• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1657466207831.png

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/5022

KanekoaTheGreat, [09.07.22 20:31]

Taiwan reported a 27.6% decline in births in June 2022 compared to the same month in 2021.

https://www.moi.gov.tw/english/News_Content.aspx?n=7628&sms=9125&s=263521

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/covid-vaccines-and-infertility

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
thanks for the kind words. this ba=5 weapon is nasty -- i'm the 5th person in my family to get it over the last month. the symptoms are different/more intense than the previous weapons
I have a former coworker who is 4x jabbed who was incommunicado for 3 weeks with the rona. He made a visit to the ER and has some other issues...but has COPD from burn pits in Iraq so has some issues from the get-go.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have a former coworker who is 4x jabbed who was incommunicado for 3 weeks with the rona. He made a visit to the ER and has some other issues...but has COPD from burn pits in Iraq so has some issues from the get-go.
He didn't learn there, not to trust gubbermint?

He didn't learn from the VA, what they're all about?

Good gravy.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Let's just say most people "trust the experts". I've heard a LOT of people say that....even this far in.
Let's make it easier, yet.

Let's just say, most people are IDIOTS.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

My secretary said she was "lucky" to avoid the grandkids last weekend. All of their grandkids had tested for the rona. Of course at least two or three of the kids had just been jabbed in the past week. :Out:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
the covid ba-5 hit me today. bad headache, pain in back of neck, temp 100.x -- so far that's all i've got. family members beat it in 4 to 6 days

taking zinc, quercetin, c -- anybody have a pro tip to help me get rid of it quickly? thanks.
Just be sure to take enough of it. Follow Dr Z's protocol (goog it). One of us here wasn't taking the correct dose.
Following the instructions is important.

I've been taking a prophylactic dose of this once a week for almost two years now with no problems.
This knocked the china virus out of my very high risk sister in three days.
you can buy in any farm store today.
I don't know if ivermectin is a prophylactic by itself without zinc?

The way I understand how it functions is ivermectin is an ionophore, as are Quercetin and HCQ.

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 10.03.56 AM.png

and zinc is the 'ion' that travels into the cell via the 'ionophore' and stops the replication of the virus.

Maybe someone else can elucidate?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 10.04.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 10.04.38 AM.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 6

clyderose

Reaction score
Every day among a double handful of other supplements, I take 22mg zinc, 2000mg vit C, 800mg Quercetin with bromelain, 4000iu vit D along with a copper tablet every third day. have gotten addicted to the horsepaste and am trying to figger out a way to dry it out to snort lines.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
got a good dose of reality she did...

LAUREN GOODGER REVEALS NEWBORN DAUGHTER HAS DIED TWO DAYS AFTER BEING BORN​

‘I will never ever get over this,’ says reality TV star​

photo_2022-07-10_12-07-08.jpg

Lauren Goodger has announced that her newborn daughter, Lorena, has died two days after being born.

The former TOWIE star shared the news on Instagram on Sunday (10 July) alongside a photograph of her daughter’s hand in hers, explaining that her daughter was born “without complications”.

Googder wrote in the caption: “Lorena. 08.07.22. She was

register to continue reading...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
have gotten addicted to the horsepaste and am trying to figger out a way to dry it out to snort lines.
:laughing:
that shit does taste nasty, unless yer a horse!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Sweden doctors show the vaxx alters human dna in lab test

Writes itself right into your genome

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yea it was covid....... jab devistated her life.

Model who had legs amputated due to COVID leaves hospital for birthday​

By
Andrew Court
March 24, 2022 11:39am
Updated

Aspiring model who lost legs after COVID-19 battle leaves hospital for her 21st birthday

Video Player is loading.

