• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
vax267.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
^Darwin fulfills his prophecy

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
After suspending social media accounts globally across several platforms for advocating for ivermectin, the NIH has now added ivermectin as a treatment for COVID:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
After suspending social media accounts globally across several platforms for advocating for ivermectin, the NIH has now added ivermectin as a treatment for COVID:

Well that's nice, but their explanation is horse shit. Lots of CYA going on.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Lots of people could have been saved. instead they were murdered by a man made bioweapon. If this place was not around who knows what ANY of us would have done..... A lot of time & energy was spent gathering all the data that is here.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

"Let's just slide it in there, no one will notice"...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 10.51.31 PM.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Vaccines are taking an average of 5 months to kill people​

The CDC has been hiding the Social Security Administration death master file. I got it from a whistleblower. This shows deaths are taking 5 months from the jab to happen. This is why it's hard to see.​

Steve Kirsch
5 hr ago

Executive Summary

We’ve always assumed the vaccine kills you quickly (in the first two weeks) because that’s when people notice the association and report it to VAERS. This is still true; it does kill some people quickly.
However, thanks to an HHS whistleblower, we can now clearly see that most of the deaths from the vaccine are happening an average of 5 months from the last dose. That is for the second dose; it may be getting shorter the more shots you get but there are arguments both ways (since there can be survivor bias).
But this explains why the life insurance companies got off-the-charts all-cause mortality peaks for people under 60 in Q3 and Q4 rather than right after the shots rolled out.
The five month delay is also consistent with death reports where people are developing new aggressive cancers that are killing them over a 4 to 6 month period.
The 5 month death delay was also confirmed using only European data. That analysis was posted Aug 11, but I learned about it after I wrote this post.
So when you hear of a death from stroke, cardiac arrest, heart attack, cancer, and suicide that is happening around 5 months after vaccination, it could very well be a vaccine-related death.

The data from the Social Security Administration death master file (ages 18 to 55)

I got this chart from a whistleblower who works for HHS. This is data you are not supposed to see. The mortality increase (60% at peak) is huge. That sort of increase can only be caused by something novel that affected massive numbers of people.
There is only one possibility that fits that: the COVID vaccine.
The peak is September 9, 2021.

This graph, which is not publicly available, is from the US Social Security death master file. It compares deaths from 2021 to deaths in 2020. You simply cannot get such a rise in deaths like that unless something very deadly is affecting massive numbers of people. This explains why insurance companies all over the world were seeing massive death spikes in Q3 and Q4 of 2021. The vaccine was simply taking an average of 5 months from the most recent injection to kill people. The peak here is September 9, 2021.

Daily vaccine doses administered in the US

The peak is April 12, 2021.

The peak is April 12, 2021.

Occam’s razor

The most obvious conclusion is that the vaccine takes an average of 5 months to kill people after the second dose.
The second peak in December 2021 will result in life insurance companies having spikes in Q1 and Q2 of 2022.

Here’s what UK Professor Norman Fenton said

Another analysis using only European data found the exact same 5 month delay!

Analysis from Chris Martenson’s site found the same 5 month delay using different source data! That is really stunning. I had no idea when I wrote my article.
I encourage everyone to read all the comments.

Alternate hypotheses

If someone has a better explanation for this data, I’d love to hear it.
If any fact checker wants to challenge me on this, you can use the Contact Form and let’s have a recorded conversation.
The CDC doesn’t want to talk about this. They also won’t tell us why they aren’t showing us this data.
For sure, the NY Times and rest of the mainstream media will ignore this and won’t ask any questions. Maybe Tucker Carlson will talk about it.

