/colleagues in common with. And I'm a social pariah. Most people have probably had more.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well, if the mass genocide shot isnt working, I hate to see what is in store to get er dun.
We're seeing it now.

Poking Vlad and the Kremlin, hoping they take the bait...and launch nuke war.

FWIW, war is ALWAYS how these Fourth Turnings resolve. I think these crazies controlling the dementia patient, are going to keep on, until, however they can, they do start it.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Four people, I know, knew, or had friends/colleagues in common with. And I'm a social pariah. Most people have probably had more.
I haven't heard of a single person I knew, casual or otherwise, die from the jab. I think that perhaps I've been lucky so far

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
people die of all sorts of thangs.........

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
people die of all sorts of thangs.........
Well...let's unpack this.

My physician. Marathon runner; former Army medical officer. Six-foot; and weighed maybe 155 pounds. He walked the walk, and talked the talk.

He was 47. He had a STROKE. He, who inveigled me to start a daily aspirin regimen, years earlier - because of MY family history of stroke.

On a 1-10 risk scale, he was probably a minus 2.

Former co-worker of mine. We worked the same summer job when we were both 20. He was a punk, and got sacked. I didn't.

But he was a preppie. I was not. So, with an Ivy League degree, he became an advertising agency exec.

Died at his summer cabin in rural New York, last summer. Age 63. NO CAUSE GIVEN.

A long-ago girlfriend's husband. Also age 63. Retired government employee - who started a second career as an independent trucker.

To get a CDL and permits, you have to pass a medical exam. He did...but he died "suddenly." NO CAUSE GIVEN.

A long-ago friend's father. He was a retired insurance agent; he was 90; in good health. My long-ago-friend died in his late 50s a few years before Wu Flu. Heart attack. But the father carried on...running the golf course the son owned.

He put it up for sale. For obvious reasons - he was 90 and didn't want to be bothered. His son's kids needed the money.

One month, in 2020, he's spry and conducting a lengthy interview with the sports reporter of the local daily newspaper - about the history of this golf course that he's selling - and then, two months later, he's suddenly dead. "After a short illness."

Granted, the last is no proof; but that it wasn't sudden, nor was it long-term, narrows the culprits.

There may be others I haven't learned of. There certainly will be future deaths.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My grandfather died of a heart attack in 1999 at the age of 67. never smoked or drank. Was in the best physical shape he could have been, farming and running cattle all his life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

a 90 yo dying......id say he had a good run, but it was expected..........

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My grandfather died of a heart attack in 1999 at the age of 67. never smoked or drank. Was in the best physical shape he could have been, farming and running cattle all his life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

a 90 yo dying......id say he had a good run, but it was expected..........
Sudden deaths used to be dealt with with an autopsy; and with a candid discussion of how it happened. Car crash, fell off a ladder, heart attack.

The tipoff here is NO autopsies (Fauci's "recommendations") and NO discussion of what happened.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We have a funeral here in town next weekend for a friend of my brother's. I didn't know much about him but he must have been in his 30's (looked up 37) and died suddenly of a clot. Nothing else said but his dad is a doctor so I'd say he was definitively biased to getting the jabs.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's not just deaths but Disabilities, which I think is probably a better early indication. I stole this from a Dollar Vigilante video but I don't know where the original source was. Sorry its in the video, TimTruth.com.

Disabilities_Jab.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Pfizer data - kids' vaccines have terrible efficacy​

Does inflation exceed the vaccine's efficacy numbers?​

Techno Fog

Pfizer and Moderna are back at it, pleading with the FDA for an expansion of their Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA) for their COVID-19 vaccines. Moderna is requesting an EUA for (1) kids aged 6 through 17; and (2) kids aged 6 months through 5. Pfizer is asking for an EUA to include the administration of its vaccine for kids aged 6 months through 4 years. (Dr. Anthony Fauci has been promoting these vaccines for children since last year.)

Prediction: the FDA will approve these EUAs for COVID-19 vaccines these kids don’t need.

For reference, this is the same FDA that granted an EUA to the Pfizer vaccine for kids aged 5-11 while admitting it didn’t know the long-term risks – or short-term risks – of that vaccine. In fact, one of the FDA voting members justified his vote by stating: “We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it.”

