• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We hit 30K

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 10.52.16 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE FIGHT THAT NEVER ENDS -- CROWW777​

The fight that never ends is the battle between good and evil. And the evil ones won't stop until they have been vanquished, or we have. Crrow returns to SGT Report to discuss the latest from the front lines of the war against humanity.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Hunter-seeker

Reaction score
I see this as a last hope. If this could break open there might be some salvation for this country.

I need to hear them say they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Not brought up before another sabre rattling committee who pounds their chest to use the footage in their next campaign to get reelected. I'm tired of the show.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Jet2 Plane Makes Emergency Landing in Greece After Pilot Reportedly “Fainted” During Flight​

By Jim Hoft
Published August 28, 2022 at 8:00pm
139 Comments
ShareTweetShare to Gab

Jet2 Plane (Source: Getty Images)
On Tuesday, a pilot reportedly “fainted” at 30,000 feet, prompting the plane to make an emergency landing in Greece, according to reports.
A Jet2 flight from Birmingham, England to Antalya, Turkey, made an emergency landing in Greece due to what the airline called a “medical emergency,” according to Birmingham Live.
“One fuming passenger claimed the ordeal had delayed the start of their holiday by eight hours. They said their family of four was given a €15 euro voucher each which covered a “basic meal,” the outlet reported. According to passengers, Jet2 does not compensate for delays due to medical emergencies.
The flight was rerouted as a “precautionary measure,” according to a representative from Jet2.
TRENDING: NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE Of Police Response To Marjorie Taylor Greene's Swatting Incident - "100% They Wanted Me To Be MURDERED - Death By Cop" (VIDEO)
“Flight LS1239 from Birmingham to Antalya diverted to Thessaloniki Airport as a precautionary measure on Tuesday (August 23) due to one of the pilots feeling unwell. A replacement crew were flown to Thessaloniki so that we could get customers on their way to Antalya that same evening,” Jet2 spokesperson said.
“We communicated this to our customers as soon as possible, and our teams worked extremely hard to look after everyone. We would like to apologize to anyone affected by this unforeseen delay,” it added.
More from Birmingham Live:
The incident happened on August 23. And the passenger told Birmingham Live how the ordeal started when the plane hit some turbulence.
They said: “While we were all [seated] we noticed something was going on at the front of the plane. We thought someone had hurt themselves in the toilet while experiencing turbulence.
“We were told we were landing in Greece due to a medical emergency on board. We weren’t told what part.”
The delayed traveller said staff did “all they could” to keep people updated in the airport – but not before they were stuck on the runway in Thessaloniki for more than an hour waiting for an ambulance to arrive. Stewards reportedly informed flyers the pilot had “fainted” – but medical emergencies are not covered in Jet2’s compensation policy.
“People were worried as we’d just been through turbulence and we didn’t know what was happening,” the traveller added. “[Passengers] then got frustrated as once we were off the plane no one was updating us. The crew were amazing but once in the airport it was chaos.”
There has been an increase in the number of times that the pilot has fainted or fallen asleep.
Commercial aviation news site Aviation Herald reported that two pilots on a flight from Sudan to Ethiopia last week had apparently fallen asleep and missed their landing.
“The incident took place on board an Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737-800 en route from Khartoum to Addis Ababa, the report said, “when the pilots fell asleep” and “the aircraft continued past the top of descent,” according to CNN.
Advertisement - story continues below

“Other airlines such as WizzAir have been investigated by regulators amid fears they are encouraging pilots to fly while tired and take on extra trips,” according to Yahoo News.
A reader reached out to Gateway Pundit last June 2022, saying that an air traffic controller who worked in the management in Madrid, Spain, anonymously tipped his wife that there were 28 unscheduled emergency landings in May 2022 due to medical issues associated with people losing consciousness compared to only one or two in a normal year.
**Due to the whistleblower’s fear of the job, the Gateway Pundit was unable to verify this information. You can read the excerpt below:
Three factual corrections to the original statement below:

