• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Dunno about that. My brother married an Amish girl (nurse), their entire family is vaxxed and boosted. My brother is after me to get jabbed. Doesn't represent the Amish pop., I know, but you'd think they'd hold off at least. Her family is extremely well connected in US politics.

This does not compute. All the Amish I know stay the heck out of politics unless someone is attacking their right to be left alone.

I will say that it seems to be mixed with them, as most. Some would get all the regularly scheduled jabs while most avoided some.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Definitely. Her family (Ohio) is all vaxxed.

I learn so much on these boards

I’m thinking Amish were like Gilligan’s Island. No boats, motor cars or a single luxury - like Robinson Caruso

Last edited:

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Latest document dump from Pharma (Pfizer)/FDA reveal more suspicious deaths.

Last edited:

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Air Force barred from booting unvaccinated​

A US court order forbids the entire branch from enforcing Biden’s vaccine mandate

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I learn so much on these boards

I’m thinking Amish were like Gilligan’s Island. No boats, motor cars or a single luxury - like Robinson Caruso
I was at my brother's wedding in Columbus his in-law's house is spectacular. Not in a McMansion way, in a craftsmanship way. Indoor plumbing, cars in the drive, electricity. But they did have a barn, horses, buggies and farm. And knew what to do with them. I was impressed but they still took the clotshot.

This does not compute. All the Amish I know stay the heck out of politics

They aren't involved in politics, just closely connected to a very detested war monger. Which is why I won't say who lol

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Stunning official Canadian data show vaccines now RAISE the risk of death from Covid

Alex Berenson

Vaccinated people are now more likely to be hospitalized or die from Covid, even after adjusting for fact they're older than the unvaccinated, according to official government estimates from the Canadian province of Manitoba.

In May, the most recent month for which figures are available, only 9 percent of Covid deaths and 14 percent of hospital admissions in Manitoba occurred among unvaccinated people, even though they are 17 percent of the population.

Manitoba, which has about 1.4 million residents, also provides figures that are adjusted for the fact that vaccinated and boosted people tend to be older.

Those show that in May, vaccinated but unboosted people were about 50 percent more likely to be hospitalized or die of Covid than unvaccinated people. People who had received boosters had roughly the same risk of hospitalization or death as the unvaccinated.

(Red is unvaccinated, green is vaccinated, blue is boosted. See how the green bar is higher? That means vaccinated people are more likely to die of Covid. Otherwise, everything is fine.)

more

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Health experts are quitting the NIH and CDC in droves because they're embarrassed by 'bad science' - including vaccinating children under 5 to 'make their advice palatable to the White House,' doctors claim​

• The NIH and CDC are reportedly facing staffing shortages as low morale drives away employees
  • Decisions like the closure of schools and then requiring face masks once they reopened led to many questioning leadership
  • Lately, the authorization of COVID-19 vaccines for children four years old of younger has confused some in America's top medical agencies
  • Bari Weiss' 'Common Sense' Substack reports that data from both Pfizer and Moderna's clinical trials for jabs in under-5s show limited effectiveness

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Health experts are quitting the NIH and CDC in droves because they're embarrassed by 'bad science' - including vaccinating children under 5 to 'make their advice palatable to the White House,' doctors claim​

• The NIH and CDC are reportedly facing staffing shortages as low morale drives away employees
  • Decisions like the closure of schools and then requiring face masks once they reopened led to many questioning leadership
  • Lately, the authorization of COVID-19 vaccines for children four years old of younger has confused some in America's top medical agencies
  • Bari Weiss' 'Common Sense' Substack reports that data from both Pfizer and Moderna's clinical trials for jabs in under-5s show limited effectiveness
They are going to try to avoid prosecution. The jig is up.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

It’s a great time to short the stock of companies that make mirrors

None of these dudes will ever be able to look into a mirror ever again

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I think you give them too much credit. Most will be upset about the job loss and not the damage done to people. They knew long ago.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Yeah, well there goes my silver investments. Mirrors use silver for the reflectivity.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fraud vitiates everything...........