Twitter avatar for @Techno_Fog Techno Fog @Techno_Fog
FDA Voting Member: "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it." ‍♂️ Video HT @politicalwilli
October 26th 2021

That comment proved prescient in its own ignorant way, as we really are starting to find out “how safe the vaccine is.” This presentation, which provides an update on myocarditis following MRNA vaccination (which I highly encourage you to review) is being reviewed at the current FDA meetings.

Here’s the data on post-Pfizer vaccination on myocarditis in kids aged 5-17.

For Moderna and Pfizer, here’s more data on myocarditis in adults – with Moderna coming out worse.

Adding to this, we previously wrote about how Pfizer gamed the COVID-19 “clinical study” of kids aged 5-11, observing the long-term risks – and long-term effectiveness of the vaccine – were both unknown. In that same article, we observed why vaccination of children was unnecessary.

Now we’re seeing a repeat of the same game. For the kids aged 6 months through 4 years, let’s take a look at Pfizer’s data, available here.

Some general observations on the latest information:
  • This was a short-term study (no surprise), with an average follow-up time was “2.1 months after Dose 3.”
  • Lymphadenopathy (swelling of the lymph nodes) was observed in the vaccinated group; no cases appeared in the placebo group.
  • Pfizer conceded its vaccines issues in fighting against infection from the Omicron variant, stating: “Observed estimates of vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic disease due to the Omicron variant include the following: 8.8% (95% CI, 7.0 to 10.5) at 25 or more weeks since primary vaccination in adults; 59.5% among adolescents 12 to 15 years of age 2 to 4 weeks after dose 2, 16.6% during month 2 after the second dose, and 9.6% during month 3 after the second dose.; and 60.1% for children 5 to 11 years of age 2 to 4 weeks after dose 2, and 28.9% during month 2 after dose 2.”
  • Pfizer also admitted that its COVID-19 vaccine is ineffective in preventing hospitalization due to the Omicron variant: “In one observational study among adolescents 12 to 18 years of age (median interval since vaccination, 162 days) during the Omicron-predominant period, primary series vaccine effectiveness was 40% (95% CI, 9 to 60) against hospitalization for COVID-19.”
  • The highest reports of myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination “have been in males 12 through 17.” There is no information about the long-term “outcomes in affected individuals.”
  • For ages 2-4, the number of severe COVID-19 cases in the vaccinated group exceeded those in the placebo group: “Seven cases in participants 2-4 years of age met the criteria for severe COVID-19: 6 in the BNT162b2 group, of which 2 cases occurred post unblinding, and 1 in the placebo group.”

• Kids in the vaccinated group developed more than one confirmed case of COVID-19: “Six participants 2-4 years of age (5 BNT162b2 recipients and 1 placebo recipient) developed more than one virologically and clinically confirmed episode of symptomatic COVID-19 disease.”

• And here’s the worst of it. The vaccine efficacy is terrible, with the “vaccinated” group having in some cases more COVID-19 cases when compared to the placebo group. For some groups, the placebo outperformed the vaccine.

Finally, when we talk about “gamed” clinical studies, here’s what we mean. Due to the study’s cut-off date, Pfizer prevented itself from making conclusions on the vaccine’s “efficacy post-Dose 3 as compared to efficacy post-Dose-2.”

How can the FDA approve a 3-dose regiment if there isn’t sufficient data to determine efficacy after the third dose??

Then there’s something else that’s important in that paragraph: Pfizer’s admission that its vaccine, for many of these children, offers only “modest protection against COVID-19.”

Despite there being no official FDA decision on these vaccines, and despite this troubling data, the Biden Administration knows FDA authorization is a certainty. It has been planning a “COVID-19 vaccine rollout plan for children under 5” for weeks, with the first vaccines to start as early as June 20. Pfizer and Moderna are already taking orders of vaccines for kids under 5, with “5 million doses available for pre-order pending FDA authorization.”

The effectiveness data doesn’t matter - the dollars are too big. And for a desperate Biden Administration, the COVID-19 vaccine rollout for children will, at least for a short time, shift the public’s focus from raising interest rates and near-double digit inflation. (35% - is that energy’s inflation orate, or is it Pfizer’s efficacy?)

