• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
+1 for the vintage 914

Your friend had taste
The 914 belongs to another buddy. The 400 was his. Yeah, my bros do have good taste in internal combustion fun. I'm just a gen-x retard tagging along for the ride with some veterans. Commiefornia has not robbed us of our spirit.

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
"No job is worth it"

I was denied unemployment by my FAGMAN job. I was at the pinnacle of the tech world.

The excuse from my employer is: "You were discharged from your last job with XXX because you broke a reasonable employer rule. (Getting jabbed with an experimental substance with zero long term data.)"

Welcome to 2022. This is how we are made obsolete, even after years of exemplary performance.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"No job is worth it"

I was denied unemployment by my FAGMAN job. I was at the pinnacle of the tech world.

The excuse from my employer is: "You were discharged from your last job with XXX because you broke a reasonable employer rule. (Getting jabbed with an experimental substance with zero long term data.)"

Welcome to 2022. This is how we are made obsolete, even after years of exemplary performance.

Lots of lawsuits going and a few wins already. Might be worth the time. Or just find a new employer who doesnt worship mother WEFers.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Speaking of recent deaths:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Mentioned in these links someone says IVM treats Monkey Pox?:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mentioned in these links someone says IVM treats Monkey Pox?:
If virus' all replicate by hi-jacking ones cells to do their bidding, it would make sense that substances that work to inhibit that process would help ones body to fight the infection.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
WOW, that's a tough video to watch. Such a pretty young girl, you can see the pain in her eyes and hear it in her voice

It is in a way. That is exactly what I said on here like a year ago. Perhaps I should have yelled it louder on some rooftops... But I would just have been shouted down and called crazy by most people. Darned if you do and darned if you don't.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Prepping the sheep
1659443280221.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
WOW, that's a tough video to watch. Such a pretty young girl, you can see the pain in her eyes and hear it in her voice

At some point the light bulb will come on for millions all about the same time........
When that happens........ I think those the jabbed believe are responsible for their injuries, family members death, job loss or whatever will face the wrath of an out of control angry, hell bent on revenge citizens.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
At some point the light bulb will come on for millions all about the same time........
When that happens........ I think those the jabbed believe are responsible for their injuries, family members death, job loss or whatever will face the wrath of an out of control angry, hell bent on revenge citizens.

The clot shot companies are the only entities in the US that cannot be directly sued at this point. Remove the EAU and the house of cards collapses.
When that lightbulb does go on, the EAU isn't going to save big pharma and the politicians that pushed poison into the arms of the people from the revenge of those people that are left alive

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"No job is worth it"

Can you start your own company ? FUQ any NDA.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Rest in peace my friend. I miss you dearly.
View attachment 269570
The striking thing about that photo...over and above what he's sitting on; similar to my first bike, love to have another...

...is that, this is a man who's both athletic and wealthy. He lived in a fine home; had money for expensive hobbies and autos.

He dies of the quack-vaxx and, not even an autopsy. NO concern.

This Satanic vetch is turning into the Great Equalizer in ways we never expected, and didn't want to see.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We have a throw away society at this point with calloused pos people controlling society without mercy unless they get a lot of bad publicity.

Another tale from the crypt from Fauci on how Americans are not trusting of government.

I'm praying that, in the end, Fauci suffers the same fate as Mussolini did!
1659482844790.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We have a throw away society at this point with calloused pos people controlling society without mercy unless they get a lot of bad publicity.

Another tale from the crypt from Fauci on how Americans are not trusting of government.

"...“It’s very difficult to get people to adhere to commonsense public health measures,” Fauci declared:

After spending two years forcing vaccine and mask mandates on the American people, Anthony Fauci complains about "misinformation" and how Americans just won't "adhere" pic.twitter.com/9AoRLhK2o1
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 1, 2022
"Hey, FAUCI take another jab and DIE ! PLEASE !

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Due to his own misinformation. Therefore it is his own fault.

A good comment from your link:

Fauci...blaming “misinformation” for influencing people to ditch face coverings and avoid vaccines.
:::

HE'S EXACLTY RIGHT!

PROOF!

May 2021 - “When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health and that of the family but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community,” Fauci said. “In other words, you become a dead end to the virus
Fact Checked: FALSE

DR. FAUCI: Well, what's happened, there's been an accumulation of data on showing in the real-world effectiveness of the vaccines. It is even better than in the clinical trials, well over 90% protecting you against disease, number one

Number two, a number of papers have come out in the past couple of weeks showing that the vaccine protects even against the variants that are circulating

And thirdly, we're seeing that it is very unlikely that a vaccinated person, even if there's a breakthrough infection, would transmit it to someone else.

>>>>
ALL FOUR of the core arguments for "everyone getting vaccinated" WERE A F'KING LIE!
>>>>

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Due to his own misinformation. Therefore it is his own fault.

A good comment from your link:

Fauci...blaming “misinformation” for influencing people to ditch face coverings and avoid vaccines.
:::

HE'S EXACLTY RIGHT!

PROOF!

>>>>
ALL FOUR of the core arguments for "everyone getting vaccinated" WERE A F'KING LIE!
>>>>
I was thinking about this, this afternoon.

How many people are going to believe ANYTHING, that this quack or this government, now says about Monkeyshines-Pox? This is so obviously staged, it would be disbelieved even if we hadn't just been through a Chinese fire-drill over the other.

