• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is twisted and perverted....lordy, I hope my daughter doesn't see this one. It will send her into a wig out. We have talked to my 10 yr old granddaughter over and over about this. We have been chill with her about most of the pandemic stuff till it came to vaccinating children behind their parents back. I hope we put the fear of God in her but you never know :(

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Nothing to see here!

1623428147712.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Big fight brewing at IU health, 70% of the employees are walking

And

They have union backing

More as I can find out

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Big fight brewing at IU health, 70% of the employees are walking

And

They have union backing

More as I can find out
found this

Employees plan protest against IU Health vaccine mandate​

CORONAVIRUS
by: Alia Blackburn
Posted: Jun 11, 2021 / 08:06 AM EDT / Updated: Jun 11, 2021 / 08:06 AM EDT

INDIANAPOLIS — Starting September 1, IU Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or face termination. That’s unless they’re approved for a deferral or exemption.
Shortly after employees received the email on June 1, IU Health employee Traci Staley started Indiana Against the Mandate on Facebook. The group now has more than 4,000 members.
“In our group, there are people who are not getting the vaccine for medical or religious reasons,” said Staley. “There are people who want to wait and make that decision for themselves when there’s more data, and then we have people that are vaccinated already, but are just standing in solidarity with us that we should be able to have the same rights to that choice.”
With long-term studies still happening, uncertainty about vaccine side effects and pending FDA approvals, Staley says getting the COVID vaccine should be a personal choice and not forced by employers.
“They’re telling us, ‘Well, you do have a choice,’ but what kind of choice is it?” Staley asked.
“We’re being threatened and backed into a corner and told take this vaccine that you don’t believe in, or agree with, that you don’t feel is safe or lose your livelihood,” she said.
In a statement to FOX59, IU Health said employees have the option to apply for a deferral or exemption for medical or religious reasons.
Even with the choice to opt out, Staley says she already knows of several people who were already denied, and it’s not an easy process.
“The power is still in IU Health’s hands,” she said. “It’s still not our choice, and even with exemptions, there’s still going to be medical discrimination and medical segregation because even if your exemption gets approved, you’re going to be required to wear a mask and you’re going to stand out like a sore thumb.”
As part of their response to IU Health’s mandate, Staley and others organized the Fight The Mandate Protest, which is scheduled for Saturday at 3 p.m.
The event is meant to be a peaceful protest, aimed to offer education and support in having the right to choose to get vaccinated. Saturday will feature a variety of speakers, including State Representatives Jim Lucas and John Jacob.
“This is just the first battle,” said Staley. “I feel like once we allow it to happen with IU, it’s just going to continue. I know I’ve heard from people, who have direct contact with leadership at other hospitals and places, and they’re watching our protest very closely before they make their decision.”
Below is the full statement issued to FOX59 from IU Health Chief Medical Executive, David Ingram, MD:
Vaccinating team members is a safe and effective way to protect patients and help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in facilities and in the community. All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the U.S. have been shown to be safe and highly effective at preventing severe illness, hospitalizations and death from COVID-19.
Requiring vaccinations for healthcare employees is not new or unprecedented. IU Health has required the flu vaccine since 2012, along with several other vaccines as a condition of employment.
IU Health will allow team members to apply for a deferral or exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine based on medical or religious reasons. Applications will be reviewed and granted on an individual basis.
Both Pfizer and Moderna have submitted their COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial study results for full FDA approval.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It tastes like shit!

After listening to his description of what the horse paste tastes like, I think he captured the experience perfectly!

Jolly Ranchers - Dirty Sock flavor
that was funny..I got apple too. Ivermectin is dirt cheap. No excuse for a prescription being 200 dollars.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Keeping up with pharmaceutical news this week. A diabetes drug will now be used to help nondiabetics achieve a very modest weight loss. Then a new Alzheimer drug that has been rejected many times as dangerous and noneffective just got approved. It causes brain swelling. All FDA approved of course.

Yes trulicity and ozempic are GLP1 agonists, an alternative to insulin treatment for type 2 diabetics that aren’t yet severe cases.

Had a side effect of weight loss so they are rebranding with fda approval as a weight loss drug

There has to be a lower risk way of losing weight. This drug class works but can cause thyroid tumors

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
But the shot is safe...............................................................................................................................

Yes trulicity and ozempic are GLP1 agonists, an alternative to insulin treatment for type 2 diabetics that aren’t yet severe cases.

Had a side effect of weight loss so they are rebranding with fda approval as a weight loss drug

There has to be a lower risk way of losing weight. This drug class works but can cause thyroid tumors
they did the same thing with Phen-Fen back in the 90s. It resulted in leaky heart valves and pulmonary hypertension. The drug company lost the lawsuit because emails were found showing they knew it would damage and kill people but weighed the lawsuits against the profits.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
that was funny..I got apple too. Ivermectin is dirt cheap. No excuse for a prescription being 200 dollars.

Any good ideas on what to mix it with to improve the tast?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Put the paste on the inside of a plastic bag. Lick off. Eat a meal. Simple.
Have the liquid but not opened it yet. Wanted to use paste first.
Not everything can taste like candy.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just dispensed the paste onto a plastic spoon and weighed with a scale. The cheap paste had a non-descript flavor, and the "apple" flavor tasted like some mint experiment gone terribly wrong. The liquid injectible has a slight taste diluted in water, but is not bad. Pretty much any med has some unpleasant taste.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

That graphic is misleading. The "official" death toll from beer virus in Australia is 910, however the vaccine death toll will soon eclipse that. The TGA haven't published the death count since May 27:

To 23 May 2021, 3.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given in Australia. In this period, the TGA has received 210 reports of deaths following immunisation – 109 have been reported for the Pfizer vaccine, 94 for the AstraZeneca vaccine and seven where the vaccine was not specified. Most of these reports (93%) were for people 65 years of age and over, and over three quarters were 75 years of age and over. Many of the deaths relate to elderly aged-care residents

June 3 report

No deaths mentioned anywhere.