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
vaxxed family member reached out to me for help

older guy, mowed his yard yesterday -- broke out in a rash and puss filled pockets on his chest/stomach and hands

i read that the condition is often autoimmune related. this brings the vaccine front and center imo.

he's under a doctor's care. i urged him to start taking probiotic bugs -- THE cure for many autoimmune conditions

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
vaxxed family member reached out to me for help

older guy, mowed his yard yesterday -- broke out in a rash and puss filled pockets on his chest/stomach and hands

i read that the condition is often autoimmune related. this brings the vaccine front and center imo.

he's under a doctor's care. i urged him to start taking probiotic bugs -- THE cure for many autoimmune conditions
So sorry to hear that!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Now they want your help...? Is there an "I told you so!" in there?
Many of them made honest mistakes. Nobody in the mainstream used to regard pharma, in general, with suspicion.

Tetanus vaccines. Polio. I never got a flu shot, not after the Swine Flu debacle of 45 years ago; but I never considered them as DEPOPULATION.

But it's all different now.

I'm saving my vitriol for the multi-boostered, sickly repeat-Covid patients who want to put me in a concentration camp - because the failure of THEIR medical treatment, is because I didn't also take it.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, after almost 1.5 years without (knowingly) having the Rona, I woke up this morning feeling kinda crappy. Had visited my dad in an ALF on Sunday for a few hours and didn't wear a mask (my bad). Took a rona test and it's positive. The ONLY reason I took a test is because I felt like crap and was fatigued yesterday.

I immediately started my IVM pack that I recently ordered from Emedsmart and so far my sore throat is getting better and although I'm tired, don't feel too horrid considering.

I've had worse hangovers so far. Here is to a quick treatment.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
My sister is the most pro vax person you have ever met. She just got COVID for the SECOND time.

Mrs. Old works in an elementary school, almost everybody there is fully vaxed and have had COVID, one teacher has had it TWICE.

Mrs. and Baby old are unvaccinated, same school, no COVID.

Antibody Dependent Enhancement anybody? We do take a ton of immune supplemts, eat well, exercise, and get 9 hours sleep a night but WTF? And they still think that it is “working.”

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sudden deaths used to be dealt with with an autopsy; and with a candid discussion of how it happened. Car crash, fell off a ladder, heart attack.

The tipoff here is NO autopsies (Fauci's "recommendations") and NO discussion of what happened.
How many people suddenly have a heart attack while driving and the cause of death is "car crash"? They've been trying to make us believe that it is NORMAL for young people to drop dead suddenly for no explainable reason. I never heard of so many young people suddenly dying until the last few years. Sure, there were kids who died at football practice and such but they had undiscovered heart issues. But now that I think about it, how long have these vaccine reactions actually been going on?!?

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I’m sure he got the saline.
I don't think so.

If he got saline, he'd have gotten the coof - ONCE.

Of course, alternately, his repeat Wu Flu could be a fake nooze blurb. But there's lies in there, somewhere.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How many people suddenly have a heart attack while driving and the cause of death is "car crash"? They've been trying to make us believe that it is NORMAL for young people to drop dead suddenly for no explainable reason. I never heard of so many young people suddenly dying until the last few years. Sure, there were kids who died at football practice and such but they had undiscovered heart issues. But now that I think about it, how long have these vaccine reactions actually been going on?!?
Occam's Razor.

These are possible alternates; but not as likely IMHO.

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Now they want your help...? Is there an "I told you so!" in there?
didnt get to warn him. he and his sister jumped on it early. both are old and both are having serious medical conditions since. before the shots they were the picture of health (for old people)

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody in the mainstream used to regard pharma, in general, with suspicion.
If so, it's only because they haven't been paying attention for the past three Decades or so. lol

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If so, it's only because they haven't been paying attention for the past three Decades or so. lol
I not only paid attention, I owned a big (relatively) piece of a big company (NOT Pfizer).

And I paid attention to what they were doing. The company, Merck, had all kinds of programs to get proven, needed drugs in the hands of patients who couldn't find a way to pay. With a scrip provided, Merck would ship medicines close to their expiration date gratis to patients.

