• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
‘We will never be fully vaccinated against COVID’: Canadians may be required to get booster shot every 9 months
THAT just might be the final nail in the coffin ! :tex::tex::tex::hunt::hunt::hunt:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I just attended to an accident where the driver had suffered a heart attack as he was exiting the freeway. I was coming home and I noticed a car veered off the road and ploughed into a steel barrier. I immediately pulled over to help and noticed all the airbags had gone off and old mate behind the wheel was barely conscious. I made sure he was breathing unobstructed and told him to not move. I asked what happened and he struggled to explain how was was exiting the freeway when he felt his chest tighten to the point of exploding and pain down his left arm. He then told me he blacked out for a moment and when he came to he was stationary and the airbags had gone off.

I called the ambulance and somehow they got to the scene quickly and I stepped out of the way so they could tend to him. What they asked him after they established he was conscious blew me away.

"When was you last COVID shot?"

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It had to be an innocent accident. No one is that evil. Even though all these people are on video saying they want depopulation. Even though those exact same people bribed and blackmailed to get government officials and media outlets to push vaccinations. Even though those exact same people paid for censorship of ivermectin and vitamin D. But hey, conspiracies don't exist. So, it's just an innocent accident.

Swedish Depop Chart.jpg

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Look at the dates

1657274262075.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
when Duclos was asked if there would be a return of a vaccine mandate for boosters in the fall, he didn't dismiss the idea
Stupid thing is 80% of Canadians will flock to malwart to get their jabs then boast about it on fb. ALL of my family is jabbed and boosted with the exception of my husband and one cousin. And they keep telling me I'm delusional and just get vaxxed.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1657305744300.png

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Biden just gave a speech on protecting medical information. Unless of course you didn't take the covid vaccine then its ok. The hypocrisy is jaw dropping.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
this jives with my personal observations of a hot covid rampaging through houston region

they are calling it the BA5. seen it up close by multiple family members - fever, sore throat, cough - not threatening

According to the Houston Health Department, viral load testing at local wastewater treatment plants indicates the amount of Coronavirus is up 709% this week from the baseline testing rate established in July 2020. Last week, the number was at 636%.

"If you've been infected with Omicron, which is probably likely, recognize that Omicron infection is not going to protect you against the BA.5 reinfection," said Dr. Peter Hotez with Baylor College of Medicine.

Dr. Hotez says the latest wave of infections are likely caused by the new Omicron sub-variant, B-A.5. The CDC now considers it the dominant strain in the U.S.

"If you're more than four or five months out from your last immunization it's time to get boosted," said Dr Hotez
. "Data from the end of April and beginning of May, show that there's a difference in hospitalization rates to those have gotten one boost versus two boosts."

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
"If you're more than four or five months out from your last immunization it's time to get boosted," said Dr Hotez. "Data from the end of April and beginning of May, show that there's a difference in hospitalization rates to those have gotten one boost versus two boosts."

That’s why I recommend three boosters or more.

(even though shots are for the Wuhan bug, not the variants)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I just attended to an accident where the driver had suffered a heart attack as he was exiting the freeway. I was coming home and I noticed a car veered off the road and ploughed into a steel barrier. I immediately pulled over to help and noticed all the airbags had gone off and old mate behind the wheel was barely conscious. I made sure he was breathing unobstructed and told him to not move. I asked what happened and he struggled to explain how was was exiting the freeway when he felt his chest tighten to the point of exploding and pain down his left arm. He then told me he blacked out for a moment and when he came to he was stationary and the airbags had gone off.

I called the ambulance and somehow they got to the scene quickly and I stepped out of the way so they could tend to him. What they asked him after they established he was conscious blew me away.

"When was you last COVID shot?"

Good job outta you... but don't leave us hanging. What was his answer. I'll bet 2 weeks.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Stupid thing is 80% of Canadians will flock to malwart to get their jabs then boast about it on fb. ALL of my family is jabbed and boosted with the exception of my husband and one cousin. And they keep telling me I'm delusional and just get vaxxed.