• Subject line – should have said “May’22” rather than “May’21” (It was late and my coffee had worn off.)
  • The scope of the internal incident reports from AENA, the Spanish national airport management company, that our Spanish source had compiled in May’22 covered all Spanish-area airports (Iberian Peninsula, Canary Islands, and Ceuta/Melilla), not just Madrid’s Barajas airport.
  • Only 1 of the 2 people that were reported as having suddenly died in Spanish-area airport terminals was found in a restroom stall. The other collapsed and died near a gate while waiting to board a plane.
Additional background information:
  • The daily, internal reports compiled by our source covered only a certain number of days in the month of May. The totals for the month of May are likely higher:
    • Our source only compiled reports on days when she was working + reports that she had pulled from trash bins at work that covered only some of the days when she was out of the office. (Air-traffic controllers in Spain often work 24-hour shifts followed by several days off.)
  • May was not a one-time outlier. Our source and her colleagues at work had discretely discussed the total numbers of un-scheduled, emergency landings due to medical issues that involved un-consciousness as having been ~25-30+ per month since the beginning of 2022 vs. a total normal figure of ~1-2 per YEAR across all Spanish airports during pre-vax roll-out years.
  • The cases of sudden deaths reported in the daily, internal AENA reports likely understate the true total number of deaths due to government corruption. The 2 deaths reported in May’22 in the partial set of reports compiled by our source had to be reported because they were obvious and attracted attention. Whenever possible, according to our source, the Spanish-area airports tend to move people found dead in the airports quietly to ambulances and the people on the receiving end are instructed to report them as having been alive when they arrived at the hospital and then to have died shortly thereafter from other causes. All to conceal the total number of people that died from the C—- v– in Spanish-area airports.
  • The conspiracy to conceal the total number of C—- v– injuries and deaths in airports is likely happening in every country that is part of the global every-13-out-of-14-must-go plan, not just in Spain. If you only had boots on the ground in Spain, you could discretely reach out to ambulance drivers, for example, to see if they have experienced a spike in calls to the major airports, such as Madrid’s Barajas airport, since the beginning of the year.
Next steps:

• The daily, internal AENA reports that our source compiled across the month of May (and possibly month to date in June) are the only evidence that our source has to substantiate the claims.
  • My wife will speak with our source again – to see if she is comfortable with scanning and sending the internal AENA reports to us and with us sending them to you, provided that it be reported in an anonymous say, so that she does not jeopardize her job.
Note:
  • The AENA reports are written in Spanish, so you would need to have them officially translated into English for your supporting-evidence archive.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't pay me to get on a plane for the next few years. I'm waiting for the jab to work its way through the population. Flying is more dangerous now.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Is asking, before boarding, if the pilot had the jab and boosters, racist? Could I be whisked away with a bag over my head never to be seen again? Put in a cell with Britney Griner?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Dropping like flies! 2 dead & 74 went to hospital.

Second death confirmation rocks 2022 Comrades: 'Two deaths are two too many'​

accreditation
Khanyiso Tshwaku and Lloyd Burnard
  • SUBSCRIBERS CAN LISTEN TO THIS ARTICLE
https://www.news24.com/auth/cta/aud...-comrades-two-deaths-is-two-too-many-20220829
2022 Comrades Marathon finish line (Gallo)

2022 Comrades Marathon finish line (Gallo)

The Comrades Marathon has been rocked by another tragedy of a participant who died while participating in Sunday's down-run.
47-year-old Phakamile Ntshiza, who ran for the Pretoria-based Adventist Athletic Club, died suddenly while on the course to Durban.
He collapsed shortly before reaching Drummond - the half-way point of the race - and was declared dead when the Netcare medical team arrived on the scene.
This follows news earlier in the day that Mzamo Mthembu of the Hollywoodbets Athletics Club died in a Westville hospital on Sunday after collapsing just before Pinetown.