The rot started in pockets. Then it spread. And of course, in 30 years' time, entire management teams change. Meantime the universities went Woke.

So this was new to me. Just as the pushing of addictive opioids, which should NEVER have been provided anyone but terminal patients...that was a new wrinkle. Frankly, I didn't believe it at first.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Let the lawsuits begin....

1655266838699.png

1655266848046.png

1655266886173.png

BREAKING: A federal court in Tennessee refuses to dismiss a claim brought by factory workers against Tyson Foods over the conglomerate's vaccine mandate. The judge sent the case back to a state court to decide whether Tyson infringed on its workers' state constitutional rights.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If they want to waste time in kourts, that's their peirogi.

I don't expect justice from the government. Not with tens of thousands of government officials working in lockstep to perpetrate this MASS MURDER...

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well...let's unpack this.

My physician. Marathon runner; former Army medical officer. Six-foot; and weighed maybe 155 pounds. He walked the walk, and talked the talk.

He was 47. He had a STROKE. He, who inveigled me to start a daily aspirin regimen, years earlier - because of MY family history of stroke.

On a 1-10 risk scale, he was probably a minus 2.

Former co-worker of mine. We worked the same summer job when we were both 20. He was a punk, and got sacked. I didn't.

But he was a preppie. I was not. So, with an Ivy League degree, he became an advertising agency exec.

Died at his summer cabin in rural New York, last summer. Age 63. NO CAUSE GIVEN.

A long-ago girlfriend's husband. Also age 63. Retired government employee - who started a second career as an independent trucker.

To get a CDL and permits, you have to pass a medical exam. He did...but he died "suddenly." NO CAUSE GIVEN.

A long-ago friend's father. He was a retired insurance agent; he was 90; in good health. My long-ago-friend died in his late 50s a few years before Wu Flu. Heart attack. But the father carried on...running the golf course the son owned.

He put it up for sale. For obvious reasons - he was 90 and didn't want to be bothered. His son's kids needed the money.

One month, in 2020, he's spry and conducting a lengthy interview with the sports reporter of the local daily newspaper - about the history of this golf course that he's selling - and then, two months later, he's suddenly dead. "After a short illness."

Granted, the last is no proof; but that it wasn't sudden, nor was it long-term, narrows the culprits.

There may be others I haven't learned of. There certainly will be future deaths.

In addition to causing blood clots, the vaccines destroy the immune system. With the immune system not functioning properly, people get all types of different diseases, including cancers, and thus die from different things at different times. This is the reason all-cause mortality has gone up 40% per life insurance statistics, and 50% per Medicare statistics.

Sadly it's a pretty clever way to murder people because the vaccines kill different people in different ways. People are getting wise to it. I just wish they'd wake up faster. When it's all said and done, this will have been the largest holocaust in recorded history.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I not only paid attention, I owned a big (relatively) piece of a big company (NOT Pfizer).

And I paid attention to what they were doing. The company, Merck, had all kinds of programs to get proven, needed drugs in the hands of patients who couldn't find a way to pay. With a scrip provided, Merck would ship medicines close to their expiration date gratis to patients.

The rot started in pockets. Then it spread. And of course, in 30 years' time, entire management teams change. Meantime the universities went Woke.

So this was new to me. Just as the pushing of addictive opioids, which should NEVER have been provided anyone but terminal patients...that was a new wrinkle. Frankly, I didn't believe it at first.
"The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil..."

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In addition to causing blood clots, the vaccines destroy the immune system. With the immune system not functioning properly, people get all types of different diseases, including cancers, and thus die from different things at different times. This is the reason all-cause mortality has gone up 40% per life insurance statistics, and 50% per Medicare statistics.

Sadly it's a pretty clever way to murder people because the vaccines kill different people in different ways. People are getting wise to it. I just wish they'd wake up faster. When it's all said and done, this will have been the largest holocaust in recorded history.
Whats funny is that most of the vaccinated people I know have had covid 3 or 4 times and they still think the vaccine saved them. I've had it once (currently sitting here typing on day 2 of Covid with a minor cough) and almost everyone I know who is NOT vaccinated has only had it once...if at all.