That's why some of us malign Canada... It's just a generalization... But never try to keep up partying with ya all.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Good job outta you... but don't leave us hanging. What was his answer. I'll bet 2 weeks.

I'm not 100% certain as I think he said "yesterday" but it was mumbled somewhat and the commotion of the paramedics doing their thing muffled it further.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the covid ba-5 hit me today. bad headache, pain in back of neck, temp 100.x -- so far that's all i've got. family members beat it in 4 to 6 days

taking zinc, quercetin, c -- anybody have a pro tip to help me get rid of it quickly? thanks.

clyderose

Reaction score
the covid ba-5 hit me today. bad headache, pain in back of neck, temp 100.x -- so far that's all i've got. family members beat it in 4 to 6 days

taking zinc, quercetin, c -- anybody have a pro tip to help me get rid of it quickly? thanks.

I've been taking a prophylactic dose of this once a week for almost two years now with no problems.
This knocked the china virus out of my very high risk sister in three days.
you can buy in any farm store today.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Sinus rinses, three times a day. With a Neti pot or squeeze bottle - or, if nothing else, a squeeze-bulb syringe.

Povidone iodine (Betadine) cut 20:1 with distilled water. Rinse/gargle after using the solution, to get it out of your mouth.

If you can't find povidone iodine (it's in short supply, like everything) use hydrogen peroxide 3 percent, cut 10:1 with distilled water.

If you don't dare try that, use the saline solution mix that comes with a Neti pot. ANY sinus rinse is better than not rinsing. This virus likes sinuses as it's field base of operations. Hit it where it lives.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MOLECH & PFIZER: PAGAN DEITIES OF CHILD SACRIFICE -- CRROW777​

Crrow777 returns to SGT Report to discuss the Guidestones and the insane parents who must agree with what is written on them as they willingly usher their babies into the Bioweapon distribution centers for their death jabs not knowing that Pfizer and Molech, the ancient deity of child sacrifice, are now one in the same.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Shouldn't the unjabbed be dropping dead in the streets by now?
All these athletes, prime specimens of top physical health dropping dead. I think that is an indicator the door is opening.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Got any Horse Paste ?

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I've been taking a prophylactic dose of this once a week for almost two years now with no problems.
This knocked the china virus out of my very high risk sister in three days.
you can buy in any farm store today.

Sinus rinses, three times a day. With a Neti pot or squeeze bottle - or, if nothing else, a squeeze-bulb syringe.

Povidone iodine (Betadine) cut 20:1 with distilled water. Rinse/gargle after using the solution, to get it out of your mouth.

If you can't find povidone iodine (it's in short supply, like everything) use hydrogen peroxide 3 percent, cut 10:1 with distilled water.

If you don't dare try that, use the saline solution mix that comes with a Neti pot. ANY sinus rinse is better than not rinsing. This virus likes sinuses as it's field base of operations. Hit it where it lives.

Got any Horse Paste ?

Lots of water, and good scotch with ice. Try to get laid if you can. Youll feel better by Monday.

Naps are good too.
thanks for all of the great tips! much appreciated

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

more on the ba-5. this one comes on like a freight train. my temp got up to 103, severe headache, back of neck pain, general malaise. sleeping was almost impossible. this is the third or fourth variety of their bioweapon that i've had and it's the most acutely uncomfortable. if i follow my family members' pattern it will fade away over the next handful of days.

got up this morning with the symptoms reduced by half. last night it took all of my willpower not to take tylenol/advil for the pain. i dont have any horse paste, but i do have hydroxychloroquine. at this point i dont think i'll need it.

dont do what i did -- i didnt avoid my family members when they were sick. i thought my previous infections would protect me from serious discomfort. wrong! if i had to do it again i would keep my distance. ba=5 kicked my ass

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Carlos Santana postpones some concerts after health scare​

