• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Andrew Moulden ( lots of letters appear after his name : )

All vaccines ( and other conditions / contaminants ) cause ISCHEMIA

All vaccines
( and other conditions / contaminants ) cause STROKE

STROKE of the Kidney
STROKE of the Liver
STROKE of the Pancreas
STROKE everywhere in general tissue

seems Moulden figured something out and so his breathing privileges were discontinued

2 Hour Video

some of what he said in the above video may be why he died " before his time "

I've not yet watched part 3 of the 3 part Video series.

2 Hour Video

1 Hour 53.5 Minute Video

was Moulden selling " Snake Oil "

I think were he selling " Snake Oil " ((( they ))) would not have Kilt him

FWIW
YMMV

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed, but a lot of local media/TV types suddenly look awful. I guess i have more noticed guys but that may be because they are less likely to hide it.

The meterologist on right now is a good example. Hes blown up like a ballon and gotten a bunch of grey hair. Looks kinda like Drew Carey now, who also last commercial looked way worse. They look very bloated and rapidly aged.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The metwrologist on right now is a good example. Hes blown up like a ballon and gotten a bunch of grey hair.

Yes, I've also noticed sudden gray hair in some people. I can't prove it's the injection, but I certainly wonder.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I've also noticed sudden gray hair in some people. I can't prove it's the injection, but I certainly wonder.
My poor brother in law, shingles, appendicitis and now cancer just since the jab came out. But he's got all the boosters. I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

@Avalon You should change the thread title to 'The Vaccine Injuries Have Started'
lol

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-08-15_08-19-07.jpg

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't believe bourla cares how many he and his corp kill and maim as long as they make tons of money from the venture...

The odds he's pure psychopath are astronomically high.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
"1 in every 482 Vaccinated People died within 1 Month of Covid-19 Vaccination in England according to the UK Government"

I don’t get it

when the first person yells the emperor has no clothes, it’s the high sign that’s its ok to talk about and admit it

here we’ve got governments and pundits and proof providers (Steve Kirsch) and everyone is still playing deaf dumb and blind

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
"1 in every 482 Vaccinated People died within 1 Month of Covid-19 Vaccination in England according to the UK Government"
I consider this a BS report just as misleading as what the pro vaxxers put out. Upon reading it, you're supposed to think that the vax killed 1 out of every 482 who took it, within a month. Less than a minute with a calculator will tell you that using an average life expectancy of 75 years (900 months), one out of every 900 people will die every month anyway, cutting away half of what you're supposed to be thinking from the headline. The rest of the article is difficult for me to follow and seems to include a lot of assumptions. My takeaway is if they don't account for such an obvious error, what other factors aren't they accounting for?

I'm not disagreeing that the shot kills people. Trying to prove it with pre-teen logic isn't very convincing.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Did your friends abandon you over Covid mania?

By Tom Woods

Some people truly lost everything during the Covid mania -- their jobs, their businesses, their savings, their families, even their very lives.

For many of us, the losses were substantial and tragic, but did not rise to the level of the truly catastrophic.

Yet those losses count, too.

Someone really should collect a series of ordinary people's testimonies into a book called COVID Stories.

When I came across a Twitter thread of an ordinary person sharing personal stories of mini-tragedies, I thought I would share it with you:

In no particular order:

I was not allowed to volunteer at my kids’ schools for over a year because I wasn’t vaccinated.

A family refused to carpool with us because they said they were “uncomfortable” with their son sharing a car with us. We had been ratted out by a mutual friend who said to the other mom, “Well, you do know they aren’t vaccinated, right?”

We were uninvited by good friends to share a vacation house with them; a long standing tradition was ended over medical choice. They all got Covid anyway, of course.

My daughter couldn’t attend a theater production with her school’s theater company because of the rules at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.

50% of the restaurants (and many businesses) in our neighborhood were off limits to us. I won’t forget which ones.

We had to eat ice cold lunches, out of a backpack huddled outside with frozen hands when we skied at a Vail Mountain resort because we weren’t allowed inside the lodges. I could never get warm. I bailed on the rest of the season after just using two days of my pass -- wasn’t worth it.

I wasn’t allowed to stay in a hotel or eat in any restaurant for a work trip to DC; I had to cancel it altogether as it made travel there impossible.

My husband, having trained already for six months, was banned from participating in an Ironman event.