play-button.png

A young model forced to have both her legs amputated due to COVID-19 complications has been released from the hospital just in time for her 21st birthday.
Claire Bridges finally returned to her family home last Wednesday after spending two months at a medical facility in Tampa, Florida.
Bridges, who was born with a congenital heart condition, tested positive for COVID-19 in early January.
Despite being fully vaccinated, the brunette suffered serious symptoms from the virus and was admitted to the hospital on January 16.
On admission, the youngster was diagnosed with COVID-19 myocarditis, cyanotic, acidosis, rhabdomyolysis and mild pneumonia.
Blood flow was restricted to her legs and the damage was serious enough that doctors decided they had no choice but to amputate.
Claire Bridges, 20, had both her legs amputated after suffering complications from COVID-19. The Florida-based model was released from hospital last Thursday following a two-month stay. Claire Bridges, 20, had both her legs amputated after suffering complications from COVID-19. The Florida-based model was released from the hospital last Thursday following a two-month stay.clurby/CEN Bridges is pictured in a social media snap taken last summer. The stunning brunette was planning to pursue professional modeling prior to her COVID diagnosis. Bridges is pictured in a social media snap taken last summer. The stunning brunette was planning to pursue professional modeling prior to her COVID diagnosis.@clurby/CEN Bridges has documented her progress on her popular Instagram page, sharing a photo last week just before she was released from hospital showing herself sitting up in a bed surrounded by her carers. Bridges has documented her progress on her popular Instagram page, sharing a photo last week just before she was released from the hospital showing herself sitting up in a bed surrounded by her carers.@clurby/CEN
Bridges subsequently spent weeks recovering from both COVID and the double amputation.
The brunette has documented her progress on her popular Instagram page, sharing a photo last week just before she was released from the hospital showing herself sitting up in a bed surrounded by her carers.
“I sat up by myself today!! So stoked!” she captioned the post.
Followers have been floored by her resilience, with one admirer writing beneath the snap: “I don’t know you but I have been rooting for you and checking in on your socials for weeks!! You are freaking amazing!! And SO stunning even while in the hospital. Your smile is radiant. Keep going.”
Bridges is seen prior to her release from hospital last week. Followers have been floored by the beauty's resilience and smiling spirit. Bridges is seen prior to her release from the hospital last week. Followers have been floored by the beauty’s resilience and smiling spirit.@clurby/CEN It's unclear whether Bridges plans to pursue modeling once she learns to walk with her prosthetic legs. She is pictured in a professional photo taken last year. It’s unclear whether Bridges plans to pursue modeling once she learns to walk with her prosthetic legs. She is pictured in a professional photo taken last year.@clurby/CEN Bridges' family were thrilled she was able to return home just in time to celebrate her 21st birthday last Saturday. Bridges’ family was thrilled she was able to return home just in time to celebrate her 21st birthday last Saturday.@clurby/CEN
Meanwhile, Bridges’ father, Wayne, told Newsweek he was thrilled that his daughter was able to be home in time for her 21st birthday last weekend.
“She is very happy to be home around family and friends. We had a cookout for her on Saturday, which was her birthday,” he stated.
“It’s been mentally, emotionally taxing but we’re hopeful now. She is still facing more challenges but we are focused on today having her home,” he added. “She’s having ongoing rehab with physical and occupational therapy, and healing of her legs to start getting ready for prosthetics.”
Support system: Bridges uploaded this photo of herself with her brother as she celebrated her 21st birthday at home last weekend. Support system: Bridges uploaded this photo of herself with her brother as she celebrated her 21st birthday at home last weekend.@clurby/CEN Bridges' Instagram account is full of both test shoots and professional photos, with the beauty seemingly on the brink of a big career prior to her COVID diagnosis. Bridges’ Instagram account is full of both test shoots and professional photos, with the beauty seemingly on the brink of a big career prior to her COVID diagnosis.@clurby/CEN
It’s unclear whether Bridges plans to pursue modeling once she learns to walk with her prosthetic legs.
Her Instagram account is full of both test shoots and professional photos, with the beauty seemingly on the brink of a big career prior to her COVID diagnosis.
However, Bridges’ father says the fighting spirit his daughter has displayed in the past two months means anything is possible.
ridges' father paid tribute to his daughter's fighting spirit in a recent Facebook post. She is pictured after returning to her Tampa home last week. Bridges’ father paid tribute to his daughter’s fighting spirit in a recent Facebook post. She is pictured after returning to her Tampa home last week.@clurby/CEN
“I am so proud of you and inspired by you,” he wrote in a recent Facebook post. “You have overcome more in two months than any of us could imagine in a lifetime. You will be climbing again before you know it.”
A GoFundMe campaign to help with Bridges’ medical care has so far reached nearly $40,000 of its $100,000 target

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
And I have a beautiful 15 year old niece with jabs and booster(s)…I can only pray.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Sweden doctors show the vaxx alters human dna in lab test

Writes itself right into your genome

Hardly surprising as mRNA is a USB stick to faciliate a genetic software "update".

