• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Only I can't see it. Guns free in Canada? The evidence shows. It's about as believable as asserting there's Freedom of Speech in Hong Kong.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
young fireman, early twenties, drops dead at his home

a week later a 46 year old fireman died at the station, but was brought back to life by his coworkers

The Houston Fire Department Mourns The Loss of Firefighter​

July 14, 2022

Houston Firefighter Malcolm S. Willis, provided by Apollo Productions.

===============================================================================

Two Houston firefighters suffer heart attacks in one week​

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I know a gal who took it and felt better the next day. FWTW...

Paxlovid often has a relapse 9-10 days out.
My Dr friend who was fully vaxxed and boosted just got covid. She took the paxlovid. I hope she doesn't relapse. :(

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just found out my eldest is pregnant, due Dec. Strong pro-vaxxer always has been. Miscarried last summer. I have a bad feeling about this.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just found out my eldest is pregnant, due Dec. Strong pro-vaxxer always has been. Miscarried last summer. I have a bad feeling about this.
Lets pray for the best Brio. I still believe a lot of saline vax were sent out.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Handguns were banned a long time ago. That's common knowledge.

My understanding, from co-workers who were hunters occasionally looking to go north of the border...is that long-guns were no longer permitted to cross under any circumstances.

I'm not up on the fine print of firearms restrictions up there; what is apparent is that they're extensive and onerous.
Handguns aren't banned. There's a few hoops to jump through but nothing major. Taking a three-day course and waiting out a background check is enough to get the license (unless something changed since I did it - I don't think anything has).

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Handguns aren't banned. There's a few hoops to jump through but nothing major. Taking a three-day course and waiting out a background check is enough to get the license (unless something changed since I did it - I don't think anything has).
Yup, and rifles don't even have to be registered.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Paxlovid is made by Fosun Pharma and is directly tied to the CCP. Actually Fosun IS the CCP. Biden signed a 500+ billion deal with them to provide jabs, test kits, Paxlovid, etc. Effectively Fosun will have the ability to turn pandemics on/off across the country. Oh, they have offices in Boston and Princeton NJ. (Posting in comments I copy/pasted)

EDIT: looks like the generic version is from India?

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wonder how many "Pure Bloods" have not gotten sick with Chapel Hill/WuFlu ? AND the "Pure Bloods" that got sick with Chapel Hill/WuFlu once, built up their natural antibodies and have not come down with another case or version of Chapel Hill/WuFlu ?
If I had It I didn't know it. What I though was the DELTA Variant turned out to be allergies.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

LEGAL ACTION IS TAKEN PLACE​

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There was a vaccination clinic in an outdoor tent at an area flea market here in CT today. I got in the faces of the workers.

Why are you giving shots based on a much earlier version of covid, we are even past omicron and into BA5 now? Will I get compensated if I am vaccine injured? Is the emergency use authorization still in effect?

I disagree with the professional class who say that we have to be nice and forgiving. These are people who are on the frontlines of injecting dangerous chemicals and biological substances into people, at least 1/5000 are disabled for life per shot according to the German scientists. It is probably much worse.

No, I don't excuse evil actors no matter how oblivious they are to the damage they are doing to society! The word will get back to the agencies and then the state coordinators and then to the feds that people don't want their $hit!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There was a vaccination clinic in an outdoor tent at an area flea market here in CT today. I got in the faces of the workers.

Why are you giving shots based on a much earlier version of covid, we are even past omicron and into BA5 now? Will I get compensated if I am vaccine injured? Is the emergency use authorization still in effect?

I disagree with the professional class who say that we have to be nice and forgiving. These are people who are on the frontlines of injecting dangerous chemicals and biological substances into people, at least 1/5000 are disabled for life per shot according to the German scientists. It is probably much worse.

No, I don't excuse evil actors no matter how oblivious they are to the damage they are doing to society! The word will get back to the agencies and then the state coordinators and then to the feds that people don't want their $hit!
What was their reaction?

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

legal action HAS taken place? Or legal action is TAKING place?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"I hear you"...and that some people get the comfort of protection from the shots. They've probably been getting a lot of push back.
Next time ask them if they have had anyone die after gioving them the shot. Ask them if they know anyone who has dies from the shot. Ask them with all the documented information do htey think they are helping people or killing them.

Make them uncomfortable. Because I get paid is not an excuse for killing a person, destroying a family, causing a vaccident, etc....

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wonder how many "Pure Bloods" have not gotten sick with Chapel Hill/WuFlu ? AND the "Pure Bloods" that got sick with Chapel Hill/WuFlu once, built up their natural antibodies and have not come down with another case or version of Chapel Hill/WuFlu ?
If I had It I didn't know it. What I though was the DELTA Variant turned out to be allergies.
I may have had it, 14 months ago.