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

It isn't just bad science causing them to leave, they're trying to dodge accountability.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Actually, the vaxx increases risk for those taking it. Just look at the survivability rate without the damn poison. This article has some valid points but overall, it is just damage control writ large.

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
1657985421881.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I’m following Steve kirsch, who is performing random sampling to determine actual harm. Open book, shares data and methodology, welcomes challenges and knows no pro vaxx will take him up on it

His latest projections are horrid

US stats
700k dead because of vaccine
5% unable to work again

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ Except a lot of the sheep that fell for the first round of lies have woken up. The brainwashing won't be anywhere near as effective this time around.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I’m following Steve kirsch, who is performing random sampling to determine actual harm. Open book, shares data and methodology, welcomes challenges and knows no pro vaxx will take him up on it

His latest projections are horrid

US stats
700k dead because of vaccine
5% unable to work again

I mean thats bad but really anything under a million id consider a miracle. cetainly not complete doomsday.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I mean thats bad but really anything umder a million id consider a miracle. cetainly not complete doomsday.
so far, the decade is still young

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm plodding through this, a little too technical for me to follow but very interesting and chilling

I predict that it’s only a matter of an additional few months (depending on booster
shots4) before the virus overcomes this final hurdle, at which point highly vaccinated
populations will be devastated by massive rates of C-19 morbidity and C-19 mortality if
not massively treated with antivirals. Once SC-2 has become resistant to the virulence-
inhibiting capacity of the infection-enhancing Abs, the latter will only contribute to
precipitating and accelerating severe disease.

Maybe someone with more medical knowledge could give it a glance.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's working!

1658055524327.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm plodding through this, a little too technical for me to follow but very interesting and chilling

I predict that it’s only a matter of an additional few months (depending on booster
shots4) before the virus overcomes this final hurdle, at which point highly vaccinated
populations will be devastated by massive rates of C-19 morbidity and C-19 mortality if
not massively treated with antivirals. Once SC-2 has become resistant to the virulence-
inhibiting capacity of the infection-enhancing Abs, the latter will only contribute to
precipitating and accelerating severe disease.

Maybe someone with more medical knowledge could give it a glance.

The reason you're having trouble following it isn't because it is too technical. It's because it's filled with jargon that isn't used in medical papers of any sort.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fun fact, Ardern has apparently been seen looking into countries with no extradition treaties with NZ.
:rotf: :laughing: :belly laugh: :dduck:
The rope of justice will not care where she is. :hang:

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'd check out the CHD on legal, medical and other updates on this.

The strange thing is how hard it is to convince others with all the facts. With family, some lack curiosity or critical thinking, go along with the "experts", or had trouble with the law years ago and can't stomach questioning health departments.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I give up.. A former NP I worked with just posted on FB to remind everyone to get their second COVID booster shot. She has come down with COVID twice since she was vaccinated.

:rage 1

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I give up.. A former NP I worked with just posted on FB to remind everyone to get their second COVID booster shot. She has come down with COVID twice since she was vaccinated.

It's depressing, isn't it?

And maddening. WHERE is the COMMON SENSE?

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
this also happens via shedding

1658160898319.png

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Jeeez.... talked to the husband of a (avid pro-vaxx) co-worker yesterday, she's in hospital with 3 different kinds of cancer (breast, kidney and uterine). They cut all sorts of stuff out of her. She's an amazing person, raised 42 foster kids while working a full time sawmill job. Would feed the world if she could. Bit of a blow : (

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
^ Except a lot of the sheep that fell for the first round of lies have woken up. The brainwashing won't be anywhere near as effective this time around.
They better start adding incentives again. Get your booster and you get a free hotdog, donut or pizza to bump those numbers back up....sigh.

Everyone in America perks up when they hear these 2 magic words....FREE LUNCH.