• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
The penny still hasn't dropped.

1655403245458.png

Portugal remains the European Union country with the largest number of new cases of infection by SARS-CoV-2 per million inhabitants in the last seven days – and the second in the world in this indicator, according to statistical website Our World in Data.

The daily average of new cases dropped from 2,580 per million inhabitants last week to 2,380 today (Monday), followed by Germany with 429, Greece with 345, France (343) and Finland (335).

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655411499094.png

Yeah, they are THIS dumb!!!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
She'll most probably never put two and two together. I hope she can find some peace once she does
It will always be a part of her........... she will never shake it. Even if she is able to have others......... she will never forget.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m no vax fan but I know tons of people who are vaxed and all apparently as healthy now as before. Maybe I live in a liberal state and it’s the “good” vax but these are my facts. No great die off around here.

Yet.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If you don’t have time for the whole 7 minutes, list to 4’55” on where Senator Paul grills Fauci about lack of transparency on royalties

Rand Paul's questions include some useful information and as expected Fauci doesn't give him much.

Any sharp and smart senator should be grilling the criminal Fauci with much tougher questions and the numbers Fauci gave for adverse events are ridiculously low.

For example, this is what I wrote to our senators here in the Constitution state;

It's very upsetting they are pushing these dangerous clot shots on the young:

Yesterday the CDC and NIH authorized Moderna vaccines for 6-17 year olds. Europe has already suspended Moderna vaccines for the young. Clotting and many other health problems have developed even for adults.

In the UK deaths connected to the vaccines are substantial: https://expose-news.com/2022/05/29/70k-dead-28-days-covid-vaccination-2/

Substack posts from major physicians such as Dr. Kory are worrying about the continued propaganda leading to major health episodes and deaths: https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/nursing-reports-from-the-front-lines?s=r

Dr. Ryan Cole and many other signatories to the Great Barrington Declaration have had their fears realized with Pharma centered policy decisions where you and many politicians like you have fought against, been part of the propaganda campaign and official disinformation campaign against leading doctors and researchers who continue to do the right thing as people like you continue to do the wrong thing promoting censorship and ignorance.

Igor Chudov looked at the evidence on childhood vaccines is shocked: https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/push-to-vaccinate-infants-is-a-clown?s=r

Alex Berenson had a post on this: https://alexberenson.substack.com/p...12729762-alex-berenson&utm_medium=reader2&s=r

As it appears that you are in lockstep with Joe Biden and the CDC and NIH and closed minded and totally partisan, you need to be defeated. As the facts keep piling up on how the vaccines are not safe and effective but dangerous and impairing of the human body and the immune system, I truly hope that your political ilk pays a steep price.

Many citizens have woken up to the danger posed by these vaccines and will not subject themselves to the risks they pose with any perverse incentive. I feel badly for the most vulnerable and uneducated especially the youth who will be intimidated and coerced into getting these experimental shots.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, after almost 1.5 years without (knowingly) having the Rona, I woke up this morning feeling kinda crappy. Had visited my dad in an ALF on Sunday for a few hours and didn't wear a mask (my bad). Took a rona test and it's positive. The ONLY reason I took a test is because I felt like crap and was fatigued yesterday.

I immediately started my IVM pack that I recently ordered from Emedsmart and so far my sore throat is getting better and although I'm tired, don't feel too horrid considering.

I've had worse hangovers so far. Here is to a quick treatment.

Don't forget the antihistamines.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He should have gotten hemlock!!
None of this should have happened, and now that it has, there should be show-trials in front of a waiting gallows.

But that's not happening, either.

And it's out of our hands. For the moment, and maybe for all time.

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
Monkeypox: German panel recommends vaccine for risk groups.

Germany has recorded more than 100 monkeypox infections so far. Now the country's independent vaccine advisory body is recommending shots for people exposed to the virus.

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
FDA Advisors Unanimously Endorse Pfizer, Moderna COVID Shots for Infants and Young Kids, Ignore Pleas to ‘First Do No Harm’.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) vaccine advisory panel unanimously voted 21-0 to recommend Pfizer and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines for infants and young children, stating the totality of the evidence available shows the benefits of the vaccines outweigh the risks of use.

Pfizer’s three-dose vaccine would cover children 6 months to 5 years old, while Moderna’s two-dose vaccine covers children 6 months to 6 years old.

States have already ordered millions of doses made available prior to FDA authorization by the Biden administration.

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
Rapid evaluation of Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness

Among the four sublineages of Omicron, the predicted VE varied between 11.9% and 33.3%, with the highest VE predicted against BA.1 and the lowest against BA.2, using the mRNA vaccine platform.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Monkeypox: German panel recommends vaccine for risk groups.

Germany has recorded more than 100 monkeypox infections so far. Now the country's independent vaccine advisory body is recommending shots for people exposed to the virus.
I'm with them there - although we might disagree on who are "risk groups." It seems that somehow - I have no idea how - this only seems to hit homosexuals, doing what homosexuals do.