I had a sudden attack of fever, shortness of breath, seemingly, some dulling of any sense of smell. It hit suddenly - I was in town, running errands on my motorcycle. That was a frightening feeling - you can drive a car, dizzy, but not so much a motorcycle.

I beat feet home, loaded up on aspirin, ate double-doses of horse paste, had the zinc, an extra hit of D3...I had just started taking D3, and I wasn't yet using a sinus rinse...but, the symptoms passed in 20 hours. I'll never know. I didn't have an oxygen-saturation meter at the time, either.

But since then, even though being inside with likely carriers, as well as plenty of Jab-ees (government offices) who carry the ADE strains...I have had nothing.

At this point, I'm not expecting to be getting anything - at least not until my horsey paste and quercitin stash runs out. I had hoped we'd be through it by now, but we're now learning, the Jab is to PERPETUATE it, not cure it or protect from it.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

legal action HAS taken place? Or legal action is TAKING place?
Don't shoot the messenger. IDK, I didn't write it. I just copied the article for here.
I think the article is from Europe and they don't speak or write English as good as me and you. :D

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Farm supply stores carry Horsepaste here in KY.
It's hit-and-miss here.

Many months ago, when I got a vibe the goobermint would make the horse paste a veterinary prescription item, or put other restrictions on it...I started stocking up. Hit four of the major chain farm-and-fleet stores in my hundred-mile area.

I still have half that. But I only have a couple months of NAC left, and quercetin....I'm just starting my last bottle. How hard IT will be to replace, remains to be seen.

Who knows what's going on. If the old botoxed lush flying to Taiwan gets the nuke war that party wants, with China, now that Vlad ain't playing...all bets are off.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't have an oxygen-saturation meter at the time, either.
You'd know it if you had low Oxygen... symptoms are 'you can't catch your breath'... Gasping for air.

It's really pneumonia - sort of a walking pneumonia that damages lung tissue.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't have an oxygen-saturation meter at the time, either.
You'd know it if you had low Oxygen... symptoms are 'you can't catch your breath'... Gasping for air.
The way I described it to people after I had it, was that I could not take a deep enough breath to be able to blow my nose.
...and the wheezing. Never had that before.
....but it all went away as quickly as it came on after I started using the liquid quercetin.

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Two months ago, a very good friend of mine died unexpectedly. A neighbor found him dead, sitting on the toilet after his family became concerned they had not heard from him for a while. He was a very dear friend to me...we were riding buddies, me on my sport tourer and him on his vintage Yammy. He was in his mid 60's, never mentioned any health issues aside from beating cancer a few years ago.

It has now been over two months since he died and the coroner has yet to release his cause of death. After speaking to his family, they said it will still be several months before a cause of death is claimed by the coroner. He was jabbed, of course. I last saw him less than two weeks before he died...he was perfectly fine. Never mentioned any heart or general health issues to me....yet he died on the toilet. He was not old. Why can't the coroner give us an answer? How long does it take to assess a cause of death usually?

I read stories about these unexplained deaths....now I am experiencing it. Something is not right.

Edit: Coroners are absolutely complicit. They need to start telling the world what they are seeing. The autopsies, classified as SADS or some other meaningless jargon need to be clarified. This is unacceptable. Something very sinister is taking place.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Two months ago, a very good friend of mine died unexpectedly. A neighbor found him dead, sitting on the toilet after his family became concerned they had not heard from him for a while. He was a very dear friend to me...we were riding buddies, me on my sport tourer and him on his vintage Yammy. He was in his mid 60's, never mentioned any health issues aside from beating cancer a few years ago.

It has now been over two months since he died and the coroner has yet to release his cause of death. After speaking to his family, they said it will still be several months before a cause of death is claimed by the coroner. He was jabbed, of course. I last saw him less than two weeks before he died...he was perfectly fine. Never mentioned any heart or general health issues to me....yet he died on the toilet. He was not old. Why can't the coroner give us an answer? How long does it take to assess a cause of death usually?

I read stories about these unexplained deaths....now I am experiencing it. Something is not right.

Edit: Coroners are absolutely complicit. They need to start telling the world what they are seeing. The autopsies, classified as SADS or some other meaningless jargon need to be clarified. This is unacceptable. Something very sinister is taking place.

Sadly coroners are both far behind, because apocalypse and all, and easily bought. How else does a double tap get ruled a suicide? The mother WEF'ers took over seemingly unimportant jobs such as these and put in place systems to make them compliant.

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Sadly coroners are both far behind, because apocalypse and all, and easily bought. How else does a double tap get ruled a suicide? The mother WEF'ers took over seemingly unimportant jobs such as these and put in place systems to make them compliant.
Rest in peace my friend. I miss you dearly.
IMG_20200321_152718.jpg

Last edited: