• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Jeeez.... talked to the husband of a (avid pro-vaxx) co-worker yesterday, she's in hospital with 3 different kinds of cancer (breast, kidney and uterine). They cut all sorts of stuff out of her. She's an amazing person, raised 42 foster kids while working a full time sawmill job. Would feed the world if she could. Bit of a blow : (
What a wonderful person. I bet she wastes no time on wondering if she did it all right.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I give up.. A former NP I worked with just posted on FB to remind everyone to get their second COVID booster shot. She has come down with COVID twice since she was vaccinated.

:rage 1

But she still lives, somehow... I mean it must be working.

Still, I can't explain how you are still living, having gone crazy with no jab protections. An anomaly.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Jeeez.... talked to the husband of a (avid pro-vaxx) co-worker yesterday, she's in hospital with 3 different kinds of cancer (breast, kidney and uterine). They cut all sorts of stuff out of her. She's an amazing person, raised 42 foster kids while working a full time sawmill job. Would feed the world if she could. Bit of a blow : (

Has he even started to connect the dots?

I know that she won't because she has to be a victim of cancer now. There is no convincing someone like this that they might have caused this even in the slightest.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I do feel bad for the gullible, but prefer Napoleon’s advice to never interfere with an enemy who is destroying himself

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I think the biggest problem is many decent people just can't believe that "health authorities" and "heads of state" would recommend something so dangerous to the public.

"The government is there to protect the people".....
"People with higher education degrees are experts"....
"We live in a democracy"....

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of the most extensive, working IQ tests that has ever been administered.

God help us all.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Walked into grocery store yesterday - this sign in front of pharmacy
vaccine of the month ?!?!?!?!

1658237285007.png

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has he even started to connect the dots?

I know that she won't because she has to be a victim of cancer now. There is no convincing someone like this that they might have caused this even in the slightest.
Nope, she never will. Actively opposes contrary views. Like so many.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's depressing, isn't it?

And maddening. WHERE is the COMMON SENSE?
Oh it gets better.. She jumped on the vaccine bandwagon at work the first day it was available to healthcare workers. One week after the first vaccine she got covid. It was delta then. She had to wait a month to get the second vaccine. A couple months later she emails me asking for the name of a local wholistic Doctor. She has long standing auto immune issues and they seem to be worse and meds are not helping. Then she gets boosted and. catches covid again not long after. Now the second booster. I simply have no words

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Still, I can't explain how you are still living, having gone crazy with no jab protections. An anomaly.
Its odd.. For some reason the whole cardiovascular Nurse Practioner staff got hit harder with covid than any other department in the hospital. Everyone of them got it early on. One had a severe case. Most of them have had it two and now three times. Its not just the vaccine as the whole hospital is vaccinated. They have no more exposure than other workers. Odd.. I will tell you they are one vaccinated and boosted group though.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Had this conversation with a delusional friend of mine. He got jabbed right away claiming his job required it, but I think he was using that as an excuse to cover his own fears. Last week he told me he is going to curtail some of his activities due to case numbers going on and due to fear of monkeypox. I basically laughed in his face and told him # of cases is irrelevant with the inconsistent testing and that the number of monkeypox cases in his state is a statistical nothing burger. He made all kinds of excuses why he is making this choice.

In the same conversation, I pointed out all of the "high risk" factors I have like high blood pressure, elevated A1C, severe asthma, overweight, etc. and that I am still not phased by the fear propaganda machine and still not jabbed even once. I also pointed out that I haven't had the beer flu (not that I know of) and never felt the need to get tested. He couldn't believe that I haven't had it, but still continued on with trying to justify his actions. Ultimately, I told him to do what he feels is best for him, but encouraged him to start thinking critically.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Oh it gets better.. She jumped on the vaccine bandwagon at work the first day it was available to healthcare workers. One week after the first vaccine she got covid. It was delta then. She had to wait a month to get the second vaccine. A couple months later she emails me asking for the name of a local wholistic Doctor. She has long standing auto immune issues and they seem to be worse and meds are not helping. Then she gets boosted and. catches covid again not long after. Now the second booster. I simply have no words

If she has a secret pond location you might start probing for that sort of info.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Its odd.. For some reason the whole cardiovascular Nurse Practioner staff got hit harder with covid than any other department in the hospital. Everyone of them got it early on. One had a severe case. Most of them have had it two and now three times. Its not just the vaccine as the whole hospital is vaccinated. They have no more exposure than other workers. Odd.. I will tell you they are one vaccinated and boosted group though.

That's hard to explain. Some may point to the karma of the whole thing where the biggest believers are hit the hardest.