Comrades race director Rowyn James confirmed both deaths to Sport24 on Monday.
"When our Netcare team had arrived at the scene, the athlete was declared dead," James said of Ntshiza's death.
"The chairperson of the Comrades Marathon Association has been in contact with both families.
"Comrades is a family. We have had over 400 000 people run the race since its inception over 100 years ago, and we are all family.
"Two deaths are two too many, and our thoughts and condolences are with the families of the runners who lost their lives."
James added that a total of 74 runners had been transported to hospital – 41 to St Augustine's and 33 to Netcare Umhlanga – after Comrades shut its medical facilities at 20:00 on Sunday night.
Of those, two remain in ICU presently. One is still on a ventilator.
"We’re wishing them both a speedy recovery," added James.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

tradeshack

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Sean Hannity now wants you to forget his role as America's dumbest drug salesman​

Emerald Robinson
Aug 24

The Vaccine Money Has Dried Up At Fox News!

In case you missed it, the pro-vaccine frauds at Fox News are trying to pivot away from pushing the experimental Big Pharma shots day and night for two years — it’s almost like the Pfizer and Moderna advertising dollars have suddenly dried up!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

tradeshack

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
It was NEVER Pfizer and Moderna advertising money. That money all came straight from .GOV through the numbers POS bills.

I'm not sure about Moderna, but Pfizer and Johnson definitely target the Fox audience with other products. Robinson's article explains the .gov money came through Biden's Health & Human Services dept.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not sure about Moderna, but Pfizer and Johnson definitely target the Fox audience with other products. Robinson's article explains the .gov money came through Biden's Health & Human Services dept.

Well of course, geriatric drone viewers would be a prime target for all their other poisons. But I believe that 99.9% or more of the jab ads were paid directly for by .GOV under the EUA. In fact, it was probably not legal for the companies to advertise because they weren't even approved.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with Hannity and Fox taking Gov money to advertise the drug. Private company makes whatever decision it wants

It’s hugely unethical though to not be transparent and tell all those people you are advocating the shot to, that you’re being paid to vouch for it

Hannity and Fox can take a long walk off a short hypocritical pier

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
From where I sit it appears the shot is more likely to kill you if you engage in strenuous exercise.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
From where I sit it appears the shot is more likely to kill you if you engage in strenuous exercise.

Well, things tend to break under stress. So, if I had taken a shot id probably look for quite a few tests before trying to push my body.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If so, we should hear about a lot about snow shovelers dropping dead this winter.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Looks like Canada (re)took the retard crown from 'straya.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Well I’m up at our recently purchased second house in New Hampshire drinking gin and tonic and hiding out.

Roughing it, huh? With a little grit and determination, I'm sure you'll pull through. :2 thumbs up:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Does anyone have links keeping up with the lawsuit?. I have used every search engine and I'm finding buried and vague stuff. I'm trying to find out if lawsuits from UNC healthcare have started yet.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Roughing it, huh? With a little grit and determination, I'm sure you'll pull through. :2 thumbs up:
Thanks for your concern. Somehow, against all odds, I’ve managed to pull through. I went through a lot of gin and climbed many days in a row, and I’m back home. My sister and 83 year old mother, both vaxed, got it worse than unvaccinated Mrs. Old. Of course Baby Old at 11 had few symptoms. They all hammered the ivermectin hydroxychloroquine Quercetin and zinc so that helped. Mrs. Old was only sick for a day, much milder than the flu according to her. I’m sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight just in case.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Climate change strikes again. Or will.
As cool as Cen. KY. has been since mid July I would not be surprised that our Winter rough weather which normally comes end of January, February, early March, gets here by Christmas.
Back on Topic.
FAUCI 4 PRISON

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They are closely tied to this mess. I debated posting this but he links the patents back to Canadian companies. Who are still getting royalties from clearly outlawed gain-of-function work.

In culpability, they are neck and neck. I drew the distinction in terms of how fast the local fuckers have backpedalled from what looked like a march into hell at warp speed. The Canadians and the US are still on track for total cockmunism.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
As cool as Cen. KY. has been since mid July I would not be surprised that our Winter rough weather which normally comes end of January, February, early March, gets here by Christmas.
Back on Topic.
FAUCI 4 PRISON
The trees in NW Ohio have changed shades of green 3-4 weeks early.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
In culpability, they are neck and neck. I drew the distinction in terms of how fast the local fuckers have backpedalled from what looked like a march into hell at warp speed. The Canadians and the US are still on track for total cockmunism.

They don't have a chance at taking over all the US... Not a chance in hell.