A group of his friends told him over text that he was endangering them and their families and they told him he couldn’t stay in the Airbnb with them for a trip they had been planning. They no longer speak to him.

I was called a conspiracy theorist by dear friends and was left in the dust by them socially. I would have given one of my kidneys to these friends; they cut me off over a vax that didn’t stop transmission or infection.

My teens experienced unbelievable amounts of stress regarding “being found out” by their peers for not being vaxed. They usually lied and said they were in order not be shunned or called the derogatory and bigoted term of “anti-vaxer.” I didn’t blame them.

We didn’t book a trip to a friend’s son’s bar mitzvah in NY because we wouldn’t have been allowed inside the venue. By the time NYC dropped the mandate, it was too late to book travel. (I still wouldn’t be allowed to work there because #Science).

I was disinvited to annual women’s fitness trip that I had been attending for years because of my personal medical choices and despite having already had Covid. I was told I could attend this next one “as long as the guidance doesn’t change.” How generous.

Oh, and my husband was fired from his job at a Fortune 500 for not getting vaxed, despite the fact that he worked 100% from home and offered to test before any meetings or travel. (This rule only applied to US employees except for those in Texas, because #Science.)

So, yes, I am seething a bit right now having read the CDC’s new guidance knowing that this was what the guidance should have been all along (minus the ridiculous masking). I want apologies and I want assurances that this won’t happen again. I know that won’t come, though.

Surely all of us can relate to these kinds of stories.

One person whose suffering has been truly awful to behold is the great Clifton Duncan, the talented Broadway actor who lost everything when he refused to be forced to get the shots.

He's now back to waiting tables.

He has a podcast, though, and I thought I would take this opportunity to let you know about it. In particular, he recently released an episode with Pamela Everett Goodman, a 40-year-veteran of the entertainment industry. In her case, it's not enough to say that Covidianism and mandates killed Broadway. They also killed her stepson.

It's harrowing listening, but we cannot simply turn away.

Give it a click:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtOKcDF4BGQ

Tom Woods

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Tone-deaf idiot.

Probably autistic. I say that because he can't see how phony, how scripted, how insincere and how FALSE is that catch-phrase.
I don't think you're giving the autists enough credit.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did your friends abandon you over Covid mania?

By Tom Woods

Some people truly lost everything during the Covid mania -- their jobs, their businesses, their savings, their families, even their very lives.

For many of us, the losses were substantial and tragic, but did not rise to the level of the truly catastrophic.

Yet those losses count, too.

Someone really should collect a series of ordinary people's testimonies into a book called COVID Stories.

When I came across a Twitter thread of an ordinary person sharing personal stories of mini-tragedies, I thought I would share it with you:

In no particular order:

I was not allowed to volunteer at my kids’ schools for over a year because I wasn’t vaccinated.

A family refused to carpool with us because they said they were “uncomfortable” with their son sharing a car with us. We had been ratted out by a mutual friend who said to the other mom, “Well, you do know they aren’t vaccinated, right?”

We were uninvited by good friends to share a vacation house with them; a long standing tradition was ended over medical choice. They all got Covid anyway, of course.

My daughter couldn’t attend a theater production with her school’s theater company because of the rules at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.

50% of the restaurants (and many businesses) in our neighborhood were off limits to us. I won’t forget which ones.

We had to eat ice cold lunches, out of a backpack huddled outside with frozen hands when we skied at a Vail Mountain resort because we weren’t allowed inside the lodges. I could never get warm. I bailed on the rest of the season after just using two days of my pass -- wasn’t worth it.

I wasn’t allowed to stay in a hotel or eat in any restaurant for a work trip to DC; I had to cancel it altogether as it made travel there impossible.

My husband, having trained already for six months, was banned from participating in an Ironman event.

A group of his friends told him over text that he was endangering them and their families and they told him he couldn’t stay in the Airbnb with them for a trip they had been planning. They no longer speak to him.

I was called a conspiracy theorist by dear friends and was left in the dust by them socially. I would have given one of my kidneys to these friends; they cut me off over a vax that didn’t stop transmission or infection.

My teens experienced unbelievable amounts of stress regarding “being found out” by their peers for not being vaxed. They usually lied and said they were in order not be shunned or called the derogatory and bigoted term of “anti-vaxer.” I didn’t blame them.

