• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ivermectin 1.87% horse paste is back at Tractor Supply. Instead of %5.99 it's $9.99.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Former Washington State Coach Nick Rolovich Files $25 Million Lawsuit After He was Fired for Refusing COVID Jab​

By Jim Hoft
Published August 16, 2022 at 12:15pm
333 Comments
ShareTweetShare to Gab
Screen-Shot-2022-08-16-at-12.01.53-PM.jpg

Source: Getty Images
Washington State Coach Nick Rolvich, its highest-paid employee, and four of his assistants were fired last year for not getting the Covid-19 jab. Radical leaders at Washington State University sided with Governor Inslee and fired their head football coach.
Washington state employees who have failed to comply with COVID-19 vaccination mandates in the workplace won’t be able to get unemployment benefits.
“The vast majority of people will not be eligible for unemployment compensation,” Gov. Jay Inslee said during a news conference. “So people will be without a paycheck the day that they are discharged.”
Last week, after being fired last year for refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19, former Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich filed a lawsuit against the university claiming $25 million for wrongful termination.
TRENDING: PHOTOS: Liz Cheney Takes Her Dad With Her to Vote in Wyoming - Lectures Americans on Democracy
“At the time of his firing, Rolovich was subject to a five-year contract with three seasons remaining and was paid $3.2 million per year — the highest public salary in the state. He had coached 11 games with the Cougars over two seasons,” the Defender reported.
“Rolovich’s attorney, Brian Fahling, said at the time his client would take legal action for religious discrimination. He filed a 34-page letter with the university appealing the university’s decision to fire Rolovich, but the appeal was denied,” the outlet added.
From the Eat the Damn Salad:
So many were forced out of their jobs for not getting the jab. Nick Rolovich, former Washington State football coach, was among those and he is punching back!
From NOT THE BEE: “Nearly a year after the enforcement of Washington’s insane vaccine mandate resulted in the school forcing him out, Rolovich is suing the school for wrongful termination.”
This is not going to end well for many businesses, schools, hospitals, you name it. And it shouldn’t end well! Especially since the new CDC guidelines for exposure and positive tests for covid basically say take caution but no quarantine whether or not you are vaccinated.
Health and wellness is at the forefront at EATTHEDAMNSALAD however what we saw in the name of health in wellness the past 2 years was absurd. We had the “vaccine” available if you wanted it but making it mandatory crossed the line and this is probably the beginning.
The state of Washington and its thoroughly unstable governor Jay Inslee has gone the furthest of any state in forcing people to get the Fauci ouchie to keep their job.
They wouldn’t even respect a claim of religious exemption which they have no right to question.
Thankfully, someone is fighting back and attempting to get retribution for these insane policies.
IMHO, if they won’t mandate healthy eating and basic exercise, don’t mandate an experimental shot!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1660698594705.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
^^ this is great and all but until the tyrant that issued the order is fined or sanctioned personally (no taxpayer dollars - your own dollars or your own liability insurance) then there’s no reason for them to stop pushing the envelope

The have no shame and embarrassment for being ruled against isn’t enough

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Military Doctor Testifies under Oath That She Was ORDERED To ‘Cover up’ Vaccine Injuries through Biden Admin Directive​