By The Associated Pressyesterday

FILE - Carlos Santana performs at the BottleRock Napa Valley Music Festival in Napa, Calif., on May 26, 2019. Santana, 74, collapsed on stage during a show in Michigan and was rushed to a hospital, later blaming the episode on forgetting to eat or drink water. (Photo by Amy Harris/Invision/AP, File)

FILE - Carlos Santana performs at the BottleRock Napa Valley Music Festival in Napa, Calif., on May 26, 2019. Santana, 74, collapsed on stage during a show in Michigan and was rushed to a hospital, later blaming the episode on forgetting to eat or drink water. (Photo by Amy Harris/Invision/AP, File)
DETROIT (AP) — Carlos Santana has postponed his next six shows after collapsing on stage during a concert on Tuesday, temporarily stepping away from the stage “out of an abundance of caution for the artist’s health.”
July concerts in Noblesville, Indiana; Cincinnati, Ohio; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Rogers, Arkansas; Dallas, Texas; and Woodlands, Texas, have been pushed back, Michael Vrionis, Santana’s manager said in a statement.
“Carlos is doing well and is anxious to be back on stage soon. He just needs rest,” Vrionis said. “Doctors have recommended that Mr. Santana gets rest to recuperate fully.”
Live Nation will be announcing the rescheduled show dates. All shows as planned beginning July 23 in Paso Robles, California, through the end of 2022 are still confirmed and will be performed as scheduled.
On Tuesday, the legendary guitarist was taken to a hospital after suffering heat exhaustion and dehydration while performing at Pine Knob Music Theatre in Clarkston, some 40 miles northwest of Detroit.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
our prayers have been answered

1657466377093.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Sorry to hear EO get well soon

I’m all stocked with ivermectin but haven’t needed it yet. Sounds like you got a bad one

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
My prediction is Fauci will meet his maker after he weens off his second round of paxlovid

DAFBE0FB-3FF3-40B0-A846-87863B8F37D4.jpeg
6E3EBDCC-9ACC-4810-B769-DDDC119E21EB.jpeg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'd be loaded up on ivermectin hcq zinc vitd vitc quercetin and gin & tonic...
And one of my antibiotics, azithromycin or doxicyclin

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sorry to hear EO get well soon

I’m all stocked with ivermectin but haven’t needed it yet. Sounds like you got a bad one
thanks for the kind words. this ba=5 weapon is nasty -- i'm the 5th person in my family to get it over the last month. the symptoms are different/more intense than the previous weapons

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'd be loaded up on ivermectin hcq zinc vitd vitc quercetin and gin & tonic...
And one of my antibiotics, azithromycin or doxicyclin

That was my recipe, I was 95% better in 2 days. I took the HCQ, ivermectin, zinc and VitA/D right from the start and waited a bit before starting the Z pak, as the secondary bacterial infection usually takes a week or so to present.

Everyone else I treated with this combo got better quickly. One person, sick for 3 weeks straight, gave them the regimen, they got better in a few days.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Somehow all three of us in the Old family have avoided. It….so far. I personally know more people who have gotten it in the last six weeks than in the entire rest of the plandemic, mostly jabbed. My unjabbed friend took Quercetin and zinc and scuba dived for eight days straight for work while sick. We went rock climbing yesterday so he’s doing OK, but not 100%

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

UK Gov. admits COVID Vaccine is killing Kids after publishing report proving Vaccinated Children are shocking 30,200% more likely to die than Unvaccinated Children​

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON JULY 8, 2022 • ( 38 COMMENTS )

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
The U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has questionably authorised emergency use of both the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA Covid-19 injections for use among children aged 6 months and above despite the UK Government admitting the Covid-19 Vaccine is killing children after it published data via the Office for National Statistics proving children are 82 to 303x more likely to die following Covid-19 vaccination than children who have not had the Covid-19 vaccine.
image-26.png

Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The Exposé to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
EMAIL ADDRESS
SUBSCRIBE

Follow The Exposé’s Official Channel on Telegram here