• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have not seen this British doctor before but he's dead on and I could listen to him for quite some time.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the covid ba-5 hit me today. bad headache, pain in back of neck, temp 100.x -- so far that's all i've got. family members beat it in 4 to 6 days

taking zinc, quercetin, c -- anybody have a pro tip to help me get rid of it quickly? thanks.

I've seen something similar to this in Kentucky. Ivermectin, zinc, & vitamins seem to be working well. Kids get over it quickly. Most folks are just calling it "allergies." That being said, antihistamines help.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yea it was covid....... jab devistated her life.

Model who had legs amputated due to COVID leaves hospital for birthday​

By
Andrew Court
March 24, 2022 11:39am
Updated

Aspiring model who lost legs after COVID-19 battle leaves hospital for her 21st birthday

Video Player is loading.

play-button.png

A young model forced to have both her legs amputated due to COVID-19 complications has been released from the hospital just in time for her 21st birthday.
Claire Bridges finally returned to her family home last Wednesday after spending two months at a medical facility in Tampa, Florida.
Bridges, who was born with a congenital heart condition, tested positive for COVID-19 in early January.
Despite being fully vaccinated, the brunette suffered serious symptoms from the virus and was admitted to the hospital on January 16.
On admission, the youngster was diagnosed with COVID-19 myocarditis, cyanotic, acidosis, rhabdomyolysis and mild pneumonia.
Blood flow was restricted to her legs and the damage was serious enough that doctors decided they had no choice but to amputate.
Claire Bridges, 20, had both her legs amputated after suffering complications from COVID-19. The Florida-based model was released from hospital last Thursday following a two-month stay. Claire Bridges, 20, had both her legs amputated after suffering complications from COVID-19. The Florida-based model was released from the hospital last Thursday following a two-month stay.clurby/CEN Bridges is pictured in a social media snap taken last summer. The stunning brunette was planning to pursue professional modeling prior to her COVID diagnosis. Bridges is pictured in a social media snap taken last summer. The stunning brunette was planning to pursue professional modeling prior to her COVID diagnosis.@clurby/CEN Bridges has documented her progress on her popular Instagram page, sharing a photo last week just before she was released from hospital showing herself sitting up in a bed surrounded by her carers. Bridges has documented her progress on her popular Instagram page, sharing a photo last week just before she was released from the hospital showing herself sitting up in a bed surrounded by her carers.@clurby/CEN
Bridges subsequently spent weeks recovering from both COVID and the double amputation.
The brunette has documented her progress on her popular Instagram page, sharing a photo last week just before she was released from the hospital showing herself sitting up in a bed surrounded by her carers.
“I sat up by myself today!! So stoked!” she captioned the post.
Followers have been floored by her resilience, with one admirer writing beneath the snap: “I don’t know you but I have been rooting for you and checking in on your socials for weeks!! You are freaking amazing!! And SO stunning even while in the hospital. Your smile is radiant. Keep going.”
Bridges is seen prior to her release from hospital last week. Followers have been floored by the beauty's resilience and smiling spirit. 's resilience and smiling spirit. Bridges is seen prior to her release from the hospital last week. Followers have been floored by the beauty’s resilience and smiling spirit.@clurby/CEN It's unclear whether Bridges plans to pursue modeling once she learns to walk with her prosthetic legs. She is pictured in a professional photo taken last year.'s unclear whether Bridges plans to pursue modeling once she learns to walk with her prosthetic legs. She is pictured in a professional photo taken last year. It’s unclear whether Bridges plans to pursue modeling once she learns to walk with her prosthetic legs. She is pictured in a professional photo taken last year.@clurby/CEN Bridges' family were thrilled she was able to return home just in time to celebrate her 21st birthday last Saturday.' family were thrilled she was able to return home just in time to celebrate her 21st birthday last Saturday. Bridges’ family was thrilled she was able to return home just in time to celebrate her 21st birthday last Saturday.@clurby/CEN
Meanwhile, Bridges’ father, Wayne, told Newsweek he was thrilled that his daughter was able to be home in time for her 21st birthday last weekend.
“She is very happy to be home around family and friends. We had a cookout for her on Saturday, which was her birthday,” he stated.
“It’s been mentally, emotionally taxing but we’re hopeful now. She is still facing more challenges but we are focused on today having her home,” he added. “She’s having ongoing rehab with physical and occupational therapy, and healing of her legs to start getting ready for prosthetics.”
Support system: Bridges uploaded this photo of herself with her brother as she celebrated her 21st birthday at home last weekend. Support system: Bridges uploaded this photo of herself with her brother as she celebrated her 21st birthday at home last weekend.@clurby/CEN Bridges' Instagram account is full of both test shoots and professional photos, with the beauty seemingly on the brink of a big career prior to her COVID diagnosis.' Instagram account is full of both test shoots and professional photos, with the beauty seemingly on the brink of a big career prior to her COVID diagnosis. Bridges’ Instagram account is full of both test shoots and professional photos, with the beauty seemingly on the brink of a big career prior to her COVID diagnosis.@clurby/CEN
It’s unclear whether Bridges plans to pursue modeling once she learns to walk with her prosthetic legs.
Her Instagram account is full of both test shoots and professional photos, with the beauty seemingly on the brink of a big career prior to her COVID diagnosis.
However, Bridges’ father says the fighting spirit his daughter has displayed in the past two months means anything is possible.
ridges' father paid tribute to his daughter's fighting spirit in a recent Facebook post. She is pictured after returning to her Tampa home last week. ' father paid tribute to his daughter's fighting spirit in a recent Facebook post. She is pictured after returning to her Tampa home last week. Bridges’ father paid tribute to his daughter’s fighting spirit in a recent Facebook post. She is pictured after returning to her Tampa home last week.@clurby/CEN
“I am so proud of you and inspired by you,” he wrote in a recent Facebook post. “You have overcome more in two months than any of us could imagine in a lifetime. You will be climbing again before you know it.”
A GoFundMe campaign to help with Bridges’ medical care has so far reached nearly $40,000 of its $100,000 target

