• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
vax108.png

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
These posts are depressing me. I have a vacinnated and boosted 11 and 15 year old nephew and niece.

chrisflhtc

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I hear you Viking My 22 and 20 year old boys and wife are vaccinated. Its my boys that I am concerned about their future.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
17 year old kids dropping is dead is normal, isn't it? I read its caused by climate change and winter vagina, right Sean?

Sorry to hear about this. No child should die because of stupid parents but, I fear we'll be seeing much more of it in the coming months/years

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I hear you Viking My 22 and 20 year old boys and wife are vaccinated. Its my boys that I am concerned about their future.
I feel your pain Chris, half of my close family have had the jabs while some of those have also been 'boosted' so, I have the very same concerns.

chrisflhtc

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I have just started my 22yo on the IRecover protocol.crossing my fingers.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
vax50.jpeg

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
17 year old kids dropping is dead is normal, isn't it? I read its caused by climate change and winter vagina, right Sean?

Sorry to hear about this. No child should die because of stupid parents but, I fear we'll be seeing much more of it in the coming months/years
Had a friend back in 1970 who was 17 died of a heroin overdose. We found him the next morning face down in the snow. That count?

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Wife informed me last night her thrice jabbed mother and father-in-law got the coof. See its a real thing she says and its a good thing they got the shots because if they didn't they would have died. I can't tell you how frustrating it is dealing with this stupidity in my own house.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We have met the enemy and it is us! Some people might think that these expose's are a good thing for us Americans. I suspect the rest of the world won't take to kindly to us Americans being responsible for killing their family members with the crap 'we' made in 'our' bio labs.

The government has fucked us all royally and they're going to take us all down with them. The cabal will get what they want in the end, the destruction of America, the last, best chance for any global freedom to survive the Zionist globalist's takeover

1655308268214.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wife informed me last night her thrice jabbed mother and father-in-law got the coof. See its a real thing she says and its a good thing they got the shots because if they didn't they would have died. I can't tell you how frustrating it is dealing with this stupidity in my own house.
I've given up!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well, after almost 1.5 years without (knowingly) having the Rona, I woke up this morning feeling kinda crappy. Had visited my dad in an ALF on Sunday for a few hours and didn't wear a mask (my bad). Took a rona test and it's positive. The ONLY reason I took a test is because I felt like crap and was fatigued yesterday.

I immediately started my IVM pack that I recently ordered from Emedsmart and so far my sore throat is getting better and although I'm tired, don't feel too horrid considering.

I've had worse hangovers so far. Here is to a quick treatment.
Keep an eye on your oxygen level. If it runs low <92 you start getting a headache. Get an oxy bottle hold torch a foot in front of your face & just enough tto give you a light breeze. 5 minutes & yoru oxy level is up & you rest better.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Keep an eye on your oxygen level. If it runs low <92 you start getting a headache. Get an oxy bottle hold torch a foot in front of your face & just enough tto give you a light breeze. 5 minutes & yoru oxy level is up & you rest better.
Thanks. I have an O2 detector handy - so far it hasn't been below 95. I need some mucinex methinks but other than the cough from time to time and the fatigue, I am fine.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

A real vaccine prevents one from getting the disease no?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks. I have an O2 detector handy - so far it hasn't been below 95. I need some mucinex methinks but other than the cough from time to time and the fatigue, I am fine.

I mean I think I had "it" for like the fifth time a couple weeks ago. Nothing more than a sore throat and runny nose the next day. My jabbed uncle did come down with the Rona so it is likely what was going around. I think he's already gotten better as well.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
not anymore apparently.

Yeah, that happens when you just make shit up and change definitions. But it might knock some rocks lose in the brain dead.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I hated to like that but THIS IS WAR! Imagine the reaction when the parents figure out it was the jab. Imagine you did this to all yoru kids & they are now time bombs......... When politicians start getting offed I'm getting popcorn.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I hated to like that but THIS IS WAR! Imagine the reaction when the parents figure out it was the jab. Imagine you did this to all yoru kids & they are now time bombs......... When politicians start getting offed I'm getting popcorn.

Don't forget the corporate board members or Hospital Admins. Gonna need to stock up on some AMC popcorn. Though my dentist probably would frown on that... How about Hot Tamales, no.... Ok I will just get a big bag of Junior Mints.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
this needs its own thread :)
Woven into a rope & put around his neck & hung until the buzzards are done with him.

Not that I've put any though into this or anything...... :hang:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sleeping on your stomach helps reduce buildup in the lungs also.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[TechnoFog on Telegram]

1655333863354.png

Important -

Take a look at Pfizer's data for vaccines for (1) kids 6-23 months; and (2) kids aged 2-5 years.

The FDA is looking at 50% efficacy - down to 31.5% efficacy - for the 2-dose Pfizer vaccine for these kids.

Meanwhile - the Biden Administration is planning a nationwide vaccine rollout for these same children.

1655333930712.png

1655333954098.png

The FDA is currently considering the authorizing the EUA of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (and the Pfizer vaccine) for kids aged 6 months - 5 years.

Here is the 2-dose data from Moderna. Again - it's bad.

Kids 6-23 months: 50.6% efficacy

Kids 2-5 years: 36.8% efficacy

The FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee has recommended the APPROVAL of the Moderna EUA for use in infants and children 6 months through 5 years of age.

As we previously discussed, here is the 2-dose Moderna efficacy data.

Kids 6-23 months: 50.6% efficacy

Kids 2-5 years: 36.8% efficacy

Please note that the efficacy will diminish as time passes. Moderna will certainly request a booster for these children.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Please follow and share this Telegram channel for the brand new Zelenko Freedom Foundation.

Dr Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Please follow and share this Telegram channel for the brand new Zelenko Freedom Foundation.

Dr Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD
Joined. Thanks!

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
dont forget your zinc and vitamin D too.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Woven into a rope & put around his neck & hung until the buzzards are done with him.

Not that I've put any though into this or anything...... :hang:
LOL, my daughter said he will use it to get back into the limelight. Ill bet we see video's of Fauci talking about how well he is doing with covid because he got his booster. Fauci

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

The death rate spike is being blamed on COVID even though it’s probably because of the Vaxx. Below in first graph is US all cause mortality by year

The second graph shows the same data but normalized for population growth (because obviously more people will die as the population grows)

20% spike against a typical 1-2% growth rate is way beyond 3 stdev

Hard to argue there’s not a special cause

At some stage even the dim bulbs will want to know where everybody went
B3A5BB89-9C9C-424C-8C03-0481A15BE904.jpeg

B2ED2D73-75A9-479B-8C4B-9B8D55AF086B.jpeg

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I feel your pain Chris, half of my close family have had the jabs while some of those have also been 'boosted' so, I have the very same concerns.

Half of my in-laws are "vaxed" and "boosted" as well, but I'm actually fine with it. They're all liberals and won't be missed anyway.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The death rate spike is being blamed on COVID even though it’s probably because of the Vaxx. Below in first graph is US all cause mortality by year

The second graph shows the same data but normalized for population growth (because obviously more people will die as the population grows)

20% spike against a typical 1-2% growth rate is way beyond 3 stdev

Hard to argue there’s not a special cause

At some stage even the dim bulbs will want to know where everybody went

vax141.png