• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's not poison. It is SAFE AND EFFECTIVE. SO safe and effective that after two shots and 4 boosters YOU STILL GET SICK. I mean, that should make anyone with half a brain start questioning everything.
With most people these days, especially the urban brainwashed drones, calling them half brained is being generous!

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's not poison. It is SAFE AND EFFECTIVE. SO safe and effective that after two shots and 4 boosters YOU STILL GET SICK. I mean, that should make anyone with half a brain start questioning everything.

No, just two or three functioning brain cells is all that's needed.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

One of the scariest things, aside from the realization that the world's richest people, and the institutions they control, are trying to exterminate us, is the realization that a large portion of society does not use a fraction of their brain power. Before Covid, I couldn't have imagined it.

I used to think society had progressed beyond the kind of human sacrifice performed by the Mayans and other ancient cultures. Now I'm not so sure. What's the difference between cutting someone's heart out on top of a pyramid, and encouraging a person to die of myocarditis?

At least the number of people who takes each new booster is declining, so I guess that's a ray of hope. God help us.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What I took from it is the virus is designed to become especially deadly in vaxxed populations, the more vaxxed, the deadlier it gets.

This is what us smart people on the forum have suspected all along. They will keep creating various pandemics/outbreaks and scaring people into rolling up their sleeves until they get their desired goal.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is what us smart people on the forum have suspected all along. They will keep creating a various pandemics/outbreaks and scaring people into rolling up their sleeves until they get their desired goal.
The rest of us get to watch them all drop dead around us. A dark and foreboding future await us all courtesy of the governments of the world and big pharma

Last edited:

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Call me a skeptic, but if I had four polio vaccines in a year and still got polio, I would have some questions.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Call me a skeptic, but if I had four polio vaccines in a year and still got polio, I would have some questions.

That's what a sane human being would do. But they did a good job of making people think they need it and then fooled people into thinking it must be working if you didn't die or end up hospitalized.

For me, there were two defining moments early on. One, how did they create a vaccine with 95% efficacy in roughly 7 months for a novel virus. Two, when they started doing lotteries to get people to take the jab for something with a very low fatality rate.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
That's what a sane human being would do. But they did a good job of making people think they need it and then fooled people into thinking it must be working if you didn't die or end up hospitalized.

For me, there were two defining moments early on. One, how did they create a vaccine with 95% efficacy in roughly 7 months for a novel virus. Two, when they started doing lotteries to get people to take the jab for something with a very low fatality rate.

Lotteries, free donuts, free weed, free beer. Then, when bribery didn't seem to be working, they tried shaming, telling us that we were going to kill grandma and that we were being selfish. That didn't work either, so they got nasty and said, "Take the fucking poison or lose your job".

I feel for the people who had to take it to keep their jobs, but damn, fake cards aren't that difficult to produce. I bought a ream of 110# cardstock and made one in 15 minutes.

Anyone with an ounce of sense saw this charade for what it was from the beginning.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Being antisocial is great. The more they push the more I resist. Think about it when was the last time you agreed with any of these assholes pushing this jab shit like free coke at a 70'sdisco?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Day 1 - Thursday night I developed a fever of 100 along with a good headache and aches. Went to bed early and by morning the fever broke but still had a strong headache. Drank water with a little table salt added. By mid-morning I find out my vaccinated sister tested positive for C-19 and I had been with her for a couple day on a family trip. I subsequently also test positive. I started drinking some tonic water with my normal dosage of magnesium and then zinc. Add another 2,000 mg to my 2,000 mg daily vit C and another 1,000 Vit D. Drank plenty of water and every hour for 4 hours I sat outside in the hot sun for 15 minutes or so.

Day 2- Headache completely gone but start to develop symptoms of a good head cold. Congestion, cough, sore throat.

Day 3 and 4 - Head Cold symptoms diminish. Still take the extra supplements and getting fresh air and sun.

Today - Still have some head cold symptoms but very mild. Still testing positive. I want to go for a long walk but decided rest is the best medicine. Will wait until Thursday to start walking and next week to start exercising.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The rest of us get to watch them all drop dead around us. A dark and foreboding future await us all courtesy of the governments of the world and big pharma
It give the term "Pure Bloods" a entirely different meaning.
Non-Vaxxed are Pure Bloods

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Day 1 - Thursday night I developed a fever of 100 along with a good headache and aches. Went to bed early and by morning the fever broke but still had a strong headache. Drank water with a little table salt added. By mid-morning I find out my vaccinated sister tested positive for C-19 and I had been with her for a couple day on a family trip. I subsequently also test positive. I started drinking some tonic water with my normal dosage of magnesium and then zinc. Add another 2,000 mg to my 2,000 mg daily vit C and another 1,000 Vit D. Drank plenty of water and every hour for 4 hours I sat outside in the hot sun for 15 minutes or so.

Day 2- Headache completely gone but start to develop symptoms of a good head cold. Congestion, cough, sore throat.

Day 3 and 4 - Head Cold symptoms diminish. Still take the extra supplements and getting fresh air and sun.

Today - Still have some head cold symptoms but very mild. Still testing positive. I want to go for a long walk but decided rest is the best medicine. Will wait until Thursday to start walking and next week to start exercising.
hopefully it will stay out of your chest and lungs.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Get an O2 meter and watch the levels.