We didn’t book a trip to a friend’s son’s bar mitzvah in NY because we wouldn’t have been allowed inside the venue. By the time NYC dropped the mandate, it was too late to book travel. (I still wouldn’t be allowed to work there because #Science).

I was disinvited to annual women’s fitness trip that I had been attending for years because of my personal medical choices and despite having already had Covid. I was told I could attend this next one “as long as the guidance doesn’t change.” How generous.

Oh, and my husband was fired from his job at a Fortune 500 for not getting vaxed, despite the fact that he worked 100% from home and offered to test before any meetings or travel. (This rule only applied to US employees except for those in Texas, because #Science.)

So, yes, I am seething a bit right now having read the CDC’s new guidance knowing that this was what the guidance should have been all along (minus the ridiculous masking). I want apologies and I want assurances that this won’t happen again. I know that won’t come, though.

Surely all of us can relate to these kinds of stories.

One person whose suffering has been truly awful to behold is the great Clifton Duncan, the talented Broadway actor who lost everything when he refused to be forced to get the shots.

He's now back to waiting tables.

He has a podcast, though, and I thought I would take this opportunity to let you know about it. In particular, he recently released an episode with Pamela Everett Goodman, a 40-year-veteran of the entertainment industry. In her case, it's not enough to say that Covidianism and mandates killed Broadway. They also killed her stepson.

It's harrowing listening, but we cannot simply turn away.

Give it a click:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtOKcDF4BGQ

Tom Woods

There's a local convenience store chain I will no longer patronize due to their bolshevik-like behavior/policies. Speedway will never get another dime from me.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There's a local convenience store chain I will no longer patronize due to their bolshevik-like behavior/policies. Speedway will never get another dime from me.
Why, what the hell did they do?

Speedway was the biggest chain in Northeastern Ohio. A lot of times it was the only place to get gas, and/or coffee. Especially at the freakish hours I worked...say, called in at three in the morning. No gas, no time for coffee, no food in the house, so no lunch packed. Speedway would answer all that. Not always well, but you take what you can get. And you're grateful that you can get gas at that hour. Twenty years earlier, I probably couldn't have.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why, what the hell did they do?

Speedway was the biggest chain in Northeastern Ohio. A lot of times it was the only place to get gas, and/or coffee. Especially at the freakish hours I worked...say, called in at three in the morning. No gas, no time for coffee, no food in the house, so no lunch packed. Speedway would answer all that. Not always well, but you take what you can get. And you're grateful that you can get gas at that hour. Twenty years earlier, I probably couldn't have.

Their corporate policy had morons standing behind bullet proof plexiglass refusing service to anyone not wearing a face diaper because #Science.

No thank you. Stupid should hurt. They even fired people for refusing to get vaxxed. They can keep their bad food and service. It costs less at the station down the road even though the price is a little higher.

Last edited:

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
30% cardiac injuries in Thailand study, apparently hits youths the hardest whose hearts are just developing:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You're sick because the vaccines... they're verking!

First Lady Jill Biden Tests Positive for COVID-19, Will Isolate in South Carolina​

Dr. Biden began to develop cold-like symptoms Monday evening, nearly a month after the president first tested positive for COVID-19​

By Aaron Parsley

Published on August 16, 2022

First Lady Jill Biden has tested positive for COVID-19.

"After testing negative for COVID-19 on Monday during her regular testing cadence, the First Lady began to develop cold-like symptoms late in the evening," read a Tuesday morning statement from her communications director, Elizabeth Alexander. "She tested negative again on a rapid antigen test, but a PCR test came back positive."

Currently, she is only experiencing minor symptoms, Alexander said.

Calypso Jones

Reaction score
I talked with someone at the hardware store today that I hadn't seen in a couple of months. Offered my condolences on the passing of his father. He didn't die of vivid, btw. The man offered me a handshake and I accepted. It's been a half a year since a gesture like that came about. The only thing I can think is he must not be afraid of little, old me.
i never locked down, i never wore masks, i never gave up personal contact. Matter of fact I ran into some friends of like mind to my own..three of us...we stood there in Walmart in the aisle before you go into the cash registers...and talked and laughed and then we hugged each other good bye...and i noticed one woman standing back and we were her total focus...just standing there in her mask watching us do the unthinkable, the prohibited!! and we were having a good time.