JULY 24, 2022
Vaccine Injuries

Join Us On Telegram
Dr. Theresa Long, medical officer with the United States military, has testified in court that she was ordered by a superior to suppress Covid-19 vaccine injuries following the Biden regime’s mandate.
Dr. Long also testified that the data is showing that deaths of military members from the vaccines exceed deaths from COVID-19 itself.
The DoD downplayed Dr. Long’s conclusions, saying the increase in vaccine injuries was caused by a “glitch in the database.”
During the all-day hearing, Liberty Counsel presented compelling testimony from the Navy Commander of a surface warship and three military flight surgeons, Lt. Col. Peter Chambers, Lt. Col. Teresa Long and Col. (Ret.) Stewart Tankersley, M.D. In contrast, the DOD declined to present witnesses.
Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel Mat Staver said in an interview with the Blaze’s Daniel Horowitz that there have been three hearings in this case, and the DoD has not yet offered a single witness. Instead of witnesses, the government “sends these declarations,” Staver explained. He said the judge has urged them to bring live witnesses to court so they can be cross examined, but they just refuse to do it. “So they send these declarations that some JAG attorney writes, and somebody in the military signs off on them.”
Staver said that the information the DoD has been presenting in court is “outdated, wrong, and would really be subject to dismantling under cross examination.” He added that cross examinations of his witnesses have only made their case stronger. “So they really don’t have anything to cross examine our witnesses with,” he said.
Staver told Horowitz that Judge Merryday has chastised the DoD lawyers during the hearings, telling them they have “a frail case,” and are “acting as though they are above the law.”
Dr. Theresa Long, a flight surgeon who holds a master’s degree in Public Health and is specially trained in the DMED, gave emotional testimony on March 10.
She and two other flight surgeons reviewed DMED last year and made some stunning discoveries about the high incidence of apparent vaccine injuries among members of the military.
According to the whistleblowers, certain disorders spiked after the vaccine mandate went into effect, including miscarriages and cancers, and neurological problems which increased by 1000 percent.
Dr. Long testified that she was contacted by high level officer the night before the hearing, and told not to discuss her findings regarding the explosive military medical data in court. The whistleblower reportedly said she felt threatened after she tried to get her superiors to address the findings, “fearing for her life and for the safety of her children.”
Politifact contacted Peter Graves, spokesperson for the Defense Health Agency’s Armed Forces Surveillance Division, who said the data for 2021 is correct, but for some reason, the data for the five years prior was inaccurate. Graves told PolitiFact by email that the division reviewed data in the DMED “and found that the data was incorrect for the years 2016-2020.”
In other words, for five straight years, the data was seriously corrupted and none of the DoD’s data analysts figured this out, and then it fixed itself on its own in 2021. The DoD has since put out new numbers showing more illnesses among the troops for the years prior to 2021.
Staver asked Long a question about the DMED data during the hearing, and she answered: “I have been ordered not to answer that question.”
Judge Merryday reportedly asked Long: “Ordered by who?,” and the doctor explained what happened the night before the hearing.
Staver then asked Long if the information the military ordered her to withhold was relevant and helpful for the court and the public to know. She said, “yes,” and Staver asked her why.
Long reportedly paused and choked back tears as she told the judge: “I have so many soldiers being destroyed by this vaccine. Not a single member of my senior command has discussed my concerns with me … I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by talking about it. I’m OK with that because I am watching people get absolutely destroyed.”
The doctor said she is constantly contacted by people who have been injured by the genetic vaccines, and that many of those injured are pilots, who are expected to meet high fitness standards. Long told Staver that in just one afternoon she heard from four pilots who had just gotten MRIs back showing that they had myocarditis.
Morale is tanking in the military, she testified, with soldiers are in despair over the pressure to get the vaccine, and some are even having suicidal thoughts.
Long said she was aware of at least two people who have committed suicide over the pressure, and the threat of punishment for refusal.

She said the current regime’s policies are undermining “good order and discipline.”
Staver finished: “I am honored to serve the brave men and women of the military. I am dismayed by the abuse and propaganda forced upon them from the White House and the Department of Defense. The truth will prevail, and freedom will win.”