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Chuck Schumer tests positive for COVID-19 as Senate reconvenes from recess​

by Emily Jacobs, Weekend News Editor
| July 10, 2022 11:06 PM

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has tested positive for COVID-19 and will work remotely this week as the Senate reconvenes after a two-week recess, his spokesman said on Sunday.
Schumer's spokesman Justin Goodman said in a statement that the 71-year-old, who is fully vaccinated and double boosted, is experiencing "very mild symptoms" and plans to remain vigorously involved in Senate business.

"Consistent with the CDC guidance, Leader Schumer will quarantine this week and work remotely," Goodman's statement read. "Anyone who knows Leader Schumer knows that even if he’s not physically in the Capitol, through virtual meetings and his trademark flip phone he will continue with his robust schedule and remain in near constant contact with his colleagues."
"As we do every week, we will provide any updates to the Senate floor schedule as the week progresses," the spokesman added.
The Senate's top ranking member will not be the only lawmaker missing from the Capitol when both houses of Congress return this week. Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) will be absent from the Senate as he continues to recover from a broken hip. Leahy's office said last week that the Vermont senator had undergone hip replacement surgery after taking a fall inside his Virginia home.

It is not immediately clear how Leahy, and especially Schumer's, absences will impact the Senate schedule this week. The Senate is evenly split 50-50 between Democrats and Republicans, with Vice President Kamala Harris frequently casting tiebreaking votes to push her party's agenda items through.
As a result, even the absence of a single senator on either side can make a difference between the passage or failure of legislative proposals.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Chuck Schumer tests positive for COVID-19 as Senate reconvenes from recess​

by Emily Jacobs, Weekend News Editor
| July 10, 2022 11:06 PM

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has tested positive for COVID-19 and will work remotely this week as the Senate reconvenes after a two-week recess, his spokesman said on Sunday.
Schumer's spokesman Justin Goodman said in a statement that the 71-year-old, who is fully vaccinated and double boosted, is experiencing "very mild symptoms" and plans to remain vigorously involved in Senate business.

"Consistent with the CDC guidance, Leader Schumer will quarantine this week and work remotely," Goodman's statement read. "Anyone who knows Leader Schumer knows that even if he’s not physically in the Capitol, through virtual meetings and his trademark flip phone he will continue with his robust schedule and remain in near constant contact with his colleagues."
"As we do every week, we will provide any updates to the Senate floor schedule as the week progresses," the spokesman added.
The Senate's top ranking member will not be the only lawmaker missing from the Capitol when both houses of Congress return this week. Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) will be absent from the Senate as he continues to recover from a broken hip. Leahy's office said last week that the Vermont senator had undergone hip replacement surgery after taking a fall inside his Virginia home.

It is not immediately clear how Leahy, and especially Schumer's, absences will impact the Senate schedule this week. The Senate is evenly split 50-50 between Democrats and Republicans, with Vice President Kamala Harris frequently casting tiebreaking votes to push her party's agenda items through.
As a result, even the absence of a single senator on either side can make a difference between the passage or failure of legislative proposals.
Not just fully vaccinated but "up to date" too! Hopefully one of these statist whores will be sidelined so that power will shift back to sanity.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Schumer is a blood clot in the Senate

its only fair

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
535 of them & the age plays into the odds. WHY HAVE NONE OF THEM DIED? Askjing for everyone that is sane. It's science.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
535 of them & the age plays into the odds. WHY HAVE NONE OF THEM DIED? Askjing for everyone that is sane. It's science.