I can hear it now, "I'm thankful for the vaxxine because it would've been so much worse."

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1657660558623.png

Presto Change-oh

1657660479317.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
She has a very difficult future ahead of her.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have not seen this British doctor before but he's dead on and I could listen to him for quite some time.

Rather comprehensive info with a healthy dose of humor and well placed sarcasm. Thanks for posting.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here's the MIT intellectual discussion on pandemic:

Any chance we could get the Cliff's Notes on this one?

I'm not excited about listening to pseudointellectuals gassing at one another...a cerebral circle-jerk...

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rather comprehensive info with a healthy dose of humor and well placed sarcasm. Thanks for posting.
I like that he's one of the few people who can make a video I don't need to use the speed-boost settings on.

I feel like he's missing the point though. If you believe these vaccines are deadly or reduce fertility, you can't ignore the fact that the world's governments have come together to make this happen. Not just governments but businesses, social organizations, churches, community groups, etc. As well as the entire medical system around the globe. People aren't going to get put on trial or sent to prison when this is over. There's no point hoping the authorities are going to put a stop to it. If it's legit then the world is going in a new direction and the mysterious "they" will turn out to be "us". Seems to me the smart thing is for individuals to prepare for the future rather than trying to save the past.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Any chance we could get the Cliff's Notes on this one?

I'm not excited about listening to pseudointellectuals gassing at one another...a cerebral circle-jerk...

Here are a few highlights. If someone will listen to the entire thing and do timestamped highlights, post it as a comment to the Rumble video for all to see.

It’s 6 hours and 11 minutes long.

A few personal highlights:

1. Robert Malone does a brilliant job in describing the conflicts of interest and how the game is played in his 15 minute speech at this vaccine safety forum at MIT on May 16 that I sponsored. Start watching at 5:26 (that’s five hours and 26 minutes into the video). It’s excellent.
  2. Clare Craig from HART Group is awesome. She’s a total straight shooter.
  3. Aaron Kheriaty did an excellent job.
  4. Scott Atlas doesn’t pull any punches.
  5. I’m there giving my talk, but more importantly challenging panelists as a questioner from the audience.
I was personally appalled at the statements from people who are responsible for setting COVID policies at universities. They described their role as needing to respond to public pressure to have policies the public will accept.

This is completely backwards. It should be the science that drives policy, not public perception. These universities should be educating their communities on what the science says. Instead, there is none of that. Zero. It’s all follow the guidance of the CDC.

The low point: please watch this

The low point for me is at 4:56:00 when I asked an entire panel of speakers, “The CDC claims there are no vaccine injured. Are they lying?” I was attacked for asking the question and then each panelist said the CDC was telling the truth.

For me, that was a jaw dropping moment.

Total mind control.

Afterwards, one of the panelists told me that she had to say that because she doesn’t want to get ostracized and the way to change people’s minds is from within the system.

Some people criticized me for standing up for the vaccine injured and the truth. They told me you can’t change minds if you don’t meet people in the middle.

The reality (that some people didn’t understand) is that you need to have voices on the entire spectrum. I just happen to pick a point that I believe is 100% based on science and I will not waiver from that viewpoint. In short, if the science says the vaccines should be stopped for all ages, I will say that. I will not take a position of “let’s stop it for the kids since that’s the easiest and most important argument and back off the other arguments.”