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Calypso Jones

Reaction score
DONT think for a minute that LizARD is going to disappear. Her goal is not the presidency. HER GOAL is to destroy President Trump. HE stepped on major toes in his inauguration speech. The Bushes.Clintoons, obamaos hate him with a passion. President Trump exposed them..TO THEIR FACES as they sat there behind him. They had to sit there under scrutiny as the American people were told that they had all betrayed them. We knew it but he put it right out there...like in a court of law....and they had to sit there and endure it. Plus.....President Trump destroyed Jeb's presidential hopes, his daddies presidential hopes FOR HIM when Trump allowed Jeb to make the ass out of himself that he IS. LOLOL

Thanks to Wyomings. Now...5 more months of any damage she can inflict on Trump supporters on Wyoming voters she will do with great sense of revenge....but then...Wyoming was never her concern..it was a means...and that is all.

Calypso Jones

Reaction score
speaking of vaccines. which...i apologize for going off topic. I don't know why i did that other than i might have thought i was in another topic?? Are you seeing Pfizer ads on TV? STILL PUSHING THAT POISON. Is that called doubling down?? I understand these big pharmas have had to dispose of millions of vials of vaccine because PEOPLE DON"T WANT IT.

someone MUST PAY.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
speaking of vaccines. which...i apologize for going off topic. I don't know why i did that other than i might have thought i was in another topic?? Are you seeing Pfizer ads on TV? STILL PUSHING THAT POISON. Is that called doubling down?? I understand these big pharmas have had to dispose of millions of vials of vaccine because PEOPLE DON"T WANT IT.

someone MUST PAY.

I have not seen the big pharmas advertising directly for the jab. It has always been someone else doing that. If they did it themselves, it would open them up to a great deal of liability right away.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

someone MUST PAY.
Trudy is still pushy pants with the jab. Generously informed parents of under 5 kids they can schedule a jab before their 5th birthday, how exciting for all!! : puke :

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My daughter just sent me this text.. you can't make this sh@t up. :belly laugh:

"omg...my coworker just got caught not paying attention in a meeting and blamed it on the brain fog he's had since covid."

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
John Moore calls the vaccine the "Clot Shot".

EXCLUSIVE: Shocking microscopy photos of blood clots extracted from those who “suddenly died” – crystalline structures, nanowires, chalky particles and fibrous structures​

Calypso Jones

Reaction score
I have not seen the big pharmas advertising directly for the jab. It has always been someone else doing that. If they did it themselves, it would open them up to a great deal of liability right away.

I was watching either Roku or Tubi...and there it was. Saw it twice....double checked. BY PFIZER....doing their own lying.

So is Virginia department of Health. Even after all the contraindications of this poison/killer injection.

Calypso Jones

Reaction score
My daughter just sent me this text.. you can't make this sh@t up. :belly laugh:

"omg...my coworker just got caught not paying attention in a meeting and blamed it on the brain fog he's had since covid."

let's use that ourselves....as civil disobedience, against the left.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was watching either Roku or Tubi...and there it was. Saw it twice....double checked. BY PFIZER....doing their own lying.

So is Virginia department of Health. Even after all the contraindications of this poison/killer injection.

Then folks need to sue the hell out of them. There will be funerals after all.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
John Moore calls the vaccine the "Clot Shot".

EXCLUSIVE: Shocking microscopy photos of blood clots extracted from those who “suddenly died” – crystalline structures, nanowires, chalky particles and fibrous structures​

No disrespect to anyones beliefs but I truly think (from experience) this is detritus

cGMP manufacturing has two main principles, documentation of best practices during production and cleanliness

these EUA drugs were rushed through. We have to consider whether the appropriate care was used in production environments. Somehow I doubt it because they got the get marching orders to get these made and distributed now!

Static is a huge issue in clean rooms and this looks like microscopic detritus (debris).

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Just saw one on tubi sponsored by MA.gov

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My guess is few people know wht they were jabbed with.

How Bad is My Batch
Are some batches more toxic than others?

Batch codes and associated deaths, disabilities and illnesses for Covid 19 Vaccines

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
No disrespect to anyones beliefs but I truly think (from experience) this is detritus

cGMP manufacturing has two main principles, documentation of best practices during production and cleanliness

these EUA drugs were rushed through. We have to consider whether the appropriate care was used in production environments. Somehow I doubt it because they got the get marching orders to get these made and distributed now!