If it goes below 90 you might be concerned.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just curious.. have any of the vax Nazis in your family or friends apologized?
I love her, she has made me laugh the whole pandemic

Not at all. I think they still trust the science (aka MSM/CDC) or they are afraid to admit the f'ed up. Either way, they know not to keep pushing it on me so at least I am not hearing "you should get vaccinated" anymore from friends, family, and even my doctor.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
have any of the vax Nazis in your family or friends apologized?
No. In fact, most deny that much of what was said (ex: get the jab and you won't get sick) was ever stated.
....and what's worse, refuse to even look at anything that would prove otherwise.

Trying to have a discussion with them about it works out about the same as a discussion with someone who swears that the Earth ain't round. They're delusional.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Get an O2 meter and watch the levels.

If it goes below 90 you might be concerned.
Keep it above 93-94 area and you won't have a headache. I used my torch held about 10" in front of my face & just a slight breeze.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Keep it above 93-94 area and you won't have a headache. I used my torch held about 10" in front of my face & just a slight breeze.
there's not much difference between O2 from an oxy acetylene rig and medical O2... it's a minuscule % of purity.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
By holding away from your face it gives the air you breath a higher % of oxygen and it works. Had a secretary that got migranes. Once she did it the first time she used to just call up & tell me to go get the tanks. It's actually very refreshing. 3-5 minutes does wonders.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
No. In fact, most deny that much of what was said (ex: get the jab and you won't get sick) was ever stated.
Good thing Biden said it on the TV. :rotf:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yes Oxygen Acetyalene torch. Just use the oxygen. Hold it so you can feel a SLIGHT breeze on your face & breathe for a few minutes. It raises the blood oxygen level of your blood & the headache will go away. Old welders trick to get rid of headache.

If myne got down to 92 in 5 minutes I could get it up to 95/96. Normal for me was 98 before I got sick so I had that as a benchmark. I used that oxy meter a lot monitoring myself.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1658781403173.png

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
there's not much difference between O2 from an oxy acetylene rig and medical O2... it's a minuscule % of purity.
If you go to a welding supply the cylinders on the loading dock are medical and industrial O2. They are filled from the same source but difference is the medical cylinders are emptied. The chance for cross-contamination in the industrial cylinders is 0% as anything other than pure O2 would result in a explosion. They don't take chances! We used to Tech Dive on straight air to 180-200'+ and used A LOT of industrial O2 at the deco-station to aid in out-gassing the nitrogen saturated in our systems. I spent two days in the decompression-chamber at Travis Air Force Base (headed to wheelchair) and was pretty much the end of my deep diving. Wife was so PO she doubled my life-insurance and I never had the guts to tell her I wasn't insured as we were well past the 130' sport diving limit. Our shallow-water wreck diving much safer, well other than Mr. Whitey chewing my butt.
EDIT: Because I have 2 large cylinders in the shop I went ahead and bought a regulator and mask when this whole FUBAR started. Haven't needed them luckily.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uruguay Halts COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids Under 13, Judge Demands Government Officials Turn Over Pfizer Contracts​

Uruguay suspended COVID-19 vaccines for children under 13 after a judge on Thursday issued an injunction halting vaccinations in that age group until government officials turn over its contracts with Pfizer.

By Megan Redshaw

Uruguay suspended COVID-19 vaccines for children under 13 after a judge on Thursday issued an injunction halting vaccinations in that age group until government officials turn over contracts between Pfizer and the Uruguayan government.

Uruguayan government officials and Pfizer were ordered on Wednesday to appear in court after judge Alejandro Recarey gave them 48 hours to present detailed information on Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine while the court considered an injunction request to halt COVID-19 vaccinations for children 5 and older.

The government said a confidentiality clause in the contract prevents it from producing the documents, The Washington Post reported.

According to ABC News, the judge received answers to 18 questions about the safety and chemical composition of COVID-19 vaccines, signed by Health Minister Daniel Salinas, but did not turn over the contracts.

It is unknown whether the answers provided by government officials adequately addressed the questions posed by the judge, who ultimately ordered an injunction based on what was provided.

Salinas, after the court’s ruling, strongly defended the government’s vaccination plan and criticized the judge for questioning the safety of vaccines.

Alvaro Delgado, the secretary of the presidency, said the halt is a threat to public health.

“We’re convinced that it’s crazy to suspend voluntary vaccination because it has a strong scientific backing,” Delgado said at a news conference.

Vaccinations for those older than 13 will continue, the Health Ministry said in a statement.

The government plans to appeal the decision, according to ABC News.

As The Defender reported Wednesday, judge Recarey of the Administrative Litigation Tribunal used his inquisitorial powers to demand the Uruguayan Ministry of Public Health, State Health Services Administration and the President’s Office submit all information regarding the contracts for the purchase of COVID-19 vaccines, including contractual information related to any clauses of civil indemnity or criminal impunity of the suppliers in the event of adverse effects.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
she must be related to AOC - horse face with a mouthful of tooth

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I thought Fauci was bad with his “I am science” routine

here is the New Zealand tyrant that says she is truth - trust no other (I think I read this line in a religious book once)

The inmates are running the asylums all across the world. This can't be a coincidence. These people has been deployed at key places and control what the people see and hear. The WEF/WHO and the CDC have planned well it seems and appear to have us all by the balls

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

CV19 Vax Lies Destroyed Trust Everywhere on the Planet – Steve Kirsch​

Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com Published July 23, 2022

There is much more in the 1-hour and 10-minute interview.
Join Greg Hunter from USAWatchdog.com as he goes One on One with CV19 truth warrior Steve Kirsch.