Summary

It was wrong to assume that most of the vaccine-related deaths were happening shortly after vaccination. Some are, but most are not. It’s just that they were easier to notice when there was temporal proximity to the jabs.
If someone you know died around 5 months after vaccination, you should definitely have a proper autopsy done as described in my earlier interview with Ryan Cole.
Please share this info.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well, Every day past the rest of the family's Juice Jabs is a blessing for me. Maybe I got lucky and they got saline injections.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well, Every day past the rest of the family's Juice Jabs is a blessing for me. Maybe I got lucky and they got saline injections.
Ever think of taking them in for a stress test to see if they have any "growing" issues?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-09-01_07-34-56.jpg

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Good set of interviews on ivermectin: https://rumble.com/v1huyrn-ivermectin-the-truth.html

Today I met with a customer selling a collection who had no idea or concept of the conspiracies that have been perpetrated.
Dear Friends,

Last week, I released a short film to reveal the truth about Ivermectin.
Within the numerous emails of appreciation, I also received more negative replies than I expected.
As part of the intro to the video, I recommended the US based compounding pharmacy which I personally order Ivermectin from.
Some people assumed that the pharmacy was a sponsor of the short film.
To be clear, I’ve not received one penny towards the making of the Ivermectin short.
I paid for it personally, and produced it with the sole intention of helping people stay healthy.
A few comments also suggested that the pharmacy’s Ivermectin was over priced.
In my opinion, for the quality of medicine they produce, their customer service, prompt delivery and the fact that I don’t have to pay for an expensive doctor visit when I order from them, I believe they are fairly priced.
For those of you who already have a go-to source for Ivermectin, that's wonderful!
Yes, you can find lower priced Ivermectin produced in countries like Mexico and India, but when it comes to medicine, I’d rather pay a little more to ensure quality and safety.
Those options also typically come in very low dosage (3-5 milligrams) which means you have to take double or triple the amount of pills.
The pharmacy I recommended computes the milligrams by your weight, and so each capsule contains substantially higher milligrams (on average, each capsule is 16-18 milligrams).
I also feel strongly that during a time of a National economic crisis, it’s more important than ever to support American businesses.
All that said, I fully understand why some of you were upset by what appeared to be a paid endorsement.
I appreciate all those who spoke up. I do my best to listen and grow.
In response to the feedback, I’ve created a new version of the movie.
With all the compromised immune systems out there, I believe it’s critical that we all have a trusted source and way to get this live-saving medicine before we need it!
signature
Mikki Willis
Father, Filmmaker

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I would like to see the link for that one.
I think you could search on it?

Alex Berenson? Not sure what platform twitter? TruthSocial? Gab?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Couldn't pay me to get on a plane for the next few years. I'm waiting for the jab to work its way through the population. Flying is more dangerous now.
It's done.

As the Clot Shot works through the ranks, the economy melts down.

And the WEF does its satanic work. Jet fuel becomes prohibitively expensive. Boeing, meantime, has gone Woke. Planes will not have reliable, scientifically-based infrastructure and support.

We are in a transition, to a world that's post-industrial. Even bicycles will be unusable, once the tires rot. Horses, mules, or shank's mare. And you better know a good cobbler, because Red Wing won't be getting you any new Chinese work boots.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Just had a conversation with a co-worker about Ivermectin. She had never heard of it, but is jabbed and boosted to no end and got Covid. I told her I go to packed venues, talk to strangers up close at the gym and stores, etc. and never had the beer flu. Mentioned that I use the horse paste whenever I start to feel a possibility of it coming on and within 24 hours good to go. She seemed intrigued and said she will do some research of her own.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Sean Hannity now wants you to forget his role as America's dumbest drug salesman​

Emerald Robinson
Aug 24

The Vaccine Money Has Dried Up At Fox News!
Perfect example of the Little Lie that grew.

Fawn Vanity hasn't got an opinion or original thought in his head. He got onboard Limbaugh's coattails (literally; he was at WABC when Limbaugh was there, and later did guest-hosting before he got his own syndication) and found that conservative yakking has a longer shelf life than Airhead America. And it's not as tiresome as being an MSLSD clown.

So, he's in the middle of this, being fed RINO-RNC Talking Points to spew...and Faux tells him, pump the Jab. He does so. Because, what does it matter? Vaccines are good, even if you really don't need one.

So he did, and was told to push harder, and did...and it turned out, this wasn't medicine at all. Any more than Vanity is an opinion-maker. At all.

Now, with death and sickness all about us, he has to do SOMETHING to save his rep. The conservative thing to do would be what Bongino did - admit to being duped. But, no. Hannity is a puppet, not a conservative. He's vain, not honest.