I say triple- and quadruple-Jab the sodomites, and especially the agitators.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FDA Advisors Unanimously Endorse Pfizer, Moderna COVID Shots for Infants and Young Kids, Ignore Pleas to ‘First Do No Harm’.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) vaccine advisory panel unanimously voted 21-0 to recommend Pfizer and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines for infants and young children, stating the totality of the evidence available shows the benefits of the vaccines outweigh the risks of use.

Pfizer’s three-dose vaccine would cover children 6 months to 5 years old, while Moderna’s two-dose vaccine covers children 6 months to 6 years old.

States have already ordered millions of doses made available prior to FDA authorization by the Biden administration.

Federal Death Administration.

Will this insanity EVER end?

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If you don’t have time for the whole 7 minutes, list to 4’55” on where Senator Paul grills Fauci about lack of transparency on royalties

I'm a long-time fan of Rand Paul and I appreciate him ragging on Fauci. But, I wish he was where Robert Malone or Ryan Cole are. The vaccines do not benefit any age group, and endanger all age groups, especially the elderly. For God sakes, we have prove the vaccines are causing cancer in people. Rand needs to take of the kid gloves with regard to these poisonous injections. His base is more anti-vaccine now than he is, and he shouldn't worry what he MSM writes about him, because they aren't on the side of the American people anyway.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm a long-time fan of Rand Paul and I appreciate him ragging on Fauci. But, I wish he was where Robert Malone or Ryan Cole are. The vaccines do not benefit any age group, and endanger all age groups, especially the elderly. For God sakes, we have prove the vaccines are causing cancer in people. Rand needs to take of the kid gloves with regard to these poisonous injections. His base is more anti-vaccine now than he is, and he shouldn't worry what he MSM writes about him, because they aren't on the side of the American people anyway.
All these fire and brimstone vomit coming out of Congress reminds me of Trey Gowdy. He didn't get anything accomplished as a Congressman either! They aren't going to do shit!

All Congress people ever do is talk and pass laws that hurt us and take away our rights. Put your faith in politicians at your own peril

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
All this fire and brimstone vomit reminds me of Trey Gowdy. He didn't get anything accomplished as a Congressman either!

All Congress people ever do is talk and pass laws that hurt us and take away our rights. Put your faith in politicians at your own peril
What can one congressman be expected to do? Being elected to congress does not make one a dictator.
All he can do is sponsor legislation and pitch a bitch whenever possible in the hopes that someone(s) is listening.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What can one congressman be expected to do? Being elected to congress does not make one a dictator.
All he can do is sponsor legislation and pitch a bitch whenever possible in the hopes that someone(s) is listening.
Exactly, so we should temper our expectations that one man can change the swamp. He may be sincere but he'll go the way of Gowdy and the rest of the idiots in DC eventually...nowhere!

It's the system that I feel is corrupted to the core and cannot ever be recovered! It's fairly simple in my mind...anyone presently in that system is a part of a failing, corrupt organization. The 'good guys' are nothing more than useless idiots in a dying system of government!!.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What can one congressman be expected to do?

He can tell everyone in that building that the vaccines turn off the P53 tumor suppressor. He could show everyone there the DMED statistics on all the military people who have been injured or killed by the vaccines. He could reveal that all-cause mortality has gone up according to multiple life insurance companies, and according to internal Medicare data. Basically, he could, in front of the whole Congress, expose what this thread has!

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
He can tell everyone in that building that the vaccines turn off the P53 tumor suppressor. He could show everyone there the DMED statistics on all the military people who have been injured or killed by the vaccines. He could reveal that all-cause mortality has gone up according to multiple life insurance companies, and according to internal Medicare data. Basically, he could, in front of the whole Congress, expose what this thread has!
For some reason all these deaths and data which proves that the vaccines are poison simply can't be demonstrated in Congress.

It's all just theater

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
And everyone listening to all that will simply say that there is no proof of any of that stuff, and then quit listening to anything else he has to say.

I'd prefer he stick with what can absolutely be shown to be true.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Many people have become like hypochondriacs, constantly worrying about what *might* happen if they don't get something special into their bodies. Some women are professionals at this upping the syndrome and blaming men with whatever complaints they have.

When you don't know what to do as one chess instructor said, don't make things worse.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Many people have become like hypochondriacs, constantly worrying about what *might* happen if they don't get something special into their bodies. Some women are professionals at this upping the syndrome and blaming men with whatever complaints they have.

When you don't know what to do as one chess instructor said, don't make things worse.
That's what comes of a paradigm shift.

Those we trusted, suddenly became untrustworthy. Your physician; your local hospital; your pharmacy. Your lawmakers, both local (mandates to be vaxxed to be at public events; Face-Diaper Diktats, etc) and state (Jab the kids! Or else, no school for you!) and of course the Fudds.