Now, we have the usual pseudo-event steps. Dire mediuh warnings. The grifting pharma companies, already have the Majik Bullett - another mRNA Jab.

Now it's HERE. And it's an EEE-MERGE-N-CEE in two states and NYC.

RIGHT ON CUE.

Next comes the Face Diaper Czar and new, updated Vaxx Passports. Soon to be put on a flash drive on your neck. And soon thereafter, on an embedded chip. Fer yer Perteckshun, dontcha know.

HOW MANY people are going to fall for it? Can we PLEASE have some street justice on these genocidists and their agents?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
HOW MANY people are going to fall for it?
Perhaps not as many as one might at first assume.

If this data is correct, most initial jabbees haven't followed through with all the jabs.
(from the comment section of the article posted above)

July 28, 2022 – US “Vaccination” rates – CDC
1 shot – 262,000,000
2 shots – 223,000,000
^^^39,000,000 people have refused the second shot?
39 Million people became “anti-vaxers” due to some “adverse reaction” with that initial shot?
How many died?

3 shots = 108,000,000
^^^115,000,000 people said “NO!” to the third shot?
Why?

4 shots = 34,000,000
^^^74,000,000 people said “NO!” to the fourth shot?
That's 69% refused their “life saving” fourth shot?

Only 13% of the of the initial 262M kept their faith all the way to the 4th shot!
Said another way, 87% of the initial believers have "lost faith" in the "vaccines"

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-people-additional-dose-totalpop

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
So 2/3 of the US is vaccinated

That’s sick

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"...“It’s very difficult to get people to adhere to commonsense public health measures,” Fauci declared:
and this is a problem because...?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
So 2/3 of the US is vaccinated

That’s sick
2/3rds is what I expected from the beginning.
...but what is important in the stats I posted is the drop off in the numbers of those taking it.

The vast majority are not on-board with continued jabs.

If it had been a one-and-done jab, and it was truly as effective as originally claimed, they'd have likely gotten far more than 2/3rds.
....but as it stands, too many that got the jabs in the hopes of things quickly returning to normal, have seen that it was grossly over-sold.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

If this data is correct, most initial jabbees haven't followed through with all the jabs.

1 shot – 262,000,000
2 shots – 223,000,000
39 Million people became “anti-vaxers” due to some “adverse reaction” with that initial shot?
How many died?

3 shots = 108,000,000
Why?

4 shots = 34,000,000

Only 13% of the of the initial 262M kept their faith all the way to the 4th shot!
Said another way, 87% of the initial believers have "lost faith" in the "vaccines"

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-people-additional-dose-totalpop

It's remarkable that the CDDC actually put this out there. Can you see how fluid their propaganda is? When the MSM talks about being "fully vaxxed", they mean 4 shots - since they are trying to pressure the lame and gullible to keep getting poisoned. And yet, the CDC has reinterpreted "fully vaxxed" to be 2 shots for purposes of their public tracking data, that way they can claim success, since 223M of 261M ppl satisfy their criteria. Not much different than Pretend Prez claiming that we're not really in a recession since we've created x million new jobs in the past year!

These government bastards will say anything and do anything to further their agenda, including the use of conflicting definitions when it suits them. But, even when they try to lie, they make a mess of it and end up revealing the truth - which is that only 20M of 330M ppl, less than 10% of the entire population have fully complied with their death decrees. This is pretty damn encouraging actually, but very bad for the 20M - I expect a decent portion of them will end with Sudden Adult Death Syndrome......and on that topic, here is a classic disinformation piece that attempts to debunk the theory that SADS arose due to the covid jab...

First, they cleverly claim that SADS is "trending", without defining what that means. If you didn't know better, you'd think it was just an innocent uptick in social media hits and not people actually dying. Nice one. Then, the redefinition trick - wait, SADS doesn't mean what you thnk, it's sudden arrhythmia death syndrome, not adult death syndrome....which they punctuate with font tricks....wow, real subtle!

1659497584762.png

See, you were worried over nothing! It's nothing but an irregular heartbeat.
They shutdown discussion not by addressing statistics about vaxx deaths, but by reframing the discussion

There is no punishment too harsh for Fauci ("the sexiest man in america", remember that doozy?) and everyone else that has pushed and persecuted people for not signing on to this lunacy.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering how many of those who didn't take their following/subsequent jabs were already dead or disabled from the previous one(s)...

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
  • COVID Jabs
  • Monkeypox
  • Shingles
Musings on social media making a connection between the vaxx and increased incidence of monkey flu and shingles?

I only ask because yesterday my neighbor mentioned a friend of hers getting diagnosed with shingles and shingles seems to be popping up on social media feeds all of a sudden. No coincidences, right?

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

1 shot – 262,000,000
2 shots – 223,000,000
How many died?

3 shots = 108,000,000
Why?

4 shots = 34,000,000

Good analysis of the numbers.

Provides a bit of hope, too - suggesting that this repeat act won't be so wonderfully successful.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got an autocall yesterday to schedule my shingles shot..........
Turdeau happily announcing parents can schedule their childrens' first vaxx for just after their fifth birthday. Just days!!!
My b-i-l got shingles last summer. Poor stupid muppet.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Turdeau happily announcing parents can schedule their childrens' first vaxx for just after their fifth birthday. Just days!!!
My b-i-l got shingles last summer. Poor stupid muppet.

Do you mean Canada hasn't approved it yet for 6 months to 5 years old? Pretty sure the US started maiming them months ago.