Or perhaps there is a more scientific explanation. Is there a large magnetic system like the MRI near the unit? Or perhaps the main Wifi signal system nearby?

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
She has long standing auto immune issues and they seem to be worse and meds are not helping.
have you put her on the soil bugs?

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
have you put her on the soil bugs?
This gal and I go way back. She has long standing Epstein Barr. At one point I thought she saw the light. I convinced her to take monolaurin and it beat the virus back and she was thrilled. Then she started treating her gut with a similar protocol we have discussed and she was doing great. When covid hit and the vaccine came out I asked her what she was going to do. Her head spun around and she turned into the devil. She yelled "I am going to trust science?. And so she did.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This gal and I go way back. She has long standing Epstein Barr. At one point I thought she saw the light. I convinced her to take monolaurin and it beat the virus back and she was thrilled. Then she started treating her gut with a similar protocol we have discussed and she was doing great. When covid hit and the vaccine came out I asked her what she was going to do. Her head spun around and she turned into the devil. She yelled "I am going to trust science?. And so she did.
too bad, so sad...another one bites the dust at the increasingly deadly hand of science

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Political Science.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
science7.jpeg
science8.jpeg
science15.png

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I was in one of the larger urban hospitals in the area last night to visit a friend, there were signs plastered everywhere stating that masks were mandatory. They actually handed you a mask as soon as you walk in the place. Needless to say, I stuck the mask in my pocket and just went about my business, only one Karen confronted me, I just laughed and walked away, fuck her (actually, no, wouldn't fuck her with a ten foot pole and biohazard suit). Even in here in Liberal Land, people are pretty much done with this nonsense, although the authorities will continue to beat the dead horse.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Went to my eye doctor Thursday for a checkup. Mandatory mask & spaced seating. Once you got into the exam area, one will notice that NONE of the staff & even the doctors wore masks. I inquired and was told that "they did not get official clearance" for masks to be optional for patients yet.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Musta been the cake!

33 Dead & Sick Friends Since Our Wedding Only 8 Months Ago. All 33 Vaxxed. A “Vaccine Death & Disease Cluster.”​

By Assistant Editor
Published July 22, 2022 at 12:15pm

towfiqu-barbhuiya-cOH3j5lQDYo-unsplash-1-scaled.jpg

By Wayne Allyn Root

Yes, you read correctly. There are (so far) 33 friends and relatives dead or sick since our wedding eight months ago. I’ve done the research. All 33 were vaxxed. Every one of them.

This is a “vaccine death and disease cluster.”

This is like the “Love Canal” cancer cluster of the 1970s. It can’t be ignored when you see so many people dead, or very ill in just one group.

But it has nothing to do with our wedding. Open your eyes. This is happening everywhere. Non-Covid deaths are up dramatically in the United States (and all over the world). Life insurance companies report non-Covid deaths are up 40% or more among young, working age Americans. Lincoln National reports death benefit payouts are up over 163% in the year since Covid vaccines came out. These are death increases not seen during World War II.

Read the headlines- every day a new celebrity, actor, rock star, athlete or CEO is dropping dead “suddenly and unexpectedly.” Most of them are way too young to die, or suffer strokes or heart attacks. I’m betting they all have one thing in common- they are VACCINATED.
I surfed over to TMZ.com one night this week. Here were the headlines:

*American Pickers’ Frank Fritz hospitalized after stroke.​
*“Little Women: Atlanta” star Ms. Juicy suffered stroke, out of ICU.​
*Hailey Bieber (Justin Bieber’s 25 yr old wife) had mini-stroke, underwent heart procedure.​
*“Elvis” actress Shonka Dukureh found dead in apartment at age 44.​
*Sopranos Star Tony Sirico dead.​
*”AGT” & “Voice” contestant Nolan Neal dead at 41.​

Add to the list…

*Paul Duncan, 35, former Notre Dame football star died of heart attack while jogging.​
*The autopsy of Sam Bruce, former Miami Hurricanes football player, was released. He died of a heart attack while driving in April at the age of 28.​

These were all headlines in one day this week!

Have you ever heard of anything like this in your life? This is a tsunami. This is a plague. This is a REAL pandemic. These are all relatively young Americans either suddenly dead, or very ill with the two most common side effects of the Covid vaccine (heart attacks and strokes).

Everything I have warned about on my national radio show since the first day of the vaccine has (sadly) happened. The chickens have come home to roost. The Covid vaccine is dangerous and deadly. It is the biggest disaster and failure in the history of healthcare. It is a nonstop death and injury machine.