Static is a huge issue in clean rooms and this looks like microscopic detritus (debris).
Lives-destroyed-from-COVID-Vaccines.jpg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
^^

I believe the active ingredients are harmful and there may be poisonous constituents that cause all the negative blood and heart effects and allergic reactions like trembling and blotches etc,

My point was there aren’t sentient organisms in the juice - it’s dirt from sloppy manufacturing

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^^

I believe the active ingredients are harmful and there may be poisonous constituents that cause all the negative blood and heart effects and allergic reactions like trembling and blotches etc,

My point was there aren’t sentient organisms in the juice - it’s dirt from sloppy manufacturing

Thats silly and impossible. Those clots are huge... that would weigh FAR more than what was even injected. So its not a contaminant.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Thats silly and impossible. Those clots are huge... that would weigh FAR more than what was even injected. So its not a contaminant.

Uncle

Calypso Jones

Reaction score
^^

okay..let me get this straight. When you say ' in the juice' you mean in the vaccine/ and the 'dirt from sloppy manufacturing' is garbage in the 'juice' the vaccine itself...from less than prime conditions in the manufaturing process, IN THE LAB, OF the vaccine??

and this is the worst in my imagination...sentient......you think there was something LIVE in the production of this.....i mean more strange than just living virus or something.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's more than likely the mRNA coding itself that is causing any problems.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Prospective study on the effects of the mRNA rubbish on teenage boys in Thailand:

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
5 percent trying to kill their children

1660935103641.png

Calypso Jones

Reaction score
They've lied to us about the vaxx rate in the US anyway. They told us early on that 3/4 plus of the US population was vaxxed. That was designed to make the vaxx defiant feel all alone. WE aren't alone. @74 million will NOT vaxx...I am proud to say that is me and my family and most of our friends. SOME friends did it for their own reasons...doctor told them they were high risk (they are now) but we still socialize together. They don't hold my unvaxxed status against us and we don't hold their vaxxed status against them. Apparently in more urban areas it is an issue. 223 million had one or two shots and have determined that they WILL. NOT. DO IT. AGAIN. So that makes 2/3 plus of the US population done with the vaxx. There was report of mild handwringing a while back that claimed big pharma had to destroy lots of the vaxx because of waning interest. If you haven't figured out you were manipulated yet then.....line up for your 6th and 7th boosters and more for the rest of your life.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
okay..let me get this straight. When you say ' in the juice' you mean in the vaccine/ and the 'dirt from sloppy manufacturing' is garbage in the 'juice' the vaccine itself...from less than prime conditions in the manufaturing process, IN THE LAB, OF the vaccine??

and this is the worst in my imagination...sentient......you think there was something LIVE in the production of this.....i mean more strange than just living virus or something.

Im using the word “juice” to mean everything in the syringe. It’s the slang we use at work and im not trying to cause confusion, the API (active pharmaceutical ingredient) or mRNA is what I and most people believe trigger the clots, from the aggregation of spike proteins. There are other thing in the suspension (juice), some are known and harmful such as polyethylene gycol, others are Not known but are not harmful and are typical like buffers and surfactants and low level preservatives. There’s no doubt they have some underlying compound chemistry norms

then there are suspected things that sound logical to me that are scary like graphene based compounds (graphene oxide). This is denied but there are a lot of scholarly articles about using these compounds to force API to intended sites using magnetisms and other techniques. There are also,self assembling matrices that may be in there contributing to clotting. I have no idea in the mRNA context but conventional surface chemistry has many example (zwitter ions can be made to polar self assemble in a mesh) It’s not crazy to me to suspect this sort of thing is happening.

then there is the wack job thinking I was trying to describe in my prior posts, these include suspended solids that are visible by ocular miscroscope and have been reported by a lot of people. This is what I’m calling the detritus or manufacturing dirt. Others claim these are living organisms and still others claim they are sentient. I’m going to have to go back and find the videos where they show them moving. These things are varied in shape but simulator in material of construction.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1660939620945.png

Perhaps Omicron was a “defensive bioweapon” released by good parties.