The mediuh. Here is the story to blow the lid off the whole crooked system...MASS MURDER being MANDATED by Klausist Washington tools, PAYING Big Pharma to DO it...and none of them are interested. Even as they themselves die for reasons unknown...they aren't interested.

But they sure are interested in smearing those who question.

This is insanity. This is night-is-day. We don't KNOW who is telling the truth! Now we do; because we've been watching carefully for two years. STILL some con-artists come forward, longing for their 15 Minutes of Fame - like that quack who pronounced the virus, really, snake venom.

That didn't go, and shouldn't have gone. We are not that gullible. Examining the facts against his assertion, revealed him to be a poor researcher or worse.

But, yeah. When THE worst thing for health is to wind up in a hospital, now...we have to have what we might need. Medicines. Supplements, including the recently-banned ones. Oxygen readings. Some of us have oxygen. Sinus washes, nebulizers...everything.

And if it all fails we're still better off at home, dying, then getting Fauci's Remdesivir and dying more horribly.

All this can make you a bit of a hypochondriac. I thought of this, today...I had an invite to a barbecue luncheon, and, first, I had to take my panoply of medicines (five pills at noon, on a full stomach, plus today's the day for horsey paste) and dammit, I forgot to take them, until 90 minutes later when I was leaving.

It's a new way of living, but it won't last. We won't go back to normal; but I expect most of what we've been buying and using, will be cut off.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I have had enough pussy in my life, im over my quota.

Beer is better anyway, the buzz lasts longer.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Canadian pastor says health officials offered church $50,000 to push vaccines​

'You could actually get another $100,000 for promoting vaccine (confidence) out of a non-profit,' the Saskatchewan minister said.
Featured Image
Senior Pastor Paul Dubois of the Northeast Christian Fellowship in Melfort, SaskatchewanTwitter

Anthony
Murdoch

Fri Jun 17, 2022 - 5:29 pm EDT

Listen to this article

0:00 / 3:21
1X
BeyondWords
MELFORT, Saskatchewan (LifeSiteNews) — A senior Canadian Christian pastor alleged that public health officials offered his church $50,000 if they agreed to promote “vaccine confidence” to parishioners.
In a video posted online June 12 by Diverge Media, senior pastor Paul Dubois of the Northeast Christian Fellowship in Melfort, Saskatchewan, made the shocking claim to a crowd.
“We have a Christian school in our church, and I got this from public health, and it is a quite amazing thing. I’m not throwing my mail out anymore because we got asked to support vaccine confidence as a church with a non-profit, and the government was going to give us $50,000 for it,” Dubois said.
“And when I got that letter, I shredded it — and I never should have shredded it.”
Dubois then continued by saying to a person in the crowd, “I did send you a website.”
Keep this news available to you and millions more
Your gift will spread truth, defeat lies, and save lives
$
Donate Now
“It was only $50,000. You could actually get another $100,000 for promoting vaccine (confidence) out of a non-profit,” Dubois said.
“So, the government, they were actually joining forces with non-profit(s).”
Dubois took out what he said was an offer letter from government officials that stated, to “help reduce vaccine anxiety in school.”
“And they want us vaccine confidence in schools, it’s on the down take right now. Kids aren’t getting as much as they were,” Dubois noted.
He then called the whole thing “propaganda.”
Dubois’ church in early January posted the lettering on its sign reading, “All welcome, vaxed or unvaxed. No segregation.”
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY HEADLINES

US Canada Catholic

When asked, Dubois said that he wanted to send a message to his community that “all are welcome” as the treatment of the unvaccinated in Canada reminded him of discrimination against Black people in the 1960s, which he said he witnessed firsthand.
All Canadian provincial governments along with the Canadian federal government spent millions, and are continuing to spend money promoting the COVID jabs through the Immunization Partnership Fund (IPF).
The IPF funding says the government is used to promote the COVID jabs and “community-based COVID-19 education, promotion, and outreach.”
In April, LifeSiteNews reported that the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) handed out $2.2 million in grants to 48 organizations to “encourage” people to take the experimental COVID vaccines. Some of the programs that received funding were geared toward promoting the COVID jabs to kids and pregnant/breastfeeding mothers.
A recent LifeSiteNews report highlighted that the Canadian COVID vaccine propaganda campaign “This Is Our Shot” was funded by hundreds of businesses, including mainstream media companies and governments, health authorities, big banks, and pharmaceutical companies.
The approval and then promotion of the COVID jabs by governments worldwide came despite the evidence of now well-documented safety issues concerning the experimental shots.
David Gortler, the former senior adviser to the FDA commissioner for drug safety, said recently that “it’s pretty clear today there are both safety and efficacy problems with vaccines and boosters.”
This week, Canadian Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos said the government will update the definition of being “fully vaccinated” from two doses of the COVID injections to three.