Last edited:

Calypso Jones

Reaction score
I guess more and more evidence is coming out all the time that those of us skeptical of the scamdemic, those of us who refused to obey the masking and other ridiculous rules, those of us who refused to take the poison shot...................were right.

If i saw an arrow in the aisle...i went down that aisle against the arrow. And no one said a thing to me.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You're sick because the vaccines... they're verking!

First Lady Jill Biden Tests Positive for COVID-19, Will Isolate in South Carolina​

Dr. Biden began to develop cold-like symptoms Monday evening, nearly a month after the president first tested positive for COVID-19​

By Aaron Parsley

Published on August 16, 2022

First Lady Jill Biden has tested positive for COVID-19.

"After testing negative for COVID-19 on Monday during her regular testing cadence, the First Lady began to develop cold-like symptoms late in the evening," read a Tuesday morning statement from her communications director, Elizabeth Alexander. "She tested negative again on a rapid antigen test, but a PCR test came back positive."

Currently, she is only experiencing minor symptoms, Alexander said.

The second-best thing that could happen, beyond Depends assuming ambient temperature...would be this miserable, stupid woman so doing. Leaving Brandon to stand on his own merits and abilities, now.

SHOW the world what a sinister farce that party and the Beltway cadre, have become.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Their corporate policy had morons standing behind bullet proof plexiglass refusing service to anyone not wearing a face diaper because #Science.

No thank you. Stupid should hurt. They even fired people for refusing to get vaxxed. They can keep their bad food and service. It costs less at the station down the road even though the price is a little higher.

That was everywhere.

The two big chains here, Holiday and Town Pump, did exactly the same - except for firing Refusniks. That was made illegal by Montana law. A last gasp of rational conservatism?

But all the plexiglass; all the face-diapered idiots. I got tossed out of Ace Hardware for not having an **APPROVED** Fauci-Filter on. This, a store that was always full of friendly, helpful staff. It's hard to boycott places like that when it's the only game in town; but it has sure changed my worldview.

Just know, any sort of chain store or operation...is NOT "your neighbors and friends," never mind the advertising. It's a large corporation, and probably Woke, and probably on board with the ESG of WEF and SOROS.

Because that's how the system rolls. Size, plus debt, plus leverage, plus madness at the top rungs...plus the leveraged wealth of the Globalists, who have money without work, and too much time, and no contact with reality...it all takes us to this.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That was everywhere.

The two big chains here, Holiday and Town Pump, did exactly the same - except for firing Refusniks. That was made illegal by Montana law. A last gasp of rational conservatism?

But all the plexiglass; all the face-diapered idiots. I got tossed out of Ace Hardware for not having an **APPROVED** Fauci-Filter on. This, a store that was always full of friendly, helpful staff. It's hard to boycott places like that when it's the only game in town; but it has sure changed my worldview.

Just know, any sort of chain store or operation...is NOT "your neighbors and friends," never mind the advertising. It's a large corporation, and probably Woke, and probably on board with the ESG of WEF and SOROS.

Because that's how the system rolls. Size, plus debt, plus leverage, plus madness at the top rungs...plus the leveraged wealth of the Globalists, who have money without work, and too much time, and no contact with reality...it all takes us to this.

Well just about everyone "required" masks. But few of them refused to sell you anything because of lack of compliance. Speedway did. So, I just don't spend any money there. I encourage others to do the same.

i never locked down, i never wore masks, i never gave up personal contact. Matter of fact Ran into a friend of like mind to my own..three of us...we stood there in Walmart in the aisle before you go into the cash registers...and talked and laughed and then we hugged each other good bye...and i noticed one woman standing back and we were her total focus...just standing there in her mask watching us do the unthinkable, the prohibited!! and we were having a good time.

Same here. I called it horse shit from the start. I refused to give up my personal liberty to spare someone else of their ignorance and fear.

Now I counsel my children to pick their close friends wisely. No boyfriend or girlfriend with the jab. It's about preserving the family line.

Last edited:

Calypso Jones

Reaction score
They'll use that non-eye-blinking AI then....

AI did you hear last nite on news that 'they' are going to be using 'AI in schools that will detect weapon's? THey may, but they will really start using them in venues to detect who is wearing concealed and then punish accordingly. World is getting more like the future world in Terminator all the time.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

how in the world did anyone think this was a good idea? I so hope and pray that Liz is kicked to curb hard this evening.

I didn't know that dumbass was still alive.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score