That’s what the US DoD claim the Biolabs program in Ukraine was supposed to be used for. To counteract more lethal bioweapons.

Perhaps we are witnessing dueling biological warfare. Where good entities are releasing non-lethal viruses that serve as a natural vaccine and provide actual immunity to Deep State viruses.

The US MIL have these programs, this is what they are supposed to be used for. Very much a possibility.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ONGOING MASS DIE-OFF IN ENGLAND & WALES: 7K+ DYING PER MONTH IN EXCESS OF 5 YR AVERAGE​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Im using the word “juice” to mean everything in the syringe. It’s the slang we use at work and im not trying to cause confusion, the API (active pharmaceutical ingredient) or mRNA is what I and most people believe trigger the clots, from the aggregation of spike proteins. There are other thing in the suspension (juice), some are known and harmful such as polyethylene gycol, others are Not known but are not harmful and are typical like buffers and surfactants and low level preservatives. There’s no doubt they have some underlying compound chemistry norms

then there are suspected things that sound logical to me that are scary like graphene based compounds (graphene oxide). This is denied but there are a lot of scholarly articles about using these compounds to force API to intended sites using magnetisms and other techniques. There are also,self assembling matrices that may be in there contributing to clotting. I have no idea in the mRNA context but conventional surface chemistry has many example (zwitter ions can be made to polar self assemble in a mesh) It’s not crazy to me to suspect this sort of thing is happening.

then there is the wack job thinking I was trying to describe in my prior posts, these include suspended solids that are visible by ocular miscroscope and have been reported by a lot of people. This is what I’m calling the detritus or manufacturing dirt. Others claim these are living organisms and still others claim they are sentient. I’m going to have to go back and find the videos where they show them moving. These things are varied in shape but simulator in material of construction.
It was Dr. McCullough I believe who spoke about the bad batches that were caught that were sent back so that people would not be injected with material from contaminated vials, some batches were not caught such as what Malone got. There is also the possibility that the shots given without aspiration happening permitted much more damage than properly injected shots.

I'm not sure who we can trust anymore on giving an accurate overview of what has happened as some are walking a middle ground between the extremes; for example McCullough was hopeful on the Novavax which has proven to be as bad as the others, and a friend mentioned the Russian "sputnik" favorably but these are all based on extinct viruses.

Coronaviruses cannot effectively be inoculated against as they mutate too quickly, among other reasons, why flu vaccines don't work.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
It was Dr. McCullough I believe who spoke about the bad batches that were caught that were sent back so that people would not be injected with material from contaminated vials, some batches were not caught such as what Malone got. There is also the possibility that the shots given without aspiration happening permitted much more damage than properly injected shots.

I'm not sure who we can trust anymore on giving an accurate overview of what has happened as some are walking a middle ground between the extremes; for example McCullough was hopeful on the Novavax which has proven to be as bad as the others, and a friend mentioned the Russian "sputnik" favorably but these are all based on extinct viruses.

Coronaviruses cannot effectively be inoculated against as they mutate too quickly, among other reasons, why flu vaccines don't work.

And even if effective against non mutated virus, the synthetic gene therapy is inherently dangerous

Kill 4 for every 1 that gets a slightly milder bout of sickness

Odds worse than vegas with permanent stakes

(duel meaning intended - as in stake through the heart and stakes of the wager)

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
from Mrs. Smith a.k.a. Amazing Polly

Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population Control

don't think I've heard that before

edit to ADD

The above short CLIP appears to have come from
the first 3 min 45 sec of a 49 min 26 sec Video, seemingly posted Mar 4, 2008
by Vassar College

so I guess its Old News
but