The nice thing about a video is you can skip over the boring parts. There were definitely some “fireworks” mixed in that are well worth watching, but I don’t have the timestamps. I am guilty of creating most of the fireworks.

If someone can timestamp the highlights and post as a Rumble comment, that would be appreciated by all. You can put in a comment on Rumble you will do this (before you do it) to let others know.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks. I think I get it.

The organizers tried to have an all-inclusive roundtable, but the Statists and medical-tyranny advocates, were having none of it. They clung to their PC mantra, government is always right, they have the **EXPERTS** who must never be contradicted.

I'm glad we have people like Steve Kirsch out there to wade through this bilge - so that normies with normal brains don't have to endure it. I think just a little bit of critical-thinking skills, takes us in the right direction here.

You have the line drawn, between the critical thinkers who look at evidence, and those who genuflect to authority, or who wave authority as their validation.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1657748360630.png

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
break out the (zuckerberg) voter drop boxes -- BA5 arrives at the perfect time

1657748701670.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I dont give a fuck about the nbumber of infections....actually scratch that....I dont give a fuck about the number of infections/false positives of the faulty PCR (proven) or the chineese made take home tests. Thats not what determines "Worst". You would think poeple dying (with or because, yes that matters) would be the unit of measure to determine what is "worse".

Mid term propaganda as everyone here knows.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
canada again

“I’m not going to let Canada tell me what I do and don’t put in my body.” Philadelphia Phillies catcher J.T. Realmuto is forfeiting over $250,000 for not complying with Canada’s vaccine mandate and travelling to Canada to play the Toronto Blue Jays.

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I LOVE MEXICO
1657753516944.png

Say what you will about the corruption and crime. I've lived there, have family there and visit regularly. The people are wonderful. In many ways they are more free than we are in the states. I can walk into a pharmacy and walk out with the medicine I need, without an RX and the pharmacist will (gasp) even give you some tips on what works and what does not. It is a startling contrast with how in the US you get demonized for wanting to take your health into your own hands. No mandates down there either. What is freedom again?

IVM 4 x 6mg pack is less than $10USD. Oseltamivir was recommended to me by the pharmacist as a good antiviral to use in combination with IVM. Use these two when symptoms manifest and they knock the WUFLU right out. I've had the WUFLU once and have not caught it again. If I do. this will be my treatment. It's cheap enough that I will give some away to friends and family too.

Yeah, I really love Mexico.

Last edited:

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Do failed broadway actors go into nursing at a higher rate than other careers? WTH is wrong with these people? What are they celebrating? That poor girl is just another instagram/twitter/FB post to them. She's a source of "likes" and nothing else. This is very sad.

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
How are the breakfast tacos down there?
The fresh food, in general is better quality than in the US. I have sadly noticed that HFCS is replacing sugar in most sodas though, dammit.

I like Mexican beef better than US beef, more flavorful. Chicken is better down there too but they are smaller than in the US. The seafood is on a whole other level though. Excellent.

Oh and there is no such thing as breakfast tacos, they're just tacos, you can eat them any time of day!

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The group least susceptible to covid are the people who don't believe it exists.
Also, the Amish (AMI) appear on par with the ASJ.
This being an Amish conspiracy would actually make a bit of sense, since they aren't into vaccines and they are better prepped than anyone for society to collapse.

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
The group least susceptible to covid are the people who don't believe it exists.
Also, the Amish (AMI) appear on par with the ASJ.
This being an Amish conspiracy would actually make a bit of sense, since they aren't into vaccines and they are better prepped than anyone for society to collapse.
Amish lead very healthy lifestyles. I think it's safe to say that severity of the WUFLU correlates with ones general physical health. They also probably don't get tested for WUFLU. A generally healthy person has virtually zero risk.

The Ashkenazi thing is BS. They get it too. I know Ashkenazi who have caught it.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
The Amish are the control group

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Amish are the control group
Dunno about that. My brother married an Amish girl (nurse), their entire family is vaxxed and boosted. My brother is after me to get jabbed. Doesn't represent the Amish pop., I know, but you'd think they'd hold off at least. Her family is extremely well connected in US politics.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So even some of the Amish have drunken the coolaid...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Amish lead very healthy lifestyles. I think it's safe to say that severity of the WUFLU correlates with ones general physical health. They also probably don't get tested for WUFLU. A generally healthy person has virtually zero risk.

The Ashkenazi thing is BS. They get it too. I know Ashkenazi who have caught it.

It wouldn't mean that they can not get it. Just means they would have very little susceptibility. If true.