They haven't released the report due on June 10.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
they did the same thing with Phen-Fen back in the 90s. It resulted in leaky heart valves and pulmonary hypertension. The drug company lost the lawsuit because emails were found showing they knew it would damage and kill people but weighed the lawsuits against the profits.
well, in the end they did lose weight... all of their weight....

Any good ideas on what to mix it with to improve the tast?
I put it on a ginger cookie and the taste wasn't too bad.

I did try it just plain and though I never tasted shit before, it does have a funky applesque flavor.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW don't know if this meme is factual, but it's a pointer if anyone wants to research. DYODD

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 7.26.47 PM.png

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
No jab, no phone: Unvaccinated to have SIM cards blocked, Pakistan’s Punjab govt says

https://www.rt.com/news/526262-punjab-pakistan-sim-card-vaccine/

Punjab’s provincial government is turning to coercive measures to increase participation in its Covid-19 vaccination program, after unveiling plans to disable the SIM cards of people who decline to get jabbed.
The extreme decision was made during a meeting of high-ranking civil and military officials chaired by Punjab Health Minister Yasmin Rashid.
Rashid said that the policy would disable SIM cards belonging to those who fail to get vaccinated “beyond a certain time.”
“We are doing all we can to compel people to get vaccinated… The government cannot allow individuals, who do not want to get vaccinated, to risk lives of those who are already vaccinated,”
the health minister told Pakistan’s Express Tribune. She said that the provincial government would devise a timeline for the policy’s implementation once it received formal approval from the National Command and Operation Center, which coordinates Pakistan’s national response to Covid-19.
Punjab’s Primary and Secondary Health Department announced the measure on Thursday in a tweet detailing the outcome of the meeting.
“Mobile SIMS of people not getting vaccinated may be blocked,” the department wrote.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
No jab, no phone: Unvaccinated to have SIM cards blocked, Pakistan’s Punjab govt says

https://www.rt.com/news/526262-punjab-pakistan-sim-card-vaccine/

Punjab’s provincial government is turning to coercive measures to increase participation in its Covid-19 vaccination program, after unveiling plans to disable the SIM cards of people who decline to get jabbed.
The extreme decision was made during a meeting of high-ranking civil and military officials chaired by Punjab Health Minister Yasmin Rashid.
Rashid said that the policy would disable SIM cards belonging to those who fail to get vaccinated “beyond a certain time.”
“We are doing all we can to compel people to get vaccinated… The government cannot allow individuals, who do not want to get vaccinated, to risk lives of those who are already vaccinated,”
the health minister told Pakistan’s Express Tribune. She said that the provincial government would devise a timeline for the policy’s implementation once it received formal approval from the National Command and Operation Center, which coordinates Pakistan’s national response to Covid-19.
Punjab’s Primary and Secondary Health Department announced the measure on Thursday in a tweet detailing the outcome of the meeting.
“Mobile SIMS of people not getting vaccinated may be blocked,” the department wrote.

No irony here. If you don’t act as a slave to the state we won’t let you have a tracking device. Don’t throw me in the briar patch said Brer Rabbit

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I just heard a threat that a person won't be able to vote if they don't get a needle. I'm getting the shot voting is sancrosanct and keeps us free and beacon of hope to the world. You should all do the same.
That won't stand the court case that will come up...

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just heard a threat that a person won't be able to vote if they don't get a needle. I'm getting the shot voting is sancrosanct and keeps us free and beacon of hope to the world. You should all do the same.
I heard you automatically vote when you get the jab.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

Attachments

• Lancet study on efficacy of beer virus vaccines.pdf
    406.9 KB · Views: 13

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

This is a fantastic find - everyone should read this, though a reasonable understanding of statistics is needed.

I’ll paraphrase. First Lancet is a prestigious credible medical journal, not some rando doctor.

They use thee metrics
NNV - the number of people that need to be vaccinated to prevent 1 additional COVID case
RRR - relative risk reduction
ARR - absolute risk reduction

The vaccine makers are using RRR, which presents a very high number like 95% effectiveness. RRR however only talks about the part of the population at risk of getting a severe case (which is apparently way lower than in common discussion)

ARR has a ridiculously low number, like 1-2%. ARR is the effectiveness on the entire population.

NNV of 80, means 80 people need to be vaccinated to prevent one more case.

What’s not presented is why only a small subset of the population is prone to getting COVID (which is qualified as sick not just asymptomatic), there is no analysis on the degree of symptom reduction

My conclusion is the study shows statistically that the vaccine does work but only on small percentage of those that would get sick. There is no discussion of harm or risk from taking the vaccine.

Therefor, in my opinion, it’s not worth vaccination based on this data when it’s combined with the supplemental information of vaccine reaction risk.

What I really hope is published is a study on symptom reduction. If it can be shown that risk of death or ventilator level serious case is seriously reduced I’d reconsider.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Imagine if Ivermectin was sold "over the counter"....

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My wife says the only vaccine she needs is my hot beef injection.

Mine too, and I make sure she gets her daily injection(s).

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
That won't stand the court case that will come up...
Imagine you're in a room with a bunch of doors in it. Every few minutes someone opens a door, pulls the pin on a grenade and tosses the grenade and the pin in the room with you. While you're chasing that one another door opens and another grenade and pin gets tossed in.

That's how the communists have us all going on circles. The more grenades they throw into the room the busier we are trying to chase down and get those pins put back in.

Yeah, this won't stand up in court but they'll just keep tossing in those grenades and we'll continue to chase them around the room, running around in circles