I would be willing to bet that they are getting injected with saline solution. They certainly are not going to allow themselves to be injected with the poison they want the rest of us to take.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I would be willing to bet that they are getting injected with saline solution. They certainly are not going to allow themselves to be injected with the poison they want the rest of us to take.
They exempted themselves remember. The whole I got all my booster jabs is pure BS.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1657560526369.png

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1657560569136.png

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer: province​

Published July 5, 2022 3:16 p.m. PDT

Alberta is reporting an unprecedented increase in ill-defined and unknown causes of death in 2021.

That category is leading the way over dementia, which has been in the top spot since 2016, and COVID-19, which began adding to the death tally in the province in a big way in 2020.

In 2021, ill-defined and unknown causes of death snagged the first spot with 3,362, up from 1,464 in 2020 and 522 the year before that, according to statistics from the Government of Alberta.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer: province​

Published July 5, 2022 3:16 p.m. PDT

Alberta is reporting an unprecedented increase in ill-defined and unknown causes of death in 2021.

That category is leading the way over dementia, which has been in the top spot since 2016, and COVID-19, which began adding to the death tally in the province in a big way in 2020.

In 2021, ill-defined and unknown causes of death snagged the first spot with 3,362, up from 1,464 in 2020 and 522 the year before that, according to statistics from the Government of Alberta.
I shocked the "experts" even know they are dead.........

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1657586187995.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Emails Confirm Why CDC Changed Definitions of Vaccine, Vaccinated​

Gary Ray
by Gary Ray

July 11, 2022

Emails Confirm Why CDC Changed Definitions of Vaccine, Vaccinated

Many are questioning how long the CDC can continue presenting itself as a reputable institution. In recent months, the CDC, a key arm of the Biden administration, has been found guilty of promoting false information, inappropriately speaking with Union leaders before issuing ‘guidance,’ spying on Americans and has disrupted economic and education sectors by pushing mandates that studies show to be ineffective and, for many, dangerous.

Even Twitter attached a “warning” to a CDC study, stating the warning was part of its campaign to limit “potentially harmful and misleading content.”

Pushing the CDC deeper into the quicksand, the Epoch Times reports that newly obtained emails confirm that the CDC “changed its definition for both ‘vaccine’ and ‘vaccinated’ because people were pointing out that definitions did not seem to apply to the COVID-19 vaccines.”

Rep. Thomas Massie of Kentucky tweeted the CDC has “been busy at the Ministry of Truth.”

Alycia Downs, an official with the CDC, sent an email in August 2021 noting: “The definition of vaccine we have posted is problematic and people are using it to claim the COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine based on our own definition.”

The Epoch Times noted the definition is located on a page called Immunization Basics, and that emails from CDC staff were “triggered” by a “flood of inquiries” regarding studies showing “COVID-19 vaccines have been increasingly ineffective against infection by the virus that causes COVID-19.”

One email read: “Our question is how is the CDC and the rest of the world allowed to call the shot a vaccination when it doesn’t even meet your own definition.”

A CDC spokesperson reportedly told The Epoch Times that the “slight changes in wording” haven’t altered “the overall definition” of “vaccine.”

The CDC added: “The previous definition at Immunization Basics | CDC could be interpreted to mean that vaccines were 100% effective, which has never been the case for any vaccine, so the current definition is more transparent, and also describes the ways in which vaccines can be administered.”

However, the CDC website still notes that COVID-19 vaccines offer immunity. One page indicates that vaccines offer better protection than natural immunity: “Getting a COVID-19 vaccination is a safer and more dependable way to build immunity to COVID-19 than getting sick with COVID-19.”

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
let me update that for em…

Vaccination 2022 - the act of injecting a gullible victim with a bio weapon that provides no immunity to patient (only to its manufacturer), and that lacks the capability to prevent the spread of disease

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
let me update that for em…

Vaccination 2022 - the act of injecting a gullible victim with a bio weapon that provides no immunity to patient (only to its manufacturer), and that lacks the capability to prevent the spread of disease
You forgot the profit part and profiting from the side effects part.