So we get the gaslighting.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
OK, time to place your bets.

Hospitalized: ?
Dead: ?
Number of snide remarks from Buck: ?

Bookies aren't taking bets, they don't trust the data will be accurate.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I would like to see the link for that one.
Berenson was booted off Facebook et al and he moved to substack. I’ve read a few of his books (pamphlets) just to support the researchers who are doing the good work. The link below is the source I think you’re asking for,

interesting similar proofs coming out of Kirsch yesterday. Someone in HHS leaked the social security mortality table that they’ve been hiding. When you overlay it with the vaccine histogram, it’s the same shape just offset but 5 months

meaning though you can die immediately or much later from the jab, the peak is 5 months from second dose,

kirsch also had an excellent article but I have to find the link again that explains the mechanism. The spike protein lyses the red bloods and the proteins binds causing fibrousness that ultimately become clots. They thought the spike and vaxx would quickly be broken down and evacuated by the body, which is what the CDC website used to say before it was stealth edited

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Roundtable on FDA approval. The batches of shots were shipped out before the FDA "approved" them....

The FDA has proven that it has no reason to exist. The FDA is going to do whatever Larry Fink, Bill Gates, and Klaus Schwab wants them to do. At this point, why even bother pretending. Anyone collecting a paycheck there is working for a feudal puppet organization.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
marathon -- two dead, 74 transported to hospital

The Comrades Marathon has been rocked by another tragedy of a participant who died while participating in Sunday's down-run.

47-year-old Phakamile Ntshiza, who ran for the Pretoria-based Adventist Athletic Club, died suddenly while on the course to Durban.

He collapsed shortly before reaching Drummond - the half-way point of the race - and was declared dead when the Netcare medical team arrived on the scene.

This follows news earlier in the day that Mzamo Mthembu of the Hollywoodbets Athletics Club died in a Westville hospital on Sunday after collapsing just before Pinetown.

Comrades race director Rowyn James confirmed both deaths to Sport24 on Monday.

"When our Netcare team had arrived at the scene, the athlete was declared dead," James said of Ntshiza's death.

"The chairperson of the Comrades Marathon Association has been in contact with both families.

"Comrades is a family. We have had over 400 000 people run the race since its inception over 100 years ago, and we are all family.

"Two deaths are two too many, and our thoughts and condolences are with the families of the runners who lost their lives."

James added that a total of 74 runners had been transported to hospital – 41 to St Augustine's and 33 to Netcare Umhlanga – after Comrades shut its medical facilities at 20:00 on Sunday night.

Of those, two remain in ICU presently. One is still on a ventilator.

"We’re wishing them both a speedy recovery," added James.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm back on the coast looking after my Mom, she hasn't improved since the stroke. But she's happy and active. Anyways, get a letter from her union (IWA) saying her pension payments have been suspended until they receive "proof of existence".

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I'm back on the coast looking after my Mom, she hasn't improved since the stroke. But she's happy and active. Anyways, get a letter from her union (IWA) saying her pension payments have been suspended until they receive "proof of existence".
That turns my ears red

government is a cancer

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Its hard to prove a death certificate doesn't exist yet. They are just looking to weed out all those unfortunate souls where the death jab lived up to its name. All just to save their fund and jobs of course.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The whole concept of a managed pension, is a fool's pratfall.

You pay your money, for all your working years, to this management firm. Or the gubbermint.

And then, WHEN YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE...you have to trust the managers or gubernators, that they'll make good on their word.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The whole concept of a managed pension, is a fool's pratfall.

You pay your money, for all your working years, to this management firm. Or the gubbermint.

And then, WHEN YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE...you have to trust the managers or gubernators, that they'll make good on their word.
They only gave "their word" at the time, because promising pie-in-the-sky money later on was cheaper than coughing up the Benjamin's right then and there. lol

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Oooooh just got word that the local BDM (births deaths marriages) office hasn't issued any death certs in over three months.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Da fuq? That wasn't a gag was it.
Nope! He's a late night talk show host. Not funny in the least. Stupid humor is never funny. Always bashed Trump.