I’ve personally compiled a detailed list of studies released by governments and medical authorities around the world that all point to three absolute conclusions:

A) The Covid vaccine is a horrible failure.
B) The Covid vaccine is dangerous and deadly.
C) Those who take two or more vaccines are much more likely to get Covid…to be hospitalized with Covid…and to die from Covid.

But it gets much worse. The vaccinated are dropping like flies from heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, cancer, and being disabled by a multitude of illness and disease.

Two of the latest credible studies show…

*The Covid vaccine damages and destroys the immune system like a form of AIDS. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9167431/
*91% of those in the UK who have died of Covid this year are triple or quadruple vaccinated: https://expose-news.com/2022/07/22/uk-gov-confirms-91percent-covid-deaths-triple-vaccinated/

Have you heard about these studies in the mainstream media? Why not?

Want to see all these credible studies pointing to a Covid vaccine disaster? I’ve compiled the most extensive list of anyone, anywhere. I’ll send it to anyone who asks.

Now we come to my personal story. It’s been only eight months since I wed my beautiful bride Cindy Parker Root. And in that time, people we know and love have been dying and suffering deadly non-Covid illness in huge numbers.

33 of them.

33 dead, or injured, crippled or disabled in only eight months. That’s a lot of friends and relatives. That’s a “death cluster” that should be investigated by scientists, MDs and the CDC. That’s a story that should garner media headlines. But wait, there’s more…

All 33 were vaccinated.

It’s important to note, I’m a conservative talk show host who has warned LOUDLY of the dangers of the vaccine since day one. So, my friends are overwhelmingly conservative and unvaccinated too. Yet the few friends I know who did choose to vaccinate are almost all dead or ill.

Just think about those percentages. The ranks of my few vaccinated friends are decimated like a platoon of Marines shredded by an enemy ambush, who came home in body bags.

Wait, here’s the clincher. Among my friends and family who are unvaccinated, not one of them has died or been sick since my wedding eight months ago.

Do you detect a pattern here? Even Democrats have to notice a pattern, right? Even Dr. Fauci has to notice a pattern, right? Even Joe Biden has to notice a pattern. Well let’s not get carried away. Nursing home patients with dementia can’t be expected to understand simple patterns.

Something is very wrong. Anyone can see it in the headlines every day. Americans are dropping dead at the highest rate in history. These are all non-Covid deaths. These are young working age Americans. And I’m betting they all have one thing in common: they’re vaccinated.

But in the end, nothing is more telling than my personal story. Call it a “vaccine death and disease cluster.”

The media needs to report on this disaster. The FDA and CDC needs to admit it’s happening. The vaccines must be stopped. But instead, they’re doubling down. Remarkably, they’re recommending Covid jabs for babies, toddlers and teens.

This is either the biggest health scam and cover-up in world history, or mass murder on a grand scale. Or both.

Wayne Allyn Root is known as “the Conservative Warrior.” Wayne’s new TV show will debut in August on Real America’s Voice TV Network. Wayne’s latest book, “The Great Patriot Protest & Boycott Book” is a #1 bestseller. Wayne is host of the nationally-syndicated “Wayne Allyn Root: Raw & Unfiltered” on USA Radio Network, daily from 6 PM to 9 PMEST, as well as the “WAR RAW” podcast. Visit ROOTforAmerica.com, or listen live at USAradio.com.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
american airlines gives up on the weather lies

American Airlines says it could take 3 years to get back to full nationwide capacity​

Staffing shortages have roiled the airline industry during the pandemic

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
american airlines gives up on the weather lies

American Airlines says it could take 3 years to get back to full nationwide capacity​

Staffing shortages have roiled the airline industry during the pandemic
All their customers will be dead by then but it would have been worse if they weren't all vaxxed and boosted!

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All their customers will be dead by then but it would have been worse if they weren't all vaxxed and boosted!
That won't matter.

The Permanent Climate Emergency will forbid public airline travel. Private jets will be deemed "essential" for persons approved by the Climate Czar (including himself, no doubt) but the m asses will have to take government-subsidized buses or choo-choo's.

Anyone who's ridden Amtrash in the last ten years, knows what that will be like.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They've been lucky, if they haven't had an experience that left them not-liking it.

I don't like to fly. When I was in the Navy, active-duty service members could travel with AMTK half-fare.

Good deal, when things work. When they don't...when the heat is off, or the dining car was bad-ordered and cut out of the train; when power breaks down and they put you all on gypsy buses (not even Greyhound or Jefferson LInes) then it's not so good.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Steve Kirsch - major study summary